May the Best Twin Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh no problem, don't worry about it...' Chester couldn't take his eyes away from her bulging cleavage, and Jasmine noticed his look of lust with disgust.

Tessa grinned back at him. 'Actually you know what, if you've already seen hers then you've basically seen mine, right? One of the weird things about being identical twins I guess!' She didn't wait for a response and casually dropped her arm, tingling with excitement as she tried to appear cool when she walked over to their side and squatted down by, knowing that her tight booty shorts were giving Chester a great view of her ass. She unplugged a charger in the corner and then stood up and confidently allowed the astonished pair an unrestricted view of her semi nude body.

'Well I'll leave you two lovebirds to it, goodnight!' She sauntered away from them and made sure to sway her hips provocatively. When she reached the hallway she had to stifle a laugh, she couldn't believe she'd just flashed a hot guy just to annoy her sister! It had definitely worked though, if looks could kill then Jasmine would have knocked her dead on the spot, such was the anger and jealousy that had been burning from her eyes. Tessa chuckled to herself as she walked into the laundry room by the kitchen and pulled off her shorts, adding them into the washer along with her shirt, and although the temptation to head back into the lounge in her birthday suit was alarmingly tempting, she reigned herself in and headed back upstairs in search of her bed and more importantly her vibrator.

*****

The next day Tessa was surprised to see a letter addressed to her that was from her insurance company. It was a warning that her monthly fee was going up by fifty percent, in response to the speeding charges that had recently been added to her license. The weird thing was that Tessa had never been stopped by the police in her life, but the letter clearly stated that she'd been pulled over and charged last Tuesday. Last Tuesday, the day she'd been at her friend Maya's house, and hadn't used her car at all...

'You bitch...'

Tessa barged into Jasmine's room who peered up at her groggily from beneath her duvet as she was unexpectedly awoken.

'Hey, what the-'

Tessa interrupted her aggressively.

'Last Tuesday, you stole my car?'

Jasmine sighed and shut her eyes again as she leant back onto her pillows. 'What? Oh, no I didn't steal it, I just borrowed it.'

Tessa was raging.

'You still don't even have your license! What did you do, steal mine too?'

Jasmine frowned.

'No, of course not... I borrowed that as well.'

Tessa gesticulated wildly with the insurance letter.

'And then you were caught doing what, sixty miles an hour in a forty? Are you insane?'

'I was running late!' Jasmine shrugged as if it were her sister that were in the wrong, and not her.

'Fucking unbelievable...' Tessa didn't want to hear anymore, she just slammed the door shut and walked out.

*****

Tessa seethed quietly as she worked the rest of the day, but by the afternoon she was tired of revising and she decided to get dressed and go out for a walk to clear her head. On a last minute whim she pulled on the pink wig and put her glasses and nose ring in her pocket, then tugged on her hoodie and pulled it over her head so her parents wouldn't notice her hair.

'I'm leaving for a bit Dad, just going out for some air, see you later.' She called out her goodbyes as she quickly nipped past the kitchen door, then she pulled on some trainers and headed out into the afternoon sunshine. Once she was out of sight of her house she donned the glasses, clipped the nose ring on, pulled down her hood and voila -- she was now Jasmine once more. It was kind of like she'd discovered a new super power, if her sister did anything to piss her off then that gave her enough motivation to get dressed up and do something risky, without feeling any guilt. It was petty, sure, but very fun, and because she was in disguise it was kind of risk free, right? Tessa walked around her neighbourhood for a while as she listened to some music, but after half an hour she groaned as her headphones suddenly ran out of charge and died.

'For fuck's sake...' Tessa wandered aimlessly for another few minutes but now she was bored and ready to return home, until then she decided that she might as well have some fun along the way, seeing as she had got all dressed up. On her route back she approached a street which was lined with high rise office blocks, where every level had floor to ceiling windows which looked straight out over the pavement. It was early evening now and most places where shut, but these buildings still had all their lights on.

