All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 10'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author Notes:

Working on the final chapters of this season: It might take a little while and I'm preparimng a book to be sold on Amazon hopefully ( I want those Badonkadunks to go mainstream.).

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

I'll believe it when I see it, he's made the same resolution regarding Renee before. It's weird how he goes from cunning and slick one moment then gets led around by the nose the next, I guess no one can be on their game all the time but still.

I really liked Phoebe and her scenes in this chapter, hope to read more of her. Frankly Vicky seems like another Yoli, both are violent and unsound of mind but I'd love to read about a face to face between Vicky and Renee with nobody around to run interference. And maybe Yoli too, she's definitely got some payback coming for that chickensh*t crap Rashida and Renee pulled. Heck they could all probably form an alliance of sorts to take her down.

Well enough bloodlust from me, this was a 4 star chapter in my opinion. It didn't really further the story but sort of set things up for bigger events in the future and again the Vicky stuff seemed really reminiscent of his interactions with Yoli.

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500almost 3 years ago

Man look, let me know once you put the book out I'm buying. I love how you bring in characters from other series. It would be crazy if you found a way to bring Red from Maplewood series into this story or Leslie.

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 3 years ago

The last part was really emotional.

I like to think that Renee just made big mistake.

5 Stars material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“Hate you” lol

Put link in bio ready to buy whenever

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

Phoebe made me think of PinkyXXX. Awesome as always. Looking out for the book.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Mondo another great chapter. First I am going to say Renae Kelly is infatuated with him. Why would a person go through the lengths to ruin him. Only a person in love or crazy will continue after they have gotten away with the assault they committed. He is not capitulating like the baby daddy. Poor Andre was to easy to manipulate by Renae. The accidental video captured her true feelings when she didn’t get what she desired. It took some time for the MC to take control of his mental space. Although he made some progress. He also showed he is still learning. I like that about the MC being able to see the growth. It also bothered me at first. Until I reread the whole series over again. These events is happening in the manner of few weeks not months. I had overlooked that the first time through. Once I saw that I just sat back and enjoyed the best show on TV. I can’t wait till I am able to read the next chapter. Mondo you are such a tease lol. You put out a banger then go on a hiatus lol. Also can’t wait to see what you drop on amazon. Let us know the info when you do.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's notes:

I want to be clear, I'm working on five chapters / episodes simultaneously. If I find something to post, I will in the interim.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Working on Chapter 11...

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Mondo can't wait. Chapter 10 left us wanting more. I can only imagine what is about to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had questions about where you could take this story.

Like a good author you again introduce excellent characters and great plotting, while re-establishing the big bad as a persistent threat on the outskirts.

Great job man, great story, can't wait for follow up chapters.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 11

15 pages and counting-

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Damn Mondo. I can't wait...

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 11

Over 20 pages and counting (Most of it an impromptu threesome.)…

DarthAmonDarthAmonalmost 3 years ago

Fuck man the Mc can’t ever be happy lol

He better use everything and go full scorched earth on her ass after fucking her every way possible. Probably anal and face viciously. Matter of fact bouncing ideas of newer model crazy bitch is probably the move.

I wonder if it’ll end with the mother revealing her own dirt and how she knows what he’s up to

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 11:

Over thirty pages...

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

And everypage is gold. Great work Mondo.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

Greatly looking forward to the next installment, really hoping Phoebe is featured prominently.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 11-completed

45-46 pages in editing...

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Damn Mondo, you just made my day... I can't wait to read what's next.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Working on Chapter 12 also...

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 11 submitted for review day and a half ago.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Damn thought it was posted will check back tomorrow.

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 3 years ago

Am still waiting for the next installment.

Please don't take too long...

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

TerraKhan about 2 hours ago

Am still waiting for the next installment.

Please don't take too long...

Answer: ...seriously, submitted two days ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous