May the Best Twin Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But they can see me!'

'But isn't that kind of the point?'

'I mean...' Tessa faded into silence as she realised that yes, that was the point. She'd dreamt of being an exhibitionist and now she was living the lifestyle, and that meant getting seen in the nude by random strangers, like it or not. Chester nodded as he saw that she wouldn't offer up any resistance.

'Ok then. Now arms down, by your sides.'

'Jesus...' But Tessa complied and forced herself to take measured strides as she continued to walk by Chester's side, one arm clutching his bicep tightly. The runners didn't stop but they all slowed when they saw her, and Tessa's cheeks began to burn red as she heard them start to laugh and whisper about her. After what felt like an eternity they'd made it past them, although when Tessa looked over her shoulder she saw plenty of the guys still checking her out as they jogged away.

'Holy shit!'

Chester squeezed her hand encouragingly.

'See, you could handle that no problem. Very impressive!'

They walked on for another ten minutes and Tessa was seen by a few more walkers on the opposite bank, all of whom stopped to get a good look as she passed. They also met two strangers on their side of the river, a couple of young guys who were cycling up the path towards them, and who cheekily got off their bikes to let Chester and Tessa pass, pretending to be helpful when in fact it just meant they got to see her body up close as she squeezed by them. She loved every second though, and was disappointed when she saw that they'd started to reach the busier part of the riverside trail. They'd arrived at the point where the riverside began to become pretty lively, with lots of cafes and bars overlooking the water, and Chester paused as he checked the time on his phone.

'Hey, there's normally one last late showing at the cinema around this time. You want to go and see a movie?'

Tessa looked down at herself and sniggered.

'What, like this?'

Now Chester rolled his eyes.

'I don't think even "Jasmine" is that crazy... here, put this on.' He shrugged off his jacket and held it open as Tessa fed her arms through, then buttoned it up. It looked huge on her obviously, but it did come down to her knees which was nice given the rapidly cooling evening air, and her lack of any other clothing. Tessa giggled as she flapped the comically long sleeves around.

'I look like a penguin.'

'That's more than ok. Now come on, let's go.'

They walked up a path which led to the town's center, and soon they'd reached the local cinema. Tessa felt silly in her new outfit but it was ok, it just looked like a boyfriend had kindly leant his coat to his chilly girlfriend, who had foolishly gone out for the night in a skirt or shorts. The cinema was quiet as there was only one film left for the day, so they bought their tickets and some popcorn and headed to screen four. They chose seats right at the back and munched on their snacks and slurped on their drinks as they watched the endless reels of adverts flash across the screen. There were about twenty other people dotted around the seats infront of them, but luckily no one sat on their row.

'How about another game...' Chester looked over at Tessa with mischief flashing in his eyes. 'For every advert with an animal in it, you undo a button.'

Tessa giggled.

'Haha fine, deal.' They shook on it, and over the next ten minutes there were six pet or insurance commercials which featured a dog or a cat, so soon Tessa only had one button which was precariously holding the coat together. However at that point the screen faded to black, and finally the movie began.

'Oh, here we go...'

The film was some romantic period piece set on a farm, and looked pretty boring, so Tessa immediately suggested a new game.

'How about every time we see a cow I undo a button?'

Chester snorted.

'Yeah, sure.'

The next scene immediately showed a large herd of cattle in a field.

'Ah no,' Tessa dryly remarked, sarcastically rolling her eyes in feigned regret, 'looks like I just lost...'

She popped open the last button and let the sides of the coat fall away to the sides, revealing her pale body which glowed white under the light of the movie screen. She carefully pulled her arms free from the sleeves so that now she was just sitting completely naked in a public cinema, resting back on Chester's jacket as if it were a makeshift blanket. She folded her arms under her boobs, pushing them up gently so that they were even more outrageously plump than usual, and snickered when she saw Chester gawking at them.

'It's ok, you can touch them if you like...'

Chester didn't need any encouragement and reached over to hungrily paw at her tits, groping and grabbing at them as Tessa squirmed ticklishly, trying her best not to laugh out loud. However what had started off as funny soon became more serious, and as Chester massaged her boobs Tessa felt herself getting wetter and more aroused. She reached out her index and forefinger towards Chester's lips, and after a moment of confusion he let her insert them into his mouth. She shivered slightly as his tongue licked her fingers up and down, and when they were suitably damp she pulled them back out and slowly inserted her now lubricated hand into her pussy. Now she was fingering herself in public as Chester fondled her mere feet away from a group of strangers, and it felt incredible.

'Well, what do we have here...' Chester was wearing relatively thin tracksuit bottoms, so when Tessa reached out and rested her hand on his crotch she could immediately feel that her display had achieved the desired result.

'Feels like you could do with some help with that...' Tessa never broke eye contact with Chester as she slowly slipped down off the jacket covered seat, until her bent knees touched the rough carpeted floor. She crawled round, hidden from the rest of the theater by the rows of chairs, until she was in between Chester's legs, which she gently eased apart. She pulled down his trousers just far enough to reveal his underwear, and she was pleased to see the unmistakable outline of his erection straining against the material. Tessa had heard from a friend of a friend that Chester was pretty well endowed, but she'd never asked her sister to confirm or deny that rumor, and now she'd get to find out for herself.

'Damn... I'd heard stories, I guess now I know they were true.' She gently pulled his already rock hard dick through the flap in his boxers, and let it spring free and point rigidly skywards as it was released from its confines. It was the largest she'd encountered in real life, not as ludicrously enormous as Dwight's magical cock from her fantasies, but still big enough to be pretty intimidating to a girl her size. It was also veiny and twitchy and clearly raring to go, and any feelings of nervousness were easily overpowered by her lust and curiosity.

'Oh God...' Chester moaned quietly as Tessa sat up slightly so she could reach him properly, then leant forwards and tentatively took his tip in her mouth, and wrapped her hands around his shaft. The film was relatively loud and the cinema's speakers gave them a decent amount of sound cover, so Tessa didn't have to worry too much about being heard. That meant she was free to suck and slurp away to her heart's content as she simultaneously blew and jerked Chester off, there was a lot of dick for her small hands to work with.

'Tess, oh my God, you're amazing...'

Tessa was pleased that her oral skills were being appreciated, but she decided to switch things up regardless by moving on to her signature move, the titty fuck. Most men fantasised about getting wanked off by a girl solely using her boobs, but most women didn't have a deep enough cleavage to successfully give it a go. That wasn't an issue for Tessa though, and so she shifted forwards again and pressed her chest into Chester's crotch, enveloping his dick in between her massive tits.

'Fucking hell...'

Normally when she did this the guy's cock would disappear completely into her deep cleavage, but Chester was just long enough so that the head of his dick could just peak out from between her boobs, and Tessa bowed her head to give it a loving kiss on the tip as she began to bounce up and down.

'So, did Jaz ever let you do anything like this?' Tessa whispered, as she continued to press her tits tightly together.

'No, no never...'

'I'm glad...'

'You know what else she never agreed to do?' Chester looked into her eyes with a look of pure lust.

'What?' Tessa was beginning to pant now as she started to tire from her exertions.

'She would never, umm, swallow, if you get what I mean...' Chester glanced up at Tessa nervously, worried that he might have finally pushed his luck too far and broken the spell. Luckily for him Tessa just smiled and bowed her head again as she whispered to him in between mouthfuls.

'Well, I've always said that spitters are quitters...' Tessa wrapped both hands back of her around his shaft, opened her mouth wide, and began to furiously finish him off.

*****

The film was barely past the ten minute mark by the time they'd finished up but they didn't care, their work at the cinema was done. Chester had tucked himself back into his trousers and then passed Tessa his coat and she'd reluctantly slipped it back on, sad to be wearing clothes again. It turned out that Chester had the balls to match his large dick, and they'd produced so much semen that despite her best efforts Tessa had been unable to gulp it all down in one go. Her mouth had been full to the point of overflowing and a small dribble of cum had escaped out the side of her lips, and trickled down her chin. Chester helpfully pointed this out but Tessa just shrugged cheerfully and linked her arm through his as they exited the theater. She'd always wanted to do a public cum walk so she proudly thrust out her chin as the shiny sticky residue on her skin glistened under the cinema's lamps, and stunned workers did a double take as they watched her walk past.

When they were outside Chester finally wiped up the spare cum with his thumb, then offered his outstretched finger to Tessa who eagerly sucked it clean. They shared another long kiss as Tessa jumped up into his arms and he groped her bare butt cheeks as he gripped them beneath her coat, and then they set out back into the night. They ended up strolling around town for another couple of hours, enjoying each other's company and easy conversation, and eventually they had looped around back around to Tessa's road.

'Well...' Chester slowed to a stop at the bottom of the driveway and smiled, 'that was fun.'

Tessa grinned.

'Yeah, it really was. I'd invite you in, but Jaz will be back by now, and...'

Chester nodded and shrugged.

'Yeah don't worry, it's fine.'

'Ok, cool. Oh yeah, you need this back.' Tessa glanced at her house to make sure all the windows were still dark as she unbuttoned Chester's coat, and he laughed nervously.

'Don't be silly, you can keep it, you don't need to give it to me right now. I'll come and pick it up from you some other time.'

Tessa had finished unfastening the jacket, and without any hesitation she slipped it off her shoulders and held it out for Chester to take.

'No, you'll be cold! I won't let you walk home without it. Seriously, take it.'

'Jesus Tess...' Chester didn't take his eyes off her as he let Tessa's stubbornness win, and reluctantly pulled on his coat and then leant down to her for one final kiss. Tessa wrapped her arms around his back as their lips met, and he reached down to cheekily grab her butt as they made out. Eventually they broke off, and Tessa smiled sadly up at him, she never wanted tonight to end, she could do this forever. At the same time though she felt like they'd had the perfect evening together so far, and ultimately he was still Jasmine's boyfriend for now, so she felt that going any further might be a step too far.

'Goodnight Chester.' She stepped away and sauntered slowly up the path, looking back over her shoulder as she watched him stare lustfully after her.

'Goodnight Tess...' With a heavy heart Chester finally tore his gaze away and headed off into the dark.

Tessa fished out the spare set of keys that her family kept hidden in the plant pot by the front door, then headed inside and went straight into the kitchen. She poured out a glass of water and gulped it down, finally washing away the not unwelcome taste of Chester's cum from her mouth with had been lingering on her tongue since the cinema. She yawned as the adrenaline from her evening's exploits began to wear off, so she headed upstairs and accidentally walked straight into her dad.

'Shit!'

'Jesus! Err, Jasmine?' Her father immediately averted his eyes skywards as Tessa awkwardly covered herself up with her hands and stood squirming on the upstairs landing. Luckily she still had her wig on, so her dad had misidentified her as her sister.

'What are you doing?'

Tessa blushed, even though her disguise was still working this was still incredibly awkward.

'Sorry dad, I was thirsty and I just went to the kitchen to get a drink, I thought everyone was asleep...'

Her father sighed as he continued to study the ceiling.

'Right, well maybe put some clothes on when you're out of your room, ok sweetie? Just incase.'

'Yeah, of course, sorry. Umm, night then. Sorry again.'

'Yes, goodnight Jaz.'

Tessa nervously shuffled past him as she headed towards her room.

'And umm, dad? Could you not tell mum about this?'

Her father had already turned to walk the down the hall to the bathroom.

'I won't, don't worry. See you tomorrow.'

'Thanks...' The chastened and genuinely mortified Tessa watched him disappear through the doorway and then scampered back to her room, and she collapsed onto her bed with a sigh. She pulled the duvet over her goosebump covered skin, then started to laugh uncontrollably into her pillow as she reflected on how ridiculous that night had been. Even taking that last second embarrassment into consideration, that had still been the best day of her life, by an absolute mile.

*****

The next afternoon a very naked Tessa was masturbating again as she read another of ThanksForAllTheFish's magnificent stories, one about a couple who cured their lock down boredom by becoming amateur exhibitionists, when their naughty antics gave her another bad idea. She kept her vibrator working away on her clit as she opened her phone with her free hand and texted Chester.

'Hey, you still haven't confronted Jaz about Patrick right?'

He replied quickly.

'No, I still haven't seen her, I think if I even message her I'll just flip and get pissed off.'

'Ok, so you two are still meant to be going to the festival this Friday?'

Every year the next town over had a big concert thing in a field, where pretty well known bands from across the county would gather for three days of live music. It was very popular, to the point that sadly Tessa and her friend group hadn't been able to get tickets for this weekend. However she knew Jasmine and her mates had been more lucky, and she was meant to be going with Chester.