'Hmmm...' Tessa walked in front of one of the office blocks and saw that on the ground floor there were still a few sad looking employees hunched infront of their desks typing away, presumably working late to fulfill some deadline. Tessa thought that she could help to brighten up their depressing evening, so she nipped into an alleyway next to the first office and waited for a gap in the traffic so she could quickly unzip her hoodie and strip off her t-shirt. Bras weren't really her thing anymore so she was now topless and shivering as the cool evening air blew over her exposed skin, so she hurriedly pulled her hoodie back on and stuffed her shirt into a pocket, then leisurely strolled back onto the street.

'Come on Tess, you can do this...' She psyched herself up as she slowly walked into view of the row of office windows as doubt started to creep into her mind, but then she reminded herself that with her disguise she could do anything she wanted, and decisively pulled her zip down. Tessa let her top flap open up wide as the two halves fell to hang uselessly at the side, and her bare torso was free to peak out from in between. Her boobs proudly poked out in front of her and she forced herself to keep walking slowly with her back straight and her head held high, even though the temptation to cover up was almost overwhelming. No one was walking down the street towards Tessa but she did glance inside the office to her right, and was half delighted and half humiliated to see a young woman, about her own age and dressed smartly in a business suit, staring open mouthed back at her. The employee reached over to the guy sitting next to her and shook his shoulder, and her colleague did a double take when he too saw Tessa nonchalantly strolling past the window with her tits out.

'Oh my God...' Tessa's nerve held out for a few more seconds as she let the pair get a good view, but then she finally felt too shy and wrapped her hoodie tightly back around her bust, holding it tightly in front as she skipped away out of sight. Laughing hysterically she reached a junction in the road and held her top closed as she nipped across it, determined to increase the risk on the next leg of her journey home. There was no alleyway before the next office block but there was also still no traffic or pedestrians around her, so in a moment of horny madness Tessa glanced around and then giddily tugged down her leggings and underwear in one swift motion. Now standing on a public street completely bottomless with her hoodie fapping open she hoped on one leg as she got her clothes down over her shoes, then balled them up and shoved them into her top's other pocket. The hoodie was just long enough to cover her pussy and the top half of her butt but no more, and the breeze on her bare skin felt incredible as she carried on down the street and into the view of the second office building.

Inside it was busier than the first but wasn't open plan, everyone was separated into little work cubicles, and the nearest row were the ones which had a view out onto the pavement. As Tessa walked past them her hoodie rode up her hips and she didn't try to fight it, instead she let it climb until her butt was completely on display. Most of the people inside didn't look up as they stayed glued to their screens but a couple did, and Tessa giggled as she felt their eyes burning into her bare cheeks as she swayed on past.

'Damn...' Tessa's eyes lit up as she spied a ridiculously hot guy sitting infront of his desk, she could see his biceps straining against his short sleeved shirt and his tight trousers left little to the imagination. He was wearing headphones and hadn't noticed Tessa walking by, so she decided to fix that by tapping gently on the glass. He clearly didn't hear that either, so Tessa sighed and turned her back to the window, then hiked up her hoodie and planted her butt against it. She looked over her shoulder and laughed out loud when she saw that she'd finally won his attention, and the man was staring down at her as she wiggled her booty against the glass.

'Shit!' Her flashing and flaunting was interrupted as a lorry turned onto the road and Tessa squealed as she quickly shoved her top back down to cover her up. The truck rolled by and Tessa blew her office voyeur a cheeky kiss goodbye and moved on to the next row of cubicles. She kept her fists clenched in her pockets but allowed her top to fall open again as it fell away down her shoulders and bunched around her waist, so now she was just one slip of the hand away from total nudity. A couple more workers were treated to the sight of her bobbling tits as she smiled perkily back at them, and her confidence had grown so exponentially over the last few minutes that she decided to give the last few cubicles an extra little show.

