May December Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe what I was seeing. She had come into the room wearing a red baby doll nightgown with matching red undies. She had on two-inch heels, which accented her incredibly long legs. "Uhm..., Delilah? What's up?"

She turned and closed the door, just in case I guessed. She did not lock it, though the door to our room has a lock. Walking toward me, she said, "Richard and I have not had sex in months. I was talking to Marsha, and she told me that you are pretty good in bed. I was hoping to see if what she is telling me is true. By the way, she said she does not mind if we do, and she will be here in a few minutes. To watch, if that is alright."

I was in absolute crazy shock. Delilah is the wife of my cousin, with whom I have always been very close. "Uhm, Delilah," I said as she moved very close to the bed. "Not that you aren't, ya know..., hot. But you are the wife of my favorite cousin. I..., I don't think I can do this."

She sat on the bed, very close to me. My cock was hard under the covers tenting the sheet that I had pulled up, and I am sure she could see it. "Please, Richard does not seem interested in sex anymore. He refused to even come on this trip. Why are you worrying about him? Please, please. I need this."

Okay, so I did not try very hard to stop this. The truth is, I wanted her at that moment, very badly. As crazy as it seems, I pulled back the sheet and patted the bed next to me. Delilah smiled and came and sat next to me nervously. "Are you sure about this, Delilah? I am not going to lie, in that outfit you look very hot." I gently touched her shoulder. She leaned her face toward mine, she was trying to get me to kiss her. Our faces very close I said, "Delilah, what do you want?"

She then kissed me, and I reciprocated. I have always been attracted to Delilah, but I never thought anything like this would happen with her. Our mouths separated and she said, "Marsha says you are good at being, well, at taking charge. I love Richard, but the only sex that we ever have is a bit boring."

I then pulled her into my arms. I helped her to lie on her back. "Please fuck me, David." It was precisely at this point that Marsha walked into the room. She undressed and immediately went to the loveseat I had purchased just a few days earlier to replace the chair. Simply because it has more room. She had a vibrator out and said, "Well, are you going to fuck her?"

I replied, "No..., we are going to start by...," I looked at Delilah, "by you fucking me, my dear." I lay back, pushed the sheet back, and pulled off my underwear. My very hard cock popped into view. Delilah had not moved, "If you want this, take off those undies and straddle me."

Delilah, still wearing her heels, straddled my cock. I had my dick in my hand. I helped her by moving it as I found her wetness. Very hot Delilah then she slid down onto me. Her legs were bent, folded to either side of me. Delilah placed her hands on my shoulders as she slid her very wet pussy down on my manhood. "Jesus, you are bigger than Richard. Oh, God, fuck..." She said as she began to move up and down on me, her hands still on my shoulders. It was at this point that Marsha moaned.

I looked up at Delilah. She had closed her eyes and was leaning back, her hands now on my chest. I then reached up and pinched her nipples on her B-cup breasts through her sexy red baby doll. "So..., do you like that, Delilah?"

"God, yes. Fuck yes," she placed her hand on mine on her tits. "God, it's been a while. I so needed this. I am going to cum on your dick, David."

I grabbed her around the waist and rolled her off of me. "Not yet. You said you wanted me to take charge, right?"

I had rolled her onto her back. I was looking down at her, on top of her, her arms pinned to the bed. "I need to know something. I need to know just how horny you are."

"God, quit teasing me. I had your cock in me and now I feel empty. This is just not fair. Please fuck me."

"How horny. On a scale of just wanting to get laid, to truly wanting to get laid and you would love more than one cock...?"

She did not answer immediately but looked up at me. "What..., what are you talking about, David?"

It was Marsha who piped in. "That's a great idea, David. You mean Pete, don't you?"

I looked over at her and replied, "Yes, call him. Tell him the situation. Tell him what is waiting here for him."

She started to protest, "Hey, wait..."

I put my hand over her mouth and looked intently into her eyes. "So, do you want a new and exciting experience?" Meanwhile, Marsha left the room, her cell phone in her hand. "Because I am sure you would love to have two men take turns fucking you. To use you like a sex doll." Her eyes went wide, my hand still on her mouth. "You are going to do as I tell you, correct? You're going to let us both fuck you? Your next words better be something like Yes, sir."

I released my hand from my mouth, and she stared into my eyes, "Sir, would you please put your dick inside me."

