May December Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded, "Well, they are your kids, so I suppose you could..., ya know, put them to bed." At that point, she punched me in the arm, and not softly. This is when I learned Delilah has a nice punch and a bony fist. "Okay, Brutus, you go get the kids settled, and I will make sure Lena and Pete stick around long enough for you to talk to them." She walked away with an exasperated look on her face, which just made me smile. For once, it was me being the smartass, not Del.

I walked over and caught Lena talking to Marsha. "Hey, Lena, can you stick around for a bit?"

"Sure, what's up, David?"

"Well, Delilah wants to talk to all the adults. I am not certain what about, but I said I would try to have you and Pete stick around for a bit." Lena sort of blushed, which made me extremely curious. But, being smart, I did not say anything. I truly wanted to ask her, but I was adult enough not to. For once. I then walked over to Pete and simply said, "Stick around for a bit. The adults, meaning Delilah, want to have a discussion."

Pete just nodded his head in the affirmative. After a bit, Delilah came down the stairs having managed to get the kids down as promised. She said that the three hellions would at least not leave the room. "So, I think I have them all down for the night. At least imprisoned in the extra room."

Of course, it was shy Pete (sarcasm) who asked, "So, Delilah, what did you want to talk to the adults about." He said it with a grin. I had to stifle a laugh at his obvious smartass comment. "I mean, you seemed to be wanting to talk about something really important."

Now it was Delilah's turn to blush. She looked down as we all sat down in the living room. It was a bit crowded, I might add. I sat on the floor next to the couch, and Pete took the recliner. Delilah, Lena, and Marsha took the couch. It was Richard who stood up in front of us. Delilah said, "Richard?"

Richard stood before us. "Delilah, this is difficult. I wish you had talked to David, and maybe Marsha first."

I piped up, "Yeah, Delilah, why not talk to me first." I had a grin on my face, and Marsha, who was at the end of the couch closest to me, leaned over, and again I received a punch for being a smartass.

At this point, Delilah had a look on her face aimed at me that expressed, very well I might add, one more smartass comment from you (meaning me) and I shall get a knife. Valuing my life, I, of course, looked down with a hangdog look on my face.

Richard then said, "David you are not helping." Again, the hangdog look, but hiding a smile. "Uhm, Lena, I am not sure why Delilah wanted you here. If you want to leave before I embarrass myself..., and everyone else."

"I am here with Pete, Richard." I think everyone in the room bit their tongue at this point. I know I did. I mean, I am working on stifling my smartassness at this point. "It's not like it is a big secret. But anyway, what's up, Richard?"

"Well, okay. But don't judge..., well, the rest of us." Richard paced a bit before he began. His face was beat red, "First of all, Lena, there was an incident with my wife and a couple of guys."

"Jesus, Richard," Pete cut in. "One of those guys was me."

I then said, "The other was me. Marsha was there too."

"The same thing happened with, well, it was me, and also David, Pete, and Marsha," Lena responded.

"Oh, I did not know," Richard said. He shook his head and continued, "Well, I guess that makes it easier. I have been thinking about it. Delilah talked to me this evening and, well, about it. She wanted to be honest. She thought I might be upset. That it might end our marriage or at least cause a fight. In fact, just the opposite. I am hoping that this will better our sex life. The truth is since she talked to me this evening. Well, I keep imagining. I keep imagining men with my wife."

With his last words, we all began to understand. At least a bit. I watched as Pete adjusted his crotch. I think we all wondered where this was going. Pete then said, "Oh, this is getting interesting. What do you have in mind, Richard?"

"Well, I have talked to Delilah. Now..., I guess the plan had been for Delilah, myself, David and Marsha..., well, to ask if we could spend some time... You know. But, uhm, since Pete and Lena are here, shall we all? God, this is sounding like an orgy..."

My cock was suddenly rigid as a hammer. I was not certain where this might be going, but I knew where I hoped it might end up. Surprisingly, it was Marsha that then said, "Richard, let's go to the master bedroom. Unless anyone objects." She grasped his hand and led him up to the bedroom. He looked back at Delilah. She simply nodded her head yes.

Delilah interjected, "I want to go up there too."

I then grabbed Lena's hand. "You are coming with me."

"Oh!" She exclaimed as I pulled her up the stairs behind me.

I looked back, "Are you two coming? I think a party is starting in our bedroom. Come on, guys." I watched as Pete took Delilah's hand and the third pair of adults came up the stairs. When I entered the room, Marsha had somehow quickly undressed, she was in nothing but a bra and panties. Richard was a bit nervous as Marsha undressed him.

Meanwhile, I took Lena to the couch. Eagerly we both undressed, "Lena, baby, I am going to fuck your brains out."

"Yes, David, yes. Please." I looked over to see if my words had upset Marsha, or at least affected her. It appeared her brain was somewhere else. I could only imagine as she undressed Richard.

We quickly undressed, and my ex-wife quickly straddled me, her pussy very wet as she slid down on my cock. Completely naked, I brought her left tit to my mouth and began to suck on it as she pumped up and down on me. At the same time, Marsha lay back on the bed and said, "Fuck me, Richard. Come on, fuck me." Now Richard is no stud. He is a few pounds overweight, with sort of a dad build. Plain looking at best, I was happy my wife had dragged him to our bedroom. It was good for his ego.

Pete then said, "I guess we get the floor." At the time, there was a big space between the bed and the couch, at least fifteen feet or more. Pete undressed Delilah and then took off his clothes. "On your knees, babe, it's time for you to take some cock too."

Marsha, meanwhile, was moaning as her mouth attached to Richard's mouth. I could see his little bit of a belly hanging over her as he pumped his average size cock in and out of my girlfriend. They both moaned, and it was kind of hot. For a moment, I was distracted. I was looking around Lena, and she grabbed my face and said, "Put it back on my tit, suck my tit, David." Of course, I obliged and then concentrated on the woman who was fucking me.

The room was quickly filled, with the sound of Pete slamming his body against Delilah. Richard broke his kiss with Marsha, still pumping her, and said, "God, that's hot, Delilah. Are you enjoying this...? Are you having fun?"

"Yes, baby. F-fuck her. Fuck Marsha." As I sucked on Lena's tit, Delilah's words excited me. I could not believe what I was hearing. It was at this point, I realized we were all entering into a new stage in our lives. A crazy, hot, wonderful, sexual stage. That all of us were different, that our lives had changed. It was only later that it gave me pause; that I was not sure a marriage proposal to Marsha was a good idea. But, at the moment, all I cared about was my ex-wife pumping up and down on my cock.

There was a lot of heavy breathing, moaning, and noises of cocks going in and out of pussy's in the room. It was very, very exciting. I could not see much else in the room as I was concentrating on the woman on top of me, my ex-wife Lena. She had her head back, with a look of pure lust, pure pleasure on her face. Marsha and Richard must have stopped kissing as I heard her say, "We..., we need a bigger bed, David."

I did not answer as I was a bit preoccupied, but I agreed, in my mind, that we did need one. The room needed a larger bed. I also knew that the room was big enough to accommodate one. I heard Delilah begin to moan loudly over and over. "G-God..., fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Shit, cumming, I am cumming so hard on your cock, Pete. Oh, God, Pete, fuck your cock feels so good." She kept on like this for at least a couple of minutes. She was having a massive climax. I think her noises, her release, made us all enjoy the experience in the room all the more.

I suddenly decided I wanted my favorite position. I had never been an overly strong man. But, somehow, I managed to push her off of me and turn her on the couch. She leaned on the back of the loveseat, sort of on her hands and knees. I moved behind Lena and once again pushed my cock inside her. "Are you a slut, Lena? Are you a slut now?"

"Y-yes David, yes. I want all your cocks now. Fuck..., I do."

Pete then piped in as he pulled his cock from Delilah. "Let's all switch."

As he said this, Richard climbed off of the bed, and I said, "Come here Richard, Lena needs more cock. I am going to fuck your wife."

Delilah complained, "I want to move. I want the bed or the couch."

I chimed in, "On your back. You are going to be my carpet slut, Delilah. Just do as you're told."

As Richard moved towards the couch, he said to his wife, "You wanted more sexual contact. You want to open up our marriage. Then do as you're told, Delilah."

I had never heard Richard sound like this. I had never heard him sound so authoritative with his wife. Delilah smiled and looked over at her husband, "Yes, Richard. Okay, baby. Fuck Lena while David fucks me good."

We all heard Pete say to Marsha, "Spread your legs, young lady. Time for you to take my big cock into your pussy."

I looked over at Marsha flat on her back. She smiled, "Put that cock into me, Pete. Fuck me, good. Please fuck me good." Pete did not say another word at this point but simply stabbed his cock into Marsha. He buried its length into her as I climbed aboard Delilah, her legs spread wide, and pushed my cock into Delilah's also hot pussy. "Oh, fuck, Pete. I, I am cumming on your cock. Jesus, it feels so good. Yes, yes, yes. Shit, I am cumming."

