Maxine's New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 48 JENNIFER

The two wanna be TV producers left my house around 6PM. I dialed Max's cell phone direct. Just so she would know that it was me, not some mooch. She didn't answer of course. She was most likely with one of her new friends. I was a little jealous and a little worried about her. I left a message for her not to forget the meeting, and that Tommy Thompson would be there as well as Marty and Archer..

Thinking about Max messing around with that do gooder attitude bothered me. She was in deep violation of her own rule one. Okay we made up the rules as we went along, but rule one was the first one we ever came up with. To be in violation of it was to be asking for real trouble. Rule one in the JenMax code of behavior was simple. Sex, just because it feels good, is stupid. Avoid that at all cost, get something for it, every time. Sure, we both had violated the code and it always ended badly. Sometimes it seemed that we had known more at sixteen, than we did today. Sex to reward someone was okay, or to get a better job, but to do it just because one was turned on, was a waste.

It's like Max's dad told her. "Honey, if you are going to have sex with a boy at the 7-11, at least do it with the clerk. He has a job." Sure her dad was joking, but I always took that story to heart. We both did. Just pure sex with one guy. isn't a lot different than sex with any other guy. So get the most you can for it.

That is not the same as who you marry, because then it isn't just about the sex. But when it is about the sex, make it a business transaction even if the guy doesn't know that it is. Since we are all whores in reality, make the John someone who can pay the freight. More wisdom from Max

If she was going to screw an old retired guy, why the hell not go back and screw Marty again. Why in the world do it with a retired Marine. One close to seventy, and living in public housing would have been my last choice. Sure I had screwed Marty, who was well over sixty, but he was rich and he helped me set up my legal firm. He sent me a lot of clients, then when he turned the farms over to his kids, he became a client as well.

Hell without having screwed Marty, I would still be struggling like hell to make the business just break even. After all I was set up in a jerkwater town. I could leave but instead of being a big fish in a small pond, I would be a minnow in the ocean. It was not a prospect in which I could see no advantage at all.

I went into the large master bath to shower and prepare myself. Our shower is not part of the tub, it stands alone in the corner of the bathroom. I had insisted on clear doors for it. I wanted, ass much, as the steam allowed, to see and be seen. I worked my ass off to keep the body I had, I wanted to be sure people could admire it. Yes people, other than Bob, had been in the bathroom while I showered. Some even in the shower with me.

I never cared much for shower sex though. It is hard to breath with your mouth full of cock, and water raining down on you. However, men did seemed to like it.

I scrubbed my body very carefully. It was just a dinner party with the usual suspects, but one never knew when someone might bring a friend. I always wanted to take Max, but she insisted on at least knowing the guy from somewhere other than one of my parties, before she would screw him.. Silly slut, it was a clear violation of rule one as well, since all the people at the party, could have helped her with the business. Everything from loans, to financial planning advice would be available at any of the parties. The price of admission was sex with anyone, whose name the woman chose at random from a bag. Okay it was almost random sex, but it was with pre-screened men. There had been rumblings that the men wanted the bag to contain all the names, so that the woman might choose another woman. I had resisted that idea up to this point. Since having had sex with Max.I wasn't sure that I would continue to resist. If the the suggestion came up over dinner again that night, I might have voted yes. It didn't so I didn't have to change my vote..

I took a good look at my body in the mirror after the hot shower. I was 5 feet 9 inches which was a bit taller than Max. I had dyed red hair, but damn it that dye job was perfect. It should be Henry charged an arm and leg for it. Not to mention the styling, which made me looked as thought I just woke up all the time. Everyone said I was sexy as hell with that hairdo. I knew that it was more than the hair, but I didn't tell.

I had 36d boobs, not fake, just improved a little. I had very small permanent lifts inserted under each one. It was something new. I had to fly to New York to have done. Since I have never had children, I was the perfect candidate. At the time I did it, I was between husbands, I never had to explain it to anyone. All the lifts did was make me look as though I was wearing a bra when I wasn't. The boob bag sag was minimal with those things. The doctors assured me it would stay that way for many, many years.

