All Comments on 'May the Best Twin Win'

by ThanksForAllTheFish

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
secretwatchersecretwatcherover 2 years ago

I loved the story. Definitely I want to read the second chapter. Perhaps sometime the two twins can do a project together that somehow takes advantage of them being twins.. And of course they must get caught by their family!

Good work. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love all your work. Do post more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this.

As an idea for further adventures, how about a scenario where the twins have to dress identically?

The girls are bridesmaids at a wedding, and after a series of unfortunate events are forced to share a single dress throughout the reception, having to cooperate by rapidly switching back and forth between clothed and naked.

Deimos111Deimos111over 2 years ago

Great story! I would love to see a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Really hope for a part 2

BeansncornbreadBeansncornbreadover 2 years ago

I so hope you continue this.

mremrsmremrsover 2 years ago

Great story, I couldn't stop reading it. I really hope that their story continues for many more adventures!

gatthuygatthuyover 2 years ago

Loved this story! Nice build up and slow burn. Loved the premise and how it played out. Well written too.

KarotteKarotteover 2 years ago

I can only agree - this is a really good story and I also hope for a second part (I'm really interested now in the resolution who is the better twin ^^ )

RuinationRuinationalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. Amazing development. Amazing writing.

I wish I knew how to make one like this, but I'm also very happy that I just read it.

Please, make a sequel. This story is amazing on its own, but I trust you can make it even Bettencourt.

RuinationRuinationalmost 2 years ago

Oops... better*

The grammar corrector in my Phone is ser in another language

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. Needs a part two. Maybe to settle it, a series of bets raising stakes. Or maybe their families find out truth and as punishment give them challenges.

Along lines of, if you want to be naked then you have to mow lawn/ kiss a female friend…

Maybe they end up on an online gameshow where losers receive forfeits in an attempt to get each other back. Including shaving other sister’s head. Just keep the humour too.

LXT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story. You could start part 2 with Tess finding video of her making out with that girl on stage as Jaz and some how getting it to her parents. Anonymously of course. Then you could have a series of the twins forcing each other to be naked in public.

I'd also like to see the sister team up against a third girl who's always been a bitch. To rip off Wednesday Addams... "Nobody tortures my sister but me." I was thinking this could be a part 3.

NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuskaabout 1 year ago

This is probably one of the best stories on this site. This is also proven by the many 5-star reviews. By all means, finish this story, it needs to be continued. We have been waiting for you to continue for many months. Excellent writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThanksForAllTheFish@ThanksForAllTheFish
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope that you enjoy my stories. All comments and DMs are much appreciated, so please feel free to get in touch with any ideas or pieces of feedback you may have.