I reached down and grabbed her legs at her thighs and spread them up and back. Grinning down at her I said, as I slid my cock into her, "Is this what you want, baby? Do you want my big cock?"

"Oh, God, yes."

I then held still, not pumping, my cock barely inside her. "Well, if you want me to continue, if you want me to fuck you, you will tell me that for tonight that you are my slut. That you are our slut. Mine and Pete's. That you will fuck a complete stranger."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face close to hers. Her legs were bent at an acute angle, which did not seem to bother her. She said, "Whatever you say, sir," she then said. Delilah then pulled my lips to hers stretching her legs upward even farther apart. We kissed passionately, as I began to pump her, my cock going in and out of her pussy very slowly, sort of teasing her. Our kiss was long and passionate. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and realized Marsha had left the door open on her way out. That is a very dangerous thing to do, with the kids around.

First Pete came into the room, Marsha on his heels. I was still kissing Delilah but broke our kiss. A bit breathless I said, "Lock the door, Marsha."

"Your wish is my command, my liege."

I might have laughed but Delilah chose that second to squeeze my cock. "Oh, God. I am not going to cum right now Delilah." I moved off of Delilah, once again removing my cock from her pussy.

"Marsha, get me a hand towel. I need a hand towel right now." Something had just come over me. I decided to have some fun with Delilah. Marsha ran to the bathroom and brought me back a hand towel. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around Delilah's head, tying it in place through her mouth. I was using it as a gag. She did not fight me, I think it turned her on. "Turn over, get me the strap from my bathrobe." My bathrobe was hanging behind the bedroom door.

I then turned Delilah over. Marsha handed me the strap from my robe. I tied her hands behind her, and then I pulled her down to the bottom of the bed so that just her torso was actually on the bed. Her bottom half hanging over the end of the bed, I placed a pillow between her legs on the floor, under her knees. By this time, Pete had managed to remove all of his clothes. He was ready to go with his large cock sticking straight up, in his right hand. "Okay, Pete. She is very ready to be fucked."

She tried to turn and look back, but I held her neck in place, flat against the bed. Pete immediately climbed between her legs. In the spirit I had started things he spread her legs very wide. Next, he placed his cock at her opening and stabbed it into her cunt, and not so gently. She moaned through the gag in her mouth as Pete began to pump away at her very hot pussy. "Oh, fuck. Not bad. She has a very tight pussy. God, a very tight pussy."

He then grabbed her wrists, forcing her torso even more flat onto the bed. She grunted, but I was sure she was enjoying the large cock fucking her. "Shall I remove the gag, Delilah?"

It was Marsha who responded, "No! Leave it in, it is so fucking hot! I want this!"

I turned to Marsha, "Quiet you. I am in charge of this situation." I nodded to Pete, "We are in charge of this situation."

I asked again, "Do you want me to take the gag off? Are you going to be a good girl?" Pete was still pumping her, slow and steady, as Delilah began to shake her head yes, that she wanted the gag off. I brought my ear to hers and said with fake intensity, "You are going to be a good girl..."

I then untied the towel from around her head that had been acting as a gag. "Oh, God, his cock is so big. So fucking big." Delilah blurted out.

Pete responded with a question, "Do..., do you like it..., Delilah is it?"

"Yes, yes, I do. F-fuck me, Pete. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. I can't believe. I can't believe how good this feels. To be like a slut. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me, Pete."

Her words turned on everyone in the room, myself included. Watching them fuck I went to the couch and said to Marsha, "Take the rest of your clothes off, Marsha. It's time for you to serve me." Marsha grinned as she did as I told her. I then sat on the loveseat. "Now, come suck my cock, baby." She walked to the bed to grab one of the pillows. "Did I say you could get a pillow? The carpet is not that bad, come here and suck my cock. Right now."

Delilah had her head turned in the opposite direction. As I said my last words, she turned it to the right, the direction of the loveseat. Delilah watched as Marsha kneeled in between my legs and began to suck my cock. Over time, over the months, she had been able to take more and more of my cock into her mouth and throat with less gagging and choking. This time, I grabbed her head and forced her mouth down onto my rigid member. "Oh..., yes, baby. Suck my cock. Suck my cock, baby." She was making choking sounds, but I was not being overly rough, or overly aggressive. I let her take breaths as needed.

