Maybe You Should Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irwin appeared flattered by the younger man's willingness. He caressed Dane's hair and said, "You did well. Looks like you were made to be this way."

He finally pulled the cock out of his mouth, giving him a chance to breathe. Dane got down on all fours to clear his head. He took deep breaths despite the remainder of the warm cum sticking to his tongue and teeth.

He looked up at Irwin, whose smile signified his satisfaction with the result. He bent down and kissed Dane on the forehead.

He whispered, "You're staying here for tonight. With me. I hope you won't mind."

Dane replied, "I'll do that. Just for you."

Irwin quickly brought him up to his feet and held him in his arms. He gave his guest a kiss. Dane could feel the rock-hard cock pressing against his own. He didn't mind the residue that stuck to his lips. Irwin kissed him no matter what the circumstances.

Dane closed his eyes. It felt like an important accomplishment on his part. Irwin squeezed him as they hugged each other. They didn't want to let go of each other. Dane felt so small as opposed to Irwin's tall stature. He embraced it. He wanted him to give him what he had yearned for since gathering his strength for the fireplace.

The entire room began to grow warmer. Dane and Irwin didn't end their embrace just yet. Irwin kissed him on the neck, which made him let out a faint moan. It made him shiver in her arms. He welcomed the exact opposite of the relationship.

Irwin thrust his hips forward. Both of their dicks collided, which made their erections last even longer.

Irwin proclaimed, "We're not done yet."

Dane knew what he meant, and he didn't make an attempt to make his departure. Instead, he waited for Irwin to give him the next command.

The older companion licked his neck with her playful tongue. He remained gentle with him. He didn't demonstrate any aggressive traits, excluding his oral activity.

His tone of voice grew soothing in Dane's ear. "Turn around. I want to show you what it's like to take it from behind."

Dane gulped empty air. "I don't want it to hurt."

Irwin smiled. "Don't worry. It won't feel that way."

Dane turned around. Irwin still held him in her arms. This time, Dane could feel the cock pressed against his butt. It was just inches away from his tight little hole. He still trembled in Irwin's embrace. He couldn't see him anymore, but he could feel Irwin's body pressed against his back. Irwin pushed his warm chest against Dane's shoulders. Dane almost couldn't speak. He felt speechless as he eagerly reached the next stage of their performance.

Dane grabbed hold of the arms that touched his torso. "Put it inside me."

Irwin licked his ear. "Let's see how well you can handle it."

With one swift motion, he inserted his cock deep into the little man's hole. Dane almost screamed. He now felt a massive cock entering his narrow walls. He felt astonished by this unfamiliar sensation. He never had another man do this to him before. This night became historic, an abrupt date that proved to be a worthy success.

He squeezed his eyes shut as he moaned every time Irwin thrust his cock in and out of him. He kept him in his embrace and didn't let go. Dane trusted him enough to keep him from losing his balance.

The two of them were now connected to each other. Irwin's bedroom became a safe haven for him and his new companion. Dane submitted to the man who took advantage of his obedience.

Irwin uttered, "Oh, yes. Take it like a man."

He continued to thrust his hips against Dane's own.

Dane moaned louder. "Oh! Give me that dick! I want that dick!"

He felt weak in Irwin's arms. The thick cock caused him to squeal. It made him less of a masculine figure. With his eyes closed, he envisioned himself as Irwin's official boyfriend. Irwin took control of their relationship. He had the right qualifications for it. His success and ambition blended well with his personal behavior. He didn't leave Dane. He became the one who conquered him in his bedroom. Dane could do nothing but keep the image etched in his head. It made him more aware of his capabilities, his true nature brought upon by this lovely entrepreneur.

He screamed. "Oh, I love that cock!"

He could hear Irwin's hips colliding with his butt, which produced a constant smacking noise. It was bliss to his ears. He felt a drop of sweat forming on his forehead. His body grew hotter owing to the tension that brewed at the bottom.

"Please don't stop fucking me!"

Irwin had taken quicker breaths. "I could easily make that happen."

His speed accelerated. Dane's moans grew louder. Despite his shameless whimpering, the resident didn't stop himself. Dane gritted his teeth. A mixture of bliss and pain formed in his walls. Irwin struck the weak spot without interruption. With Dane as his primary subject, he held nothing back. He gave the guest the ultimate feeling with his cock and his actions.

