Maya the Asian Party Girl

Story Info
Real SPH story with embedded audio recordings.
2.3k words
3.35
13.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beta Chronicles #002 - Maya the Asian Party Girl

NOTE: This is a real story with real events, but the names have been changed to protect the innocent, and personal identifying information has been redacted in the audio recordings.

---------------------------------------------------

Maya is a 26-year-old girl I met online some time ago. We talked on the phone a few times, and I got to know her a little bit through our conversations. She's from Indonesia, which in my experience is one of the Asian countries with the horniest women, second only to the Philippines. Maya is no exception. Just from talking to her, you get a sexual vibe that is impossible to ignore.

She looks like your typical South-East Asian girl. She's thin enough to look tall in her pictures even though she's only 5'2, and she has no qualms about posting pictures of her showing skin. I was lucky enough to see a picture of her in a black bikini from the side. She has small tits, but was blessed with an ass worthy of worship. In that bikini side picture, she's seen lying on the edge of a bed with her ass hanging in the air. The curve from her thin waist to her thick ass is significant. Many guys have had the chance to see her in that position before they fucked her. I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her ass in the thong she was wearing in that picture.

I saw her ass in another picture. She was posing from the back on a hike in front of a small wooden bridge. She was wearing a cap and a sports bra, with gym shorts that hugged her ass perfectly. She was wearing sneakers and white socks. Her thin bare legs were so smooth they were shining in the sunlight. Looking at that picture makes you want to lick the sweat off her heavenly legs.

Maya is quite pretty, and her smile is incredibly sexy, especially in the pictures where she's winking. She's very easy-going and laughs a lot. She's one of those girls who don't seem to ever take life seriously, and thanks to her looks, she can probably get everything she wants, so she doesn't really have any cause for worry in her life.

Maya and I quickly became friends, that is to say friendly enough that she would talk openly about her private life with me. Every time we talked, she seemed to either be tipsy or recovering from the previous night's drinking. She was a party girl at heart, and having fun seemed to be somewhere on the top of her list of priorities. She's particularly fond of crop tops, and she has many of them that she wears to clubs all the time because she "likes showing off." She typically pairs them with trousers or high-waisted pants, and she wears heels on occasion. How can you blame a young hottie like Maya for showing off her sexy body to all the alpha males in clubs?

I asked her how often she partied, and she told me it was every night, though she made it clear that this was "before." It's funny how every girl seems to constantly think of everything wild she did as "in the past" or something like it. I suppose it's a way to justify their decisions to themselves. The only days Maya didn't party were when she had a hangover, which would take her two to three days to recover from to be able to party again.

I asked Maya when she had her first kiss, and to my surprise, she couldn't remember the first person. She laughed at her inability to recall something as intimate in someone's life as the first kiss. She was so carefree about it, and she made it sound like it didn't matter one bit. This implied of course that she must have kissed so many guys that the first kiss was not in her memory anymore, not even a distant blurry one.

This naturally led me to ask her how many guys she's been with. She had gotten comfortable enough with me as a friend to talk to me about these things. It took her a moment to think about the number, and she came up with seven, of which she was proud because it was a single digit. She told me she was a good girl for having only a single digit, because "it's not really that much." I did not press her to find out whether this was the number of guys she's officially dated or the number of guys she's fucked. In any case, she told me that five of them were Indonesian, one American, and the other half-Pakistani. She'd just recently broken up with her American boyfriend.

I asked her how many guys she's kissed, and she immediately made it clear that that was "different," laughing every time she admitted to being slutty. She told me that when she's drunk, she's not herself, and that it's really embarrassing for her. She said she couldn't remember the number of guys she's kissed, but she was sure it wasn't 100, because she wouldn't just "jump on guys" like that.

I started doing some math with her. I asked her how many guys she would kiss on a typical night of partying, and she candidly estimated that she would kiss a couple of guys every night out. This meant that if she partied only five days a week, it would be well over 500 guys that she kisses in a year. An astonishing number! So many guys that she gave her lips to, and who enjoyed making out with her without even knowing her. She said she's a good girl when she's sober, but when she's drunk, she has "this thing." If she kissed so many guys indiscriminately, would she kiss me if we met up? I wondered. Or would she reject me even if she was drunk and had her "thing?"

I asked her more questions about her sexuality. She told me she never had a threesome, so I asked her if she ever would. She told me she's a "kind of jealous" person who doesn't really like to share, but she might do it if she were really drunk. It seemed that alcohol was the key to lower all her inhibitions. I was surprised that she never had a threesome. I would have imagined she's probably been with two guys at the same time before, but I took her at her word.

