All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 07'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

Is there any woman in his life who hasn't made him their bitch?

Not counting Akemi, cuz lets be honest she made herself his bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

waiting on another Karen Frakkes or Catherine Brennan story

in present with the original protagonist too, no prequels

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Creeperclaw, you know I like to clean things up at the end. That being said, if you have a problem with him being bitched out maybe you might want to miss the next two chapters.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have already written a 90% complete Catherine Brennan story. Also in the story are Capri Johnson and Courtney McIntyre.

Before I put that out, I have to complete a story called Marcus James because it leads into the Catherine Brennan story.

I hope you guys will look it up when it's done.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

@Mondotoken, well that's true. Although he's been manipulated by Renee, blackmailed by a couple of snotty retail workers, emasculated by his momma, heartbroken by a psycho and humiliated in front of an entire salon of women, how much worse can it possibly get? The story is too good to miss out on a few chapters, besides again how much worse could it possibly get for our protagonist.

Also will there possibly be additions to the Crack Addict or Played series?

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

The only next step for the MC is to become a boss. As crazy as this story is. I still find myself waiting on the next chapter. Please finish this story before going to the next series. I can't wait until the next. We are glad to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it as usual but I think the Akemi part was like comic relief. I was thinking she was Yorùbá but it seems she may be Hausa. 😄 "Akátá", what Nigerians call African Americans and I don't even know where that term came from but never perceived it to be derogatory. I think it means wild cat as opposed to domestic cat "Ológbò". It's in the same category as referring to USA as "Yankee" and the UK as "Jand".

Anyway I am so ready for the main guy to step up to Renée and show how much he's grown. For a moment there I thought she was catching feelings but it seems she's beyond that.

Another awesome installment and as usual looking forward to the next. I appreciate your time on this. You are really talented.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Creeperclaw

Question: Also will there possibly be additions to the Crack Addict or Played series?

Answer: Maybe a new volume to Crack Addict / I lost the storyline for Played when my former computer crashed.

Also of note: Cancel culture is chasing me of Late outside of this site regarding the most infamous series on this site. So, I have that to contend with as well.

"Some people don't believe in artistic freedom of expression, but I do all things considered."

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Mondotoken, sad this is the new world we live in. It's a shame how brittle some people ears are. Like Dave Chappelle said the world has turned into some bitch ass N.... I miss the days when a comedian or author could write or whatever. If you didn't like what they said or wrote. You simply didn't listen or read it. Everyone has the right of freedom of speech regardless if you like it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I hope the story builds up to him taking ownership of his life instead of being subservient, but you write some of the best stories on this site. Don't let the cancel culture whiners throw you off either. Keep doing what you are doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous