All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 13'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 2 years ago

Mondo! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

Damn, talk about terrible timing. Honestly though neither of then should lose any sleep over it imo. She bust up in there saw the situation and just reacted, didn't even try to find out his side of the story. Charity should have has a pretty good grasp of his personality and ethics by now, she should have known that what she saw probably wasn't what was happening. If she could grossly underestimate his character like that, then she wasn't really ready to be with him like that. Guess he lost 2 fwb's though which is also tragic cuz I really liked Phoebe and she knew him longer than Charity, I figured that she'd at least try to get the details before judging.

As for Tressie, well everyone has a past and neither one of them was really serious about the other until like a day ago. Finding THAT out about your new gf is shocking but once again, dumping that person without even hearing them out shows how shallow the relationship really was. So I'd say this latest development was disappointing, but possibly salvageable if he can get those two together to talk and tell his side... ya know assuming Demon(I'm guessing) doesn't kill him while he's passed out.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but also feeling pretty anxious cuz it seems like stuff is about to fall apart. I just know that Charity is gonna do something mutually destructive/stupid and Renee's cousin is totally gonna try and mess with his school life, not to mention whatever horrible situation the last few sentences lead up to. Huh, maybe our mc should have kept it in his pants?.... Nah.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@creeperClaw I totally agree to what you wrote. I would only add this to it.

On the surface it looks like bad timing but lets think about this differently. Go back to when he received the picture of Charity with Renee and the crew. Charity could of been playing Chess not checkers. The best way to study a opponent is to study them in their own environment. Did charity switch over to the dark side, no I don't think so. I think the last scene was a set up to perfectly choreographed. Even the phone call with Phoebe screamed set up. I don't know I could be wrong just the arm chair psychologist in me. I am just trying to look at this from a different angle because what the perception tend to be is not the actual reality. For all I know Tressie could be part of the set up. But to be honest I am not sure how to think about Tressie on what her part might be.

@Mondo congrats on another great woven masterpiece. So ready for chapter 14 like yesterday. My anticipation is through the roof.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 2 years ago

I'm selfish. I didn't like Bentley joining their group and getting with Phoebe. Lol.

I actually love Tressie and Phoebe more than I like Charity even though the MC has epic encounters with her. I loved Tressie's carefree nature and Phoebe's sweet and innocent but sexual powerhouse. F Bentley... He has not earned her. Lol...

Looking forward to seeing Maria, she's actually another favorite character of mine. This episode was the bomb!

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

@gydeon that's also pretty likely. Although it might be that I'd just hate to see the little bit of good that the mc has gained for himself after the betrayal from his former mentor go to dust. Also we've seen what Charity can do to folks she feels hatred for, she ruined the cops life and didn't even know him. I'd hate to see what happens if she becomes another enemy, even worse if she did really switch sides. This story is really good with the mind games and emotional moments.

DarthAmonDarthAmonover 2 years ago

Damn it mondo got me again. How is ya boy gonna change this situation to his desires? Hell it ended with him getting chocked out by either demon or that ex cop he fucked over.

As much as he has grown with charity she isnโ€™t suitable long term for him in my opinion heโ€™d always have to be on guard and this screams back to her reverting to her old ways. Already taping unannounced to his house cmon now

Better yet why hasnโ€™t he enlisted the help of yolis parents if he truly wanted revenge. Might even be able to turn the cousin on her if he could promise custody.

I canโ€™t wait for next month and the next 15 pages lol

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@CreeperClaw I totally agree with you about Charity. Here is why I don't think she is going to be a enemy to the MC.

One thing I realized about Charity and Renee they are both Alpha's. Renee crew is all Beta's. They won't fight the chain of command even though they hate the Alpha. When 2 Alphas recognize each other a few things occur. In order to be top Alpha you will have to kill the other Alpha that could possibly pose a threat. Both Alpha's are playing chess at this point. Renee is trying to remove all the MC chess pieces off the board to prevent any threat from happening. Charity had to remove anything that will make herself vulnerable. That's why she was trying to distance herself from the MC. That's why I believed the last scene could of been a set up. I just don't see any plausible reason why Charity would join the crew. If anything I see her creating her own crew. Hell what do I know I am probably wrong. My perception of this story tend to not be the reality.

I can say this I am having fun trying to hold on and understand this emotional turmoil.

