Maybe not Everything... Ch. 02

Story Info
Weekly game night ends in jealousy.
1.3k words
2.99
13k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all so much for the appreciation and comments on the first chapter! It was originally supposed to be a stand alone fic, but the comments have inspired me to continue writing this pair. No sex in this part, but there is in the next, which is in progress right now.

Sara dropped down into Daniel's lap as his coworker, Jake, headed out from their weekly game night. She waved him off cheerfully, looking forward to seeing him again and seeing where their campaign led them next. Dnd was harder with only two people and a DM, but Daniel made it work.

Daniel's arms wrapped around her easily, kissing her neck. "Have fun?"

"Mmhmm." Sara leaned back in his arms, resting her head against his shoulder. "Though he started flirting with my character and I had an awful thought..."

"Oh, here we go..." Daniel groaned with mock exaggeration.

"No, no hear me out," she laughed, turning her head and nuzzling into him. "I think that a romance arc could be fun. The characters have good chemistry, y'know?"

"They do," he allowed. "I also think that it doesn't have much to do with this campaign."

"Okay, but it's early enough you could squeeze it in if you wanted to."

"You want me to change the campaign I designed specifically for you two, just so that my whore wife gets to flirt with another man in front of me?" he asked, his voice low.

Sara went still, and then offered him a brief grin. "Ah... maybe?"

His kisses turned a little rougher, not bothering to keep his stubble from her skin, nibbling and sucking on her shoulder, where it'd be hidden by her work shirt. Her tank top, by contrast, offered her no such protection. "And what if I don't want you to flirt with another man in front of me?"

"I... um... I think that would be uncharacteristically jealous behavior," she said, trying not to squirm. "Ah! Babe that tickles!"

"Does it?" he asked, pointedly running his stubble over her skin.

She shuddered, trying to escape him. "Yes!"

"Hm." He didn't seem impressed, going back to kissing and leaving marks on her shoulder, going down her shoulder blade now. "That's dreadful. It's almost like I want you to squirm."

"Babe!"

"No. You want me to watch you flirt with another man? You're going to have to make it worth my while, slut."

She stilled at the name, realizing that they were playing properly now, instead of just teasing. "Oh? Sounds like you might like it though. What else do I have to do? I think you know who I'm coming home to."

"I do." He reached the end of what he could reach in this position and moved her to lean the other way and started on her other shoulder, apparently keen on covering her back with lines of bite marks. "But if I let you start, I know where you want this to end."

"A fun game?"

"A threesome."

Sara shifted. "Wellll.... That wasn't in the plan, but it would open up the possibility..."

He bit a little harder, making her squawk. "Bullshit."

"Ow!" she said at the same time, turning to pout at him. "It's not. I wasn't thinking about fucking him, I swear! Not until you said something, anyways..."

Daniel raised an eyebrow at her. "So you're thinking about it now?"

"Well you said it!" she protested. "Maybe you're the one who wants to see it, huh?"

He laughed, "Maybe I just know how your mind works little slut. You might not have thought of it yet, but you would have when you were allowed to flirt with him." He pulled her back against his chest, lowering his voice. "Admit it, you'd have thought about it. First you'd wonder just how big that black cock is. And then you'd wonder if I'd let you ask to touch it, and then fuck it. Soon enough you'd be bouncing on his cock while staring at me with those pretty blue eyes, moaning sweetly for someone else."

"You are jealous." She looked at him with a little surprise, since Daniel was typically very laid back.

"Maybe a little bit. Maybe while you're unprotected I want to make sure my cum is the only one up in that pretty pussy." he said, mentioning the talk they'd had a few weeks ago about her stopping her birth control. They weren't actively trying for a baby, but they were certainly practicing its conception a lot. So far as Daniel was concerned, it seemed like she was a waking fantasy every time she begged him to cum inside of her.

And just like any fantasy, he was scared of that ending, it seemed.

Sara got up, turning to kneel over his lap, her hands on his shoulders. "It'll only ever be your cum in me, you got that?" she said seriously, leaning forward to kiss him. "I only ever want you in me. If you let someone else fuck me, then that's fine, but they're wearing a condom, and they're gonna cum somewhere else. On me, maybe. In my mouth. Only you get to cum in my pussy. That's just for you. For my husband, who I love dearly."

She felt him relax under her, and his hands settled around her waist, resting on her ass as he kissed her back. "I know." He pulled her in for another kiss, then settled with their foreheads together, taking comfort in her words. "I know. Thank you for telling me. And yeah, I might be a bit jealous. Societal expectations. I'm working on it," he promised.

"But it feels like I want someone else because you're not enough for me?" she guessed.

He nodded.

"Baby. Daniel. If you said no, I'd never fuck anyone else in my entire life, because you didn't want to share me. I might think about it, but I'd never do it. If I didn't think I could do monogamy, I wouldn't have said 'I do'." Sara reached up to play with his hair softly. "You're all I ever need. I might want something else sometimes, but I don't need them. And to be honest?" she asked, watching him look up to give her a curious expression when she paused. "I'm just being greedy, really. See, cause I don't want to fuck someone else, I want to be fucked by two cocks, or three, or as many as you'll allow. I love the idea of being shared, but only if you want to share me. 'I am yours, and you are mine'," she quoted, their marriage vows still fresh in her mind.

"'Forever, 'til the end of our time,'" he quoted back, shaking his head. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't doubt you."

"It just means you're scared to lose me," she said, grinning faintly. "I'm okay with that. You know that acting on it is unwarranted, at the end of the day. If you ever stop being unwilling to lose me, then I'll be concerned."

He hummed. "Never," he said, groping her ass openly as he pulled her into another kiss.

She giggled, returning the kiss happily, glad that they'd agreed to work out their emotions as they occurred instead of letting them fester. That could have been a problem, and now it was settled right then instead of in a screaming match later. And to reward him for talking about his problems...

Sara ground her hips against him again, listening to him moan into their kiss. "Now..." she started, grinning as she pulled away. "Are you gonna fuck me again, or are we gonna just make out on the couch forever? Cause I don't mind, but my knee's gonna hurt if we keep this up too much longer," she joked.

In answer he pulled her down, setting her gently against the couch and kissing her again.