My tummy was very small. Even less than a decent belly dance would have. My butt had been vacuumed so many times, it felt as though I wore a cheap carpet back there. However they tell me the view was really quite good from the rear.

All in all I had been rated gorgeous, by men who knew what gorgeous was. Of course going by rule two, I paid no attention to them. Rule two stated, 'Pay no attention to compliments from men on the make. They will say anything to get laid.' sub paragraph to that is "Pay no attention to any man in a bar after midnight'.

I walked naked from the bathroom directly into my dressing room. I moved to my dressing table where I sat naked while looking at myself in the mirror. The damages from my teenage years were down to a minimum, thanks to facial sanding, good make up took care of the rest. Botox and collagen for the deep wrinkles of age helped with the illusion as well. In other words I was a far superior looking slut due to medical science.

See I was in violation of rule five. 'Don't waste time or money on your looks, because any skank can get laid.' I had later added the addendum. 'The exception being if you want the right men to screw you.' Then it was permissible to do anything in the furtherance of rule one.

Before I did my face, I removed from the middle drawer the aerosol can and what looked like a hypodermic needle, with no needle. I filled the small end of the applicator with a scented lubricant. Since I am over forty, I needed a little extra preparation. I inserted the applicator inside my vagina just as far up as it would go, then I pushed in the plunger. The heavy scented cream would seep down very slowly lubricating my vaginal lining. The lining would stay lubricated for several hours. More than enough to have sex a dozen times, If I wished. I didn't plan to go anywhere near that many times. The men for the most part were my age and older. Even with Viagra, for the older ones, it was unlikely that there would be any long penetration episodes. Mostly it would be oral for the longer times.

I left the kit on top of my dresser. I decided to pack it in my purse, just in case one of the anal freaks got lucky with me. Anal without good lubrication was just painful. Even with it, there was no fun in it for me. "Sometimes you just have to pay the freight," Max always said.

Dressing after my makeup was done would be accomplished quickly. It was just lacy see through panties, and a push up bra under the black wool dinner dress. One had to keep the illusion that it was in fact a dinner party. Of course we all knew that it wasn't that at all. I debated adding the .380 automatic pistol Max had given me to the evening bag. I could carry the pistol or the lubricant. The lubricant seemed the better choice, since I was a lousy shot anyway. Fortunately the dinner party was at my house, even so I would have had to return upstairs for the lube. The evening bag was just easier even in my own home.

Helen had been cooking even during the interview with the TV people. She would set up the buffet, then leave. No telling what the men might say or do. I would not like Helen to be a witness to anything. We had managed to keep the little dinner parties more or less secret, and I wanted to keep it that way. Most of the others had even more to lose than I did.

Dinner was delicious, as it always was when Helen cooked. I could manage to fry a egg with sausage or bacon. but most mornings I didn't even bother doing that. Between take out served on a real plate, and dinners in restaurants, I found very little use for the cooking skill set. My time was better spent making money or having fun.

After dinner the eight of us adjourned to the family room. As the host, Bob got to hold the bag for the drawing. I had to draw last, it was tradition. I knew very quickly that I drew Edward Evans. Ed was the local fire chief. He had been invited to join because he was not only fire chief, but also the son of the largest land owner in town. Being in those positions, he had a lot of clout with the town counsel.

Ed was a little over weight, not a lot. just enough so that his penis wouldn't go as deep as some of the other men. It made absolutely no difference to me. I could get him off quickly, if I so chose. I chose not to do that, only because we would be in the family room with the three other couples. With the others watching, it was always good to put on a show. Even if I didn't draw the most helpful person that time, there would always be another time. It pays to advertise.

I tried not to screw anyone in the group outside the group. One of the exceptions had been Sammy the broker. He had gotten my money out of the stock market before the crash, I had rewarded him on his desk top. I sincerely doubt that I was the only one. Sammy loved the ladies and we loved him right back.

