May's Mom

Story Info
May’s mother, Heather sweet talks me into being her Master.
1.6k words
4.54
4.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As some of you may recall, I recently enjoyed a serendipitous, silent, surprise blowjob followed up by some steamy poolside sex with my friend's early 30s something daughter, May. I eventually joined May in the pool for a much needed cool and refreshing swim, but to my utter amazement, she never spoke a single word that entire afternoon (but to be fair, she definitely smiled a lot and we did briefly make out in between sessions of me fondling beautiful tits and sucking on her lovely pieced nipples).

About two weeks later, while once again enjoying the privacy of my secluded backyard, I treated myself to another day of nude sunbathing and swimming. After diving into the pool and swimming its length under water, I surfaced to the soft sound of clapping. I was not expecting company and was slightly surprised, and understandably a little bit nervous, to discover it was none other than May's mother, Heather.

Heather was smiling her trademark beautiful smile but appeared also to be slightly embarrassed (most probably due to catching my swimming in the nude). Figuring it was too late for me to be bashful, I climbed out of the pool and walked over to greet her as I mentioned what a pleasant surprise it was to see her.

I jokingly offered to give her a hug but then explained that I wouldn't as I didn't want to get her clothes all wet.

Heather was always sweet but shy. She lowered her head slightly as she giggled at my remark before softly stating she had come to take me up on my standing offer to enjoy the pool and that since she was going to soon get wet anyway, a little hug between friends wouldn't hurt.

Taking no chances she might change her mind I rapidly closed the distance between us and wrapped my arms around her in a big, bear hug. It did not take long before I felt my cock begin to grow.

Heather was a petite and shapely woman, born in the Philippines but having lived in America now half her life. While nothing romantic or intimate had ever happened between us, I confess that I have long thought she was incredibly sexy and had often masturbated to various fantasies involving her.

But why was she here? And more importantly, did she know I recently was ravished by her equally gorgeous daughter? If she was mad, she sure didn't show it.

I halfhearted apologized for my nakedness and muttered something about excusing myself to go get dressed.

That's when the typically shy and demur Heather softly said there was no need since it was my house it was my right to do as I pleased. She then smiled as she meekly added that she was actually quite flattered by my enthusiastic greeting as she gently motioned towards my now fully erect cock.

Always having been a huge fan of open and honest conversation, I assured her that I was always happy to see her and that her beautiful heart and appearance often made me hard but my clothing most likely hid that from her.

She giggled again as she softly said no, she had often noticed the bulge in my pants and her pretty faced blushed as she further explained that one of the reasons she liked hugging me whenever we meet is because she enjoyed feeling it press against her.

I had no idea but it was sure turning me on to hear this!

With her head still slightly lowered, she stepped in to hug me again, wrapping her diminutive arms around my naked ass to pull my tighter towards her as she whispered that my cock was even better than she imagined.

Having heard that, I lowered my face to kiss her long and hard as I slowly used my hands to begin undressing her.

She kissed me back before pausing to giggle and then quietly explain that in her oriental customs, that I did not have to undress her because it was always the woman's duty to please the man.

Liking what I heard, I smiled and told her sternly but kindly, then it would please me for you to strip and show me your body.

Without question or pause she smiled and obediently complied. Her bronze colored skin, seductive eyes, shapely curves, and beautiful bushy black mound of public hair greatly enhanced my arousal.

She was very petite, barely 5' tall, so I ordered her to get onto a nearby step and present her beautiful breasts for me to suck on, which she did.

I quietly asked if she ever pleasured her herself with her own hands in between sucking and playfully nibbling on her long, swollen nipples.

Heather silently nodded her head that she had.

I then asked if she had ever made herself cum by playing with herself?

She blushed and again nodded her head, yes.

I was delighted to hear this and commanded her to start fingering herself while I continued to suckle her firm, apple-sized titties.

She had a sensuous low, throaty sounding moan that further heightened the mounting sexual tension. As she used one hand to actively play with her pussy I felt her other hand reach out to grab my cock.

Her touch sent shocks of excitement through my body. But playing off her earlier statement, I played on the dominant role and swatted her hand away as I told her she had to ask permission before touching my dick.

She quietly cooed, "yes, master" before telling me that 'e that my wish was her command.

How erotic! I told her that she had to beg for her master's cock but that he would not give it to her until she helped me make her cum!

She cried a slightly louder and drawn out, "Yes, Master" as she intensified frigging her juicy pussy.

I used both hands to firmly grasp her full, firm tits as I amplified my oral assault on her long, thick, sensitive nipples. Some women only like light nipples play but it was obvious my her lunging and moaning that she appeared most aroused when I used my lips and teeth to gently but firmly pull and twist her nipples. Indeed, she moaned loudest when I made them stretch far from her breasts, at some points nearly two full inches!

Her breathing intensified along with her moaning and then she cried out in a long, glorious, throaty groan of unbridled passion as she was overcome by wave after glorious wave of pulsating orgasms! Her highly erotic sounds and thrashing about nearly made me cum too!

She crumpled to her knees still writhing in the last remnants of her gushing pleasure when I noticed her moaning softly turned into barely audible mumblings. "Mmm, Mmmassster", her quiet voice beckoned. "Master, please", she cooed slightly louder and more clearly.

I smiled knowing from her gaze firmly affixed on my rock hard cock what she wanted but I made her say it. I told her if she wanted my cock she had to beg for it and warned her that she had to be specific about what she wanted and why.

She completely understood her role and she emphatically begged permission to stroke and suck my cock.

I ordered her to tell me why.

She obediently but seductively slurred, "Master, I want to make you happy. I want to taste and swallow your cum! Please, Master", she continued, "please let me be your cum slut"!

So, I helped her down off the step, threw a towel on the ground in front of her and ordered her in a loud, commanding voice to suck her Master's cock and swallow every drop of his cum!

Within moments I soon understood where her equally beautiful daughter, May got her oral talents and abilities! Heather was every bit as erotic, sensual, and passionately committed to blowing a man as any porn star I had ever seen in a video! She had my balls boiling in no time.

I ordered her to standby because I was getting ready to cum!

She murmured her understanding as she continued her outstanding oral assault. Clearly well experienced, she sensed my timing perfectly, pulled her mouth off my cock and started using both her petite hands to begin jacking me hard and fast.

With her head tilted back and her mouth wide open, she maintained perfect eye contact with me as she jerked me off to a powerful climax. She deliberately steered the first few blasts across her face before directly the remaining bevy of blasts into her gorgeous gaping mouth.

She then took my entire cock full into her mouth and commenced to sucking hard while playfully massaging my balls to ensure that she had indeed successfully managed to devour every last drop of my cum! She was positively amazing!

I told her she was a most amazing cum slut and I thanked her for letting me be her Master.

She motioned for us to move to a double wide lounge chair and said, "please wait, Master" as she walked over to rummage through her purse.

I sat down and she soon joined me clutching something in her diminutive hand. It was a phone.

She begged my permission to continue fondling and caressing me while I watched what appeared to be a video she had queued up and waiting.

I commanded her to proceed pampering and pleasing me as I pressed play. It took a moment to realize it was a high resolution video of my recent serendipitous sexual adventure with her daughter, May!

It turns out Heather had apparently snuck in with May and hid in various places to record her naughty, nympho daughter's erotic adventures seducing me. She later explained that she had used that video "numerous times" while fingering herself to many orgasms as home.

Between this new found knowledge, her terrific, tantric touching, and the super steamy video of May having her way with me, Heather easily had me ready for round two!