Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fuck him for a place to stay?"

"Damn bruh, that's out of pocket considering all of us been trading off for a minute. Look, all of us been taking it from motherfucking Renee for a minute; guess we was like, trauma bonding last night. Yeah, we did it with his kid in the house for the first time and I can't complain. Both of us needed it, you know how it is lately."

"When did we get so crazy, huh girl?" I rubbed her arm feeling a bit crestfallen.

"Renee started that shit after you brought over chipmunk bitch; after that we were just getting it in with whoever. Man, I keep kicking myself for missing out the first time we saw each other; I already had a bunch of dirt on my name anyway. Renee kind of, broke me a little I think, and not just about the money."

"Well you're gonna have to learn to do without her; and I'm just gonna be your boss from time to time."

"I thought you was my daddy?"

"If you guys didn't bring Daisy, you know we probably would hit that three way action on your big ass."

"Promises, promises all the time."

"Have I ever lied to you?"

"No, but I seen your bedroom and it looks like you're getting evicted."

"I got it covered."

"Come home with us." She offered.

"We'll see, come on we gotta get this tent up or Daisy's gonna throw a tantrum. Besides I want you to go first so that I can get the full view baby."

"You don't know Daisy; that little girl ain't never thrown no tantrum. It's like she's a little mini-me of her shitty mamma."

"Walk." I ordered getting a rough bump of her wide hip as she turned strolling to the backyard. Rashida put a little extra in her step giving me a show as she switched to the backyard.

"DAMN BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK?!!" I turned about finding a group of teens standing behind me also taking in the view, some of which I recognized.

At least three were there when I'd gone out that fateful night with Charity, Phoebe, and that fucker Bentley. One of them was bouncing a basketball telling me nonverbally they were headed to the local park for a pickup game. Rashida looked back still walking with her best mean mug, grimacing.

"Oh no boys, watch your mouth kids!" She warned still holding the duffle stuffed with Daisy's things. I inched closer behind her in a futile attempt to hide her awesome sixty plus inches.

"I don't know where you looking but ain't no boys over here baby! Come on, let me get that number!"

"I SWIPED LEFT BEFORE I EVEN SEEN YOUR SKINNY ASS!" Rashida burned this guy making his entourage laugh. He was a beady eyes guy with a short afro and chiseled body in a t-shirt and shorts obviously bought by his parents. He looked embarrassed inching closer near my back.

"Hey I'm Curtis, you can't even give me a minute?"

"Times up; ain't it your bed time nigga?" Rashida was in rare form while the guy's friend's kept laughing at the barbs. I made sure to keep myself between this shaky dude and Rashida.

"You think you all that because you got a big ass."

"No, you think I'm all that because I got a big ass, and you're still failing like a fucking simp, nigga!" Again his entourage whooped at the lightning quick insults as Curtis regarded me angrily.

"Ain't you got no control over your female, huh nigga?" I knew where this shit was going and I wasn't in the mood.

"Stop crying, I ain't her man; hey bitch tell him who I am."

"He's my daddy fool!" This was more than the kid's fragile ego could take as he suddenly bodied into me, arms stiff at his sides.

"You wanna knuckle up motherfucker?!" He was long and lean, a head taller while I was moderately built usually not prone to fighting. Rashida was about to stop but I nudged her ahead as his boys thought to surround me in a semi-circle. I dropped the kiddie tent to the ground ready.

"Do it." I challenged.

Both of us did a slow burn as Rashida ran to the backyard fence. Curtis attempted to step on the toe of my sneaker unaware that I would blast him in the face at the slightest touch.

"HEY FAM, GET UP OFF MY COUSIN NIGGA!! YOU WANNA THROW HANDS?!!" The sight of my chiseled cousin who looked like an evil clone of Kevin Garnett made the teens scatter to the four winds across the street. One of the guys dropped their basketball.

Jaquan easily palmed it in one hand beaning that lanky kid in the back of the head as he ran away.

"I had it under control." I complained picking up Daisy's tent. I noticed his daughter was standing right behind him. She'd been impassively watching the scenario play out holding the doll at her hip dragging it on the ground.

"You were gonna get tossed up like salad bruh." He took the tent giving me a pat on the back as we walked back to the yard with Little Daisy Kelly in tow. Out of his view, the devious moppet had this bemused expression.

She ended up with a nice little base camp in my backyard, tent, tablet, and some bedding to make her comfortable. I noticed a external hard drive realizing Daisy's tablet was not for kids besides it's pink protective covering.

It seemed she was flaunting her intelligence right under her father's nose. We had a great day which partially ended when Daisy made known in her own particularly spoiled manner that she wanted to go home for a "nap" which made me chortle under my breath. Rashida packed her things up while the girl dozed in her car seat.

"Hey bruh, you know my house is open to you whenever you want, right?" Jaquan offered as we leaned against the backyard fence staring out at the street. Rashida was standing in the middle of the sidewalk texting.

"There's some stuff I gotta finish up; I'd appreciate it if you could store some of my shit in your garage."

"Did auntie say anything about me; you know, about those movies?" The question wasn't unexpected.

"Guess I'm a really good editor because I never put your face in frame, even digitally wiped my own, but a mother just knows her son's butt after all those years changing my diapers when I was a baby." We chuckled dually chugging as my eyes settled on Rashida. I knew she'd gotten paid this afternoon after setting up her new pay pal.

"Damn Jaquan, too bad I needed Daisy; we could've given Rashida the business." I was a bit tipsy.

"She ain't going nowhere." Both of us were a bit tipsy as he took a moment to reflect.

"You ever gonna tell me who Renee's side dude is?"

"I took care of that shit; he was just a simp with deep pockets. Were you gonna fight for Renee, even though she's been playing us all?"

"Sometimes you've just gotta beat a nigga's ass for shit like that; I admit she had every right to keep a side piece, guess I was mad because I thought we had it under control. I was cool with you finally, and I didn't sweat Andre because the fool is a head cheese. It's just that she hid the other guy from me like he was special or something."

"No one's special to her and after tonight, I'm just gonna forget about her." He raised a brow.

"I don't know what you did already, but Renee's in the hospital for a breakdown. I'm sorry about everything, especially knocking you out. Daisy needs her mother, needs both of us if she's going to have a chance of growing up with any semblance of normalcy."

"Stop, if it wasn't for your infamous baby mamma number two; we wouldn't be having this conversation. Man, the first time we had sex, I was so fucking scared. I felt like a kid having sex with a grown woman and that's what she got off on Jaquan. It's the same reason she fucked Andre because he was visibly intimidated by her. Men are visibly shook by her and we both know how smart she really is now."

"What's your point?"

"You really think she had a motherfucking nervous breakdown or is she just in the middle of a course correct. Nigga, your baby mamma thinks like a crime lord on an interpersonal level. She's pimped out all of us, or did you forget about the website I built for her?"

We shared a moment.

"So what now?"

"Tomorrow at this time, you can figure it out yourself."

"What are you gonna do?"

"None of your business, it's between me and Renee Kelly." It looked like my words stung, but he said nothing as we watched Rashida blabbing on her phone to parties unknown.

"You really think Rashida would let us?" I chuckled to myself at the question.

"HEY RASHIDA COME OVER HERE FOR A MINUTE!" I yelled at her.

She walked into the yard without hesitation phone to ear apparently talking to her friend Delia. I remembered that annoying sister from the first time I actually slept with Rashida. The minute she got into the yard, we flanked her on each side closely pressing against her body.

I planted a kiss on her cheek as Jaquan took an earlobe between his lips. Her brown eyes went wide while her clueless friend yammered on. I directed her face in my direction stealing a lingering kiss, sucking on her bottom lip followed by Jaquan doing the same.

Both of our hands were shoved down the back of her tracksuit pants groping dueling halves of her sixty plus inches. Jaquan used a free hand to cup and squeeze a tit drawing it away letting his nails lightly rake that boob.

"Yeah bruh, she'd totally let us do it." I replied taking a chug from my beer.

"Yup." We walked away leaving Rashida shook for a second or two. Jaquan downed the rest of his beer.

"YALL THINK YOU SLICK; YOU AIN'T NOTHING!!" She wasn't angry, just annoyed at being sexually called out. We all shared a hearty laugh about it.

"EW GIRL WHAT'S GOING ON!!" I chuckled even more as her friend's annoying voice blasted from her phone.

"Aw it ain't nothing, these fools over here tried to come at me together, but I shut that shit down." Rashida explained walking away with a really bad case of plumber's crack which she knew we both appreciated.