From behind, he kissed Dane on the cheek. Dane turned his head and kissed him on the lips. They stared at each other with the type of fervor that was deemed a necessity for their cooperation.

Irwin whispered, "You belong to me."

Dane wanted to hear those words again. "I do."

Irwin was such a handsome man. He deserved the happiness that he built up for himself. And now, a nineteen-year-old partner would be a worthy addition to his humble abode. He would have chosen another male to be in his life. But it appeared that the choice would have ended in this very bedroom.

He finally reached the peak of his performance. He gasped. "Oh, shit!"

He hugged Dane tightly. The younger man could feel the semen flooding another part of his body. The cock stopped moving in his hole. The warm and thick substance that ejected from it found a new home in his hole. He felt the warmth spreading all across his walls.

He licked his lips. "I can't believe it."

Irwin laughed. "Oh, you better."

He reached down and seized Dane's cock. He slid his fingers up and down the smooth and sacred cylinder. Dane took a deep breath. He let go of his own juicy exports. His semen burst out of his dick and landed on the hardwood floor. A small puddle had formed beneath him.

Irwin let go of the cock. Dane finally had the chance to relax. Irwin helped him release the pressure that reappeared inside him. Dane loosened up in the embrace. Irwin didn't stop hugging him. He kept his dick inside him, keeping the semen from dripping out of the hole.

Irwin whispered, "You're perfect."

Dane chuckled. "I am?"

Irwin kissed him on the shoulder. "Yes, you are."

* * *

It still didn't end. Soon after they decided to sleep together in his bed, Irwin confessed that he still had more juices left to give to him. Dane didn't mind, as he felt so pleased to be in this position. He lay flat on his back. Irwin lay on top of him to give him more of his sweet nectar. He thrust his cock downwards. Dane's butt and Irwin's hips produced the smacking noise yet again. Irwin kept a firm grip on Dane's arms, so the latter had no chance of flipping over. Irwin filled him up for the next several minutes.

"I just love it when you're like this. I really like my men this way."

Dane kept moaning. "I don't want to change. I'll be this way for you."

He could feel the smooth blond hair sliding across his neck and shoulders in all directions.

Irwin's charming voice made it more appealing. "You've come to the right place."

When he finished, he fell on Dane's back. Despite the weight from behind, Dane still managed to breathe. Sweat dripped down from across his skin. Irwin's entire body still felt warm. Both of them grew calm in his bed.

* * *

Dane opened his eyes. He found himself resting his head on Irwin's shoulder. The two of them held each other in their arms as they fell asleep underneath the blanket. The sunlight that seeped through the curtains gave Dane the impression that morning had approached. The storm had subsided overnight. He slowly lifted his head up. Irwin still slept with a peaceful mind. Dane took a sniff of his blond hair. It soothed him in just a matter of seconds. He could still feel the dried semen sticking to his butt and legs. The sweat on his skin had disappeared. He could only smile at the result.

The college freshman could only wait until Irwin woke up as well. He brought his head back down on his shoulder. He realized something soon after their beloved encounter. He had fallen in love with Irwin. He wanted to be his loved one. He already admired him for his charisma, as well as his passion in the workforce. And now he admired him for him passion in the bedroom. He didn't want to be with anyone else. He accepted this new role in both of their lives.

He breathed a sigh of relief right when Irwin opened her eyes.

The older man gently caressed Dane's brown hair. "Good morning."

Dane replied, "If you want me to stay here even longer, I'll make it my top priority."

Irwin kissed him on the forehead. "That's exactly what I want right now."

Dane giggled with excitement. "Then it's settled."

It didn't take long for the two of them to get out of bed. They made it to the shower. With the warm water on, they stayed put. They held each other in their arms. The water splashed all across their skin. Dane rested his head on Irwin's shoulder yet again. Their embrace couldn't have been more comforting.

Dane knew this would be the beginning of their official relationship. He would be Irwin's submissive partner, and he cherished the thought from now on. He wouldn't care what other people would say about the two of them. He only cared that he would be in Irwin's life as he kept him in his residence.

He stated, "I'm so happy to be here with you."

Irwin gave him another long kiss. "I feel the same way."

They stayed a little longer in the shower. Dane relaxed as the water dripped down and kept him in a serene state. He no longer worried about his car. He no longer cared about being drenched in the rain. The bad luck diminished from his thoughts. He was now Irwin's boyfriend. And he was proud of it.

12