May the Best Twin Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jesus Christ...' Tessa only had a moment to stare wide eyed at the hundreds of joyful faces who were ogling her body before she was grabbed again by the girl and they resumed their public make out session, one clad only in panties and the other now in nothing at all as they groped hungrily at each other's bodies. Tessa's horniness was now comfortably outweighing her shyness and she hungrily sucked at the other woman's lips with a renewed intensity, and her enthusiasm didn't go unnoticed.

'Here...' The rock girl gently but deliberately guided one of Tessa's wandering hands away from her butt and moved it around to her front, then she slipped Tessa's fingers inside her underwear. Tessa gasped as she felt the soft warmth of this stranger's pussy, this was now truly surreal, but she didn't offer any resistance as she carefully eased her forefinger inside her. It was strange, everything felt familiar and she could recognise all the same nooks and crannies from when she fingered herself, and furthermore she could tell from her own experience that this girl was so wet that she must be horny as fuck, but overall it just felt so weird to be inside another human's body like this. She began to gain confidence as she pushed in deeper, now adding a second finger to the party, and she curled them into her new best friend as she really began to get her off. The girl was beginning to pant harder as she ground her hips into Tessa's hand and shoved her tongue down her throat, but then suddenly she broke off.

'Ok, your turn.' The girl took Tessa's hand out of her panties and sucked her moist fingers clean, which sent the crowd into hysterics. Next she briefly readjusted her underwear which had been temporarily shoved aside, then sunk down into a squat with her face directly infront of Tessa's crotch, who could guess what was about to happen. The girl looked up and made unwavering eye contact as she slowly stuck out her tongue, and then curled it up until it lightly brushed against Tessa's pussy. Tessa just stood frozen in place as she looked down in shock, and then she yelped as the girl unceremoniously grabbed her cheeks from behind and used them to pull Tessa's body into her face.

'Oh my God...' Tessa found herself closing her eyes as the girl's tongue pushed deeper into her and began to dance around, clearly it had done this before. She'd received oral from a few guys before but a fellow woman really can do it best because they know just what feels best, and Tessa reached down and pressed the back of the girls head harder into her pussy. Everything was so overwhelming, the bass from the speakers was shaking her bones, the noise from the crowd was deafening, the sensations in between her legs were mind blowing, and to top it all she was still only wearing a pair of boots. She was quickly building to the orgasm of a lifetime when a loud bang made her eye's shoot open again.

'Holy shit!'

The lead singer had raised his guitar above his head and started to aggressively smash it repeatedly against a stack of amps, and the crowd went mental as the rest of the band members joined in by trashing their musical instruments, which was another typical feature of their shows. The two girls disengaged from one another and huddled together at the side as they watched on with wide eyes at the rock and roll destruction and chaos, and then Tessa felt her arm being tugged by the roadie again.

'Ok that's it sweetheart, we need to get off stage now, just incase you accidentally get hit by something. Come on.'

Tessa instinctively covered her boobs with her arm as she let the man hold her hand and lead her off stage, and she glanced behind her to see the other girl also being hurriedly dragged off the stage in the other direction. The bearded guy looked down at her nude body and tutted.

'You got any spare clothes with you love?'

Tessa just looked up at him and shrugged cheekily, after the last ten minutes it felt stupid to even try and be modest now.

'Eh, let's see if I need any.'

The guy chuckled.

'You know I like your style, it's a shame you can't come to every show.'

'Hey, if you ever want a permanent performer I'd be up for it.'

As the anarchy on the stage continued Tessa was helped back down the steps and through the barrier, the roadie said his goodbyes, and just like that she was left standing alone at the edge of the vast crowd, still without a stitch of clothing. Suddenly she felt very alone as everyone's eyes latched onto her body and looked her up and down, and she self consciously hugged herself as she nervously stepped back out into the mass of people. She was soon swallowed up by them as she walked through the throng of festival goers, all of whom loomed over her short figure, and then her heart nearly stopped when she felt someone reach out and slap her arse.

'Oh thank God it's you.' She whirled round and was delighted to see that Chester had found her again, and they hugged tightly.

'Tessa, are you ok? That was the hottest thing I've ever fucking seen, you looked incredible!' Chester hurriedly shrugged off his shirt as he spoke and handed it over to Tessa, ever the perfect gentleman.

'Thanks...' Tessa didn't bother to put it on though, she just tied the arms around her waist and let the back hang down over her butt, again leaving her completely topless with her pussy peaking out from between the hanging sleeves. Now both of them were bare from the waist up, and she distractedly ran her fingertips up and down Chester's abs as she looked up at him.

'Oh yeah you enjoyed it then? You liked seeing me with that girl?'

'I mean...' Chester looked meaningfully down at his jeans, and Tessa covered her mouth to stifle a laugh when she saw the unmistakable shape of his erection straining against the denim.

'Oh wow, you really liked it huh?'

Chester nodded eagerly, every guy has fantasies of seeing his girl with another woman right?

'Hell yeah! So, do you want to get out of here, or...'

Tessa looked around and pondered, she was still having fun and the night was still young.

'I don't know, let's stay a bit longer maybe.'

Chester glanced down at her with concern.

'Ok sure. Umm, are you ok staying like that though?'

Tessa laughed.

'What, like this?' She playfully pulled the shirt sleeves wide apart to give Chester a clear view in between her legs. 'Why not, everyone's already seen everything, right?'

'Hey, no complaints from me. If I had my way you'd never put anything on ever again.'

The metal band had finally finished destroying their instruments and had been applauded off the stage, and on the opposite side of the tent the final performer of the night, a house music DJ, had just started his set. Purple strobe lights and glittering disco balls were illuminated to give the place more of a cooler, sexier, nightclub feel, and soon even more festival goers had poured into the tent to make it even more crowded than before. As the booming bass of the dance hall tracks reverberated through her sweating body Tessa began to sway her hips to the rhythm, grinding her butt back into Chester's crotch as she danced as seductively and sensuously as possible. Chester began to lean and thrust back into her too, and he reached his arms round her body to squeeze and grope her boobs as they rubbed against one another. Tessa brought her hands up to guide his, and together they cupped her tits and massaged them as they grooved to the music. Her toplessness wasn't attracting too much attention and some of party girls had also stripped down to their flimsy bralettes or crop tops, but no one had gone all the way like she had done.

'Hey...' All this partial nudity and dirty dancing had made Tessa become too turned on to think straight, and so she reached her hand back as she swayed with Chester to test his readiness by squeezing his crotch through his jeans. She was happy to feel that her teasing had got him even more excited than before, and she was actually surprised that his dick hadn't burst it's way through his zip, such was the intensity of his boner.

'Come on... I want it now...'

'Huh? Really, here..?' Chester sounded slightly more worried as he continued to cup her tits and murmur quietly into her ear.

'Sure... why not?' Tessa kept her hands behind her back as she tried to sneakily unbutton his trousers, but Chester gently eased her prying fingers away as he relented.

'Hey don't stress, I've got it...'

Tessa heard unzipping and felt the back of the shirt being hiked up over her hips, and then suddenly the unmistakable hard warmth of Chester's cock was nestling in between her cheeks. Now though it was his turn to tease her as he casually slid his shaft back and forth along her butt, and Tessa clamped her butthole tightly as she tried to squeeze his tip tightly with her thighs. This was undeniably hot, but still not enough.

'Come on man, just put it in me...'

Chester obliged by glancing furtively around as he did his best to casually reach down under Tessa's makeshift skirt and use his hand to guide himself as he cautiously slipped inside her, prompting a satisfied sigh from Tessa's lips.

'Oh yeah...' She exhaled deeply as their bodies interlocked, and now their grinding was upgraded to a very slow, subtle fucking. As Chester smoothly slid in and out of her Tessa kept on forcing her hips back into him with more force, trying to get him to reach in deeper and deeper as they pretended to dance.

'Harder Chester, come on... pick up the pace.'

Chester nervously looked around them, they were definitely beginning to attract quite a few stares and raised eyebrows as people recognised the very obvious motion of their bodies.

'Tess, it's starting to look really obvious now...'

'I don't care, I don't... oh, fuck!' Tessa really didn't give a damn, and she began to thrust her butt back even harder into Chester's crotch, thwacking their skin together as she increased the tempo on her own. Chester was far more worried but he was also only a man, so he simply couldn't resist the opportunity as he reached down to grip her hips and started to pump her from behind with far more aggression.

'Yes, finally...'

The knot around Tessa's waist was quickly beginning to undo as they began to fuck harder and faster, and as she felt it loosening around her waist she impulsively tugged the shirt completely away from her body, and let it fall down onto the mud. Now there was zero cover or pretense left to protect her, she was just a naked chick getting fucked from behind in the middle of a festival tent. No one else was paying attention to the music anymore, everyone around them was just forming a small circle as they watched the unexpected sex show. It was kind of like Tessa's locker room fantasy, and she briefly wondered if any of the guys in the crowd would want to join in. A few phones had been pulled out and the lights from their camera's were flashing around them. Chester had the presence of mind to quickly pull his shirt up and over his nose, so only his eyes were visible and his identity was just about protected. Tessa really didn't care too much about being seen, but she did reach down and grab her ankles so Chester could hit from the best possible angles, and that had the unintended consequence of hiding her a little bit.

'Oh fuck!' Tessa felt Chester quickly pull his dick out of her, and she turned to see him panickily stuffing his erection back into his jeans which looked very painful.

'Oh, shit...' She then saw too what had made him stop, and she stared forlornly at the three burly security guards who were shoving their way through the crowd towards them. The onlookers parted and in an instant Tessa and Chester had been roughly grabbed and turned on their heels as they were lead towards the tent's exit. Finally, the game was up.

*****

'Please, my arm, you're really hurting it...'

'Shut up.'

'But, you're hurting me! And my clothes are back there, somewhere, and --'

'I said, shut up.'

Tessa grimaced as she was yanked out of the tent and into the middle of the open field, and the wind chill immediately made her skin erupt with goosebumps. The huge, unattractive security woman who was puling her along with an iron grip clearly despised her and her exhibitionist antics, and wasn't at all concerned about parading the naked student through the festival. So she gave Tessa no opportunity to cover up, no matter how much she wriggled and begged. Tessa tried to use her free arm to hold her boobs as she stumbled blindly over the muddy field, but it wasn't easy as she kept slipping and sliding through the quagmire. The main stage had closed up about an hour earlier and so there was nothing to distract the thousands of people who were still hanging around drinking and smoking as they watched Tessa get dragged past them. It should have been the most humiliating and degrading experience imaginable, but in Tessa's twisted world it was the most incredibly erotic and exciting moment of her life.

Chester was taken straight to the main gate, where they ripped up his ticket and unceremoniously chucked him out. Tessa dejectedly watched him disappear from view as she was pulled away towards the security center instead, which was just a gazebo attached to a couple of portacabins. The large woman led her inside and then shoved her into a small empty room, and slammed the door shut. Tessa nervously shivered in the corner, rubbing her shoulders for warmth as the adrenaline from the tent began to wear off and she started to tremble. After a few minutes of waiting the door swung open and a tall tired looking woman, wearing a suit and carrying a clipboard, walked into the room and disapprovingly looked Tessa up and down.

'Ok... wow. Right I'm Janet, head of security at the festival, and you are?'

Tessa timidly looked up to make eye contact, and quivered slightly when she saw the cold hard stare which was gazing unflinchingly back at her.

'Umm... it's Jasmine.'

Janet looked up from her clipboard and ran her eyes across Tessa's body again, shaking her head wearily as she did so.

'Jasmine..?'

'Jasmine Connolly.'

Alarmingly Janet appeared to note this down.

'Ok then... Well, Jasmine, we normally get a few flashers and whatnot each year, but this is a first, I must say...' She gestured at Tessa's body with her pencil, and Tessa blushed and readjusted her grip to make sure that neither of her nipples were poking out from behind her arm.

'I'm so sorry ma'am, I just...' She ran out of words though, because honestly what excuse would she even try to give? Janet raised an eyebrow as she waited for her to finish the sentence, but when nothing more came out she just sighed and took over instead.

'You been drinking tonight?'

Tessa nodded. 'A bit, not to excess though...'

Janet snorted as she cocked her head sarcastically at the naked girl cowering in the corner of the room, clearly she thought that answer was nonsense.

'Ha, sure... and are you on any substances?'

Tessa frowned.

'What? No.'

'You sure? Not taken any pills, snorted any powders?'

'No!'

