Max and the Lamp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jenny, that feels so good. You are a great cocksucker!" He knelt on the bed. She conformed to his move and kept licking his cock. He cupped a tit and tweaked her nipple. It hardened under his fingers and she moaned quietly. He traced his hand down her smooth belly and softly felt her cunt. The lips were moist and he pushed in.

"Umm, sis. I think you're ready to get fucked. Do you want my cock in your hot pussy?"

She let his dick slip from her lips. "Oh, god, yes, Max. I'm ready for your dick. Fuck me please!"

"OK, let's try this. Get on your hands and knees."

She moved her body until she was poised. She looked back at him over her shoulder. "Like this, Max?

"This is perfect," he said. He knelt behind her, grabbed her hips and snuggled against her. He brushed the tip of his cock up and down against her cunt lips. She sucked in a breath and pushed back at him. He slowly pressed his cock into her warm cunt.

Jenny hissed, "Oh, Max. So full. Damn, your cock is big." He pushed until his cock was buried in her pussy, then pulled out until just the tip was in. He paused then slid in again. Jenny hung her head and moaned. He quickened his pace.

"Oh, fuck! Oh my god! I can feel you so deep! Keep fucking me, Max, fuck me!" Jenny's body trembled under him. He looked down and watched his cock piston in and out of her cunt. Her cunt was dripping, and his cock glistened with her wet juice. He watched her cunt lips suction at him when he pulled out, and could hear the squelch sound as he rammed it back in. He leaned over and cupped her swaying tits. He squeezed them and tweaked her hard nipples.

Suddenly, Jenny slammed back into him and arched her back. "Coming! I'm coming!" she screamed loudly. Max fucked her hard as she came, then slowed his pace, still fucking her.

She gasped, "Oh, Max. That was incredible! Ahhh." He looked down at her and noticed the brown wink of her butthole. He pulled his hard cock out of her cunt. His cum and her juices gushed out of her cunt. He wet his finger in it and placed it on her asshole.

She twitched. "Oh, Max, what are you doing?" He pushed his wet finger against her hole until it popped in.

"Uhhh, god, Max. That feels so weird," Jenny said.

"Good weird or bad weird," he asked as he slowly moved his finger in and out of her asshole.

"Not bad weird, but, ohh."

"Jenny, you are my slut, aren't you?"

She didn't answer.

"Say you are my slut, Jenny!" he ordered.

"Yes, I'm your slut sister. Fuck me!" Her breath was coming in gasps.

"Fuck you where, Jenny? Where does my slutty sister want to be fucked?" Max asked, pushing his finger deeper in her ass.

"My ass! Oh god, fuck my slutty ass."

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Jenny." He pulled his finger out of her ass. He mopped up more of their combined fluid and spread it on her brown hole.

"Get your ass ready for my cock, you slut." He smeared more cunt juice on his hard cock.

"Oh, Max. Be gentle, your cock is so big!"

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle fucking my slut's asshole." He leaned over and placed the tip of his cock at her winking asshole. He slowly pushed in. Her ass resisted and she moaned. He pushed harder and the tip popped in.

Jenny gasped, "Oh, Oh. Easy, Max. So big, so full!" He pressed in slightly then withdrew almost all the way out, then back in. Her ass was tight, so tight it gripped him hard.

Jenny was gasping each time he pushed in. She had put one hand on her pussy and was fingering herself. He began to push deeper and quicken his pace. He heard Jenny whisper, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" He smiled. His sister was such a slut. His slut! Soon his dick was sliding almost all the way in her ass as she started to fuck it. He was close.

"I'm going to come in your ass, Jenny!" he cried.

"Yes, Max. Fuck your sister's ass. Come in my ass!" She pushed back at his cock. He buried it in her ass and came. Electric bolts shot up his body and it felt like he was on fire for a few seconds. His come blasted into this sister's asshole until he was spent. He pulled out and they fell on the bed together.

"Oh, Max. I think I came, too, when you came in my ass. Ahhh, I can feel your come dripping from my asshole down my leg."

"Jenny, that was incredible. You were so tight and hot back there! Let me get a towel." He got up and came back with a warm washcloth. He leaned down and swiped her ass, cleaning up the mess they'd made.

"Sleeping with me tonight?" she asked.

"Of course."

They slipped under the covers. Jenny snuggled against him.

"Do you like Sally, Max? Jenny asked.

"Sure. She's funny and attractive?" max answered.

"Do you like her better than me? Jenny lifted her head to look at him.

"Of course not. You're special. But if you're really asking me if I'd fuck her, the answer is you bet!" Max said.

Jenny smiled. "You may get your wish."

Max said nothing as Jenny's breathing slowed and she fell asleep. Max sighed. Another crazy day. He'd have to discuss this with Merdia tomorrow. And what had Jenny meant about Sally?

Soon he was snoring lightly.

End Chap 05


12