McKenzie, the Hot Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I love you, too. Isn't that all that matters?"

"Yes," she whispered.

Timothy looked down and realized that he was fully hard again.

McKenzie noticed, too.

"Are you sure about this, Timmy? I don't want you to hate me later."

"I could never hate you. I was just a really nervous, but now... I want you, McKenzie. I always have, and always will."

The woman sighed heavily. "That's good, because I want you, too. Badly."

McKenzie peered up at her love as he beamed. She reached out, almost hesitantly, and gently stroked his erection. Timothy was harder than she had ever felt before, and his skin practically burned in her grasp. Clearly, whatever shyness he experienced earlier was gone.

The woman still couldn't believe he was innocent in that regard.

"Trade places with me," she instructed. "Lay on your back."

Her commands got him even more excited so Timothy immediately acquiesced.

The brawny young man suddenly found himself flat on his back as he stared up at McKenzie, whose smile was rapidly becoming sultrier and more confident by the second. From his lower vantage point, the petite woman once again resembled a larger-than-life presence as she undid her pigtails and allowed her hair cascaded over her face. And as McKenzie climbed over him and straggled his hips, Timothy felt intimated by the moment again.

The woman sensed that his unease was returning and, just like when Timothy was a child, all it took was a simple smile to calm him down.

"You are so beautiful."

"Hush, Timmy. Let me show you." She gently wrapped her hand around his massive girth and gave it several loving strokes, eliciting very content murmurs. Still gliding her palm lightly up and down its length, McKenzie also used the bulbous head to stimulate the outer rim of her slit. Between them, there was enough lubrication to make it pleasant for both.

"Fuck, that feels good," the young man moaned.

Timothy's erection somehow pulsed harder and hotter. She continued to use his manhood like a sex toy by rubbing the tip against her smooth clit, which was equally as erect. "Mmm... that does feel good."

"I am so hot for you right now."

She giggled girlishly. "I can tell."

"I love you, McKenzie."

"I love you, too.

McKenzie pressed Timothy's tip to the entrance of her vagina. Although she was already loose and wet, she still struggled to take him in. The woman sighed loudly as she slowly impaled herself, feeling Timothy's size stretching her inner walls. McKenzie hadn't even lowered herself halfway when a powerful tremor seized her entire body. A loud whine emitted from her lips. Timothy immediately placed his large hands on her tiny hips to steady her.

And when the woman regained control of her senses, Timothy slowly but firmly pulled her down upon him.

She shuddered once more and moaned. "That feels so good... don't stop... gently..."

McKenzie savored every inch of her lover's hard cock rubbing into her like a sword sliding into its sheath. Her vaginal muscles reflexively contracted, heightening their collective pleasure. The woman remained still, contently to simply feel satiated for the moment.

Then, very slowly, McKenzie began to ride her man.

Up and down, she bobbed in a slow and steady rhythm, wanting Timothy's first time to be something memorable but being at peace with wanting this moment for herself, too.

Gradually, McKenzie quickened her moments, to the point that she was dropping the full weight of her body with a dull thud of skin-on-skin collision. "Omigod," Timothy moaned. "Omigod..."

The woman suddenly changed her tactics and instead of moving her body vertically, she now undulated her hips in a back-and-forth motion, grinding heavily against Timothy's cock that she had completely engulfed.

Timothy stared up at the heavenly vision who was his ultimate love. McKenzie looked ungodly beautiful on a bad hair day and there were times when she looked hotter than usual. But the way the woman sensually writhed on him with a euphoric expression made her appear like an ethereal being who was too good for this world. She was a vision to behold.

The woman arched backwards against as she thrusted her hips forward, causing her chest to heave and gifting Timothy with a glorious view of the undersides of her breasts. His hands immediately shot out to study them intimately. McKenzie purred in encouragement as he began to grope her breasts more harshly.

Suddenly, she slapped his hand away, and Timothy feared that he had gone too far. But McKenzie stared into his eyes intently as she replaced his hand with her own. "Like this," the woman coached him softly as she cupped her breasts and fondled herself. "Like this."

Timothy was, literally, salivating. "I'm totally content watching you touch yourself as you fuck me."