@Mondo chapter 13 thanks for what you do. Patiently waiting for Chapter 14 Synopsis "The Left Hand Of God"

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 14.

Synopsis: "The Left Hand Of God"

Progress Report: I'll tell you this; a lot of you guys are going to be really happy with the sexual content in this story besides the story itself.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 14.

Synopsis: "The Left Hand Of God"

Progress Report: Already over thirty pages...

BTW, while you're waiting, here's some reading suggestions:

Gamer Girl - Holly Santos

Synopsis: Invading his male space was only part of the plan.

Dawg Origins: Honey Dipped Snob

Synopsis: Dirty Dawg Origins: Cousin's Snob Girlfriend!!

Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern

Synopsis: Assigned by his Jerk boss to watch his THICK BUTT niece.

(3-PART SERIES-COMPLETED)

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

@Mondotoken greatly looking forward to ch 14. The sex stuff is definitely gonna be awesome, but its the story and character developments I'm truly anticipating. Also too late I've already read most of your stuff except for the Mean Girls series, halfway through it I got too lost to really continue.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondo I just reread those stories looking for nuggets you could possibly put in chapter 14. You just opened my mind up to a lot of possibilities that could be woven into your plot. I enjoy reading your stories when you bring characters from previous to the present Mondotoken Universe.

@CreeperClaw I agree the sex is only the cherry on top of a great plot. The plot and character development is what keeps me interested in the story. The plots are so carefully crafted into mind blowing suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 14.

Synopsis: "The Left Hand Of God"

Progress Report: 14437 Words-TONS OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

@Mondo, does that mean it's ready for publishing soon or a status update?

Cuz either way my expectations have been raised with those four words "tons of character development". Can't wait to see how things progress, or regress depending on the character. I'm hoping Phoebe remains a good friend, non crazy fwb's who enjoy anal play aren't easy to come by.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondotoken I can't wait to see what you cooked up.

MDDSKLLZMDDSKLLZover 2 years ago

Cant wait for chap. 14, i dont even read anything else now.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 14.

Synopsis: "The Left Hand Of God"

Progress Report: Way over 48 pages at this point.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@mondotoken Rubbing my hands together for chapter14

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 2 years ago

I love the sex and physical description (the prone bone is what brought me here now isn't it?), love the characters and the plot. I love it all and want it all. Ch. 14 I am ready for you. Bentley, stay away...stay away from Phoebe! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜„

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can tell your really having fun writing this one

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 14.

Synopsis: "The Left Hand Of God"

Progress Report: Somewhere north of sixty pages (Thank you for your patience,)

Note: Editing sections of it on Literotica as I go which will allow me to simply push a button to publish it the moment I'm finished with the chapter.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@mondotoken thanks for the update. My anticipation is redlining. One last thing I wouldn't be mad if you added 200 more pages lmao. Hell I know that's not practical for one chapter. Hey but a guy can dream though.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

@Mondo, I eagerly await it's release!!

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 2 years ago

@gydeon ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@ogBancha1 LOL just a little wishful thinking. LMAO about what you said about Bentley. Mondotoken does make you fall for his female characters.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 14.

Synopsis: "The Left Hand Of God"

Progress Report: Well over 86 pages / 52843 words / I think its going past a hundred.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondotoken wishful thinking does come true. Thanks for the new update can't wait till it drop.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

I also am greatly anticipating the latest misadventures of our still unnamed mc.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

Ready to do my Carlton dance when it drop.

@CreeperClaw you don't really think about it when you are reading the story. Mondotoken does a great job with that. Now you have me wanting to know his name lol.

KossykolzKossykolzover 2 years ago

@mondotoken when re u dropping this, cos I really can't wait, constantly checking for the update

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 14.

Synopsis: "The Left Hand Of God"

Progress Report: SUBMITTED 4 PUBLICATION!!

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

Greatly looking forward to it Mondo, also apologies for the inevitable impatience for the part after it.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@mondotoken thanks for the update I can't wait to check it out. Rubbing my hands together.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 14.

Synopsis: "The Left Hand Of God"

Progress Report: SUBMITTED 4 PUBLICATION!!

Follow up: WELL OVER 117 PAGES SUBMITTED-SITTING IN LIMBO (???)

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 14.

Synopsis: "The Left Hand Of God"

Progress Report: 10/22/2021-NEW CHAPTER DROPPED!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous