Maxine's New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure Boss," he said.

"Tell Ed, I said goodnight."

"Ed, Maxine said good night," I heard that over the phone. "I'll see you Monday Boss."

What I didn't say was that I was pretty sure that he planned to see me before then. At least see the live feed from his handiwork.

After Lucas hung up the phone, I started the van. I guess the Preacher saw the tailpipe smoking, because he pulled out of the parking lot slowly. I'm sure he was looking in the rear view to see if I was following.

I followed his Caddy to a nice clean middle class neighborhood. He weaved his way through the streets, then pulled into a small townhouse building's parking lot. I quickly counted twelve units, He parked in front of the one with the number 6 painted on the curb.

The brick townhouse didn't look all that large or especially new. It looked as though it might be twenty years old. It might possibly have been from that era when all the small apartment complexes were renovated and sold as townhouses. Just from the outside of the units I would have guessed two bedrooms and two baths, but I couldn't be sure. Some of those townhouses had very elaborate basements.

I parked my van in an unnumbered spot beside his Caddy. He waited on the sidewalk in front of my van, while I carefully locked it up. After I was finished he led the way to his front door. I stood on the concrete pad, while he worked the lock. It wasn't a porch by any means. but it would server to keep mud out of the unit.

"So are you a homeowner?" I asked.

"Well, as they say, I own a little and the bank owns the rest."

The simplicity of the outside was deceiving. When he opened the door, the first things I noticed were the marble tiles in the foyer. It set the tone for the apartment. The carpet in the large living room dining room combo was very expensive, sculptured, and stone grey in color. Of course I had no idea the price, but it looked like top of the line to me. The walls were a neutral color but it was no simple contractor one coat spray job. Probably 'His Laboring Few' did the paint job. I would bet money that his was the only dining room in the building with tray panels used for wainscot material.

The furniture was tasteful and the room showed a coordination a man would never manage. "Decorator?" I asked,

"Rooms to go," he replied.

"It's a nice job," I replied. He simply nodded.

The kitchen style had to be pure expensive functionality. Everything had a purpose, but it was also all top of the line. From the cabinets, to the counter tops, right up to the appliances, the room screamed wealth.

He noticed my appraisal of the place. "Before you get all disappointed, this is all labor from our ministry and the materials were all surplus from Home Depot. One of the Mission's congregation works there . I get called when anything the 'Few' can us goes on sale. I don't like to brag but I probably have the nicest place here, and have less invested than anyone in this complex,"

"Well it is a beautiful place regardless," I said.

"Thanks, but I honestly do not steal from the ministry," he said in his own defense. "I have a salary approved by the board. The rest is just work done my the 'Few' between paying jobs."

"So you aren't Jim Baker," I suggested.

"Not by any means."

"I accept that," I said it, and he could tell I meant it.

"Would you like the rest of the tour?"

"Sure," I replied. I knew what that was guy speak for, but I didn't mind.

The bathrooms were gorgeous. The upstairs had two large bedrooms. Each had its own bathroom. One bedroom was the Reverend's office. It was the room with all the goodies. From big flat screen TV to a computer with all the bells and whistles, there room was a techie's wet dream.

It was obvious to me that the Reverend had not taken a vow of poverty, but he was not flaunting his position either. Everything was more less invisible to the naked eye. That worried me. It would have almost been easier on my nerves, if he was flaunting his toys. The way he was doing it made it seem as if he was ashamed of the things he had. Like he knew he had done something wrong to get where he was.

Since we had shared two near death experiences, I wanted to cut him a lot of slack, so I tried to write it off to his being overly concerned with appearances. I did not want to think that he was ashamed of living wel, because it was ill gotten gain. I didn't know exactly how I felt about all that, but it wasn't enough to case me to run away either.

I did know how I felt about his hands on my boobs. I was looking into one of the bathrooms when he reached around from behind me to capture my breasts. He also kissed my neck and licked it at the same time. I was extremely turned on very quickly. The images from my masturbation session while thinking of him came rushing back. My own mind was helping him turn me on.

I could feel his erection pressing against my soft butt. The image of him driving his hard cock into a man was terrifying, but also erotic as hell. I felt his hands raise my sweater. His hands were rough on my skin as he stroked my breast and belly. I could feel the heat build inside my body. I also knew that my pushing back against him was having an effect as well. His breathing was shallow and ragged. Even that turned up the heat in me.

I felt his hand push my bra up so that his fingers could touch my nipples, He massaged and pinched them, Each pinch gave me an almost electric shock.

I was breathing in quick gasps, when he asked, "You get hot easily don't you Maxine?"

A simple 'Yes," was all I could manage.

He was still behind me, when he opened my jeans. The reverend wasn't all that pious, when he pushed my jeans and my panties down, When they reached the floor, I stepped out of them. I stood in that doorway with my sweater pressed against my chin and my breasts exposed beneath it,

He moved me inside the bathroom then leaned me over the vanity. The difference in our heights was a problem for him. He tried several times to find the correct angle to work his way inside me. "You are so tight, I can't get into you."

"Sit down," I demanded. He move to the side and set on the toilet cover. When he was seated I lowered myself between his thighs. I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck on it. I loved the way it felt in my mouth. I knew it was too big to swallow, but he was trying to force it on me.

I stood to look around the bathroom, then turned away from him, I touched the head of his cock to the lips of my pussy and began to lower myself. I felt the head push against my set of lower lips and I silently begged for his cock.

"Not there," he said quietly. I knew what he wanted, but I was afraid as well. I knew how it looked but I stood reached onto the top of th linen cabinet for the body lotion I had seen earlier. First I covered his cock liberally with the lotion, then turn again and moved the head of his cock to press against my dry, tight rear opening. I rocked back and down slowly until his cock painfully penetrated by sphincter. He wasn't hurting me, I was hurting me, It was an amazing sensation to be the one causing the pain, I couldn't blame anyone else for the pain, it was all me and it was liberating..

I controlled how deep and how fast he moved inside me. I enjoyed the feeling of it, but it was a strange feeling as well. His cock was bigger than the intern and even he had hurt me, so I expected the pain in my butt, I didn't expect the feeling deep inside my intestines. No, it wasn't a pure sexual feeling like his coke would have created inside my pussy,. The feelings his cock created inside my intestinal track were more emotional, with just a secondary physical feeling of sexuality. The knowing that I was willingly breaking a sexual taboo made me a dirty girl, and I reveled in it. It probably brought back feelings of childhood. pressure in my bowels that were both pleasurable and painful at the same time.

I rode his cock gently at first but as my muscles stretched, it became less uncomfortable to have his cock where it was, With the easing of the pain, I was able to move faster and deeper on his cock as I rocked my hips for him, I knew how much pleasure I was giving him from the sounds he made and his lack of coordination as he tried to help me.

I didn't want him to know how much pleasure it was giving me, but he knew, I felt him stiffen and knew he was shooting a load of hot cum into my bowels,

I had resisting the urge to defecate from the first moment his cock entered me, When he pushed me off his cock, I clinched my muscles to hold it in until he moved off the toilet, When he stood, then staggered from the room, I sat quickly on the toilet and emptied my bowels. When I had finished I massaged my clit until I came in crippling spasms,

"So where do we start?" Mike asked.

"I guess we start with the person who knows her best." Gwen replied,

"That would be Jennifer the lawyer?" Mike asked.

"Jennifer is her oldest and dearest friend or so she says, so I guess we start with her."

"Can we finish this soon? So we can get out of this crappy motel?" Mike asked.

"You are just filled with questions aren't you?"

"Now you are doing it, asking questions that is," Mike replied.

"Okay, I'll set up the appointment, but who does the interview?" Gwen asked.

"I don't know is Jennifer the buddy type, or the flirtatious type?"

"Hell, how would I know?" Gwen asked.

"Okay, I'll run the camera and you talk to her," Mike proposed.

"Unless things change, I can go along with that."

Two hours later their rental car pulled into my driveway. I met them at the door, "Hello you two. How has your stay in out little town gone?"

"Not as well as we would have liked. The cooperation we have gotten from your friend hasn't been all we hoped for," Mike replied.