"WHY?!!" Delia questioned on speaker making me spit up the rest of my beer mid chug. Jaquan patted me on the back otherwise I might've choked to death.

"Girl you need to get you some!" Rashida teased.

"LOAN ME ONE OF YOURS!!" Delia retorted as Jaquan prickled up with a thought.

"Cuz, you said men are shook by Renee, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"DADDY!!" Little Daisy called from her car seat interrupting our conversation. Instead of taking it there, we embraced before he and Rashida departed leaving me alone in the backyard. I took a seat looking into my ice chest. There was another six pack of beer waiting, but I took a remaining juice box instead.

I glanced back at my bedroom window, remembering.

I sat there, waiting...

*******************************************************************************************************

Dusk arrived followed by the evening as I remained in my backyard listening to the myriad sounds of the neighborhood I'd grown up in. My parents divorced when I was very young and once I was old enough to get a bus transfer, my father seldom returned.

Thus I started my journey towards autonomy by riding through the city and its various crime ridden hoods until I reached my father's adopted side of town. His preferred enclave was sort of this affluent college endorsed district, home to the rich and local celebrities. Dad paid a pretty penny to "look the part."

Me, I was that awkward little kid prompted by my mother to make those weekly, weekend journeys which eventually didn't end quick enough for my tastes. In the early days, I'd be given a handful of cash not more than twenty five and dropped at a movie house, while my dad pursued other interests i.e. other women's skirts.

When he deemed to regard me, that was equally daunting as his preferred method of communication was incessant kvetching. Between this and some borderline

obsessive compulsive house rules, I found myself in front of his television watching movies. He never cared to check the ratings happy to disappear on "errands".

I'd been exposed to my mother and it had been just as devastating as Renee hinted.

Before me was open road and an uncertain future left up to my own devices and sense of agency. I thought about my mother and how she'd taken it on the chin with my primary care for the most part. I loved her dearly, honestly more than my father. This was a given considering our relationship or lack of one in retrospect.

The embarrassment I felt in tandem with the overt humiliation was supposed to be a nuke fired back by the very same woman who'd mentored me into my current side hustle. It would be a wait, how long I didn't know or care to ponder, but I'd win my mom back someday.

Dad, well he probably was busy with "errands" as I chuckled to myself remembering Quisha's reading.

"I wonder." I mumbled to myself taking a sip of beer.

I picked up my phone bringing up my father's number but dialed his landline instead of his cell. I knew he was probably still out working on a job site at this time of the early evening. I let it ring until it clicked off by itself telling me he wasn't at home.

Then an epiphany of sorts came to me as I dialed up the line again and again having nothing better to do with the rest of my evening.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!!" She snarled into the receiver as I busted up laughing with a fist over my mouth. Quisha was indeed psychically, dare I say spiritually gifted.

"Erica? Erica Walton, right?" I mused coughing up a little beer.

"Yeah well, who the fuck is this?" She admitted in boorish fashion bringing a ripe smile to my face.

"Hey you don't recognize your stepson's voice baby?"

There was dead silence from her end of the line almost making me think she'd hung up, but I knew better than that.

"So you mad or something; are you gonna cry on me?"

"No, it's just so predictable; I called on a hunch."

"Who dimed me out, your mommy?"

"No, and just why is my mother's name in your mouth Erica?"

"Because she came by here with her boyfriend looking for your dad; unfortunately he's working a double shift so I had to put up with her for a minute. Your dad turns off his phone when he's working, so I'm stuck here until he gets home."

"How does your mother feel about that shit?"

"Who the fuck cares; she shouldn't have brought him into our house. What, you want some war stories about your daddy, huh?" She was trying to be boorish, but I didn't give a fuck because I knew my father wasn't working no motherfucking double shift.

"Don't bother me, go ahead shoot."

"Yeah alright but you asked; your daddy was eyeballing me and asking dumbass questions about where I was going to college, shit like that. He knew what he wanted and mom did too; so she started throwing me all kinds of shade instead of kicking your perverted daddy to the curb. Since she was in my lane, I decided to make her suffer."

"Do tell Erica, how so?"

"I started putting on a show waling around the house in next to nothing; cutting in on their conversations making my mom the thumb on the hand, all types of sketchy shit. Even let him catch me in the shower too; I wish you could've seen your daddy's face. That's when I knew that fucker was coming for me. His boner was poking out with this little wet stain where his dickhead was; are you grossed out yet?"