Watching Pete fuck Delilah caused me to be extremely aroused. The fact that she was my cousin's wife, had much to do with why I was so turned on. Later I would wonder if I might have messed up a relationship with my cousin. But, at the time, all I wanted to do was fuck Marsha and revel in watching Delilah get fucked by Pete. "Okay, on your hands and knees on the couch." As it turned out, it did not wreck any relationship at all.

My lovely Marsha climbed onto the couch and put herself in position, wiggling her ass at me. "Okay, Daddy, are you going to put that cock in me?" Never one to deny my love what she needed, I climbed on the couch, the loveseat, behind her and put my cock at her opening. "Oh..., God, yes, Daddy. Fuck me good, Daddy." She moaned as I pushed my cock into her pussy, my hands on her hips. Honestly, I moaned too. The entire situation, four adults in a room acting like sex fiends. It was amazing.

For some reason, maybe the vibe in the room, I suddenly was in a mood. I wrapped my hand through Marsha's locks and pulled her up and back. "I am going to ride you like a bitch, Marsha." As I said this, I began to fuck her even harder. My other hand, my left hand, I reached up her body and began to play with that tit. "God, your pussy is so hot. Fuck..., it's like you are running a fever. Fuck..., so good. So God damned good."

"Oh, God, Daddy. S-save your cum for Delilah. She..., she needs your juice, Daddy." Her voice, her words, were pinched off, but still, they turned me on. I released her hair and pushed her upper torso onto the loveseat. I then began to fuck her slowly, not teasing her but keeping myself from cumming. "It's okay, David. I came. Save it for Delilah."

She fell flat onto the couch separating her wet pussy from my cock. I turned and sat on the same loveseat, her legs across my waist. I patted her ass and then gently ran my hand across that very sexy bottom. "You are the most lovely, most sexual, most wonderful woman in the world." She must have appreciated my words, for she extricated herself from her position on the couch and sat naked next to me. Marsha wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her mouth to mine. Before we kissed, she said, "I love you, David." Then we engaged in another of those passionate kisses as we listened to Pete's body, as the sound of his hips slapping against Delilah filled the room.

Pete then untied her wrists. With her assistance, he turned her over and pushed her up toward the head of the bed. Pete was on top of her, his arms straight to either side. Even from our vantage point to the side of them, we could see he had a grin on his face. His cock was resting outside her love hole, just laying across her crotch and her belly. "Do you want that back inside you, Delilah? Do you want my big cock inside your cunt?"

Delilah nodded her head yes and then in a whisper we could barely hear, she said, "Yes..., please fuck me." As we watched, Pete brought his mouth down to her left breast, the closest to us. At the same time, he slid his cock into her. "Oh, yes. Pete, I am already cumming. God..., this is so good."

Pete lifted himself up once again on outstretched arms and looked down at her, "I am glad you like it. Now I am going to cum in your pussy, okay?" She nodded her head yes, and then they engaged in a passionate kiss. Pete began to pump her faster and faster. She groaned aloud, squelching sounds filling the room as her wet pussy encased his cock. I leaned in and kissed Marsha, holding her tightly, watching as Pete and Delilah moved toward another climax.

The room was filled with those squelching sounds, and the sound of their hips slapping against each other. Delilah's legs were almost straight up as Pete leaned back, grasped her legs around her ankles, and began to fuck her even harder. "G-God..., fuck, Pete. Cumming, n-now fill my pussy. Fucking shoot your stuff in me, Pete. God, this is so hot. I am such a slut." I don't know where the words came from, but her words made my cock twitch.

"Okay, okay, okay. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." He just kept saying it over and over as he pounded her pussy. "Yes..., yes, Delilah. F-fucking cumming. Yes..., cumming in your pussy. Jesus yes, fuck yes." The squelching noises were even louder now as he shot his stuff into her. Over and over until he released her legs and fell forward, his arms bent. She wrapped her arms around him, and they kissed one more time until he rolled off of her and lay next to her, on her right side, away from us.

It was Marsha who then piped up, "Now..., take her. Don't let her relax, David. Go fuck her."

Delilah made a sort of groaning sound as if she was not ready for me so soon. I grinned as I walked over to the bed and said to her, "Hands and knees, Del. My turn." She obliged and slowly, almost torturingly, went to her hands and knees. I climbed on the bed behind her as Pete moved to the loveseat sat next to Marsha, and wrapped his arms around her. I pushed my cock into her messy pussy and said, "Oh, yes. Take my cock, baby. Take my cock, Delilah."

