May December Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard took Marsha's hand, and they immediately went to a pair of mats on one side of the room. Richard lay back on his back. "Come fuck me, Marsha."

I could not watch, but I did hear Pete say, "God, you are wet, Lena. Fuck, your pussy is so hot."

Meanwhile, I took Diane across the room, farthest from the pool table. I could hear moans coming from Delilah as Emily serviced her. I was so nervous, as this was my daughter's girlfriend. I took her to a pair of mats, and we lay side by side. Both of us were nervous. "Are you okay, Diane?" She reached her hands around my neck and pulled my face to hers. We kissed passionately. I could not help myself. She grasped my left hand and put it on her left breast, across her body.

Our mouths separated, and she reached down and unhooked her bra. "Suck my tit, David." I, of course, obliged. I brought my mouth to her right nipple this time and began to gently suck on it. "No, not that. Not tonight. I want..., I want you to be more forceful, David."

"Okay," I said. I then reached down and removed her underwear. She completely removed her bra at the same time, and I brought my mouth back to that taught little button.

"I know your daughter, your little girl is over there. But, please, David. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

I could not believe what I was hearing. Diane is so sexy, so hot. I wondered if I was crossing a line. But I could not help myself. "First this," I said to Diane and then began to slide down her body. She moaned, anticipating what I was going to do. I kissed her breasts, then down her belly to her very sexy waist.

"Oh..., God, David." I was between her legs with my mouth. I spread her legs with my hands, and the first thing I did was to blow warm air onto her pussy. "Oh..., fuck David. D-don't tease me." I lifted my head for a few seconds and watched as Pete was slamming his cock into Lena, Lena on her hands and knees, moaning with pleasure. Quickly I returned my attention to Diane's pussy. I leaned in and began to gently lick one of her pussy lips, and then the other. "Oh, David. That feels so good."

"You like that Diane. Do you like my tongue?"

"Yes, oh yes. Now make me cum, David. Please make me cum." With those words, I slipped my tongue into her slit. I began to fuck her cunt with my tongue. Stabbing her pussy, her very tasty love tunnel, I enjoyed the shivers that ran up her body. With my hands on the inside of her thighs, I pushed her legs even wider apart. I put two fingers into her pussy, pushing them in slowly. My mouth moved to the hood of her very special button, and I traced it with my tongue, my fingers going in and out of her very slowly. "Oh..., f-fuck. I am cumming, David. Already, I am c-cumming."

Her words. Her arousing words, made me want her. I quickly climbed on top of her, her legs still spread wide. I pushed my cock, my entire cock into her pussy. I pressed my face to hers. I kissed her, and she kissed me back. I pumped my cock in and out of her as I heard in the background Delilah scream at the top of her lungs, "Fuuuuck. C-cumming girl. God, you..., you are so good with your mouth. Oh, shit, shit, shit. Yes..., cumming."

Just a few feet away, Pete was still fucking Lena slowly. Teasing her, I guess. "Oh, Pete..., are you ever going to fuck me harder?"

I was admiring Diane's incredible body. I had raised myself onto my arms, and I too, was fucking the woman I was with, very slowly. Teasing her. "God, you feel so good. So good Diane."

My concentration was on Diane so much, that I did not hear the person that came next to me. "Squat in front of her. Push her legs back." It was my daughter. For a second, I froze, but then I grabbed Diane's thighs and pushed her legs so they were almost straight up. My cock had slipped out of Diane, but I quickly pushed it back into her. "Eat my pussy, Diane." As she said this, she sat on Diane's face, her back to me. I tried not to look at my daughter, but, I could not help myself. Her sexy back to me, I slowly pumped my cock in and out of Diane, still looking at my daughter's back.

Sort of muffled Diane then said, "Turn around, Emily. I want to get your clit." I gulped and almost objected, but I was too slow as my daughter turned around. I should have immediately looked down or away, but instead, I looked at my daughter. She was looking down, obviously watching my cock slowly stab in and out of Dawn's pussy. I looked at my daughter, her perfectly round breasts, her flat tummy, and her face that was much like her mother's. As I previously mentioned, her mother at forty-three was still a very attractive woman. Lena has Shoulder-length dark hair, with a long body, a perfect round ass, and a narrow waist. But Emily is, for want of a better word, thicker, not fat, but just a bigger girl. She has a flat belly, and the same breasts as her mother. Her tits are topped by perfect round and brownish areolas, with beautiful pinkish nipples. Her legs are muscular, shorter than her mother, but her ass, I have to admit, is amazing. Emily has longer dishwater color hair and always keeps it perfectly combed.