His lover chuckled throatily. "Oh, no, Timmy. You're not getting off that easily." She took his hands and placed the squarely onto her breasts again, covering his were her own.

"Your tits are fucking fantastic... just like the rest of your hot body."

"Ooohhh, I love it when you say bad words." McKenzie was playfully mocking him, as he had told her the same before. But she was breathing heavily now as she rode Timothy even harder and deeper. And though Timothy was simply laying on his back as the sexy woman took charge, he was sweating and panting, as well.

McKenzie was still rocking her body as she leaned over him, practically on her hands and knees. The ends of her long silky hair brushed across his chest, a pleasant sensation that he had never experienced before. Without thinking, the lovers reached for each other and interlocked their fingers.

Remaining rooted inside of her, Timothy suddenly rolled their bodies in unison, ever careful not to hurt to hurt his love, as they came to a rest in a missionary position. McKenzie was momentarily surprised, but the corners of her lips curled into a smile. Her hands were still interlocked with his, and she gave them an affectionate squeeze. Timothy returned the gesture before letting go to caress her face.

He brought his lips to hers and began thrusting into her with equal tenderness.

The woman spread her legs wide to invite her lover in further. And as they commenced making love again, the sensation felt different as Timothy took over. His penetration was deeper as now she lay on her back as he thrusted, and the burn was exquisite.

"Just like that, Timmy... just like that... oh fuck, just like that!"

Timothy kept things slow and steady at first, but gradually increased the pace just as she had done to him. Soon, he was pumping into her in short, rapid bursts, grunting with each impact that sounded like a fist striking an open palm. And McKenzie's shrill noises coincided her lover's guttural sounds.

"Harder, Timmy! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

The young man was roaring as he retracted his hips and drove into his lover's pussy with full force. He feared that he might break McKenzie in half, but she didn't seem to care. Timothy was slamming into McKenzie so hard that her body compressed into the mattress, causing her ankles to flap obscenely overhead. A lesser woman would've cried in pain, but all McKenzie felt was pleasure that she happily endured.

The both experienced that wonderful surge within their bodies at the same time.

"I'm going to cum," the young man gasped. "I'm going to cum." It was a warning as Timothy thought he should pull out, but McKenzie responded by flinging her arms around his neck and pulling him on top of her. And though he outweighed her considerably, she bore his weight as effortlessly as she tolerated the physical sex.

She wanted them to experience this moment together.

"Cum for me, Timmy. Cum inside of me!"

He kissed her again, devouring McKenzie's lips ravenously while shoving his tongue down her throat, an act filled with as much primal fury as it was with love. But it was impossible to hold back. Timothy felt an exhilaration like no other as he released a mighty surge that emanated from the depths of his pelvis.

He kissed McKenzie hard as the throes of ecstasy seized him.

But the woman matched his physicality with her own.

The pace from which the essence of life flowed from his body to hers lessened as Timothy's orgasm gradually subsided. Bathed in sweat, his thighs actually felt sore and weak. No workout had ever exhausted like this.

But there was still unfinished business.

Timothy's erection, which was still buried inside McKenzie, was growing flaccid, but she continued writhing in her own passion. The woman reached down to rub her clit furiously. And the young man's penis remained firm enough that it still gave her pleasure as he continued to thrust.

Timothy sighed as he thrusted hard one final time. Instead of withdrawing, however, he grinded heavily into her pelvis, making sure to deposit every last drop into McKenzie. McKenzie wrapped her arms and her legs around his body as she squealed shrilly and kissed him back. Their mouths were still mashed together when Timothy felt his penis suddenly bathed in something hot inside her body, yet another indescribable sensation that he was experiencing for the first time.

The beautiful Asian clung onto her man fiercely as she achieved her own climax, and screamed in triumph.

Timothy collapsed on her, their steaming, sweat-drenched bodies still connected as one.

And as they silently basked, warm and naked, in the wonderful afterglow of their union, McKenzie felt happier and more alive than she had in a long, long time while Timothy suddenly realized that wanting was not always better than having, and that life was much more profound than he ever imagined.

******************************************************************************

McKenzie and Timothy's relationship continued to evolve.

