Maybe not Everything... Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara and Daniel dream about the future.
1.7k words
2.32
2.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is directly after the previous part, but I wanted to let people skip the second if they were just here for smut. Everyone is over the age of 18 (Daniel is 23, Sara is 24) Enjoy!

Sara moaned, one leg trapped by the couch, but the other coming up to his hip. "God Daniel, if you don't fuck me soon..."

Daniel snorted, nipping at her jaw lightly and then standing to get his pants off.

It was his turn to moan when Sara slipped off of the couch and onto her knees, taking his cock in her mouth as soon as it was free, licking and sucking on his rapidly hardening member.

A hand settled in her hair, and Sara desperately wished he'd push down, but was almost grateful that he didn't. If he had, he'd have ended up blowing his load down her throat, instead of where she wanted it to go.

Daniel didn't need her help for very long, his cock soon as hard as steel as he thrust into her mouth, and Sara leaned up long enough to push down her shorts, starting to play with her pussy as she sucked.

"Fuck, Sara..." he muttered, watching her play with herself as she stared up at him, meeting her blue eyes with his brown as she moaned on his cock. The vibrations made his hand tense in her hair before he shoved her head down, giving her just enough warning to breath and relax before he blocked her airway.

He moaned as she suppressed her gag reflex, strumming her clit harder as her other hand reached up to cup his balls.

Finally he let her up for air, and she gasped, coughing slightly as he lifted her off of his cock, and then pushed one shoulder gently, bending her over the couch. The feeling of his cock penetrating her, hard steel being wrapped in her soft, warm depths, made her moan and grip the couch cushions.

"Oh god, yeah... Oh that's what I needed, baby. Fuck me hard. Please?" she asked, knowing that anything sweet and loving wasn't what she wanted right now.

Daniel obliged, making her keen as he pulled back and thrust hard against her, resulting in a solid smack of their hips together that would have made her boobs jiggle if they were loose.

He snickered at the noise, settling into a rhythm. After a moment or two he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling gently but insistently until she straightened up, moaning.

The changed position made his cock slam insistently on her g-spot, and she almost shrieked, leaning back and grasping desperately over her shoulder, finding the back of his neck and clinging to it as her knees shook.

Incoherent babbling came out of her mouth as she came faster than normal, all of her buttons pressed in exactly the right way.

Daniel laughed again, his voice husky and low, kissing her neck, "There's my little slut. Just gotta bang her like a sorority girl at a frat party and she loses her damn mind..."

Sara whimpered as aftershocks made her see stars, and suddenly the world tilted, making her yelp as she was put on top, Daniel sitting behind her on the couch.

He slapped her ass. "Well come on. The dick ain't gonna ride itself, cowgirl."

Sara set her hands back to steady herself, and then ground her hips down on his cock. After a few thrusts she decided that the position wasn't really working for her, and stood, straddling him and then guiding him back into her. Now she could see him, and had a bit more to balance with, setting her arms on the back of the couch so that she was leaning over him.

He grinned, tugging her shirt up and over her shoulders, palming her breasts as she threw the shirt aside and started to ride him properly.

"Better?" she asked. "You know, I wonder if this would be comfortable while I'm pregnant. It wouldn't be in the way for my belly, and you'd get such a lovely view of my bigger, swollen boobs bouncing for you..." she teased, yipping when he pinched her nipples in repayment. "Hey! I'm trying to be nice here."

"Are you saying this isn't nice?" he asked, doing it again and this time rolling it gently between his fingers.

"I mean it is, but not when I'm not expecting it." She wrinkled her nose up at him.

"Then I guess you should pay more attention, instead of fantasizing about fucking me while pregnant."

"Do you really want me to do that?" she asked, grinning back at him. "I felt that twitch when I mentioned it. You wanna see me with your child in my belly, you wanna see your cum make a whole new person. You want me to fuck you as long as its safe to, watch me bounce on your cock because my belly's too big for you to fuck me on my back. Or maybe you wanna fuck me on my hands and knees, where my belly reaches the mattress so I can't just collapse bonelesly anymore."

He groaned, grabbing her hips and squeezing.

