Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was catch as catch can sports fucking or a frenzied approximation of it between two people well acquainted with each other's perks and quirks. I'd learned to use my hands to great effect making her groan and wriggle about under me.

I got nasty with it, prying her puffy snatch open with one hand, sinking three fingers inside to continue attacking her g-spot unchallenged. Rashida Sikes was normally a handful, but this got her engine going threatening to explode as she started screaming loud enough to be heard two doors over.

My invading fingers were covered in her creamy residue with some of it clear running down into the deep crack of her ponderous ass cheeks. My cock was a melee weapon battering her bum into pliable mush. Her aggressive beauty morphed into full on ugly crying proving my mastery at using my hands to satisfy a woman.

Rashida was being double penetrated as I used a frigging motion with my right hand also teasing her inner walls.

I turned her about directing her to flatten her palms on the floor. Her lower half, tops of her thighs, rested on the edge of the couch with her huge butt pointed up towards the ceiling. I mounted Rashida like the stallion she was, legs spread apart balls deep in her favorite place again letting my butt bounce atop hers like there was no tomorrow.

I was facing the wall while she was looking at the dining room table.

In this position, Rashida could do nothing but take a deep plunging with her legs folded at the knee giving me something to hold onto for balance. Her head ended up resting on the floor making it necessary for me the plant my feet at her sides. Even in this weird on the fly position, I could feel her big ass being pulverized beneath me.

"AW SHIT!! AW FUCK MAN!! WHO YOU BEEN FUCKING?!! AW SHIT, I FEEL LIKE YOU TRYING TO TRAIN A BITCH!!"

I didn't reply leaning forward diagonally actually twerking much like my models rabbiting my cock in and out of her monster butt getting splashes of moisture in varying degrees. The backs of her ankles were staring me in the face too good to pass up. Rashida yelped in surprise at this new sensation eventually chortling until I got my second wind beating down, pile driving her butt to mush.

My thighs tightened up painfully forcing me to dismount as she flopped down on all fours. Instead of getting her from behind like Rashida would expect I stood straight up cupping the underside of her chin raising it up until she was looking into my face. My other hand was frantically beating my cock against her big lips intermittently dipping into her mouth and cheek slapping.

"AW FUCK BITCH, TAKE YOUR SNACK!! TAKE ALL THIS FUCKING CUM ON YOUR LIPS AND FACE!! AW SHIT!!"

A thick wad of cum blasted her face splashing everywhere because at the time, my crown was pushing into her left cheek. The second deluge fully covered her big, inflatable lips with some getting into one of her nostrils making Rashida yelp. She surprisingly let me glaze her face in its entirety even using her right hand to jerk my orgasm to completion.

The feeling was scintillating enough, that I started fucking her mouth for a bit starting off squeegeeing my spunk into her mouth until she pursed her lips together hard sucking and slurping. She got me hard again just as I pulled away from her gasping face.

"Damn, how'd you get so freaky?" Rashida asked breathlessly.

"A whole lot of practice." She welcomed my cock into her mouth again soulfully sucking me off for a few minutes before asking another question.

"What kind of girls are you fucking to get so good? I mean, you were okay before, but now it's on another level bruh." Instead of answering Rashida, I let her dome me off for a while until it seemed like she forgot the question. I reached down with both hands pulling her to her feet so that we were face to face.

"Are you expecting anybody, or are we alone?"

"I ain't got nobody." My hand was at her lower back, fingers groping the upper swell of her certified sixty two inches of donk. I played with her slightly inflated tit testing its resilience pinching and flicking the nipple making her eyes flutter.

"You live here?"

"Sometimes, uh Renee lets me handle the stick when she don't feel like taking care of Jaquan. Well, you know how we get down these days, especially after it all came out and shit. You was still around for a bit, so you know we kind of like working a village wifey thing with that trifling nigga."

"Sharing my cousin; that nigga must be on cloud nine, huh bitch? Why didn't they take you with them to fucking Arizona then?" I was rubbing my rock hard cock, sort of tapping it on her bare mound.

"Nah, that's kind of a family thing with Little Daisy Kelly; she's checking out some property out there." Rashida explained breezily getting into the tactile, sensual interrogation. I was thumping her clit with my crown and rubbing her slimy entrance.

"Checking out property, huh?"

"Damn man, you just gonna ask me questions, or what?" Rashida was annoyed but noticeably checking her tone.