Though it wasn't intended to be a litmus test, the woman wanted to introduce her new boyfriend to her friends and coworkers, a notion that terrified the young man. It wasn't so much the age gap that made Timothy nervous; rather, it was that McKenzie's closest friends, like the beautiful Asian woman herself, were from a different world than him. Particularly, his lack of a higher education never bothered him and never made him feel self-conscious.

Until now.

What could he possibly have in common with McKenzie's friends, who had PhD's like she did? What would he even say to them to strike up a friendly conversation? They'd undoubtedly looked down on him and, even worse, he'd probably embarrass McKenzie.

Timothy's fears naturally proved to be completely unfounded. Not long after the couple consummated their love for the first time, he accompanied McKenzie to a close friend's birthday party which was being held at a local winery. The affair was fairly formal, something that the young man wasn't accustomed to and made him feel even more out of place, but then McKenzie's laughter and presence quickly calmed him.

And so did her friends.

They accepted Timothy, just like his friends had welcomed her with open arms. He was even surprised to discover that McKenzie's friends already knew much about him, including the fact that she had babysit him in his youth. It was something he still believed the woman would be too embarrassed to admit even though she had already expressed otherwise.

Timothy mentioned as much as they drove back to her place later that evening, where Bradley was already sleep.

"Your friends think it's cool that you're banging the hot babysitter, and my friends think it's cool that I'm sleeping with a guy 12 years young than me," McKenzie responded flippantly. "I guess that means we're even."

"When you put it that way, it does sound pretty cool on both accounts!"

The couple laughed.

Timothy kept his left hand on the steering wheel as he drove, but reached for McKenzie with his right one and planted a loud kiss on her hand. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Her tone dropped seductively. "Once we get home, let's send the babysitter away and shower together."

The suggestion gave Timothy an instant erection. Some of the best sex they had enjoyed so far occurred in the shower. It made them much more daring and spirited when they could clean the mess up right away. "I would love to. I can't wait to soap down that luscious body of yours. In fact, I have a present for you, too."

"Hmmm... I wonder what that could be?" McKenzie withdrew her hand and groped the hardness between his legs.

Timothy nearly crashed into oncoming traffic.

******************************************************************************

Meeting each other's friends were an important step in the evolution of McKenzie and Timothy's relationship, but reconnecting with each other's parents again was even bigger one. While the couple still lived in New York, the state where that had grown up, McKenzie's parents had moved to Arizona during her college years while Timothy's mother and father relocated to Florida only 2 years ago. Both sets of parents knew that the pair were dating now, of course, and gave them their full support.

McKenzie had clearly inherited her parents' genetics because they also appeared to have barely aged when Timothy saw them for the first time in 15 years over videochat.

Reconnecting with Timothy's parents was an even bigger emotional moment for the young Asian woman.

McKenzie and Carla immediately cried the moment they saw each other over the video feed, and even Timothy's father appeared on the verge joyful tears.

"Mr. and Mrs. Vandermire! It's so good to see you both!"

"It's good to see you, too, McKenzie," Eddie replied.

"We've never forgotten about you," Mrs. Vandermire fervently told the Asian woman. "In all these years, Eddie and I never forgot about you or stopped loving you like family. When Timmy called to tell us that he had gotten in touch with you... I was ecstatic! I cried to my husband. We knew our son had been in love with you since he was a little boy. And when we found out that you were actually dating, it was like our prayers had been answered! Eddie and I are so happy for you both!"

A tremendously happy moment became even better.

Bradley, who was warily hiding out of view, suddenly bolted into the picture. "Hey! I want to say hello!" He looked at the grinning couple. "Hello! Hello! Hello!"

"Well, hello, yourself, young fella!" Mr. Vandermire boomed. "You must be Bradley!"

The brash little boy was suddenly embarrassed, and he latched onto McKenzie and buried his face into her hip. She chuckled and scooped him up, but he still wouldn't show his face to Timothy's parents. "Yes, Mr. Vandermire. This is definitely Bradley!"

