May December Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard then became excited. I guess we were both in that kinky mood, for he leaned over and began to lick all of my cum off of his wife's tits. I leaned back and watched as he thoroughly cleaned her tits, began to suck on her nipples, and to enjoy her body. It was very wild.

Chapter 6:

That evening and through the twenty-fifth, myself and Marsha kept to ourselves, and Delilah and Richard did the same. It's not like we spoke to each other to not do anything with each other. It was just an unspoken thing. That we decided to be good through Christmas. It just was.

Christmas Eve dinner was filled with laughter and joy. The group of us had an incredible time. Diane and Emily smiling and finally being open. Especially Emily. The kids were so much fun to have around, it grounded the rest of us, I believe. Lena came alone, and then just a few minutes later, Pete showed up. I had not expected Pete to show up, but I think he was starting to like our little group. Whatever our little group was. I had invited him, but as a single guy, I thought he might feel out of place. I was completely wrong. Pete had a blast with the kids just as the rest of us did.

Christmas morning came and went. Once again, we had a blast with the kids and with each other. It was just a lot of fun. Later that day, we all sat down to talk. I am not sure how it started, or who started it, but we decided to clear the air. But before that happened, Emily pulled me aside. "Daddy, we need to talk."

I worried that she might know something. As it turned out, she had an idea. Perhaps it was the behavior of the adults involved, or perhaps Emily is very intuitive. I just know that later, she told me she had some idea that something was going on. "What's up, Emily? Something important?"

"Oh, you can keep playing dumb with me, Daddy. Are you going to ask Marsha to marry you? Don't worry about mom. She has her own stuff going. Anyway, are you going to marry her?"

"Well, uhm Emily. Things have become complicated. I mean, well, I can't explain it. I am just thinking that maybe...? I am not sure how to say this. I think she deserves something, someone else. Things have happened. Things I simply can't tell you about. Things you might not approve of."

We were in the kitchen, everyone else in other parts of the house. Emily suddenly yelled, "God Damnit Dad!"

"Keep it down, Emily. Let's go into the backyard." Marsha came around the corner, and I shooed her away. "We are fine Marsha," I waved her off, and we stepped outside. There is a door off of the kitchen, and though it was cold, I did not grab my jacket as we went into the backyard. Emily grabbed her heavy sweater as we went out. "Emily, I love her. Very much, but she is so young. Some things are going on that, well. Let's just say some adult things. I am not sure Marsha is ready to settle down."

"What adult things, Dad? Does she not make you happy? I mean, she lives with you. We talk all the time, and Marsha is very happy. You are going to regret this the rest of your life if you don't get your head straightened out and ask her to marry you."

For half a minute or so, I stood there looking off into the distance. Emily is an adult. She is not naive. I decided that it was time to let her know, that our lives had changed. Changed dramatically in the sex department. "Baby, Emily, I have to tell you something. I want you to know it started with Marsha, but, I am very happy it did. Well..., we have an open relationship."

Emily looked at me for a moment. As I mentioned, she had suspected something was up. "So..., what you are saying is that..., that you and Marsha have, well..., had sex with other people. While you two are together."

"More than that. At least up until now, we have done it in each other's company. Except once, which I told Marsha about."

"Damn, Dad. When did you become so..., open? Hey, it's not something I would want to be involved in. Wait, maybe I would with another woman if I am honest. But I don't think Diane is into that kind of thing. But, Dad, do you love her? I mean, what has this got to do with you marrying her? Has she said she does not want to marry?"

"No, she has not. Emily..., you still think she would want to marry me? I mean..."

Emily interrupted me, "I don't know. But..., do you want to get married? If you do, don't you think you owe it to yourself, and Marsha, to find out where her head is at?"

I nodded my head yes, and we headed back into the house. Just after the sun went down, Delilah asked all the adults to meet her in the master bedroom for a talk. I think we were all pretty certain, as to what the conversation was to be about, but I am glad she managed to get us together for this conversation. "So, guys," Delilah started. "Richard and I have been talking. First of all, Richard is going to quit his job. We want to move here."

I interjected, "Richard, are you sure about this?"