Two of my fingers slid inside her well lubricated snatch diddling her secret spot and clit in tandem. She only lasted three minutes before gently prying my fingers free. Rashida stared at me bringing my fingers to her lips sucking them, then I partook of her essence too. My hand cupped the undercuff of her left ass cheek snatching the woman into my body with a wet smack of perspiration.

"Does that answer your fucking question bitch?"

Next we found ourselves in the bathroom between Jaquan and Little Daisy Kelly's bedrooms. I took a seat on the closed toilet observing Rashida's nude body as she got the shower going before donning a big fluffy bonnet to protect her signature braids. She glanced at me incredulously noticing my hand stroking my tumescence.

Rashida stood there going into a wide grin approving of my reaction to her renewed proportions.

"Damn nigga, you got hella freaky."

"So, you got a nose job and perked up those nice titties; really nice look on those titties. Come on Rashida, what else?"

"Fuck you." I reclined on the toilet seat stroking harder watching the expression on Rashida's face change as she absentmindedly rubbed her shaved muff.

"Come on bitch."

"Okay, gotta fat transfer from my waist to my hips, uhm butt too." She admitted sheepishly.

I took Rashida's hand drawing her between my legs looking at her cheated proportions from narrower waist to wider, rounded hips. I used both hands running my fingers down the sides of her abdomen to the widest point of those hips knowing they were slightly wider than before.

I couldn't help leaning forward pressing my lips against her puffy bare muff kissing it repeatedly.

She moaned cupping the back of my head before allowing me to turn her around facing the wall adjacent to the bathroom door. I repeated the same action as before, playing with her huge teardrop shaped derriere, parting her cheeks looking at her back door.

"Rashida, you wanna see how freaky I can get?"

"Yeah."

She pushed her huge ass towards my face moaning as my tongue ran up her deep cleft before I opened her up jointly pushing my thumbs inside her poop shoot. I graduated to middle and forefinger fucking her backdoor with my digits as she reached between her legs helping me stroke my cock as I kissed and made out with her big ass.

"Damn, we always fucking in a bathroom nigga." It was a callback to our first time having sex, more playful and fun unlike the seasoned rutting in this shared present.

"Sit your big ass down on this dick." I growled getting immediate compliance as she sat between my wide spread legs impaling herself.

Her palms flattened on my knees, but she was kind of squatting bobbing that big ass on my lap. Rashida compensated for her weight fucking herself with my cock for a good ten minutes before dislodging my member allowing it to disappear into her rear cleavage. We knew one another so well; she wrapped her arms around the back of her thighs interlocking her fingers.

Despite the bad blood between us, Rashida trusted me to keep her from crashing into the wall before us. Her luscious hips proved perfect handrails filling my fingers as I drove the length of my hidden cock up into her deep ass cleavage. She didn't complain once letting me saw my cock fully sandwiched between her cheeks until I was finished blowing my spunk all over her monstrous ass.

"You missed this ass, didn't you baby?"

"No, but I couldn't resist once I saw it again; why'd you make it bigger?" Rashida glanced over her shoulder watching me massage my spunk into her chocolate expanse pondering the question.

"We was in Miami kicking it with Chipmunk and uh, the opportunity presented itself. I was getting my nose fixed on a girl's trip, and uhm, the doctor said it would look natural. Fuck, he tried to get me to go bigger in the ass, but I was like "FUCK THAT SHIT" I'm staying natural! So he kind of talked me into getting some fat transfer to narrow out my waist. He didn't say shit to Renee and Shawnee..."

"Why'd you really do it?" Her head dipped as I encouraged the truth rubbing and massaging her lower back and sides.

"Felt stale, you know nigga? Like yesterday's news and shit; we hit up some parties and kicked it with some rappers, and uh well; NOBODY WAS CHECKING FOR ME!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT?!! CHI TOWN THUNDA WITH THE SIXTY TWO ALL NATURAL, and nobody was sweating me. Them ugly down south niggas was hella dismissive. A motherfucker offered me fifty bucks to hit, and you know I don't get down like that; BUT THAT WAS FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL AND OUTTA POCKET!!"

"So you changed yourself?" I accused casually getting her to suddenly face me, brow furrowed.

"YOU DON'T LIKE IT?!!" I shut her down with more impassioned kissing taking full advantage of the opportunity to let my hands wander all over her voluptuous curves as I suckled her throat.

Her hand cradled the back of my head letting go of her anger and irritation. Despite all of her masculine tinged bravado and inherent intimidation, Rashida Sikes had an extremely fragile ego at her core which left her with a normally barely discernible "need" for attention.

It was a weakness that I'd discovered when her one night stand with my cousin Jaquan came to light. She was hurt and offended at his partially dismissive recount of the situation, going all out in a filmed hookup that landed on Renee's website for profit. I shuddered at the instant revelation that Renee purposely monetized Jaquan's cheating.

I got Rashida into the tub under the spray soaping and washing down her body with a luffa sponge and the detachable shower head. Of course the massaging and continual groping never stopped as we enjoyed each other guilt free without having to look over our shoulders for a certain malevolent pale face.

Rashida's hands ran over my pecs and abdomen eventually soaping up my endowment. She was sitting on the edge of the tub with the drawn shower curtain at her back, both of us swamped in steam. We made out under the heated spray with my prick eventually invading her confines vertically. It was more teasing than any serious rutting as Rashida chuckled.

"What?"

"I'm not laughing at you; its just that you got so good. I mean you really know how to touch me and everything; just know how to please a woman so much better than before." Rashida admitted to my innocuous face.

"Did I, please you before; any of the times we did it, really?" My question was a manufactured vulnerability getting the desired reaction in her raised brow and slightly open mouth.

"Yeah baby, hell that first time in the bathroom; but I hadn't got any in a while so I figured it was because of that. You were, pretty good a couple of times after that too." Our arms were around one another under the steamy spray.

"Rashida."

"What?" I could tell from the look on her face that she thought I was gonna get emotional and didn't know what to do about it.

Instead of saying anything, I sucked on her fat bottom lip releasing it with an audible pop while my cock was firmly nestled between her thighs grinding on her slit horizontally.

"I wanna eat you." I whispered in her ear earning a anxious chuckle as I sucked her lobe before swirling the tip of my tongue inside that ear.

"AW SHIT, HOW YOU SO GOOD NOW?!!" No answer was forthcoming from me as I turned off the spray. The meticulous catering to her ego continued as I got out of the tub first, then helped her out like a princess. I wiped and dried her off, patting her down while she had custody of my cock in her fist lightly stroking.

The mutual love fest continued as I led Rashida into my cousin's bedroom finding it cluttered with the shared accessories of two women. I humorously noticed a purple colored hard shell suitcase behind the bedroom door getting a light slap on the bicep from a cognizant Rashida totally getting the joke.

I shoved her down onto the mattress grabbing her big thighs yanking that badonkadunk off the edge of the bed. Before she could react, I was already making a seven course meal out of her snatch.

"OH SHIT, AW, AH FUCK NIGGA!! YOU JUST AS GOOD AS THAT NIGGA ANDRE!!!" Rashida cried out squirming all over the mattress, humping that monster ass up into my bobbing head.

I stopped abruptly staring pointedly at Rashida's face, brow furrowed.

"I uh, didn't mean that; sorry bruh." She hid her mouth behind her fists not knowing what to expect.

Once again I was savaging her snatch now making a fourteen course meal out of it with all ten of my "Educated Fingers" brought into play. Rashida Sikes moaned, screamed, and whimpered like a little girl as I ate and jilled her snatch into a gooey mess, still not satisfied.

Three fingers went inside working every groove I could find while abusing her g-spot turning the woman into a quivering mess of incoherence. Unsatisfied, I pushed her knees into her chest making her hold them steady before parting her flower exposing her throbbing clit. I went to town on her button like a crackhead.

"MUH-MUH-MUTHA FUCKA!! MUTHA FUCKA!! AH SHIT!! AW SHEET!! AW FUCK!! JUST FUCK ME!! PLEASE!!" Rashida begged off even while squirting profusely and juicing up enough that it was running down the deep crack of her huge ass. I slowly reared up slurping and tugging at her lower lips like a dog wrestling with gristle.

"Can I cum inside you?" Rashida's eyes went wide at the question.

"IT'S NOT SAFE RIGHT NOW; DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT SHIT NIGGA?!!" She panicked.

"So, can I bust in your pussy, or not?" I reiterated with a measured tone testing her resolve and the strength of my will.

I didn't know what to make of things as she stared up at my face looking like she wanted to brawl. Rashida angrily turned her head towards the dresser scoffing and grumbling under her breath.

"Alright, but soon as you do it get out the way so that I can run to the bathroom and pee it out!"

