All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 01'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

Wow that was something, ya did it again. Not since Yoli did ya make me hate a character I previously liked with just a few sentences. Rashida and Renee went way too far overboard with that stunt. I get it that she'd be pissed but the split was an accident and she's the one who threw him the keys, he even debased himself willingly and apologized before they humiliated him so completely. I know it's just a story but if I was him that would be the end of my association with both of them, personally or business wise. They could keep the cam and computer and figure out how to do it all themselves, an GL Renee with ur asshole of a baby daddy.

Seriously how the hell did the two of them think that was a good idea? That's an end level prank ya do to somebody ya don't fuck with anymore, they planned on continuing to work with him and I thought he and Renee had a bond.

Sorry, I usually love these stories of Mondo's for the sex and interesting plotlines but this one pissed me off like hell. It seems as if our protagonist isn't gonna let this be the end of it and I'm looking forward to seeing how he intends to do that. So until further chapters come out that delve into his retribution I'll refrain from rating this one. The sex scenes were amazing and the interactions between the characters were very engaging too, really thought they were friends and partners but they end totally trashed it all.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Creeperclaw;

I got nothing but love for you man; that being said, this is another rollercoaster ride on the crazy train with these women. So we're gong all the way up with female drama and insanity bruh.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

Mondotoken, uh oh rollercoasters usually mean up and down. And ur dude protagonists usually end up with most of the downs... No matter, it's too interesting to stop now. Besides he's proven to be pretty clever, usually. Even Rashida herself said that he's beginning to think and behave like Renee. Unless they plan to drug him again or some other direct application of chemical warfare, he should be able to avoid anything really bad.

Hopefully there'll be more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👑 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is part of a series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man, still one of the best on the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES