May the Best Twin Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nah my shift got cancelled last night so I had a lie in, I only woke up twenty minutes ago. I was about to go and have a shower but then I walked past your room and saw what you had been reading... NudeGirl96...'

Tessa felt her cheeks beginning to burn as her nosey sister read out her stupid Literotica username, as although her family weren't huge prudes or anything subjects like masturbation weren't exactly popular topics of conversation in their house, and she'd never been caught red handed like this before.

'Look, ok, I just-'

Jasmine interrupted before Tessa had a chance to think of a good excuse.

'I mean really Tess, I didn't expect this from you. I mean erotic literature, to be fair that is more your style than watching porn, you do love books I guess. But smut like this? And in the, ah what was it, exhibitionist and voyeur section? Really, that's your category of choice?'

Tessa cringed massively, God this was humiliating. It was true though, those were her favourite types of stories, the ones about women showing off in public, or being trapped in embarrassing scenarios, that sort of thing. Well you know, you're reading one right now. Tessa didn't know why she'd developed this particular kink, it had just sort of happened at some point, but now every night she had become addicted to scrolling through the list of new stories, searching back through random old ones, or dreaming up her own naughty fantasies as she pleasured herself to sleep. Jasmine continued her accusations, and irritatingly she was clearly enjoying herself as she watched her sister squirm.

'And wow, the chick in that particular story seems to take off her clothes one hell of a lot, and you're into this sort of thing? Naked women, in the nude out and about in public? Is there something you want to tell me Tess, or is this just a little bit of bi-curiosity?'

'What? No, I'm still straight you idiot.'

Again this was accurate, Tessa didn't particularly lust after the women in the stories, it was more so that she got off on imagining herself doing the same crazy things that they got up to. She'd never tried actually recreating any of their misadventures though, the risks just seemed way too high and so for now she was happy just enjoying them in her head. Jasmine raised a skeptical eyebrow.

'You sure? You're not at all interested in exploring your sexuality? Here, let me check, what were the tags that came up in your favourites...' She pulled out her phone and began to scroll through her camera roll.

'Fuck...' Tessa quietly groaned as she realised that she'd been outsmarted, her sister had already taken a photo of her Literotica account before she'd had a chance to catch her and hide the evidence. That meant she'd found the list of all the stories she'd favorited and saved, the ones that were so good and so powerfully erotic that Tessa had returned to them time and time again. Jasmine found the right screenshot and began to read aloud.

'Oh yeah, here they are. Enf, which I had to google and find out that it stands for embarrassed naked female. Then Cmnf and Cfnf, which means clothed men or women with a naked female, then naked in public, nude in public, only one naked, naked dare, naked-'

'Ok yes, I get the point, just stop please.' Tessa hung her head in humiliation, this was so demeaning.

Jasmine just laughed again, and still there was no remorse in her voice.

'Seriously though, I had no idea that these were your kinks. When did this begin, or have you always wanted to be a show off?

Tessa bristled indignantly at that question.

'Woah, hold on, I don't want to be a show off, let's get that clear.'

'Oh sorry, do you people prefer to be called exhibitionists then? Or flashers, that's a thing right, I've heard of them.'

Tessa tried not to get too annoyed by all of Jasmine's goading.

'No Jaz, I don't want to do anything like that, I just read the stories sometimes ok? And for your information there's nothing wrong with a grown woman enjoying a little erotica, so you can laugh and smirk all you like, but I don't care.'

Jasmine rolled her eyes.

'Oh really?'

Tessa nodded as she tried her best to sound convincing.

'Yeah, it's perfectly natural, healthy even.'

'So you're not ashamed by any of this?'

Tessa lied.

'Umm, no actually. I was a bit shocked at first, sure, but no, I'm not embarrassed.'

'Err, ok...' Jasmine snorted as she got up from the bed and headed towards the landing, and Tessa turned to watch her go.

'What, I'm not?'

'So you wouldn't mind your friends hearing about this?'

'I mean they're never going to hear about this... so no.'

Jasmine chuckled evilly.

'Well, we'll see about that sis. Right, I'll leave you now, and let you get back to your alone time with your little friend under the pillow...'