Her grin widened. "Yeah? Is that it? Am I gonna spend a lot of time on my hands and knees like a bitch in heat? Are you gonna keep breeding me like that, even though it's already taken hold? Already swollen my belly out with your child?"

"Fuck.... Fuck I'm gonna cum," he warned.

"Good," she said immediately, squeezing her pussy around him and grinding her clit against his crotch. "Cum in me. Make it happen. Make that fantasy come true, baby. Breed me like your little slut."

He groaned again, his fingers so tight it would surely leave marks, though it wasn't like she cared. So far as she was concerned if she didn't walk away with either scratch marks or bruises, one of them wasn't doing their job right, though she knew well enough that wasn't normal.

Either way, she kept the same pattern of squeezing as she pulled away, milking his cock for all she was worth, and then dropping quickly back down to meet his shorter thrusts and grinding her clit, hoping that if she didn't cum when he did, she would at least cum shortly after.

Daniel growled as he thrust one last time, stilling her hips with his massive hands. Hot, sticky cum filled her, and she moaned, her head tossing back as she reached between them to strum her clit, chasing her own orgasm as he shot load after load of cum into her.

Sara came shortly after him, squeezing down on his softening cock and making him moan as she cried out, rocking gently back and forth on him out of instinct.

After a moment of this he hissed, pushing her hips back and off of him, and she whined, but flopped onto the couch beside him.

"Mm, fuck..." she muttered, leaning back contentedly. "Kay.... feel better?"

He laughed a little at her tone, but nodded, pulling her back to him and snuggling in.

"Don't you wanna go wash off?" she asked, a little surprised.

He shook his head against her neck, pulling away as little as necessary. "Not yet. Gimme a minute."

She frowned thoughtfully, and then realized. "Aw... did it just hit you that we're really trying? That we're gonna have a baby, we just need time?"

He laughed awkwardly, nodding. "Yeah. Just... it's silly, but... fuck I want that. I want to watch you grow with our child, I want the cute domestic shit, I wanna stay home after you go back to work. I wanna quit this crappy dead end and raise a baby with you. I want it so bad, baby."

She grinned, leaning into him a little more. "I know. I do too. I want all of that and more. I wanna come home from work and hear little tiny feet rushing the doorway, and your laughter. I want little baby pictures on my desk as I'm making plans that can send them to the stars. I want it all. Hell, I'll even take the shitty men asking me if my career takes me away from my baby often, and trying to say I'm bad for it. I know better. I know they'll be in good hands with you."

He grinned a little, pressing a kiss to her neck. "Have I told you lately that you're beautiful?"

"I mean... you did this morning, but I can hear it again," she joked, laughing quietly.

"You're beautiful, and wonderful, and holy fuck, I can't believe you're serious about this, and I'm so, so excited," he said, squeezing her around the middle.

She grinned, kissing his cheek. "Me too. But come on, I'm all sweaty and I need you to wash my hair for me. Plus it's gonna start to slide out soon, and I don't wanna leave a stain on the couch. People have to sit there."

He laughed, getting up. "I'm pretty sure they'd just have to ask the neighbors to know we fuck in here, the way you yell."

"Oh like I'm the only one who's vocal."

He snorted, helping her up and then letting her lead the way into the bathroom.

Author's note:

Regarding some of the comments on the last chapter... please remember, this is a fantasy. And it is MY fantasy, that I am sharing with the public. No. This will not contain Daniel going on a jealous bender as one person (sarcastically?) suggested and killing everyone. That's fucking stupid, and not in my image of what happens. The rest of the comments seemed to be focused on how dare she be a slut when she openly admits that she is. She likes being called that. Daniel is okay with that, and is into her promiscuity. This is not non-con in any way, including on Daniel's behalf. Polyamorous people exist, and I'm sorry that it seems none of you have had that experience and I'm sorry that I forgot to tag that in the original posts, but I'm tired of reading the same stories over and over about a guy and a girl and everything being fine until someone else is introduced and someone gets jealous. It's depressing for poly people and makes it seem like the natural conclusion, instead of a product of lack of communication.