"Oh, oh, oh..." She said rhythmically, as I pumped in and out of her. I could see, I could feel, that she was very horny. That she was enjoying my dick, no matter her pretending not to. Pretending to be too tired for more cock. "Shit, shit, fuck. David, I am going to cum again."

"Go ahead, Delilah. Squeeze my cock and cum on it. Do it Delilah, do it..."

Then I felt her almost crush my cock, her inner muscles squeezing my manhood as she had another climax. "Fuuck, fuck, oh God, cumming again, David. I am so..., so sensitive now. Shit, I am cumming." Delilah has one of those pussy's that makes a lot of noise when she is fucked. For some reason, it turns me on. "Yes, yes, David. Fuck."

"M-my turn. Here I go. Here I go, Del. Shit, fuck, I am cumming. Here, here goes my stuff." It was an incredible climax. Not least because Marsha had been watching, and now she kissed Pete, stroking his already hard cock as I unloaded. Her pussy clamped down on my hardness, so I buried it into her body, squirt after squirt of my cum shooting into her. Between her cum, Pete's load, and my own, a copious amount dripped down her legs. It was a mess.

We all relaxed for a few and then took turns showering. Separately. Eventually, Delilah decided to go home with Pete for the night. Marsha had plans to take the kids out in the morning, and we would make an excuse for Delilah. Meanwhile, I went to bed with Marsha and made sweet love to her this time. Sometimes, sweet love with my lovely girlfriend is what I need. It can be what we need.

Chapter 4:

The morning of the twenty-third, the plan was for my lovely Marsha to take the kids to the mall. They had saved up their allowances to buy Christmas gifts, and while Delilah was not watching, I slipped the kids some more cash. I am sure Marsha did, also.

I had decided the week after Christmas I would ask Marsha to marry me. I just needed help picking out the ring. Richard and Delilah seemed to have worked things out. Richard showed up that morning, and he appeared to be in good spirits. Delilah took him aside and talked to him, and they seemed to be all smiles.

Emily and her lovely friend Diane were there. My hopeful-to-be-my-bride-soon had invited a friend, Cammie, to spend Christmas evening with us. Cammie is a friend from the college they both went to. She was a bit lonely as the rest of her family was in another state. Marsha warned me that Cammie was not one to play with. She was a bit old-fashioned and had a boyfriend. Cammie left about nine that evening, which was a relief. At one point during the evening, Delilah caught me alone and whispered into my ear, "I just told Richard what happened. I did not want to lie to him. I can't believe it, but it seems to have turned him on. He is not upset at all." She had a big grin on her face as she told me this.

I was happy for her. It also made me feel less guilty about what had happened to her. I wondered what she meant by thanks to myself and Pete, but figured Delilah would explain when she got the chance.

It was the twenty-third of December. The plans were for Martha to take the three kids out the following day to spend their money and do some last-minute shopping of her own. For whatever reason, the kids wanted Marsha to take them. You know how kids can be with their parents. At any rate, it was fortuitous that we had made this plan. Rather, the kids and Marsha had made this plan.

It was late that evening. In the past, the three kids slept in either Cal's old room or Emily's. I had finally gotten around to cleaning out the basement. I turned it into a game room. A pool table with one of those ping pong tables you could attach on top of the pool table. The kids think it is the greatest thing since video games, so they decided to sleep in the game room. It turned out to be convenient, as things turned out.

Pete and Lena stopped by that evening to drop off gifts for us, including the kids. We were talking when Pete pulled me aside. "Uhm, Delilah called me. She was a bit cryptic but said she needed to speak with us. Well, all of us. You, Marsha, Lena, Richard, and I. I am not sure what is up."

"Either am I. Let me see if I can drag it out of her."

I finally cornered Delilah and said, "Pete told me you called him. Do you even know Pete? Can I ask you what this is about? Pete is curious, and so am I."

"Well, honestly. Uhm, I would like to talk to everyone after the kids go to bed. Do you think you could get Pete and Lena to stay? At least for a bit."

I know I gave her that look. The one that says, are you crazy? I finally managed to ask, "So, insane woman, you want to talk to all the adults? Are you going to hint about what you want?"

She responded, "Can we just get the kids to bed in Cal's old room..., preferably early? Like now. Then I would like to talk to the adults before Pete and Lena leave?"