Tessa died a little inside at that remark, how the hell did her sister know about her vibrator, which still lay hidden under the bedding? Jasmine waved goodbye and waltzed through the doorway.

'And I'm off to finally have that shower. See you later... NudeGirl96.'

Tessa flopped back onto her bed and covered her face with her hands, what a disaster that had been. Up until today no one in the world had known about her dirty little secret, and now the one person who would tease her and mock her the most about it had exposed her.

'Fuck my life...' Her self pitying was interrupted when she heard the sound of Jasmine turning on the water in the bathroom, then the soft footsteps of her sister returning back to her room to wait as the boiler got up to temperature. Tessa couldn't be less interested in reopening Literotica and finishing herself off anymore, her horniness had now officially reached an all time low. So instead she decided to be annoying too, and she quickly grabbed a clean towel from her pile of washing and rushed across the corridor. She entered the bathroom which was already beginning to steam up and shut the door behind her.

'Hey, what-' She heard her sister indignantly call out from her room as she realised what Tessa was doing.

'First come first served, you snooze you lose!' Tessa sarcastically called back as she peeled her shirt over her head, then stepped out of her shorts and underwear. She went over to the walk in shower and tested the water with the back of her hand, then slipped inside and let the hot spray rain down onto her. However she wasn't able to relax for long as she jumped when she heard the hinges on the door squeaking open.

'Jaz, what the hell? I'm in here, get out!'

The lock on the bathroom door had snapped clean off years ago, and after their dad had procrastinated fixing a new one for a few weeks the girls had just got used to not having one anymore. Now everyone knew not to go in when the door was shut, or to double check by knocking if they thought it was empty, and that had worked fine. It did however mean that meddling sisters were free to enter whenever they pleased...

'What? You took my shower, so I'll take these...' Sure enough it was Jasmine who had breezed in uninvited and unannounced, and walked to the side of the shower and scooped up Tessa's clothes.

'What... ok just stop, put those back...' Tessa had instinctively clutched both arms over her boobs and self consciously crossed one leg over the other as she awkwardly stood there naked in front of her clothed sister. The frosted up glass of the shower door did provide some cover for her, or at least made her nude body look a little blurred out, but even so she wasn't comfortable cowering there in that exposed state. The girls weren't like those super close sisters who were always seeing each other naked and thought nothing of it, they just didn't have that kind of relationship. The funny thing was that was extra ridiculous as they actually knew exactly what each other looked like without any clothes on, as of course their bodies were identical. But despite that fact Tessa was still feeling shy as she watched her clothes, and then her towel, get gathered up into Jasmine's arms who just sneered back at her.

'What? Someone stealing your clothes, making you streak back naked hoping you don't get caught? I thought this was the sort of thing you fantasised about?'

Tessa moaned, this wasn't exactly the sort of nude adventure she'd had in mind.

'Jaz, come on...'

'No. Next time, don't hog the shower!' And with that Jasmine departed.

'You're so stupid...' Tessa quickly finished washing and then turned off the shower, and stood there listening to the water dripping off her body and onto the wet floor. She tried her best to wring as much liquid our of her hair with her hands as possible, but there was nothing left in the bathroom that she could use either to dry herself off, or to cover up with. So instead she just sighed and cautiously walked over to the door, listening intently for any signs of life before opening it slightly and looking out into the hall. There was no one there, and she could hear her mum and sister chatting downstairs, so she relaxed a bit and stepped outside. Tessa walked back down to her room, still scattering droplets of water onto the floor with every step, and although she'd been subconsciously cupping her boobs uneasily at first she now allowed herself to relax and stroll naturally with her arms gently swinging by her sides. It felt quite nice actually, the feeling of the carpet pressing against her bare feet, and the cool air wafting over her totally exposed body. She made it back to her room and found another towel to get dry, then went to her bed, picked up her laptop and placed it on her desk as she enjoyed the slightly naughty feeling of walking around in the buff for no real reason.

She pulled on a warm hoodie and was about to reach for her shorts when she though hey, why bother? Instead she sat bottomless at her laptop and began to work on one of the many assignments that she was expected to finish over the holiday break. Soon she got bored, and what do we all do when we're bored and working from home? Yes, she opened Literotica, selected the first chapter from ThanksForAllTheFish's outstanding 'The Only One Naked' series, and leant back in her chair. With her feet propped on the desk and her top pulled up to her bellybutton she used one hand to scroll down the page with her mouse as she fingered herself with the other, and in no time at all she finally made up for the orgasm that she'd been denied earlier that day.

*****

The next morning was a Monday so the girls' parents had gone off to work, and since Jasmine was out for the day with some friends Tessa was home alone. She worked for a couple of hours in her room, but soon her essay began to drag once again and she became restless. She decided to try sitting at her desk topless this time, just for fun, and after that sensation began to feel kind of normal she slipped out of her shorts too. With one paper finished she decided to go and get some lunch, and was about to get dressed again when she realised that she didn't need to, as no one was around to judge her. So with her heart beating a little faster than usual she walked out of her room and then, for the first time in her life, headed down her stairs completely naked.

'Tess, what are you doing, this is so weird...' The university student nervously muttered to herself as she crept around the house, it definitely was a surreal feeling to be down there with nothing on. She went into the kitchen to make some food and noticed that her shortness was actually useful for once as it meant that from outside it was pretty hard to see through the front window, and even if someone could peek in then only her head and maybe a bit of cleavage would be in view. As she made a sandwich she noticed a note on the side from her mum, warning her that their pool boy Max, a cute young guy who lived nearby, would be coming around at about two that afternoon.

'Hmm...' Tessa watched the cars driving by as she sat up on the kitchen counter to get a better look outside, and to make sure that her breasts were now fully visible through the window just for the thrill of the risk, as she ate and pondered. It was a rare sunny afternoon which was just about warm enough to justify a swim in their small back garden pool, which they rarely ever used. And if Max was due to appear soon then maybe she could have a little bit of fun with him too. She finished her food, went back upstairs and was rummaging through her closet, futilely searching for her bikini, when she realised, why worry about a swimsuit at all? Skinny dipping had always been on her exhibitionist bucket list, and she planned on showing off to the pool guy anyway, so there was no need to even get dressed in the first place. Instead Tessa grabbed her Bluetooth speaker and wrapped a towel around herself, then headed downstairs and out into the garden. She nervously watched her neighbours' windows which overlooked them from either side as she pulled off the pool cover, but she couldn't see anyone peeking down at her and so far the coast seemed to be clear. Still gripping the towel around her chest Tessa gingerly tipped a toe into the water and flinched at the cold.

'Jesus Christ...' Honestly it still wasn't really warm enough to justify swimming but she wanted more excuses to hang around naked, and this was one of her few good options. Tessa turned on her speaker and started to play some music, then decided to just stop messing around and just commit to her plan. So before she could talk herself out of it she walked back inside, left her towel on the living room sofa, and then for the first time ever strode back outside into the sun without a scrap of clothing on.

'This is ridiculous, Tess you've gone insane...' Once again Tessa paused at the edge of the pool as she tried to psyche herself up, but then in the next garden over she heard a back door open and her neighbour's voices come into earshot.

'Oh shit...' You could quite easily see over the hedges that separated the two houses, so that forced Tessa to quickly make up her mind and leap into the pool, squealing and gasping as the freezing cold water sent shivers up her spine.

'Fuck me, fuck me...' She made herself do a few laps to warm herself up, and when she heard her neighbours head back indoors she managed to relax a bit more and start to appreciate the thrilling sensations that swimming in the nude provides.

'Mmm...' Tessa closed her eyes and let her legs come up as she floated on her back, her arms spread wide in a starfish pose, as she decided she didn't care anymore if someone could see her from a window. It was her garden, her pool, and she could enjoy it in whatever state she chose, and if anyone took offence then they should just stop looking. Why does anyone wear anything when they swim anyway, going without a bikini just felt so much better, so much more tingly and exciting. Sadly Tessa's newfound confidence didn't last long as a couple of minutes later she was woken from her daydreams by the sound of the garden's side gate being unlocked, and she accidentally swallowed a mouthful of water as she panickily span around to see the pool boy backing his way towards her.

'Oh, hi Max.' Tessa quickly swam to the edge of the pool and rested her elbows on the side as she watched the young man carry his bag of kit through the gate.