Again Janet noted this down, then tapped on her teeth with her pencil as she deliberated. Tessa anxiously scanned her face for any clues or insights, and wondered when she'd be allowed to get something to wear. After a pause Janet put down the clipboard and walked over to Tessa, standing over her with her hands placed sternly on her hips.

'If you say so... ok right, listen up, we're super busy tonight and we don't really have time to deal with your bullshit right now. I'm sure some of the stewards would enjoy it if we called the police and let them deal with you, but I doubt they'll be interested in coming out here either. So I'm just going to let you go, ok?'

Tessa sighed in relief, she really had thought for a moment there that she might get arrested.

'Oh God thank you, thank you so much.'

Janet raised a finger in warning.

'Hold on though, if you ever pull anything like this again, it might not be me who decides what to do with you, and then you'll be screwed. So no more of this nonsense, got it? No more flashing, or stripping, and definitely no more fucking in the middle of the dance hall, for Christ's sake.'

Tessa hung her head in shame.

'No, I understand. I won't, I promise.'

'Ok, you better not.' Janet turned to walk out of the room but Tessa called out for her to wait, as she squirmed uncomfortably and nodded down apologetically at her body.

'Also sorry, ma'am, but is there any way I could have some clothes, please? Mine are still in the tent, somewhere, I think...'

Janet rolled her eyes, she'd never met anyone quite this mental before.

'Let me go and have a look in lost property.' She reappeared a couple of minutes later with a hoodie and a pair of men's basketball shorts, both of witch were way too big and stank of alcohol.

'Here, there wasn't much choice but this should be enough to get you home. Speaking of which, will you be able to get back ok? I'm assuming you don't have a phone on you...'

Tessa forgot about her modesty as she raised her hands to gratefully take the clothing from Janet, and hurriedly started to pull it on.

'Umm yeah, my friend is waiting for me outside the gate, I'll go back with him.'

Janet yawned.

'Oh what, the guy you were screwing?'

'Err. Yes, him.' Tessa pulled up the oversized shorts and tied the cord incredibly tightly so they wouldn't just fall straight back down.

Janet took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes.

'I see... right, I'll walk you to the exit, to make sure you actually leave, and then I never want to see your face here, ever again, ok?'

Tessa nodded.

'Yes, ok. Understood.'

'Come on then, let's go.'

Tessa followed Janet as they trudged back through the mud and was shown back out through the main gates, and sure enough waiting outside was a worried looking Chester. He puffed out his cheeks in relief when he saw her, and ran over to give her a hug.

'Oh thank God, I was starting to get nervous. I thought they were going to call the police on you or something.'

Tessa tiptoed and gave him a kiss on the lips, then took his hand and led him away, back towards the station.

'Nah, they said they couldn't be bothered to call them, so that was lucky. You've still got everything in the bag, right?'

Chester patted the rucksack which was on his back.

'Yeah, still got your phone and everything, and there's a train in twenty minutes if we hurry. Oh sorry, I get what you mean, do you want your clothes now?'

'Maybe, when we get to the station. For now though...' Tessa glanced behind her, and checked that they were far enough away from the security guards so that they couldn't be seen anymore. She let go of Chester's hand and grinned.

'First let me get out of these disgusting sweaty hand me downs...' For the third time that day she whipped off her shirt and shoved down her shorts, and once again stood proudly dressed only in her wellington boots.

Chester just shook his head in disbelief as he eyed her up and down.

'You're unbelievable you know that?'

Tessa just laughed and started down the well lit path, twirling around carefreely as the moonlight beamed of her skin.

'Thanks. Now come on, or we'll miss that train...'

*****

The trip home was relatively straightforward, by Tessa's odd standards. She'd made it all the way back to the station without getting dressed, even though they did encounter a few other festival goers on their way back, none of whom seemed to have any real issue with her nudity. The platform was pretty packed when they arrived and so Tessa reluctantly put on some clothes, but even though the train back was still quite busy that didn't stop Tessa giving Chester a sneaky handjob under his shirt as she lay across his lap to keep his boner hidden. She bowed her head and took him in her mouth as she felt his dick start to spasm, and this time she managed not to spill a drop as he finished. They were both too drunk to drive so they got a taxi home, and spent the trip back making out as Chester fingered Tessa under her skirt, and she was so turned on by the whole night that she actually came right there in the back seat.

1...456789