"Well, the best I can tell she did everything she agreed to do. Right up until she went into the hospital. As a matter of fact, I am releasing the check to her favorite charity tomorrow morning." I didn't tell them that Senatorial candidate Tommy Thompson would be at the ceremony as well. No sense having a throng show up, then again maybe it would be good to have the two film producers on the scene. They could help with the publicity, They had sure gotten the shootout a lot of coverage.

"We really aren't here to discuss last weeks news. We came to get some background information on Maxine. Marty said you had agreed to help with that," Gwen said.

"I told Marty that I would help you guys within reason. So ask your questions and I will answer what I can. Maxine is my sometimes client, so I won't be sharing anything damaging, Is that understood?" I asked.

"Yes Jennifer, it is understood and we are not here to do a hard hitting news show. Trust me this will not be a confrontational interview,"

"Good, in that case would you like a drink?" I asked.

"No thanks, but you go ahead," Mike replied.

"Okay, I think I will." It certainly wasn't my first drink of the day.

While I made the weak drink, Gwen asked, "How long have you and Maxine been friends?"

"One thing you have to learn Gwen, is when people discuss Maxine, you have to be very specific asking the questions. For instance, I have known who Maxine was since we were 10 years old. This is a small town, We haven't been friends that long though."

"Oh in this small town you must have gone to school together?" Gwen asked.

"Sure we went to school together, but weren't in the same room until 4th grade. Even then she was just another kid from the End."

"The End?" Gwen asked.

"The town had two parts back then West End and everything else. At least that's how it seemed to me. The people in West End were most likely to be poorly educated factory workers. A few people lived in that part of town for other reasons. Maxine's dad didn't work in the factories, but he couldn't keep a job of any kind. So the best they could do was live in West End."

"Was her dad a drunk?" Gwen asked. Then she realized that she had fucked up. Jennifer flinched and visually bit her tongue before she answered.

"Maxine's Dad had PTSD, but nobody knew what that was back then. We all just thought he was shiftless and lazy. Now I think, he just realized that he had killed men in Vietnam who had done nothing to him. Back home he couldn't kill the ones who really pissed him off. That would make me a little crazy, how about you?" I gave her a hard look and dared her to contradict me.

"I guess that would do it," Gwen replied.

"We didn't become friend for six more years. There was really a big class system around here back in the seventies and eighties. Actually there is still that, but now it's people from Tryon vs people from Aster. People still believe the same bullshit even now, they just have different names for it,"

"So how did you become friends?" Gwen asked.

I had forgotten that there was a camera in the room. "The same guy fucked us both." I said. I waited to judge Gwen's reaction. "He was almost the school's hero jock. I like to think he was the number 2 jock, when I think back on it now. The prick was the number one womanizer, but it was all undercover. That is until he screwed Maxine, then never called her back."

I couldn't help but laugh when I remembered Tommy back then. He was good looking and from the right side of the tracks. He was an acceptable date for a 16 year old girl from a good family. He was also a huge catch for a girl from West End. So yeah we both let him screw us.

"Why did that have an effect on you?" Gwen asked.

"Because he fucked me first," I said it laughing. I had downed more than one drink before the two of them arrived. The truth came easy, when I had enough to drink. "He screwed me twice then never called again." I stopped talking while I remember the pain.

"What did you do?" Gwen asked again.

"I cried myself to sleep, and then felt worthless for a few months." I shook my head at the memory. "Then the big time running back screwed Maxine once, and never called her back. It was a huge mistake."

"How so?" Gwen asked to keep me talking.

"Because Maxine is her dad's daughter. She walked up to the jock, in the cafeteria, and in front of everyone. He was sitting with a table full of other jocks and those cutesy girls. You know the kind who seem to always hang around jocks. Then Maxine said, 'If you girls are thinking about having sex with him, don't bother. He has a dick the size of a #2 pencil nub. And he kisses like a fucking brick."

"Wow that must have went over good?"

"Oh he jumps up and looks like he is going to hit Maxine. She looks at him cold and doesn't even flinch. 'You best remember who my daddy is, asshole.' She stood her ground till he calmed down, then she turned and walked away."

"God, It sounds like that girl was a pistol." Gwen commented.

"Yeah she was a bitchy slut, but she was also the one who taught me how to stand up for myself."