Her words, and Delilah's very hot cunt, sent me over. "Fuuuuck, fuck. Here goes my load, Delilah. Fuck you feel so good, so fucking good." I leaned down and brought my mouth to her left tit and bit her nipple extremely hard as I shot my load into her love canal.

"God, David. I am fucking cumming too. Fuck yes, it feels so good, David, your big cock feels so good. Oh, y-yes..., you can fuck me anytime. Fuck yes. Anytime." Delilah had very quickly become very different and very good at sex. Or, maybe just the situation opened her up to new sexual experiences. Richard told me later that her encounter earlier with myself and Pete had changed not just their sex life but their life in general. After this night with the six of us, nothing was the same. Richard and Delilah are all the more happy for it.

At this point, the only noises heard coming from Pete and Marsha were moans around their mouths locked in a passionate kiss. I watched, we all watched, as Pete's body slapped against Marsha's, over and over, faster and faster. Then their mouths separated, and then Pete arched his back and grunted. We could all see he was pumping his cum into her. Marsha had her hands on his arms, a scrunched look on her face. A look I know that I am familiar with, that meant she was cumming.

The pair finished, and we all sat around catching our breaths. We then took turns cleaning up, still hanging out in the master bedroom. As we recovered, there were the three guys crowded onto the loveseat, the ladies on the bed. Eventually, it was Marsha who spoke up. "Okay, Richard, you are here in the master bedroom for the rest of the night with me. David, you and Lena in one of the extra rooms. Delilah, you and Pete. Now, you guys get out of here. Myself and Richard need to have some more fun." We all just looked at each other and shrugged. We collectively decided that we would not argue with our new cruise director.

Chapter 5:

I don't know what everyone else did the night of the twenty-second into the morning of the twenty-third, but I relearned, physically, my former wife. We had sex twice more that night, and I have to report that this guy can't keep up with any of these three women. In the morning, I made passionate love to Lena, which afterward I realized made her a little comfortable. But, in my defense, a memory of our early relationship came to mind, and I got a bit carried away.

Early the morning of the twenty-third, three screaming children came down from Cal's old room. Eventually, Delilah started to get them cleaned up with little help from Richard. I went over and intensely told him in his ear that if he wanted to improve his marriage, maybe he should help his wife with the kids. He took my advice and helped Delilah out.

It was later that day, perhaps one or two in the afternoon. We were not sure when Marsha would be back with the kids. So, I was surprised when I walked into the kitchen and heard Delilah conversing with Marsha on the phone. "Yes..., at least two more hours. Please..." There was a bit of a pleading tone in her voice. "Okay, good. Thank you, Marsha. I promise to make it up to you."

I had no idea, okay I had some idea, what the conversation was about. Anyway, I grabbed a drink. I was about to grab a beer, but I had already had three. Something in the back of my mind told me to drink a soda (four beers and my peepee might not work).

I was sitting in the living room watching some TV. Suddenly there was a figure in front of me, but honestly, I was not paying attention. I simply moved to the side so I could see the TV better. Then the figure said in an exasperating voice, "David! Would you look at me please?" Before me stood Delilah. She was wearing nothing but a long, thin, nightgown, her attributes obvious through the fabric. "So..., David?"

It was at this point that my cock came to attention. Her nipples were showing through the gown, hard and prominent. I almost choked on my drink, but finally managed to say, "Uhm..., Del. Is there..., is there something on your mind?"

"Well, do you like what you see? I mean..., is this attractive? Will Richard like it?" Richard was currently in the basement doing who knows what. Suddenly, I decided that Delilah was standing in front of me, her nipples hard, obviously aroused. I answered her by standing up and walking to her. Without a word, I pulled my cousin's wife into my arms and began to kiss her. She did not fight me off. Delilah folded into my arms, and we had an ardent kiss. Our mouths separated, "Oh, God. That was hot. So you like?"

I pulled my shirt up and over my shoulders. My shirt off, a simple white T-shirt, I began to unbuckle my pants. I dropped them as I stepped out of my sandals. Standing naked before her, I took her hand and back-walked to the couch. She was blushing but she did not fight me as I sat on the couch. "You started this..., now suck my cock." She looked at me nervously, perhaps thinking about her husband. "Like I said, you started this. Richard fucked my girl all night, so don't worry about him."

