All Comments on 'May We Never be Too Old'

by eljayb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
NICE

I guess there is still hope for me at 72. Would love to meet someone to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Play with me

75 and still a virgin, in Boston. Cuming now, but just a jerk-off, need your mouth to fuck...

nightjacknightjackabout 5 years ago
Such a beautiful story

I really enjoyed reading your story. It is so nice to read that not everyone is into just a quick hard fu k, but instead that they take time with each other to enjoy each other. I hope you have many more delicious encounters with your visiting friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My age too...

I'd certainly love to meet someone to pleasure like that. Married for many years to a wonderful person as long as you ignore my need for intimacy. That has always been a .5 on a scale of 20 with her. Apparently, when a she has no interest, I'm not allowed either.

Again, how I'd love to pleasure and a fellow would be awesome.

eljaybeljaybabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I am very lucky and I know that. I was fortunate in that my first serious lover taught me to slow down, as a horny teenager I wanted to just stay with the increasing excitement until I orgasmed and he taught me to take things slowly, let the excitement ebb and flow. The end results have always been worth it for both myself and my partners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read all of the stories and enjoyed all ... thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous