May the Best Twin Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The next day started with more of the same, as a completely bare Tessa worked on her laptop. She was now a full time convert to her new nude lifestyle, and was starting to really enjoy it. It wasn't like she wanted to be a nudist or anything, she wasn't one of those people who feel more comfortable without any clothes. For her it was sort of the opposite, being naked made her less comfortable as it made her hyper conscious of her nudity, in a way that for some reason felt so, so good... Every time she shifted slightly and the cushion rubbed against her butt, or when she leant forwards and her breasts brushed against her desk, or a draught blew cool air in between her thighs... she loved it all, especially the moments when she would accidentally catch a glimpse of her reflection in a mirror or window pane, and remember just how naughty her fun little game made her feel.

So it was no surprise that after pulling on a long jumper to get herself a snack from the kitchen, she'd returned to her room and immediately cast aside her solitary item of clothing to sit naked at her desk. She got back to work on an essay, and decided to play some music to combat the boredom. Perhaps she was getting just a little too confident about hanging out without any clothes on, because she didn't think twice about putting on her noise cancelling headphones even though this now meant she was unable to hear any other sounds in the house. Unable to hear, for example, the sound of three pairs of footsteps approaching her door...

'Oh my God...'

'Fuck! Get out!' Tessa's heart stopped beating as her unlocked door was rudely pushed open, revealing a grinning Jasmine and two of her girlfriends standing behind her, their eyes widened with shock as they took in the surprising scene which greeted them. Tessa had been working leaning back in her chair as usual, and the unexpected intruders had jump scared her so badly that she flinched violently back in her seat and began to topple over.

'Shit -- ah!' She cursed as she lost her balance and fell back onto the floor, her wheely chair shooting out from underneath her, as she landed in the most undignified pose imaginable.

'Jesus Christ Tess...' Jasmine looked down at her naked sister who lay sprawled on the carpet, her legs thrown out wide, and shook her head in disbelief. So she had been right all along, Tessa really did want to act out her fantasies, she did want to be NudeGirl96 and live a clothing free life.

'I said get out!' Tessa clamped one hand over her tits and folded her legs tightly shut as her cheeks burnt red with shame. She knew the other two girls quite well, they were both good friends of Jasmine and were around the house quite a lot, which made it even more awkward that they'd been witness to this demeaning humiliation. It was too late to save her dignity but she dragged the duvet off her bed and pulled it over her body, finally hiding it from the amused trio.

Jasmine ignored her and strolled into the room. 'Sorry, I wanted to borrow your laptop charger, we're watching a film and I've lost mine.' Without asking for permission she unplugged the cable and swung it cockily in a circle as she swaggered back to the door. 'Well, see you later Tess, hopefully you'll have some clothes on next time...'

'Fuck off Jaz.' Tessa glared up at her sister as she departed with her friends, and she cringed as she heard them giggling all the way back down the corridor, presumably laughing about her foolishness.

'Dickheads...' She let the duvet fall to her feet as she got up and angrily slammed the door shut. She sat in her bed and wondered how to get revenge on her absolute bitch of a sister, and then a very twisted but honestly kind of brilliant idea popped into her head. She went onto Amazon and started searching for the things she would need in order to carry out her ambitious plan, and soon a wicked smile had stretched across her face.

'Oh Jaz, you are so screwed...'

*****

A couple of days later Jasmine was out of the house once again, so despite the previous day's debacle it was another naked day for Tessa. She'd done some studying on her bed for a while, got bored, and was now wandering around the kitchen as she procrastinated with some cooking, enjoying as always the feeling of her unclothed freedom. She was stirring a saucepan of soup when she had another heart attack as the doorbell rang. She looked around for something to wear, but stupidly she hadn't thought to bring a dressing gown or t-shirt down with her, in case of an emergency such as this. The bell rang out again, followed by an impatient knocking on the door, and Tessa's gaze finally settled on her mum' kitchen apron.

'Huh...' Tessa and Jasmine definitely didn't inherit their boobs from their mother's side of the family, in fact their mum was actually quite modestly proportioned by comparison. This meant that when Tessa tied the apron around her it fit perfectly fine around the waist but stretched tightly over her bust, and gave her both the most outrageous cleavage and sideboob she'd ever experienced.