Ed sat and watched while I undressed. I was doing it for him, but I was thrilled to note that most of the others, men and women, were watching. By the time the lace panties were gone, Ed was also naked. He kissed me which I pretended to enjoy. Then I slipped to my knees and did what Max had really taught me to do at 17. I took his cock into my mouth and nursed gently on it. I allowed him to drive into my mouth just as deep and forcefully as he wished. Still, I continued to nurse on the head of his cock every chance I got. Finally he withdrew and tuned me around. He entered me from the rear and drove his cock into my hot slippery pussy. He did it over and over. I knew he couldn't last long. I also knew we were being watched, so I massaged my clit. He came and fell away from me, and I continued massaging my clit until I produced a gut wrenching orgasm. I looked up and noted with pleasure that many of the others had watched with slack mouths and other signs that they enjoyed the show. I had again been the hit of the evening. I liked it.

Those sessions with Max and the banana had been worth all the time it took. She had me sucking on a banana until it melted in my mouth, then start over with a fresh one. I was not allowed to bite it just suck it until there was nothing left. Those same actions drove men absolutely crazy. Ed and I half sat and half laid on the sofa watching the others do their thing. He almost absent mindedly stroked my breasts. It was always fun to watch what poor skills the other women had. None of them had my artistry, I thought.

I hoped that the rest of them finished soon. I had that meeting in my office in the morning. If the meeting wasn't with Max, Marty, Reverend Archer, and Tommy Thompson, I never would have scheduled it for a Saturday, no matter how busy the people were.

chapter 49

I felt really tired Saturday morning. It was a little bit of sleep deprivation and a little physical exertion. No not Ed, I had been to the Gym to work off some of the week's indulgences before the dinner party. It looked as though all of it together had caught up with me.

Ed and his wife were the first to leave. I would have followed shortly there after, if it hadn't been my house. Even though I left the mess for the maid, I still had to stay awake until the last of the guests left. One couple really seemed to enjoy themselves. So much so that they fell asleep on my sofa. I let them sleep until their spouses were ready to leave. I even let the spouses wake them.

Oh yes, I did have a maid who came in only on Saturdays. What was the use working my butt off, if I couldn't enjoy the money I made. It wasn't like I wanted to leave anything to anyone. I planned to spend every dime before I left the earth.

The shower at 9AM helped me make some progress toward normalcy but the three cups of coffee did more. I debated whether to wear jeans, but decided a dress would be a better plan. Odds were at least one of the participants would have a photographer present. Politicians and Marty had that in common, they all like publicity.

I kind of expected that the Reverend could do without it, but he had better get used to it. If he wanted to play in Tommy Thompson's game, there was going to be a price to pay. That price was to allow Tommy to squeeze the Reverend for all the photo ops possible.

The meeting was at noon, only because Tommy had to get from the state capitol to Aster. Marty didn't know Tommy would be at the meeting, and I felt no need to tell him. Marty in general did not like politicians, I couldn't say that I blamed him, since they killed the cigarette industry. It was cigarettes that had made Marty rich. The kids got the farm, but the price for tobacco took a big hit, so it was worth a lot less than they had expected. Even with the giant export business, the prices continued to fall.

Since Max bought the minivan, I reinvested the money in a BMW. I would have gotten a Mercedes, except that I didn't want to look too prosperous. A hungry lawyer is a good lawyer, was still believed by far too many people.

When I got to the parking lot of my office, I found Max waiting for me. It was too chilly for her to be sitting on the outside bench, so she was in the van looking out at me.

"Hey girl, what you doing here so early?" I asked.

"I have a meeting at 1pm with some guy who thinks he needs a female body guard for some reason. I have no idea why he called me. I never tell anyone that I am a body guard." Maxine said.

"Hell Max, seems like you or I are in the paper every week. People call me now wanting to know how to get in touch with you. Ginger says we are going to have to charge you for her time." I suggested.

"My ass, just hang up on them, Most of them just want to tell me that they think a woman should be home cooking for her man, not out playing with guns. Even when I agree with them, they still aren't satisfied. What's a girl to do?" Max asked.

"Hell Max, get their address and we can do a drive by shooting." I said.

"Sounds like a plan Jen. See that's why I let you hang around with me. You come up with a good idea now and then," Max suggested.

"You let me hang around with you. Damn you are delusional." I replied laughing.

When Maxine got out of the van, she had two brown bags in her hand. "What do you have there?" I asked.