Delilah shrugged as I placed a couch cushion between my feet and she kneeled before me. She grasped my hard cock, and her body through the gown seemed even more sexy than usual. Delilah was learning, for she rubbed her fingernail from her opposite hand up the shaft of my cock, causing a very special sensation. "Oh, God, Del." She smiled at me and began to suck my cock, her mouth engulfing most of my very hard member. "Fuck, your mouth feels so good on my cock, baby. So good."

It was at this point that Richard decided to enter the room. He stood at the entry to the kitchen, a big grin on his face as she sucked my cock. I leaned back, enjoying the sensation of Delilah's truly masterful cock sucking. I turned my head just in time to see Richard become completely naked. He walked up behind his wife and said, "Stop for a second. Let's take these off." He reached down and removed her underwear. "Okay, suck his cock."

I just looked down and watched as Delilah went back to work. Richard ran his hand up what I assume was her slit, her wet pussy. She moaned, "Get to it, Richard. Jesus, I am horny."

"Okay, baby." He then moved up against her and slid his cock into her pussy. "Jesus, you are wet. You must love his cock in your mouth."

I responded, "I don't know about that, but I love her mouth on my cock." Richard gave a small laugh and grabbed his wife's hips. He began to pump his cock in and out of her. Roughly, which until this point, I did not see as part of Richard's personality. "God, he is fucking you hard. Do you like that, Del?" She grunted around my cock, and then her teeth accidentally scraped across the top of my cock, which should have hurt, but instead turned me on. But, I could see this was uncomfortable for her so I said, "Let's go to the bedroom and fuck her, Richard."

The three of us headed up to the master bedroom. Richard grabbed his clothes and his wife's underwear. Once in the room, we quickly undressed the rest of the way, or I did. I then said, "Lay down Delilah, and spread those legs wide. I am going to fuck you this time while you suck your husband's cock." She grinned at me as I climbed onto the bed. I grasped her legs by her thighs and pushed them up and back, spreading them wide. In a squatting position, I placed my cock against her already very wet opening and pushed my cock into her. "Richard, on her right, give her your cock." She was closest to that side of the bed.

"Oh, hell yes. Baby, I am going to cum in your mouth, and Richard is going to cum in your pussy."

"Oh, G-God, fuck yes, fuck me, Richard." She said and then grasped her husband's cock. I expected a gentle sort of blow job, but instead, Richard grasped his wife's head and began to stab his cock into her mouth rather roughly. Rougher than I ever would have expected from him. It made me even more want to fuck her, and I began to speed up as I stabbed my cock in and out of her. She was clamping down, her mouth being fucked a bit violently. Because of this, I reached my thumb down and began to play with her clit. I pushed my thumb onto it, pushing hard she began to moan, and at the same, she began to choke on her husband's cock.

For a moment, she moved her mouth off of her husband's cock, "Oh, f-fuck David. I am cumming. Oh shit, cumming." I smiled at her, my cock moving closer to my release. "I want..., I want you guys to cum on me. R-Richard, cum on my face. David, cum on my tits..."

I looked over at Richard, he looked back at me and we both shrugged. I then said to Richard as his wife put her mouth back on his cock, "Together. Let's do it together." Delilah's husband smiled at me. "Let me know, Richard. Let me know. I..., I can cum anytime."

Delilah moved her face forward, now sucking on her husband's cock very fast. "Fuck..., I will. Not long now. I c-can't believe my wife wants me to cum on her face. Now, fucking now, David!" I quickly pulled my cock out of Delilah's pussy and moved to her side. Before I could get in place, stroking my cock, Richard began to squirt his cum onto her face. The first spray of his cum struck the side of her nose, and she quickly closed her eyes as Richard sprayed her face a half dozen times. The last falling on her lips, previous squirts of his cum landing on her closed eyes, her forehead, and her left cheek.

About halfway through, I managed to spray my cum onto her tits. I leaned over her so I could get two or three squirts of my cum on each nipple. My cum blotched and dripped down each of her small breasts. It was truly hot.

Then I did something crazy. I leaned over and kissed Delilah, Richard's cum on her lips. It was somehow erotic, and sensual. I was tasting another man's cum, and for whatever reason it excited me. It excited me as much as almost any sexual act I had ever performed. It sounds a bit strange, for it was just a kiss with another man's cum on her face. But, for some reason, it turned me on.