'Coming!' She fastened the ties securely behind her back and then adjusted the straps which looped around her neck, to ensure that her nipples weren't escaping out the sides. Her bare butt was still completely exposed of course, and from the front it was still pretty clear that she wasn't wearing anything other than the thin apron. She didn't care though, and she opened the door regardless.

'Hi! Sorry, I was just getting something out of the oven...'

Waiting on the step was a delivery driver, a brown carboard box under his arm, and he blinked in surprise when he saw the young university student standing before him in such an unusual outfit.

'Err, hi, no worries. I have a package for Tessa, Tessa Connolly?'

'Yep that's me, thanks.' Tessa leant forwards out of the doorway to take her box from him, and she had to quickly bring one hand up to her neckline to stop the apron falling away and showing him right the way down her top.

'And can I get your signature please?'

'Sure.'

The delivery man held out an electronic tablet and Tessa used her forefinger to scribble her name on the screen.

'That ok?'

'Yes ma'am that's fine. You have a nice day now.'

'Thank you! You too, bye.'

'Bye.'

The delivery guy turned away and began walking back to his van, tapping at his tablet as he checked the details of his next address. Tessa watched him go for a few steps, then had an idea and quickly glanced down the bottom of her driveway to see if any of the neighbours across the road were looking her way. They weren't, so on another reckless impulse she quickly stooped and pulled her head out from beneath the strap around her neck, then straightened again as the front of her apron was allowed to flop down and hang uselessly around her waist. If the delivery guy looked back for any reason he'd be rewarded by the sight of her magnificent tits, and she tweaked her nipples playfully as she watched him retreating further down the drive, half wishing again that he would turn around and see her. He was nearly back at his van so Tessa reached down for the base of the apron and yanked it up above her waist, flashing her bare pussy to the outside world. Now he was about to open his door, so Tessa took a step back indoors then spun round and reached over to flash her butt to the open doorway. She looked through her legs at the upside down view of her garden path, then pulled her cheeks apart to give as explicit a show as humanly possible. The van finally drew away, and Tessa sighed as she finally untied the apron entirely and felt a twinge of regret that no one had been around to watch her.

'Ok, let's see if this works...' Tessa shut the door and hung the apron back up on the side, then ran upstairs and tore open her packages, eager to start her makeover. First she tied her hair up and pulled on a customized wig, tugging and teasing it until it sat naturally on her head. Next she took out her contacts and swapped them with the new glasses, and finally gingerly clipped a detachable nose ring into place.

'Not bad, so far...' The last thing she needed was an outfit, and so she quickly scampered down the hallway, still completely nude, and went into Jasmine's room. Again, another perk of having a twin sister is that you will always be able to steal and fit into their clothes, and so Tessa was spoilt for choice as she browsed through Jasmine's wardrobe. She opted for a white crop top and black pleated skirt, and pulled on some cotton knee socks for good measure. With her transformation complete she stepped in front of her sister's full length mirror, and gasped.

'Holy shit...' It wasn't her own reflection gawking back at her, it really was Jasmine's. Tessa actually had to do a double take, it was truly incredible how just a couple of cosmetic tweaks had completely changed her identity. It was the wig, which she'd ordered to have the same streak of pink as Jasmine's hair, and the glasses, which she'd ordered after ringing their local opticians to find the exact style, which really made the deception work. Now she could easily pass for her sister whenever she wanted, and she had some ideas of how to exploit her new disguise.

*****

The next day Jasmine was out for the day again, but she caught her sister's arm just before she headed out.

'Hey Tess? I've got a clothes delivery that's coming this afternoon and I won't be here, so could you keep an ear out for the doorbell please?'

After the laptop charger incident Tessa could easily have said no, but today she decided to be nice, kind of.

'Oh yeah, sure, what time is it due?'

'From between nine and ten, is that ok?'

'Yep, no problem.'

'Great, thanks.'

Now home alone again, Tessa finished her breakfast and then headed back upstairs for a shower. When she finished she dried herself off and went to her room to put on her Jasmine disguise, then carefreely hung her damp towel over her shoulder as she trotted back down to the kitchen, and then draped it over the back of a chair as she had another naked morning to herself.

Sure enough at a quarter to ten the doorbell rang, and Tessa rewrapped her towel around her bust, loosely tucking it into itself, and when she was satisfied that the knot was sufficiently loose she went out into the hall. Tessa realised that she should probably check that it wasn't her parent's outside, they'd definitely question her current attire, but when she tiptoed to look through the peephole she was pleased to see another delivery man waiting impatiently outside.

'Hello,' Tessa pulled open the door and smiled, 'how are you?'

The man glanced up and smiled slightly when he saw the busty young woman dressed in very little.

'Good thanks, I've got a package for Jasmine Conolly.'

'Yes, that's me.' Tessa jumped down from the doorstep out onto the garden path, and the jolt from her landing caused the towel to shift down her chest slightly. She reached out and took the parcel, and as she'd planned the process of raising out her arms made her towel finally loosen to the point of no return. Her whole body tightened in anticipation as she felt it unravel and fall away from her boobs, baring first her nipples and then the rest of her nude body as it fell to the floor with a thump.

'Oh, God, I'm so sorry!' Tessa was lying, she was not sorry, she was exhilarated. If you'd told her a week ago that she'd be voluntarily standing completely naked in front of a complete stranger, in public on her doorstep where her neighbours or anyone from the road could see her, then she'd have laughed in your face. Those were the type of ludicrous scenarios that she read on Literotica, they were fantasies and nothing more. But here she was, living out her daydreams, and loving every second of it. And the best thing was that it looked to all the world like it was actually her sister who was being subjected to this embarrassment, not her.

'Err...' The delivery guy didn't know what to say but he certainly knew where to look, and he shamelessly let his gaze wander up and down every inch of her frame. Tessa didn't want to cover up so instead she awkwardly held the package just under her boobs, looking up at the tall man in front of her with large innocent eyes.

'How embarrassing... I really do apologise...' She finally pinned the package to her chest with one arm and bent her knees to reach down for her towel, which she let dangle in front of her body as she stood up with it precariously held draped against her skin.

The delivery guy cleared his throat.

'Umm sorry, but I still need a signature...'

'Oh yeah, I know.' Tessa awkwardly transferred the towel from one hand to the other, causing it to flap over and flash a nipple, and then she used her free hand to scribble on the tablet once more.

'Ok that's fine, thanks.'

Tessa smiled apologetically, but her brightly shining eyes betrayed her true emotions.

'You're welcome, and again, I'm so sorry about this...'

'Really, it's no bother...'

With one last glance the delivery guy reluctantly turned away and headed down the path. Tessa chuckled and immediately let the towel fall down once again, sneakily baring herself to him one last time behind his back. After a beautiful final moment of total exposure Tessa sighed, scooped up her towel and headed back inside, satisfied that her plan had worked, and sure enough had been just as much fun as she'd anticipated.

*****

The next night Tessa was out with some friends at a pub, and at one point she went up the bar to buy everyone a round of drinks. However after she'd given her order and then been asked to provide her id card she was shocked to open her purse and find that someone had stolen it. Not only was she not allowed to buy the drinks, but a bouncer overheard the conversation and said that because she couldn't prove that she was of drinking age Tessa would actually have to leave. Her friends complained and argued on her behalf but to no avail, and so soon they'd all been kicked out onto the street and had to head off to find a new bar.

As they walked Tessa texted Jasmine, who was the obvious prime suspect.

'Hey, did you take my ID from my purse?'

The response made her blood boil.

'Oh yeah my bad, I lost mine and haven't bothered sending off for a replacement yet.'

Right, thought Tessa, if Jaz thinks she can just play with my identity, then I can keep playing with hers. A few hours later a very drunk Tessa returned home and made sure to be quiet as she snuck up to her room, as it was long past midnight. She phoned a local pizza joint and placed an order, telling them to text her phone when they arrived rather than ringing the bell, so they didn't wake anyone up. As she waited she went to her room and applied her Jasmine disguise, then looked down in excitement when she saw the message from the delivery guy who was already outside. With her heart beating out of her chest with excitement Tessa skipped downstairs and pulled open the front door.