'Hello Tessa.' Max looked up and smiled as he saw her, he'd been working for the family long enough to know all their names and everyone was always nice to him. 'Sorry, your mum didn't think anyone would be using the pool today, I can come back later if you're not finished.'

'No no, it's fine.' Tessa rubbed her thighs together as she watched him walking over towards her, still completely unaware that she wasn't wearing a thing. 'I was almost done anyway, I'll get out now.'

Max nodded. 'Ok thanks, if you're sure. You on your holidays from university then?'

Tessa continued to grind her legs together as she grew more and more aroused, here she was having a casual conversation with this hot boy who at any second might realise that she was totally naked. It was completely mental!

'Err yeah, got a couple weeks off still.'

'Very nice.' Max had unzipped his bag and squatted down on the grass as he screwed long poles together to make a large net. 'And enjoying the last bit of sunshine, a good way to relax.'

'Exactly...' Tessa smiled as she watched his veiny forearms working away, the water was lapping up and down over her nipples in a very pleasant manner and the fact that she was floating this close to him was really turning her on.

'Hey, Max?'

'Yeah?'

'Err, this is a bit embarrassing, but I didn't know you were coming today,' Tessa lied, as she bobbed nervously in the water, 'and so I was actually doing some, umm... skinny dipping.'

'Skinny dipping?'

'Yeah.'

Max genuinely didn't know the term, he'd only moved over from Germany when he was a teenager. 'Sorry, what is that?'

Tessa giggled. 'Oh, it means swimming, but without a bathing suit.'

Max finally cottoned on as he suddenly seemed to realise that there were no bikini straps running over her shoulders.

'Oh, ok... oh! I see, you mean you're naked?'

Tessa grinned.

'Yep. Completely.'

Max blushed slightly and stood up again.

'Oh sorry, my misunderstanding, but I get you now. Can I grab your towel for you?'

'Actually, I didn't really bring one outside...'

Max frowned. 'No towel?'

'No...'

The pool boy clearly didn't understand why someone would casually stroll into their garden in the nude, but he didn't bother investigating any further.

'Right... I can go and wait outside then?'

Tessa waved his offer away and shook her head.

'No no, don't be silly. You can just turn around quickly, if that's ok?'

'Ah yeah, sure.' Max, ever the gentleman, dutifully span round and stood facing the bushes. Tessa ignored the little steps that were on the far side of the pool, and instead heaved herself out right were she'd been drifting, which was only a meter or so from Max's back. Water streamed down from her body as she pulled herself over the ledge, and then she rose unsteadily to her feet. She rung out her hair as she stood within touching distance of the fully clothed man, and to her surprise she found herself really wishing that he'd turn around. Tessa knew he wouldn't though, so instead she made do with creeping forwards across the grass so that she was mere inches from him, so close that she could even smell the cologne on his skin. If only my friends could see me now, she thought, as she playfully jiggled her boobs behind him, completely safe in the knowledge that she was still hidden from his view. Finally she lost her nerve and decided to stop before she did anything too stupid, and stepped back.

'Thank you Max, I'll be out of your way now'.

'No worries Tessa, see you later.'

The pool boy stayed facing away from her as Tessa walked back inside to find her towel, then she dried herself as she walked back upstairs. She stayed naked when she got back to her room and lay on her bed lazily masturbating as she replayed her daredevil actions in her mind, and when she got too horny to think straight she nipped back downstairs and entertained herself for a while by running across the living room's full length glass doors which backed onto the garden. She'd hide behind a sofa until Max wasn't looking her way, then she'd sprint from one side of the room to the other, just getting to cover just before she was spotted. Tessa got bolder and bolder, sometimes cartwheeling or doing star jumps when Max was busy fishing out leaves from the water, and her dangerous game was only interrupted when she heard keys unlocking the front door.

'Fuck!' In a panic Tessa fled back to the hallway, hoping that Max hadn't glanced up to see her naked behind, and she just managed to scramble up the stairs and onto the safety of the landing as her mum, who had left work early, made it through the door. Giggling manically at her close escape Tessa collapsed back onto her bed, threw her legs wide, and soon came in record time.

123456...9