"Very. I am experienced in my field, and quite good at my job. I should be able to get another job nearby easily. I might have to take a cut in pay, but, the cost of living here is cheaper than California anyway. So, it should balance out. Not only that, but we are very frugal. We have a good nest egg in the bank, so, again, we should be fine."

Delilah smiled through the entire monologue by Richard. It was then that Pete winked at Delilah and said, "I think it is a great idea. I, for one, would love to have you guys around more." Delilah blushed, and we all had a bit of a laugh.

Richard continued, "I don't want to be..., we don't to be presumptuous. Part of the reason we want to move closer is..., well. You know, the sex. If this were to be the end of it, I still want to move closer and be near David. He is the best in my family, and I am tired of California."

Everyone smiled, but to my surprise, it was Lena who then spoke up. She moved over next to Richard. "I can't speak for anyone else." She wrapped her arm around Richard, "I mean, if it is okay with Delilah, I enjoyed our..., uhm, time together. I would not mind doing it again."

Delilah smiled at Lena and then Marsha spoke, "God, I hope we can all occasionally..., you know. I had a lot of fun. So..., are we all agreed we are entering a lifestyle? Maybe bring some others into it?"

Lena then said, "As long as we are all careful. If we have sex with someone not in this group, then we have to promise to use condoms. If you don't, you have to be honest, and then use one with the group. Can we all agree on that?" Everyone agreed and then I suddenly realized I did want Marsha to marry me.

On the morning of the twenty-seventh, I called Emily. We both had the day off, "Uhm, sweetie, can you help me pick out a ring?"

She screeched into my ear, "Yes, of course, yes! When?"

"How about I pick you up in an hour, and we go to the jewelry stores downtown?"

"Absolutely, Daddy. One question how much do you want to spend?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it."

"Well, I am going to spend your money. Probably more than you expect. You are not going to cheap out on Marsha." I laughed, knowing I was not going to argue with my daughter.

After all was said and done, I spent nine thousand dollars on a three-karat solitaire. A very pretty, diamond and I trusted that she would like it. Emily has wonderful taste, and she was excited when I purchased the ring she suggested.

So, I called around and managed to get a reservation for two at a restaurant, a fancy place, that I had never been to. The reservation was for a few days after purchasing the ring, the thirtieth, if I remember correctly. I then told Marsha that we were going out to dinner with my daughter and her girlfriend. Emily was in on the plan. We got all dressed up, me in one of my two suits, Marsha in a beautiful and sexy mid-thigh blue dress. The dress shows off a wonderful amount of cleavage, and in the back, the upper half is exposed. God, she was and is so hot. As was planned, just a few minutes before were to leave for the reservation, Emily called to say something had come up, and that they could not make it.

"Oh..., darn. Are you sure Emily?" She told her they could not make it. "Maybe we will do it another night. Okay? Well, love. Shall we do something else tonight?"

"No way, baby. I don't get to see you in a dress this sexy very often. We will go just the two of us, Emily and Diane can come next time."

She smiled, and we headed out to this fancy place. Although not my cup of tea, for this occasion, I wanted a nice place. A place where, if I were lucky, my bride-to-be would truly impressed, and she deserves the best. "Okay, baby. Let's eat. I have never been to a place like this."

We sat down and ordered our dinner, and I could not help myself. My leg under the table kept shaking because I was so nervous. Our entrees arrived, and we ate, lightly conversing about this and that. Marsha is not only beautiful, and sexy, she is also extremely smart. Smarter than I by far, which still makes me wonder what she sees in me.

"Baby, it's not that warm in here..." She said as we were having a cup of coffee after what turned out to be, a very good dinner. "Why are you sweating so much."

I smiled and said, "It must be this suit. I am not used to wearing it that often." She nodded her head yes, and then I did my thing. I reached inside my coat to the inner pocket. I pulled out this massive solitaire in its little box and went to one knee next to the table. The place fell silent, which did not help me with my nervousness. "Marsha, baby. I have never been so happy in my life. I want you to know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up every morning next to you. I want to go to bed every night with you. Marsha, will you make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?" I know, corny, but I meant every word.

Marsha had brought her hand to her mouth. I noticed a couple of tears that ran down her face. "Stand up! Stand up, David!" At the time, I was not sure why she said this, but I obliged. She ran the two feet to me, jumped into my arms, and screamed at the top of her lungs, "Of course, David! Of course, I will marry you!"

Suddenly, from the area behind the maître d, there was loud clapping and whooping. Diane and Emily had sneaked their way into the restaurant and had been waiting for me to pop the question. Also, from around the restaurant, there was a loud round of applause. I know I turned beat red, but I was at that moment, the happiest man on earth.

Chapter 7:

Generally, I don't celebrate New Year's, but that year I had much to be happy about. Marsha decided to host a BYOB party. She invited everyone she knew, that could come on short notice. We went back and forth debating whether we should invite Lena, but in the end, we decided Marsha would make the call inviting her. After all, she was part of our new, special group. Even if we did not know yet what that meant.

One thing we had decided, was that after midnight we were going to have an adult get-together. I told my daughter this so that Emily and Diane could leave before we started to do anything. She understood and agreed.

So, at the party, there was myself and Marsha, Pete who did not bring a date as he knew we would be having a special party afterward. Lena came to the shindig. She was dressed in the sexiest gown I had ever seen her in. Short, showing off her incredible legs. She also wore sexy red heels to match the very sexy red gown. It was tight against her top and completely backless, trim around the waist, and she looked hot. Of course, Delilah and Richard were there, and I could tell the six members of our group, were excited for some special fun. I know I was.

The evening went well, with lots of chatter. I had moved the furniture in our large living room so those that felt like it could dance. I even got involved, and Marsha was shocked to learn that I am a good dancer. It was fun. I even danced with the kids, the oldest, Ronnie, his parents let him stay up until midnight, but he fell asleep just before the big event. Delilah woke him up, and then he was off to bed.

About a quarter after midnight, I went to Emily and told her that soon the real party, would start. She dragged me into the kitchen, blushing, I might add, and said, "Dad, this is going to sound very strange." I have to say I was completely unsure what my daughter was talking about. "You see, well, Diane is bisexual. She, she would like to stay and see what happens. She has never done anything like this, so she wants to make certain, that she can say no to anything."

"Are you..., I mean, is Diane sure about this? She is your girl."

"Dad, she wanted me to join. It's not that I am completely afraid of the idea, it's just that..., well, you are here."

I stared, unable to respond immediately. "Uhm, I thought you were a lesbian anyway?"

"I like girls, Dad. I love Diane..., but I have been with men. You have got to know I have had sex. It can't be a mystery to you."

"Of course not. I have always encouraged you to have a healthy sex life. Do you want to stay, except for me? I mean, I could stay in the Master bedroom, and you could, well, whatever."

"I mean, we could try that. But is it too many women? I mean, well, five women, three guys? Well, four for you."

"Babe, I am on Cialis. Also, I just handed a blue pill to both Richard and Pete. I am sure there will be some girl-on-girl, too. I mean, this is weird, but I don't mind. Especially, as Diane is hot. Do you mind, I mean with Diane?"

"It's up to her dad. So no, I don't mind. It's kind of unfair. I gather you had planned on this party taking place in the basement. The kids are in the two extra bedrooms, and as I understand it, the door to the basement will be locked. It would be unfair to you. How about this? Let's just avoid looking at each other and see what happens. Okay? I can handle it, if you can handle it."

I thought for a moment. My daughter naked in the basement, having sex with who knows whom. We are both adults, and in truth, I was excited about the night. If I am being completely honest, the idea of having sex with Diane had me very horny. "Okay, let's see what happens. I can have the one corner cordoned off, and you can hide behind it. I will put up the old hanging TV screen. I can also put something below it to block the view. Let me go do that now."

The pool/ping pong table is at one end of the room with enough space, perhaps six feet, so one could take shots without hitting the wall. I have eight gym mats that I inherited somewhere over the years, and I put one behind the pool table and spread the other seven around the room. Four were placed close together in pairs, while the other three were put down singly. Pete helped me arrange things, and then, at about twelve forty-five in the morning, we were ready to go.

I first went to our bedroom, where Marsha was waiting for me. I took her into my arms, my cock already pressing against my slacks as we kissed. "Go put on the black one in the bathroom." At the same time, I handed her her robe. For my part, I stripped naked and then put on my bathrobe. It did not take us more than five minutes, and then we walked downstairs where the others were waiting.

All of the adults, including my daughter and Diane, were in their bathrobes. Bathrobes that they had brought along for the night. Emily and Diane had been very discreet about their evening wear. Diane, even in the robe, looked incredibly sexy. "Okay, I guess there are no real rules..."

Marsha interrupted me, "Except, that if a guy wants a girl, the girl can't say no. I don't, we don't want any hard feelings. So, if there is anyone here who thinks they can't live with that..., well, maybe you should just not come down to the cellar." No one balked, and we all traipsed down to the basement myself as nervous, and as horny as anyone.

I don't know why, but we all let Marsha take charge. There are a bunch of folding chairs in the basement. Marsha placed five of them evenly spaced in a line. She had the five chairs filled boy, girl, boy, girl, boy. Pete was at the left end, then Delilah sat down. I was in the middle, then Emily (I think intentionally, so we would not end up paired off), and then finally, Richard on the right.

At this point, we were all standing around in our bathrobes. "Off, my friends. There is no room for shyness. I want to see all of our..., all of our." She said this and took her bathrobe off revealing her very sexy, very tight, black teddy. I looked around the room and, of course, all three guys were naked. Lena, my ex-wife was dressed in a red, very thin bra, her hard nipples showing. She also wore matching red, and sexy undies.

I tried not to look at my daughter. I could not help myself, even I noticed how attractive she is. She is a dishwater blonde and keeps her hair short. Yes, she is my daughter, but even I could see she has a nice body. Though only five feet five inches tall, she has large breasts and a flat belly, a bit of extra on her ass, which most guys like. Her face is much like her mother's. As I previously mentioned, Lena is still a very attractive woman. She had shoulder-length dark hair, with a long body, a perfect round ass, and a narrow waist. Sure, she has a few stretch marks on her hips and thighs, but nothing extreme. She also has beautiful, and perfect large D-cup breasts.

Next, I noticed Delilah. As I previously mentioned, she is not a true beauty, but she is attractive. She is tall, we almost see eye to eye. She is five feet ten inches tall with short dark hair. Delilah has a slim build with smallish breasts but a very tight body. Delilah constantly works out, and it shows. Her best feature has to be her perfect round and sexy ass. She has very long and sexy legs also.

Then Diane. God, a true beauty. Diane is an extremely attractive twenty-five-year-old. With long dark hair, Diane stands about five feet seven inches tall without an ounce of fat on her thin frame. She has big, pendulous breasts, that have to be double D's. She sports very muscular and sexy legs. She has an amazing round ass with wide hips that I could not help but stare at. She has these haunting eyelids, with dark eyes, that make her seem a bit exotic. Diane has thick and sensuous lips. She also has a narrow face with perfectly matching nostrils and, a very small tip to her nose. She was wearing nothing but a black bra and panties, and God, they showed off her attributes. The guys I had no interest in, but as I previously mentioned, Pete is a physical specimen that women love. Richard is not bad-looking, but at the time, he was a few pounds overweight.

"So..., we are going to stand around the chairs. Myself, Lena, and Diane. Where we end up when the music stops is who we will spend time with to start. No pressure, but I hope whoever it ends up being has fun. The remaining two that are sitting will end up with each other. Again, no pressure. Now, the music on the CD player is on a random timer, so I have no idea when it will stop. Everyone ready?"

All I can say is leave it to Marsha to invent a game like this. Musical sex chairs? I was a bit worried about what might happen, especially if it were myself and another guy left at the chairs. Anyway, the music started. The three started walking around the chairs. They kept laughing and giggling, pushing each other, each with a big grin on their faces. The trio slapped each other playfully and generally acted silly. Finally, the music stopped. When it did, Marsha ended up behind Richard. Lena ended up in front of Pete, and Diane ended up in front of me. That left my daughter, Emily, and Delilah. Delilah blushed as Emily took her hand, "Come with me, baby." She then walked to the other side of the pool table and behind the screen.