I honestly couldn't believe my ears watching Rashida shut her eyes tightly not wanting to see me impregnate her. Her teeth were gritted as I leaned over removing two condoms from Jaquan's bedside table.

"Huh, what?" Rashida did a doubletake when the two condoms landed on her taut reengineered abdomen.

"You really think I'd get you pregnant?"

I chuckled playfully tearing open one of the condoms. It was funny watching the angry sister mouth obscenities at me while I slid the latex onto my tumescence.

"YOU BETTER STOP FUCKING WITH ME!!"

Rashida threatened as I shook my head in the negative chuckling at her embarrassed anger. I'd made her feel like a fool and revealed she would always bend to a dominant personality. She'd never leave Renee's side without help.

"Help me put this on Rashida." She settled down a bit reaching for the second packet but was puzzled when I ripped it open covering just the crown of my cock.

"I thought you wanted me to help-AW FUCK!! AW MAN, YOU DOING THE MOST!!"

There was an audible wet bubbly smack of our intermingled juices when I thrust my cock deep inside her snatch. I mounted Rashida open legged missionary style with her giant donk still hanging off the edge of the mattress.

My knees were barely on the edge, but I was still able to give her a vicious series of thrusts that had this sister blowing the rafters off the house screaming. Everything I'd done was calculated to leave her swollen and puffy inside for a snug fit. Now I was reaping the benefits in no uncertain terms.

I took custody of her big thighs keeping her thick gams up in the air level on each side of my head. Rashida's groans and gutted whines filled my cousin's bedroom while her thunderous cheeks cradled the underside of my girth.

Perhaps out of desperation, Rashida wrapped her stallion legs around my lower back interlocking her heels. She nearly squeezed the stuffing out of me before I got things under control.

"AW MAN!! AW!! AW!! AW SHIT!! YOU GETTING THEM GUTS!! FUCK!! YOU!!" Despite being locked tight in the embrace of her powerful legs, I used my momentum to pull her big butt off the edge of the leaving just the upper swell and lower back supported.

I did a semi-squat rabbiting her swollen cunt with no fucks given. Her hands grabbed at me, but I swatted them away amusing myself by squeezing the shit out of her lemon sized titties.

"Fuck me?" I reached down spreading her apart leaving my thumbs free to tickle and tease her engorged clit without mercy.

From my vantage point, Rashida was flushing enough that it was visible despite her glistening chocolate complexion. I varied my thrusts going from quick jerky sets pounding her puss to mush to these deep lingering strokes that made her coo and gasp. Her hands ended up on my chest lightly playing with my nipples sliding down my abdomen before caressing my sides.

Rashida's brow was furrowed, dimples at the corners of her nose and mouth while she grimaced from the constant rutting. Her legs got progressively weaker until I was able to hook them over my shoulders.

I wrapped my arms around her giant thighs interlocking my fingers as my pelvis bounced wetly off the bottom of her big black ass like a trampoline. Her rich pink pussy was swollen and juicy squeezing the shit out of my invading prick. Rashida Sikes was just taking it at this point letting me have my way with her in utter silence. I tested the waters by releasing her legs.

One of them slammed down obliterating the bedside table. A mug full of loose change shattered falling to the floor in fragments along with a clock radio. Rashida didn't even register that she'd destroyed the fragile plastic item. Her opposite leg flopped to the floor with a dead thud as I filled my condom.

"Aw shit, you fuck like you just got outta jail." She whined little realizing righteous indignation fueled my actions.

"You don't have to flatter me; I'm just average."

"Bullshit; you take a blue pill or something nigga?" Rashida rubbed her brow finding that her hand came away dripping sweat. I found myself rubbing and caressing the roundness of her outer thigh.

"So I need drugs to hang with you; is that right baby?" I glanced down at her face looking angry.

"AW COME ON BRUH; I'M JUST PLAYING WITH YOU, OKAY?!!" Rashida half jumped up trying to twist away from me but ended up on her belly. She glanced back at me, worried I would probably go into her backdoor again. I kept squeezing and groping staring at her mountainous buttocks.

"Jaquan's on a family vacation, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I bet he miss this ass, huh Rashida?" She winced as my middle fingers ran along her slit. Rashida shifted about on the bed trying to turn on her side, but I kept her on her belly enjoying the view.

"Not as much as you; damn I'm so fucking sore. Sometimes, I think you like my ass more than me nigga."

"Oh, whatever gave you that idea?" Rashida groaned into the mattress reacting to my fingers inside her tunnel.