I asked Maya about the craziest thing she did, and she did not have to think too long about it before giving me an answer. She told me she's not really a "crazy crazy" girl when it comes to sex, but the craziest thing she did was giving a blowjob. I thought that made her sound so innocent if that was the craziest thing she did, but I was too quick to judge. I should have let her finish before jumping to conclusions in my head. She finished her sentence: "The craziest I did was... I gave a blowjob... in a room full of people." She burst into laughter.

She didn't even remember what happened, and she wasn't exactly sure how many people were in the room or who they were when she decided to suck this guy off in front of them. She excused it with being drunk, expectedly. She said the guy she was blowing even tried to push her away out of embarrassment. Funnily enough, she claimed he was trying to push her away because "he was not really that drunk." She doesn't know how the whole thing started, but she does remember two guys and a girl watching her suck a dick, "a couple of friends."

She laughed a lot at being unable to remember the details of the craziest thing she's ever done. She told me that it was the alcohol that gave her the "courage" to do what she did, insinuating that it was something she yearned to do when she was sober but lacked the guts for. To just jump on a hot guy's dick and start sucking it no matter who was watching. She did not even remember if the guy she was blowing finished. "Did he cum?" she asked herself out loud while we were talking about it, bursting into laughter. She told me she thinks he did cum, but it was clear she didn't have enough recollection. She said she was "so wasted." She told me that perhaps the other people in the room were also getting sexual with each other as she was giving the blowjob, but it was clear to me that this was pure speculation on her part.

I was intrigued when Maya told me she had "been with" seven guys, and I was very curious about her thoughts on size. I found a roundabout way to bring the topic up, asking her if it was true that Asian guys had smaller dicks. I tried to act as if I was genuinely curious, as if it was some stereotype I heard and I wanted to know the truth based on Maya's experience, since she was Asian. She laughed a maniacal laugh at my question, a laugh I hadn't heard from her before. Her answer was prompt, and she did not stumble on her words. "Well, if you compare them to western guys, then... yeah."

I acted surprised at finding out from her that the stereotype was true, trying my best to act dumb and pretend we were just having a friendly chat about it. "Not all of them are small, though..." she added after a while, breaking into laughter, unable to stand not laughing at the ridiculousness of what she was saying just to be polite. She started expounding on her real thoughts on the subject, getting more and more loose with her tongue. "It's better to date Asian guys first before you date, you know, other races." She wasn't mincing her words. "If you date for example a westerner first, and then you go to Asian, oh my God!" She did not finish her thought, interrupting herself with uncontrollable laughter. The topic was so funny to her, as it should be. "It's like the same thing with 'once you go black, you can never go back'." Well, at least Maya was open to the idea of dating Asian guys with small dicks, but only before she was ready to upgrade to bigger cocks from western guys.

We talked more about what size meant to her, and it seemed for a bit that she was trying to sound as polite as possible. "That's not it. If a guy cums..." she started trying to elaborate, before quickly giving up and admitting she was just trying to kid herself. She asked me to stop talking about it because I was making her "remember things."

I thought I was making Maya remember all the bad experiences she had with guys with small cocks. And I didn't even know what is small for her. I asked her if that was indeed what she was remembering. I was wrong. She told me I was making her remember "the big one." She told me she was shushing, and the conversation moved away from the topic of size.

I remembered she told me she the last guy she dated was the American, so I put two and two together and figured that after having dated several Asian guys with small dicks, she had finally dated an American guy and had her first big cock. That's what she meant when she gave the advice to date Asian guys first, before upgrading. She did upgrade, and that meant she was never going back to Asian dick again. Nevertheless, Maya was kind enough to entertain all those Asian guys she's been with. She could have just rejected all of them and gone directly to the superior cocks, but I guess she didn't know any better when she was younger. Perhaps it was only by dating her American boyfriend that she realized it.

I laughed along with her as she talked about all these things. I wondered what she was thinking about when I was making her remember "the big one." I pictured her on the other end of the phone call, lying on her bed, closing her eyes and sighing at the memories of her getting fucked by the big cock. I imagined her putting her hand instinctively on her crotch and biting her lip as she briefly relived all those memories in her mind. And there I was, on the phone with her, having the friendliest of talks with her about the big cock she had.

Maya is not the only Asian girl who is waking up to the reality of size. The Asian penis developed evolutionarily to fit the needs of the Asian women in the hunter-gatherer days. But in today's world, where the dating market is becoming more and more international, Asian women don't have to settle for the Asian cock anymore. They can afford the luxury to cheat evolution and get the best dicks they can get on the market, and Maya is not alone in thinking the "western" dick is bigger. It must really suck to be an average Asian guy nowadays, but it sucks even more to be a western guy with a small penis. Imagine going out with Maya and somehow doing enough to convince her to come home with you. She pulls down your pants, expecting to be met with the superior western cock she yearns for, slapping her on the face as she pulls your boxers down, only to be disappointed at the reality before her very own eyes. You can rest assured that a girl like Maya won't be able to hold back her laughter in that situation.