All Comments on 'Max and the Lamp Ch. 05'

by HardMan73

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MerumeMerumeover 3 years ago
My opinion

Personally i don't think you should have his friend fuck anyone, That would lower this stories rating I'm my eyes significantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Involving others with Mom a mistake

I've enjoyed this story but I feel I may be done. I hate when an author takes a story outside of incest and involves others. It then becomes just another slut story and I can read those in another category. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. I like that you have them in a loving relationship, including the mother. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good job

hope you dont share his women with other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Reminds me of AIT training back in 1992. Had a black girlfriend and we spent the night one weekend at hotel. She loved to fuck. First time was quick for both us but we spent all night until she completely drained every bit of cum out of my cock. I have never forgotten that night. Loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun chapter

I like Max growing his Harem. All the cute women and girls his got. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why let some other guy sleep with his mom?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work Love this

Hardman73 keep going. Please dont involve Leroy leave him out. You could at somepoint right a series about leroy's escapades but leave him out of this series. No gay stuff. Definitely fuck Leroys mom. Impregnate some of the women in the neighbourhood. I hope max gets to a chance get his aunt pregnant. Love the way the harem is growing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Make a baby with mommy

Get mommy and sis pregnant. No Leroy

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Onward please! Your story keeps getting better and hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NO LEROY--- EVER!!!

What fool would want the mother, sister, aunt, uncle, or brother to get [pregnant????

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Slutified! New word fir Oxford Dictionary. Making your sister beg to be ass-reamed. Hot chapter and anticipating more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No other men

Don't share his women with leroy or any other men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous