Max Burnage Ep. 03: A Time To Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, Max, if it wasn't for you and the love you've shown her, those four would probably have become eternal human torches. That's how bad this case affected her. C'mon, let's get you two home."

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Max said. "Besides, I have to get Terry here off to see his new doctor."

"Another doctor?" Terry asked. "What for?"

"I think you'll like this doctor. His name is Larry Wilder and I think he's got just the thing for you."

"I hope you're right," Terry said. "I've about had it to 'here' with doctors."

...

Donna, Kayla and Amber found themselves secured to the side of a cliff on a small island that overlooked a large body of water that pounded the cliff about 200 feet below them. They were all naked, and their bare feet rested on a ledge no more than a foot wide. Suspended in air before them was the judge who sentenced them to... this.

"What's going on? Where are we?" Donna asked.

"I call this place Mare Lacrymarum -- the Sea of Tears," the floating woman said. "It's formed from the tears of those hurt by creatures like you. And now, your tears will be added to it."

"Why are we here?" Kayla asked.

"Did you not hear a word I said at your hearing?" the judge asked. "The three of you conspired to inflict pain, suffering and loneliness on a man who did nothing but love you with all his heart. He was willing to do anything, put up with almost anything, for you to return an iota of that love to him. But you turned your back on him. You decided another man's big dick was more important than Terry's love.

"Because of you, he nearly killed himself, more than once. You laughed as he suffered. You rejoiced as another man took everything away from him. You participated in his humiliation and degradation. And when he begged you to return to him, you spit in his face.

"His suffering is now over, but yours is only beginning. You will remain chained to this rock, exposed to the elements. You will be left alone, as you left him to suffer and die alone. No one will know where you are, and no one will care to know. As far as your reality is concerned, you are dead."

"How long will we be kept here?" Donna asked.

"For all time," Adrestia said. "However, never let it be said that my justice is not tempered with mercy. If you can shed enough tears to raise this ocean by even one foot, I will consider a slight reprieve."

"That's impossible," Donna wailed.

"The fact that you are here should tell you that nothing is impossible," Adrestia said.

"What about food? Water?" Amber asked.

"You will have no need of food here," Adrestia said. "It generally rains about every three days, so I strongly suggest you take as much as you can stand. I must warn you, however. Soon, the birds will find you, and they will begin to feast on your flesh. Do not be alarmed. Your body will heal overnight as you sleep." The three chained girls looked at each other, shocked.

"Who are you, really?" Kayla asked. The judge's eyes lit up like glowing embers as she spoke.

"I have been called many things by many cultures over the years. Tyr. Nemesis. I am even called Sweetheart by the one man who truly loves me. But you can call me Retribution, or Vengeance. It matters not. What matters is that there is no escape from my justice, which stands the test of time," she said. "Long after your civilization has turned to dust, I shall remain."

"What will happen to Tim?" Amber asked.

"Tim will lose all that was dear to him, and he will become what he wanted you to be," Adrestia said.

"What do you mean?" Amber asked, seeking clarification.

"He wanted you to be his whores," Adrestia said. "And so, he shall become a whore for other men. His main claim to fame -- namely, his large phallus -- will be taken from him and he will learn to crave what you craved from him."

"And you thought all this up yourself?" Donna asked.

"No," Adrestia said. "If it were up to me, all four of you would have died on that gallows. That would've been quick and merciful. This was Terry's idea, and after I thought about it, I realized the wisdom of it. He wanted you all to reap what you had sown and experience some of what he experienced at your hands."

"And what happens to Terry?" Amber asked.

"I was wondering when you would finally get around to him," Adrestia said. "As I said, his suffering is over. Now, he will experience true joy with a woman who will never turn her back on him. His very own 'Eve,' if you will."

"What about my son?" Donna asked, tears falling down her face.

"Your son will probably end up in foster care, but he will be in good hands," Adrestia said. "I must go now. Enjoy the rest of your existence." The three girls began sobbing as Adrestia blinked out of sight.

...

"Are you alright?" Max asked as Adrestia snuggled up to him.

"I will be," she said.

"That's the first time I've ever personally seen you behind the bench," he said quietly. "Remind me to never piss you off." She laughed.

"I don't think that'll be a problem," she said. "You do know that sometimes, your love is the only thing that keeps me from going completely over the edge."

"Yes, I know," he said quietly, the images of mushroom clouds rising over devastated cities running through his mind.

"Did you get Terry to Larry Wilder's clinic?"

"I did," Max said. "He'll be there for a couple weeks. Larry tells me he'll do just fine. Is everything else set up?"

"Just as you requested, dear," she told him.

"Good," Max said. "Thank you." He felt her tremble and wrapped an arm around her. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I will be, my love. Just hold me, please," she pleaded in a voice that reminded him of a little girl.

"Of course, my love," he said, kissing her lightly on her head. He sang to her as he rocked her in his arms. She smiled and burrowed closer to him.

...

Four months later:

The patient woke up in his hospital bed and was shocked to find that he couldn't move his arms or legs. There was a cloth barrier that prevented him from seeing anything below his neck. He moved his head a bit, but couldn't make out where he was. He heard a somewhat familiar voice speak out to him.

"You seem to be parched," the male voice said. "Here, take a sip." He saw a straw close to his mouth and instinctively put it in his mouth. He nearly gagged after the first sip.

"Gaahhh, that's horrid! What is that shit?"

"What, don't you recognize the taste of cum?" the male voice asked. "You've certainly given enough of it to me over the years." The patient turned his head and saw the face of the man he had bullied over the last 15 years or more.

"You! Where am I? What is this place? I swear to God, when I get out of this bed, I'll kick your ass!" He found that his voice sounded somewhat different and looked at Terry, confused. "What have you done to me?"

"Well, let's take it one question at a time, shall we?" Terry said. "For starters, you're in a private clinic on the east coast of Mexico, about 500 miles or so south of the border. You've been here for the last four months undergoing some very intricate, specialized work. I'm told Dr. Hernandez is the best in the business down here, and I must say, I'm very impressed with what he's done."

"What work? What are you talking about?"

"I'll get to that," Terry said. "First off, I'd like to introduce you to my wife, Lucille. Come on over here, darling, and say hello to my former bully." A very attractive brunette with long wavy hair stepped in the patient's field of vision.

"Hello," she said in a sultry voice.

"When I get out of here, I'm going to fuck you just like I did his previous wives," the patient hissed. "Trust me, you'll be begging for my cock just like they did."

"You mean, THIS cock?" she asked, holding up a jar that contained a large, severed penis floating in formaldehyde. The patient's eyes bulged wide open. She laughed as she set the jar back down. "I don't think so. You see, I'm only attracted to Terry. And trust me, his cock is the only one that will ever touch this body. Besides, it's genetically impossible for me to have sex with anyone other than Terry."

"Isn't science wonderful?" Terry asked with a smile.

"What have you done?" the patient asked, looking at Terry. "I'll sue you for this. You'll pay big time."

"I don't think so," Terry said. "You see, the man formerly known as Tim Johnson is officially dead. So are the three women he lived with. Turns out authorities found the burnt wreckage of his car at the bottom of Clayton Ravine a few months ago. Nasty business. They found four bodies burnt beyond recognition in the car. But they were able to scrape up enough DNA to positively identify all four bodies.

"I must say, I was surprised to learn that I figured so prominently in your will. It was quite magnanimous of you to leave me with so much. Seventy million dollars will certainly go a long way to ensuring that Lucille and I live quite well. We plan to settle down somewhere in the Pacific Northwest when we get back from our round-the-world cruise," Terry said.

"Will? What are you talking about? I didn't leave you with anything," the patient said. "And what about the other five million? What about my business? What about my son?"

"Don't you remember? You put the remaining five million in a trust for your son, who is now living with his foster family," Terry said. "As for your company, well, let's just say that the board sold it off after you resigned your position. As specified in your will, I'll be receiving dividend checks from the sale for the rest of my life. Of course, I spent some of that for your care here, but I think it was money well spent."

"So, if 'Tim Johnson' is legally dead, then who the hell am I?" the patient asked.

"According to your passport, your name is Tina Williams," Terry said.

"Tina? That's a girl's name."

"Yes, it is," Terry said nonchalantly. "How observant. Oh, I see, you haven't looked in a mirror lately, have you?" He held a small mirror so the patient could see himself. His eyes grew wide as he took in the female face that looked back at him. As he looked, Terry removed the cloth curtain and pulled back the covers. The patient looked down, saw the large C-cup breasts and the smooth female form in the bed.

The patient was about to speak when the door to the room opened and a somewhat shorter, older man sporting a short beard came into the room. With him were three very large black men, dressed in denim.

"Dr. Hernandez, good to see you," Terry said. "I must complement you on your work."

"Thank you," the grizzled doctor said. He looked the patient over and consulted his charts. "As requested, she is fully functional in every way. I will need to give her something to make her a bit more compliant, but other than that, she is essentially ready to go. What do you think, gentlemen?" The three black men looked the patient over with lust in their eyes, then they smiled as they nodded their heads.

"She will fetch a good price where we are going," one of them said. "That is, providing the crew will let her go." The other men laughed at that.

"She will require some training, but other than that, she is fully transitioned and ready for her new role," Dr. Hernandez said. The large black man nodded his head.

"New role?" Tina/Tim asked. "What new role?"

"The same role you had in mind for my first three wives," Terry said. The patient's face turned white as she looked at Terry. "You wanted them to be whores for your big cock. Now it is your turn to be a whore for big cock. Remember what the judge said? You're now going to reap what you have sown. Enjoy the rest of your miserable existence." He got up to leave. Lucille took his hand as they turned to Dr. Hernandez. "Thank you for all you've done, Dr. Hernandez."

"It was my pleasure," the doctor said as they shook hands. Terry looked back at the shocked woman in the bed.

"Goodbye, asshole," he said before walking out the door.

...

Eight months later, the nude body of a woman washed up on a beach in South Africa. One of her arms were missing and the rest of her body appeared to have been severely mangled by one or more large sharks. Authorities attempted to identify her, but were unable to. They tried performing DNA tests, but those strangely came back inconclusive.

They knew that several tramp steamers had been through the area recently, but there was nothing they could find connecting the woman to any of them. They did find a soggy passport that washed ashore about 50 yards from her body.

The picture in the passport was damaged, but they could tell it was that of the woman they found. The name on the passport: Tina Williams of Boston, Massachusetts. They tried to find family members who might claim the body, but were unsuccessful. Eventually, the body was cremated.

Terry read the report on his tablet as he sat on the deck of the home he shared with his wife, Lucille, who was now several months pregnant with their first child. He wrapped his arms around her and held her as they looked out over Lake Pend O'Reille, several hundred feet below them.

"I love you and only you, you know that, don't you?" Lucille asked.

"Of course," he said. "And I love you more." She smiled and kissed him deeply. She knew what Tim and his previous wives had done to him, but she could tell that Terry had put all that behind him. He held her close to him and offered a silent prayer of thanks.

"You're welcome, Terry," a familiar female voice said in his mind. "Now, live, love and have a long, happy life."

"I will," he said in his mind.

...

Note: Larry Wilder was one of the main characters in my story, "LW's: Satisfaction Guaranteed."