"So what's the secret?" Gwen asked.

"Oh simple, 'You either have to be bigger, stronger, meaner, or smarter than the others. Any of those will work,' Maxine says. So I got smarter and became a lawyer. These days nobody fucks with me."

"So you two ran around in high school?"

"Yep from that very day on, we were inseparable. I taught her how to behave, so that when she wanted, she could pass."

"Pass?"

"Yeah back in those days we had black kids who could pass for white. So whenever people pretended to be something they weren't, we call it passing. I taught Maxine enough so that she could go to a restaurant and not use the wrong fork."

"Oh and what did she teach you?" Gwen asked.

I laughed before I said, "I'm not about to tell you that. But let's say I have been real popular with the boys since I was sweet sixteen. I also don't cry myself to sleep at night any more, ever."

"So how many times have you been married?"

"Once more than Maxine. She would have been married more, if she hadn't been moving around so much. Men love Maxine."

"She isn't beautiful," Gwen said.

"Love, that depends on your definition of beauty." I replied. "But I have been married three times. The first one decided to hit me one night. I had his ass in jail before he the sun came up the next morning. He was damn lucky I didn't have Maxine's gun collection."

"The second one dragged me kicking and screaming into the swinging lifestyle, then couldn't handle the results."

"Oh, what were the results?"

"Guys, he thought were his friends, were trying to date me behind his back."

"No offense Jennifer, but you just don't seem like that type of woman?"

"That's because you are a narrow minded troll, no offense honey," I said. "Damn Maxine comes back to town and I regress to a smart mouth bitch. I'm sorry Gwen, but it is the truth. I just wouldn't have said it a couple of years ago."

"So what about your current husband?" she asked as if nothing had happened. I guess you have to have a thick skin to be a TV person.

"I met him at a swinger's party, so he knows. He actually was with me, when I did it with a woman for the first time." I said smiling.

"And was that Maxine?"

"That is something you should ask Maxine hon. I will admit that I had sex with a woman once or twice. I can't speak for anyone else."

"Luke tells me that Maxine lived with you, when she first got home from the Air Force?"

"That's right she lived with us until she got involved with a gang. She moved out so they wouldn't come blow up our house. Trust me, she could have stayed, I'm ready for a bigger house anyway. Max and I are very different when it comes to those things. I like nice things, and Max would be just as happy wearing a burlap bag. The problem is she could still get more men in a burlap sack, than me and you put together. Oh they wouldn't be doctors or lawyers. Not even TV Execs, but they would be a lot of damn fun, you can bet on that."

"So, would you call yourself the one consistent person in her life?" Gwen asked.

"I would call myself her best friend and she will call herself mine. When she is in trouble and needs a lawyer, she calls me and I go. If I get in trouble and need what she does, I call her and she comes."

"What do you think about the Russians coming for her?"

"In her own words, they need to bring plenty of body bags." I must have had too much to drink because that stuck me as hilarious. I laughed until my stomach hurt.

"So have you and Maxine shared any other men besides the high school boy." Gwen asked.

"I'm not going to answer that," I replied. But ask around. You might find someone who will tell you," I smiled and she should have gotten my meaning, Bob, my husband, would be happy to fill her in. He didn't have any privilege issues, and he loved to talk about Maxine. He had been terribly jealous, until we shared her. After than he couldn't say enough good things about Maxine. I would have been jealous, except that Maxine didn't care for men who were twice as good as Bob at everything, so I knew he didn't stand a chance with her..

She swore that she only did it with him, so she could get me in bed. I'm not being conceited when I say Maxine had been trying to get me in bed, since she found out she was bisexual. That happened after she left town, or it would have happened in high school. She flirted with me for years until I finally gave in. Bob and I discussed it first, and he agreed, but only if he could be a part of it.

"So is there anything you want to tell me?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah, if you do anything to hurt either of us, you two will regret being born."

Mike put the camera down and said, "Trust me lady, I will run every bite of this file by her. I do not want that lady pissed at me."

"Then you are smarter than you look, Your little friend better remember that to," I suggested. I did remember that Mike had been in Lucas's Hyundai, when the Russians tried to kidnap Max's friends. That being the case I believed him.