'Oh, well I still have the tickets if that's what you mean.'

Tessa smiled, this was all she needed to know.

'Nice. In that case I know how we can get back at her.'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah... here's the plan.'

*****

The next morning the Conolly family were discussing what everyone's plans were for the day, and Jasmine was telling her parents about the festival that she was attending that afternoon. Tessa smiled quietly to herself as she listened to her sister's enthusiasm, and then surprised her with a kind offer.

'Hey Jaz, I'm going to Maya's for the day, so I could drive you to the station on the way if you want?'

Jasmine was a bit taken aback, seeing as she had been a total dick to Tessa over the last week or so, but she wasn't about to turn down a free lift.

'Oh that would be great Tess, if you don't mind, thanks!'

Tessa smiled.

'Sure, it's no problem.'

A few hours later Jasmine, now dressed in her flamboyant festival outfit, was being driven towards the station by Tessa, who swore as they ran over a pot hole in the road.

'Shit...' She pulled over the side and put on the hazard lights.

'Jaz I think that might have just blown out our tire... the steering's gone wonky. Can you check the left wheel, at the back? See if there's a puncture?'

'Err yeah, sure.' Jasmine put her phone on the dashboard and unclipped her seat belt, then climbed out of the car as she went to go and examine the extent of the fabricated damage. As soon as she was standing on the grassy verge Tessa leant over and quickly pulled the passenger door shut, then hit the lock button as Jasmine turned around to look at her with confusion.

'Hey Tess, what the... what are you doing?' She tapped on the glass irritably and Tessa buzzed down the window just enough so that they could hear each other clearly.

'Yeah change of plans, I'm not dropping you off at all, I'm just going to leave you here.'

Jasmine didn't know if she was more angry or confused, to her knowledge she had done nothing to deserve this.

'What the hell? Why? Just let me in!'

Tessa shook her head gleefully, it turns out that revenge does indeed taste sweet.

'Bye now, enjoy your walk home!'

'Tessa! You have my phone! Hey!' Jasmine's screams faded away as Tessa waved her goodbye and sped off back along the highway towards the station. On the platform she met Chester and they hugged excitedly, so far the plan was going well. It would take Jasmine a couple of hours to trek back to the house, and by then Tessa would be having a great time posing as her replacement at the festival. She held Chester's hand as they boarded the train and took their seats to begin the twenty minute journey to the next town along, where the rest of their group were waiting. As they pulled away from the station Chester turned to look judgingly at Tessa's plain t-shirt and leggings.

'So, is this what you're wearing today? It's not very festivaly...'

Tessa slapped his arm playfully.

'No silly, I've got a change of clothes in my bag here. I logged onto Jasmine's amazon account and found out what she'd ordered, so I've got an exact copy of her outfit. You know, just incase she'd already told her girlfriends what she was going to wear already.'

Chester was impressed.

'Oh, very sneaky... so what, you need to get changed before you see them at the next stop?'

Tessa raised her eyebrows suggestively.

'Yeah...'

'Ok, are you going to go use the bathroom then?'

Tessa rolled her eyes.

'Eww, the ones on these trains? No way, they're disgusting. Here should be more than fine, now hold this please....'

'Wait, what are you doing...' Chester looked on dumbfounded as Tessa shoved her bag onto his lap, making him wince slightly, and then with an excited glance around she leant down and started undoing her trainers. She looked up with him as she fiddled with the laces and chuckled.

'Huh? I told you, I'm getting changed.'

Their train was absolutely rammed as everyone was heading to the same destination, and every seat was taken up by young festival goers dressed in flamboyant outfit. Around the doors people were having to stand up, but where they were in the middle of the carriage no one was blocking the aisle. However there was still a couple across them to their left, not to mention the people who were sitting behind them, so it really wasn't a safe place to get changed at all.

Chester gulped nervously and whispered down to this crazy girl.

'Tess, there's no way you can do this without being seen!'

'Chester relax, it's fine.' Tessa put her shoes under her chair and then quickly stripped off her leggings, peeling them down her legs and balling them up before shoving them into the bag. Chester got a quick glimpse in between her thighs and his eyes widened.

1...456789