"Shit, bitch you don't know me." I replied casually taking a drink.

"Okay you want some more, huh?

"Shoot away."

"I decided to mentally fuck your daddy that same night so I put on this tiny ass Rainbow Brite tee I got off eBay and the smallest kiddie panties I could find. You know, the kind with the itty bitty roses all over them right; you still listening huh? They were watching some stupid ass lawyer movie with Paul Newman when I came into the living room wearing that shit, tight cheeks bulging like baked bread. Told your daddy goodnight and bent over to give him a hug with my ass all up in mom's face."

"She didn't like that, did she?"

"Hell no she didn't; came right into my room and whipped my ass with an extension cord even though I was eighteen. Your father looked stupid as fuck. I decided to keep trolling both of their dumb asses, so I ran out again jumping into your dad's lap with my tits poking him all in the face."

"I would've got the fuck out of there."

"Your daddy wasn't going nowhere; after mom got enough of swinging that cord at me, they ended up cutting the movie short going to her bedroom. Man, your fucking daddy was pounding my mom and I just laughed my ass off because I knew he was thinking about me. Hey, your daddy put my mom to sleep before he rolled into my room around three in the morning."

"You got some too, huh bitch?"

"RIGHT YO, HE PUSHED MY SHIT IN TOO!! Didn't say shit, not a word when he came in my room; just slid my panties off and starting hitting that shit like he just got out of jail. Nothing but missionary until the break of dawn. No motherfucking foreplay or nothing, just straight beat my kitty to death. Mom was still snoring in the morning."

"That's messed up!" I was laughing hard, but mostly at her taste in men.

"You smoking or something?"

"Drinking my troubles away." I answered with nothing to lose.

"It's your turn, shoot." We were talking like old buddies; at least fuck buddies anyway even though it had been one time only.

"Remember that "movie" we shot?"

"Yeah."

"Well I took your career advice Erica; now my mom thinks I'm fucking Larry Flint after some bitch did some sideways shit exposing me."

"Get outta here!!"

"Serious, I've been doing that shit on the regular; but I got serious drama now. Hey, you were right girl, I've gotta knack for porn. Give yourself a pat on the back bitch."

"Hey man, send me some of that shit."

"Fuck no, you're banging my dad."

"So what; you fucked me too. I'm kind of bored right now and I could use some real entertainment. Come on, help a bitch get off."

"Erica, you're fucking my dad; besides I don't want you pulling a ME TOO on my ass later. You're not the most trustworthy home girl."

"Nigga please, you better send me a link or I'm gonna fuck your daddy's crib up." I was giggling throughout the conversation.

"It ain't that serious."

"Well send me a link then asshole."

"Send me some dirty pictures."

"Oh I thought you was upset I was fucking your dad?"

"I don't care about that shit; besides I kinda miss that tight bubble butt of yours, especially those stretchmarks."

"Fuck you very much negro."

"Whatever, you gonna send me some pics?"

"You gonna send me a link?"

"I wanna a good picture with your fucking face in it Erica; I wanna make sure you don't send me somebody shit off motherfucking google."

"Okay, I got you perv; seems like you missed me, huh?"

"Stop fishing for validation; but if I see you again, I'm gonna fuck you really hard."

"You're tanked, aren't you?" Erica Walton wasn't used to me being especially assertive having made my acquaintance pre-infamous baby mamma number two.

"Doesn't mean I ain't gonna fuck you and it ain't gonna be no fucking missionary either." I drunkenly reiterated.

"Stop teasing me; send that link." She hung up as a few pics popped up on my phone.

"Well, would you look at that." I mumbled to myself with a smirk at my father's grimy behavior.

I received a nice set of pics from the good Ms. Walton laying in what was obviously my father's bed taken with a selfie stick. She was still tight now sporting a dyed sandy brown mane of hair which did nothing for her barely normal facial features. That bubble butt and her tits were as I remembered. She even gifted me a closeup of that rounded butt up close and personal, stretchmarks included.

I shot her a link, to my pay site.

Ms. Walton taught me never to do something for free.

********************************************************************************************************

"Hey man." It was a few hours later approaching midnight. I'd pretty much cleaned up my yard and hosed down the grill. Thing seemed like they were going to be a bust and I resolved to knock back a few thinking of what I had to do in the morning when they appeared.

1...2425262728...30