"I passed a construction site. Helen had her van there doing breakfast. She has a big deal wedding at six tonight but she still had time to do a breakfast run. That woman is going to work herself to death." Max suggested.

"It's all your fault." I replied.

"How the fuck is it my fault?" Max asked.

"You brought that mangy dog into her life. The dog brought that dog trainer into her life, and now she wants to get rich. She fixed dinner for eight at my house last night, and did a brown bag breakfast run. She is going have a breakdown." I said.

"Nah, Skeeter will keep her sane. That dog is like a bottle of Valium with fur." Max said.

"Come on, you both are crazy where that dog is concerned." I said.

"Think what you will," Max said following me into the office. "Want me to make coffee, I doubt that you know how."

"Hey this was a one woman office for years. I know how to make coffee, I just don't do it any more. Now if you want coffee, feel free to make it. I'm going to have a diet coke and enjoy my breakfast."

Max did make coffee and it was a good thing. It was a hit with the others who arrived. It was also a good thing that I had a fresh supply of Styrofoam cups. Everyone showed up, which surprised me.

It took only seconds to deliver my little speech. I got Maxine to sign the receipt, then sign the check over to the Reverend. I knew there would be photographers, but I had no idea how many there would be. Tommy had his man of course, then Marty had the TV producer types, and the Reverend even had Aster's weekly news paper covering the event. Max posed with each of them and kept her sense of humor. I was surprised she didn't bitch slap at least one of the photographers.

"Max are you coming to the mission tomorrow?" the Reverend asked. Well that told me Maxine hadn't seen too much of him lately.

"I really don't know Reverend Archer, I'm not really good at that kind of thing. I have an appointment in a while that might have me out of town for a few days. If you see me, I'm there. If not, I'm somewhere else," she said smiling her disgustingly sweet smile. The smile that everyone hated by the way. The people who knew her knew that it was a lie. It wasn't a fake smile, the smile was real, the myth that Max could be sweet was a monumental lie. Max had the heart of a pure bitch, even if she was trying to save the world suddenly. It didn't matter that she could fool the others, I knew the truth. My Maxine was not capable of being reigned in, she was forever wild.

"Max how about a picture," Marty asked.

"Sure Marty you paid for it," She said still smiling.

"You should have told me it was going to charity, I could have written it directly to the Reverend and saved some on my taxes."

"That's why I didn't tell you," Maxine said with a wicked smile.

"So how about the TV show?"

"I'm still thinking about it." Max said.

"Come on Max what's it gonna hurt?" Marty asked.

"Marty with you involved, there is more to it than meets the eye. You never let your left hand know what your right foot is going to do next. When I figure your real angle, I'll decide."

"Max how about posing with me and Reverend Archer for a picture? He and I are going to have a meeting after this and try to work out a little back scratching thing." Tommy asked.

"Well either of you can scratch my back, but neither of you can rub my boobs," Max replied. She didn't look thrilled, but she did move to a blank wall for a picture.

"Max, they are all headed off to do some handshaking and deal making, how about you and I go out to lunch?" I suggested.

"I can't. Remember I have that meeting at one," she replied.

"You know we are going to have to do that thing again," I whispered to her. "Maybe without Bob this time."

"That sounds like fun, but don't risk your marriage. I have nothing of value, so remember rule one." She said it and laughed as if she knew that I had been thinking the same thing only yesterday.

By 12:30 they had all gone leaving me in the office alone. I didn't mind but I really would have preferred to have lunch with one of them at least.

I first emptied, then tossed all the coffee cups into the trash. Fifteen minutes before, the conference room had been filled with people and noise, then suddenly it was just empty and deathly quiet. I could either go home and hide from the maid, so I wouldn't have to watch her clean, or go to lunch alone. Neither appealed to me.

It was Saturday afternoon, I thought. Surely there was something fun I can do. I could always find Max's men and give them a toss. We had shared men before, we could do it again. Probably not a good idea. Max was about the only real friend I had. I really didn't want to lose her. She had just blown off Reverend Archer though. I bet she wouldn't mind, if I gave him a call. Maxine never got serious and usually only did it with a guy once or twice then moved on.