'Woah...'

'Err hi...' Tessa blinked in surprise as she saw that it was not a delivery guy but a delivery girl who was staring back at her, with a pizza box held out in her hands. She thought she recognised her from somewhere, the Connolly family lived in a small town and you got to learn everyone's faces at some point, but she couldn't place exactly where.

'Umm... pepperoni passion, for Jasmine?' The delivery girl also looked a little shell shocked, as this time Tessa had decided to open the door whilst already completely naked.

'Yeah, that's mine, thank you.' Tessa reached out and took the box from the girl, it was interesting that for some reason it felt different being seen nude by another female. You assumed that they weren't checking out your boobs or anything so instead it felt even more awkward that before, but to Tessa that was somehow even more of a turn on.

'You're welcome... also sorry, but why are you naked?' The delivery girl had heard of people receiving their food in the buff as a dare, but this was the first time it had ever happened to her in person. Tessa just raised an eyebrow in amusement as she considered the question.

'Hmm? Oh, I don't really wear clothes around the house anymore, so I thought why bother to put some on just to answer the door, you know?'

'I guess...' The delivery girl watched as Tessa smiled goodbye and then turned to strut back through the doorway, well aware of the tantalising view she was giving from behind. She returned to her room again and chucked her food to the side. The pizza could wait, first Tessa needed to get herself off, immediately, and she was so aroused that this called for a special occasion. She rummaged around under her bed, her bare ass pointing up into the air, and she grinned when her hand felt what she had been searching for. She'd ordered a realistic cock shaped sex toy a few weeks ago, but hadn't tried it out yet, as it had looked more intimidating when she'd unboxed it than she was expecting. But now Tessa was ready to give it a go, and she rolled onto her covers and bent her legs back as she reached down and slipped the huge dildo inside her, then got to work. This whole naked twin thing was really working out to be quite the turn on...

*****

Later that week Tessa was bored in her room, lazily browsing through random Literotica stories as she kept half an eye on the film she had on in the background, when her ear was drawn to the front door of the house being unlocked. She heard the muffled sound of voices murmuring downstairs, and she eventually recognised the second one as Chester's. He was an amateur wrestler from their town, who Tessa had befriended a few months ago when they met at a friend's party. He was very attractive and she'd had a bit of a crush on him, but Jasmine ruined that when she bumped into him on a night out, went home with him, and they'd been dating ever since. This had annoyed Tessa but there was nothing she could do, Chester seemed to like her sister, despite all her flaws.

She muted her laptop as the voices moved away from earshot, and she correctly assumed that the pair had gone into the living room. Jasmine's bedroom shared a wall with her parents' one, so when she brought guys home at night it was actually more private for her to go to the sofa rather than her own bed. Tessa got up and crept towards the landing, then very slowly and carefully tiptoed down the stairs. She reached the doorway to the living room which was slightly ajar where she paused and listened intently, and sure enough she could hear furtive giggling and whispering, along with the unmistakable sound of lips kissing. Maybe her recent adventures had made her more bold, or maybe she was still pissed at Jasmine and wanted more revenge, she wasn't sure. But whatever drove her to it she found herself pulling off her t-shirt and laying it over the banister, then confidently pushing open the living room door and flicking on the light switch.

'What the fuck? Hey-' Jasmine had been busy straddling Chester as they made out, but now she whipped her head round in shock as they were unexpectedly walked in on.

'What are you...' She fell silent as she noticed that Tessa was completely topless, wearing only a pair of thin figure hugging pyjama shorts. Chester sat up and peered around Jasmine, and likewise his eyes widened in surprise, but also in amazement. He had seen Tessa a few times around the house and of course remembered her from the party, but he'd never expected to see this much of his girlfriend's sister.

'Oh shit, sorry guys!' Tessa pretended to be shocked by the two lovebirds and she made a half hearted attempt to cover herself up, pressing one arm casually over her nipples and making her large boobs squidge under her grasp.

'I didn't know you two were in here, I was just getting up to look for a phone charger, and well, now this is a bit embarrassing...' She bashfully smiled down at her tits which were still threatening to spill out. 'Apologies, Chester.'

123456...9