I saw all this. I admitted to myself that seeing my daughter, her head back, eyes closed, and playing with her tits as she road Dawn's face had added to my arousal. That decided me, I said, "I don't want to cum yet. Eat your girls pussy, Emily."

She stopped what she was doing, leaned forward, and went to work on Dawn's pussy. For my part, I moved over to my ex-wife. We sat side by side, and I whispered into her ear, "Does it bother you? Your daughter, I mean."

First, Lena turned my head as Pete pulled out of her. He did not want to cum yet, either. "No..., not at all, David. She is a sexual being, and I can see she is enjoying it. We are all adults here."

As Lena said this, I noticed Richard had moved away from Marsha. I watched as Richard lined up behind my daughter. Now remember, Richard is my cousin, which makes him her second cousin. It did not bother me, but I wondered what Lena might say or do, or Emily, for that matter. Richard, had his hands on her hips, "Is it okay, Emily?"

She lifted her head and replied, "Yes, fuck me, Richard."

I looked at Lena who smiled at me. As this happened, Marsha pushed Pete down onto the mats he was at, and grasped his cock, sucking his monster. That decided me. I suddenly grabbed Lena and pushed her down on her belly. I climbed on top of her and pushed my cock into her, spreading her sexy legs with my knees. "Oh..., God, does someone need some pussy, David?"

I watched as Richard slid his cock into my daughter. While Emily continued to eat Dawn's pussy, Richard slowly pumped his cock in and out of what I thought was my lesbian daughter. I guess Emily learned some things about herself that night.

Dawn then surprised everyone and moved her body out from under Emily. Richard took that as a signal and began to increase his pace. I could not help myself. As I fucked Lena, I watched as Richard reached up and wrapped his hand through Emily's hair. "Hold still, slut. I am going to fuck you very hard now. Do you want me to fuck you very hard?" She nodded her head yes, and his words, the way my daughter was reacting, made me want to fuck Lena even harder. "God, is it..., is it okay if I cum in you, Emily?" Richard asked.

It was as if she suddenly came to her senses. "No..., no. Cum on my back, Richard. D-don't cum inside me." As this happened, Diane moved to where Marsha was servicing Pete. Without warning, she sat on Pete's face, who immediately went to work, his slurping sounds, being added to the other noises in the room.

All the noise, the sights, they sent me over the top. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" I think I startled everyone as I screamed, Lena pinned to the mat. My arms were wrapped around and under her, as I fucked Lena harder and harder. Though Lena faced to the side, I could see the look on her. She had a grin, a grin that said she was enjoying the pounding I was giving her pussy. I grunted into her ear, "C-cumming, baby. I am filling your pussy, Lena. God, yes, here is my fucking cum."

"I'm cumming t-too," she whispered back to me. I had her pinned to the mat, I was fucking her roughly, but she did not seem to mind. In a hushed whisper, she said to me, "I know w-we are divorced, but you can fuck me anytime. F-fuck me anytime. Yes..., fuck me anytime, David. Fuck, I am cumming, David."

We finished, and I rolled off of her. I looked over just in time to see Richard squirt his cum onto my daughter's back. It was a good amount, a good amount of cum on her back. It was at this point I noticed her hand under her body, between her legs, playing with her clit as Richard emptied his cum on her back.

Emily fell to the mat as I looked over at Marsha sucking Pete's cock. Pete had his hands up on Dawn's tits as she ground her cunt into his face. "Cumming, Pete. God, yes, lap up my cum juice Pete. Fuck yes." Suddenly Marsha made choking noises, and Pete's cum dripped out of her mouth around his cock. She hung on, doing her best to swallow his load. Later, she told me she had no warning, that Pete just shot his load, and she did her best to swallow what she could.

Epilogue:

There is much more to this tale, and to that night. Let's just say that night that we all had a lot of fun at our first of many orgies. I should mention, that Marsha has told me she wants to tell the next part of this story and I have agreed. Part of the reason is, that it involves her recruiting other men to our little sex group.

As is probably obvious, everyone had a good time. I managed to avoid watching my daughter again, but every other woman in the place had my cock pound her. By the end Richard, Pete, and myself, were completely worn out.

Marsha said as we poured ourselves into bed early that morning, "We have got to find another man or two."

I replied, "That is for sure. You girls are going to kill us." We both had a good laugh, but it was true. There is no way three guys can keep up with five women.