Max and Me

Story Info
A much-needed date night with my new friend, Max! - 750 WORD
750 words
4.42
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive home took way longer than it should have, especially with the knowledge that a special guest would be waiting at the door for me when I got there. It had been months since I had treated myself to any kind of recreational activity that could bring me some relief from a hectic life filled with multiple demands on my time. Between working two jobs and taking a couple of classes at the local community college, I really hadn't had any social life at all for months. By the time my weeks finally came to an end, I had nothing left in me, and certainly not enough energy for anything social. Adulting was not nearly as much fun as it had appeared to be, looking at it from a teenager's point of view!

Navigating the final traffic roundabout, my car almost instinctively headed down my darkened street to the little house that I called home. Nothing fancy. But it was mine and it was cute and I felt safe there. As my car pulled into the driveway, there at the front step sat my guest for the evening -- Max -- just in time for some much-needed Friday night fun!!!

I hurried to the door to welcome Max inside and to become better acquainted, anxious for what I was pretty sure would be a night of unbridled sexual pleasure! I thought about making some dinner, but it was getting late, and I really didn't want to waste any of our time together, so I quickly decided on a nice fruit smoothie instead. You know, the Cabernet kind! I was feeling the anticipation of what the evening would bring and couldn't wait for the wine to start doing its magic! A quick pause to get some smooth jazz playing on my Alexa and I was ready for some carnal release! I had been told that Max was the best, and my pussy couldn't wait to find out for itself!

It had been so long for me since I had climaxed, that extended foreplay was going to just have to wait this time! Wine in hand, Max and I headed into my bedroom, clothing dropping to the floor along the way. One last large swallow of wine, and I was ready to be the sole focus of Max's attention. I was already wet with anticipation, and so spread my legs invitingly to introduce Max to my most private of privates. The overtness of my raw sexuality fully on display was almost too much for us both, and we were each turned on almost immediately!

In my bedroom mirror I could see Max beginning to descend, solely focused on my pleasure, and I enjoyed watching as Max began to minister to my needs. I knew what buttons to push too and could feel Max's intensity increase as my nerve endings began to light up. The stories that I had heard were true and Max didn't disappoint me! My hips began to gyrate rhythmically as I was led directly up my mountain with no stops along the way to rest. Max had found my most sensitive erogenous zones, and my climax was quickly building to a crescendo that would surely end with a toe-curling release.

Straight up I went and then with a loud groan coming from somewhere deep within me, my pussy released what felt like gallons of my fluids all over Max and all over my bedsheets. Max didn't seem to mind at all and just kept on going -- my pleasure being the only thing that mattered at that moment. I writhed! I contorted! I spasmed! Max just kept up a relentless pace on my clitoris as my orgasms came, one after the other, in rapid succession! My vision reduced to nothing but flashing lights and my legs shook so violently that I finally could take no more of Max's intense pleasuring without passing out. Max was still turned on, of course, but guiding him to my side, I relaxed for a few moments in my post-orgasmic bliss, savoring everything that had just been so unselfishly given to me.

"Wow!" I gasped. "Incredible!" Max was still ready to go, but I had nothing left to take. I reached for my wine and finished the glass, setting it -- and Max -- on my nightstand. Maybe I would refill my glass. Probably Max and I would have another date sometime before morning -- as long as Max's batteries would hold out!