The 4 of them videochatted for almost 2 hours. Bradley darted in and out of the conversation, attention span permitting, after he rediscovered his comfort zone. And by the end of the videochat, he was referring to Timothy's parents as "Grandma" and Grandpa", which delighted them to no end. For McKenzie, though she had 15 years to catch up on with the older couple, it felt as though barely any time had passed since she had last seen them. The Vandermires were still the same people whom she loved like a second set of parents.

And the Vandermires still loved McKenzie like a daughter.

As the woman and his parents continued to converse animatedly with each other, Timothy stood by quietly as he held Bradley, who had become so bored that the little boy was falling asleep in his arms. But that was ok with Timothy. Holding the little guy was precious and gave an inkling of how wonderful fatherhood could be.

Timothy suddenly knew what he had to do.

******************************************************************************             

McKenzie sighed gratefully as she pulled her car into the garage. It had been a particularly long day at work. The research and development of her latest prosthetic design was going extremely well but there was an unexpected patent issue, and unexpected patent issues were not her forte. Still, she had achieved much today and while the work was grueling, it was another satisfying day, overall. After exiting her vehicle and shutting the garage door, the woman smiled as she entered her home.

Timothy would be waiting for her.

It had been a month since they videochatted with his parents, and over 10 months since she and Timothy had found each other again. Though the young man hadn't officially moved in, he was sleeping over several nights a week. McKenzie was even letting him keep a toothbrush in her bathroom now!

Of course, none of this would've been possible without Bradley's permission.

Timothy had previously spent many nights with McKenzie, of course, but they had always attempted to be discreet. However, the woman realized it was time to address her new relationship in a way that her son could understand. Bradley, thankfully, was excited that he'd be seeing more of "Mr. Timothy" and didn't appear the least bit resentful that another man, for all intents and purposes, might be taking his father's place.

After McKenzie first spoke to her son privately, the trio held a conversation together that turned out even better than she could've hope!

The beautiful Asian woman felt like she was returning home to a new definition of "family" as she entered her kitchen from the garage.

She noticed the trail of roses right away.

Several perfect, long-stem roses were placed on the tiled floor.

McKenzie smiled and shook her head wryly. Timothy could still act like a goofy frat boy at times but was always very thoughtful. He could also be very romantic.

McKenzie's grin grew broader; her young love was always full of surprises.

The Asian woman carefully collected each rose as she followed the trail into the next room. And when she entered the living room, McKenzie called out gaily, "Honey, I'm home!"

Bradley suddenly came rocketing towards her. McKenzie immediately noticed his hair was neatly combed which was very peculiar because his hair never neatly combed. Furthermore, he was dressed in a suit and tie and carried another rose in his tiny hand.

"Mommy, mommy! Mr. Timothy told me to give you this rose. He also told me to tell you that 11 + 1 makes an even dozen."

"Thank you," she replied, stooping down to hug him. But her brow furrowed in confusion as she wondered why her son was so handsomely dressed. Something was definitely amiss. "Bradley, why are you wearing a suit?"

But the little boy ignored her. "Mommy, mommy! Mr. Timothy has something he wants to ask you! He asked me first, and I told him it was ok. It's really important."

McKenzie stood up and looked to where he pointed.

Timothy had quietly entered the living room and though he wasn't dressed as sharply as her son, he was still wearing a dress shirt and khakis which was definitely not his usual attire.

"And why are you so---"

McKenzie's words died in her mouth. Timothy's dearest friends including Gary, all whom she had gotten to know and grown to love, trickled in behind him. And mixed in were her closest friends, as well!

What were they all doing here?

Then McKenzie noticed Timothy's parents...

... and her parents right next to them.

"Mom? Dad? What are---?"

Everyone openly grinned at her.

The beautiful woman was suddenly hit with a premonition.

Timothy solemnly approached, taking the flowers from her and handing them over to Bradley. The little boy took them then skipped over to his grandparents. It was suddenly so quiet in the living room that McKenzie could hear her heart beating.

Timothy withdrew a diamond ring from his pocket and dropped to one knee.

"McKenzie Nakazawa... will you marry me?"

The woman's hands flew to her cheeks. And as tears of joy began to roll down her face, she squeaked loud enough for everyone to hear:

1...456789