'Tadaaa...' Tessa grinned through the window as she held her hands out, which were still wedged deep inside her pockets, and displayed her whole pale body as she provocatively shimmied her hips and made her tits dance. This was it, she thought, before she had been able to claim that she was just a girl who didn't like wearing clothes at home, and who might occasionally open the door in the nude. But now she was a full blown flasher, an exhibitionist who got off on displaying herself to strangers, and she didn't think she'd ever be able to go back. Before her luck ran out she pulled her top closed again and turned away, satisfied that she'd given half the office a good topic of conversation for their next coffee break.

Tessa strode over another side road and noted with a twinge of disappointment that the next glass fronted office block was the last in the road, and after that there was just a row of shops which had already closed for the night. She was also alarmed to see that in this company there weren't just working late, they were having a full blown staff meeting. A bus rumbled behind Tessa as she nervously loitered by the side of the building and peered through the window and scouted out the place. There was one fat man standing with his back to the street, who appeared to be giving some sort of speech or lecture, and arranged in a semicircle in front of him were thirty or so employees who were pretending to pay attention. Some were leaning back in their office chairs, a few were standing as they tried not to fall asleep, and a couple made eye contact with Tessa as they noticed her peering in at them. The university student had been seen by what, around seven or eight people so far, and even then by at most two at a time, so flashing an entire room full of people at once was obviously going too far... right?

'Fuck it...' Tessa knew that this was getting really stupid, but she also knew that she wouldn't forgive herself if she just bailed and went home now, this opportunity was just too irresistible. And again, she reminded herself, it wasn't her doing this, it was her sister, it was really Jasmine.

'Ok... come on Tess.' She took a few steps back so that she was hidden from view again, and reached down to untie her shoes. She didn't know why but suddenly it felt very important to do this as thoroughly as possible, she wanted the full experience. She tugged the trainers off and her socks soon followed, and she stuffed those into her shoes. The rough tarmac bit into the soles of her feet and it made her feel so much more conscious of her body, and so much more aware of the outside elements interacting with it. She had to awkwardly shift her weight from side to side to stop her toes from freezing as she waited for a guy on a bike to cycle past and disappear down the road, but after that there was nothing left to hold her back.

'Ahh!' So with another nervous shriek of excitement Tessa tugged her hoodie off, peeling the sleeves back off her arms, and then hooked her finger into the hood and slung the top back over her shoulder, letting it hang down her back. She bent her knees to pick up her shoes with her other hand, then straightened and with a huge deep breath took her first step back along the road. She was instantly bathed in the cool glow from the office's lights as she reappeared back into view, now totally naked from head to toe. For her first few paces Tessa couldn't bring herself to look to her right, and instead she kept her head locked in place as she forced herself to walk calmly and slowly past the window. However after a couple more steps her curiosity won over and she found her neck slowly rotating round until she was staring in through the glass.

'Woah...' An involuntary gasp left her mouth as she was greeted with the sight of thirty shell shocked faces gawking back at her as their wide eyes drank in the unexpected sight of her wonderful curves. Every man and woman had their gaze locked firmly on Tessa's body, and she slowed to a stop as she took in the ridiculous situation that she'd created. The boss speaking at the front had finally noticed that no one was paying attention to him anymore and he too turned around, doing a hilarious double take when he noticed the nude university student standing just a few feet behind him.

'Hi...' Tessa smiled bashfully as she turned to stand face on to the office block, allowing everyone to get a better view of her, and she raised her right hand and twiddled her fingers in a shy little wave. No one responded apart from one young woman standing at the back of the crowd, who also waved back as a large smile broke out on her face. Clearly one person at least appreciated the daring confidence that Tessa possessed, and was also grateful to her for making their evening meeting less dull. Suddenly though Tessa was brought back sharply down to earth as she heard a car approaching from down the road, and which sounded like it was accelerating hard. She looked back the way she'd come and her heart stopped when she saw the flashing blue lights of a police car heading down the street directly towards her.

'Shit!' For a second Tessa was frozen to the spot in fear as she her mind refused to do anything but panic, but then her instincts kicked in again and she started to sprint down the pavement. The office workers all flocked to the window and craned their neck as they tried to watch her run away, but soon she had disappeared from view.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck...' She swore vehemently as she awkwardly tried to clasp her wildly flailing boobs with her arms, but one of her socks fell out of her shoe as she tried to restrain both her tits and the hoodie which was flapping away behind her. She really regretted taking off her trainers as her bare feet pounded against the rough paving stones, and wished she'd spent more time at the gym as she streaked away at a not very impressive pace. She turned off the main road without having time to check if the way ahead was clear, and sure enough walking up the pavement was an elderly man, leading a small dog on a lead behind him.

'Shit, I - err sorry!' Tessa cringed as she ran past the stranger, who turned to watch her go, but she had to keep moving no matter how embarrassed she felt. At the end of the street there was a building site lined with chain linked fences, and as Tessa took a tight right hand turn the zip from her hoodie flicked out and got caught in the wire.

'What the -- oh God, no, no no no...' She forlornly turned and hunched over as she tugged futilely at her top's sleeve, which achieved nothing, and so she instead tried to calm down and unhook it, but her hands were shaking with adrenaline and fear.

'Goddammit Tess!' She cursed her recklessness as she looked back and saw the cop car turn into the road, and rev its engine as the officer saw her standing there naked on the corner. Tessa gave the hoodie one last desperate pull, then finally admitted defeat and frantically tugged her t-shirt and keys from the pocket.

'Fuck!' She scrambled to get at the other side of the hoodie for her leggings but there was no time, she had to keep running, and so with a exasperated cry she picked up her shoes and rushed down the nearest side road. It was a quiet suburban street lined with fancy looking homes, and when Tessa was sure she was out of the police car's line of sight she launched herself over the hedge that bordered one of the house's front gardens, and groaned as she landed with a thump on the cold hard lawn. She rolled onto her back and grimaced as several sharp twigs pierced into her flank, and stared up groggily at the darkening sky as she wondered how on earth she had got herself into this ludicrous situation. When she looked to the side Tessa was relived to see that the windows of the house remained dark, then she instinctively hugged herself as they reflected the blue light of the police car as it rounded the corner and sped past. Luckily her trick had worked and she sighed in relief as she heard the roar of the engine carry on down the street, and then screech of the tyres as they rounded another bend.

'Thank you lord...' Tessa stayed lying there motionless for a few more minutes until she was sure that she was in the clear, then she stiffly got up to her knees and brushed the dirt off her skin. Her heart showed no signs of slowing down and it continued to beat out of her chest as she dusted down her t-shirt and then pulled it on, along with her shoes and socks. She peeked over the hedge to make sure the road was clear, then exited the garden through the front gate this time, and awkwardly hurried down the pavement as she kept her top pulled down in a futile attempt to keep her pussy and butt covered up simultaneously.

'Oh you're kidding...' Tessa got to the fence on which her hoodie, and more importantly her leggings, had been hanging. To her dismay it was no longer there, and she turned to scan up and down the street and peered into the dark, trying to see if anyone was around. There was nobody to turn to though, and no way of knowing whether or not some random passerby had stolen her stuff, or if the police had circled back and picked it up looking for some form of identification. Either way it didn't really matter and Tessa despondently looked down at her bare legs which poked out from below the hem of her shirt, and then started the long walk home.

Ultimately the trip back hadn't been too bad, save for the first fifteen minutes. It was literally impossible for Tessa to keep both her front and back covered simultaneously, so whenever she reached a busy junction she just had to accept that she'd be flashing her butt to the waiting drivers as she rushed across the road. Luckily however she'd later come across a cardboard box which was lying discarded on the side of the road. With that held around her waist she was able to pick up the pace significantly as she power walked her way back to her street. After discarding her makeshift cover she'd unlocked the front door and sprinted past the dining room where her family were eating dinner, and she was just fast enough to avoid their gaze as she tore past the doorway. She pulled off her top as she went upstairs and headed straight to the bathroom, and in a few minutes she was busy playing with the shower head as it blasted hot water up between her thighs and made her cry out in sheer ecstasy. Overall, she thought, that had been the quite the evening stroll.

123456...9