McKenzie, the Hot Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your body is perfect," the young man breathed. "You are perfect." But he looked up gravely and asked before continuing, "Are you ok with this?"

"I am."

He took a slow upward lick of McKenzie's slit and clit, barely grazing them with the tip of his tongue. But the effect on the beautiful Asian woman was immediate as she cooed contently. Shifting herself into a better position, McKenzie scooted her bottom closer to the edge of the sofa, and Timothy assisted her by guiding her hips.

Then he pressed his face between her thighs and lapped her pussy like a dog.

Timothy performed cunnilingus happily. He buried himself into McKenzie, alternating between lathering her clit and labia with his tongue, and sucking noisily on them. As excited and aroused as he was, however, he didn't want to be overzealous and used her reactions to guide him. However, judging by the woman's physical and verbal responses, she was enjoying receiving oral sex as much as he was giving it.

Timothy began to eat her pussy even more enthusiastically.

McKenzie suddenly spread her thighs wide and pulled her legs back to her chest, gaping her slit and providing him even easier access. "Is that better?" she inquired slyly.

The young man lifted his head long enough to declare, "You taste as good as you look and feel."

He resumed his task.

McKenzie slouched further and lolled her head back on a cushion as she relaxed and relinquished herself to pleasure. Her new love clearly knew how to use his tongue, and it made her toes curl and tingle all over. As Timothy nuzzled deeper and deeper between her legs, she met his force by slowly grinding her hips against him.

Without thinking, the woman began to touch herself.

One small hand slipped down to rub her engorged clit as Timothy darted his tongue in and out of her pussy. Her other hand undid several buttons of her blouse and reached inside to cup and massage her breasts. Touching to herself only added to the glory, and the beautiful woman wasn't self-conscious in the least bit.

Timothy looked up again, staring as McKenzie pleasured herself.

Maintaining eye contact with the younger man, McKenzie took his large hand and sucked on his index finger suggestively.

"My god," he breathed.

But Timothy was even more stunned when she moved his hand between her legs and inserted the tip of his wet finger into her vagina.

McKenzie was so wet and loose that his digit easily slid in, and she grunted pleasurably. "That's it, Timmy... a little bit deeper... nice and slow... right there... right there..."

The woman closed her eyes and relied primarily on the sense of touch to heighten her arousal. But she could still feel her lover still watching her so she continued to touch herself intimately to spur him on. In response, Timothy penetrated another finger in her vagina, but when it slipped in easily and McKenzie didn't resist, he added yet another.

The Asian woman squealed in delight.

"Rotate your fingers," she instructed. "Palms up... that's it... now bend your fingers inside of me... that's it." Though the woman's instructions were clear, Timothy still proceeded cautiously and slowly crooked his fingers inside of her as if making a "Come here" gesture.

"OH FUCK, TIMMY...."

He grinned wickedly. "It's so sexy when you say bad words... and I love it when you tell me what you want."

"Faster, Timmy. Fingerfuck me faster!"

"Yes, ma'am."

Timothy fingered her with increasing speed, almost peaking at a wild and rapid crescendo. McKenzie was gasping and moaning and cursing, which only aroused him even more. Her pussy was sopping wet and so loose that he suspected that it could swallow his entire fist. Then, without warning, Timothy pressed his face into her again, sucking her clit and flicking his tongue over it as he continued to pleasure her with three--- now four--- fingers.

"Yes, Timmy... yes! Now squeeze my tits as you play with my pussy!"

Timothy slithered inside McKenzie's blouse and beneath her bra, covering her breast with one large hand and gave it an affectionate grope.

McKenzie shrieked in delight. "What are you doing to me?" She immediately released her legs and flung them over his broad shoulders. The woman clenched Timothy's head between her thighs, and then drew him even tighter against her womanhood. It was as if McKenzie was claiming him as her personal sex toy.

The thought made him lick, finger, and squeeze her even more energetically.

Timothy typically preferred receiving oral sex than giving it, but he would've been content eating McKenzie's pussy for the rest of his life. However, the beautiful woman had other ideas. Just when he was hopeful that she might climax, she abruptly pushed him away.

The young man's lips and chin were glazed with wetness as he regarded her with concern. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"Shut up and take off your clothes." But McKenzie was already tearing off his shirt before he could get started. "Now stand up." Timothy grinned as he slowly rose to his feet, and he made no attempt to hide how aroused the sexy woman was making him. McKenzie purred as she watched his massive erection wagging in the air. "Nice. Very, very nice."

She reached out and stroked him.

The woman's touch was like an electric shock. "Jeezus Christ, that feels good."

McKenzie chuckled evilly as she took a cushion from the sofa and tossed it onto the carpet before her lover's feet. "Patience, Timmy," she advised as she dropped her to her knees. "There's more where that came from. It's my turn now. Are you ready for your blowjob?"

"Do you even need to ask?" he blurted incredulously.

McKenzie gripped his erection with one hand and planted a sweet kiss on its tip, causing the young man to shudder. Then she lowered her head and angled it slightly as she bestowed another kiss on his swollen sac. Timothy was murmuring something intelligible when she extended her tongue, and traced it lightly--- just as he had done to her intimate areas moments ago--- up the underside of his shaft, from base to tip.

Timothy was already moaning loudly when McKenzie opened her mouth and coolly took his massive cock down her throat.

The woman made several slow passes over her lover's entire length, using her lips, tongue, and the walls of her throat to apply the perfect amount of pressure for his maximum pleasure. And each time Timothy groaned and squirmed beneath her oral onslaught, she smirked smugly to herself and continued with even more zeal. After a few more agonizingly slow passes, McKenzie's cheeks collapsed inward as she sucked hard.

Timothy weaved his thick fingers through the woman's hair, marveling for the countless time as its fragrant silkiness. But he could barely focus on anything else but the exquisite pleasure she was bestowing between his legs. The young man had received countless blowjobs before, but nothing compared to this.

McKenzie was a woman who knew what she was doing.

McKenzie's sultry actions--- and her overall sexiness--- reduced Timothy's thinking to its basest instincts, and he suddenly wanted to be rough with her. He wanted to seize her head between his hands and ruthlessly pummel her throat. The thought made him stiffen further in her mouth, though he would never act on such a violent fantasy. Instead, he carefully palmed the back of McKenzie's head as he began to pump his pumps gently to meet her movements.

McKenzie had been a faithful wife, but she had dated enough men prior to her marriage to know what they all wanted. And it was easy to surmise that Timothy wanted more of what she was giving him right now! Bobbing easily on his manhood as he started thrusting, she deftly unbuttoned her blouse and caste it aside before reaching back to unclasp her bra and tossing it onto the floor, as well. The woman was soon naked above the waist, clad only in the plaid miniskirt that was still hiked above her waist as well as the thigh-high black stiletto boots, and black nerdy glasses.

Timothy watched in amazement as McKenzie continued to suck his cock while calmly removing her blouse and bra. ""You're a fucking goddess, McKenzie. An absolute fucking goddess."

The woman murmured her appreciation but didn't stop; she continued to please him yet deliberately took her time to drive him more insane. She relished the fact that her actions were driving her man into a rage, and that it required all of his willpower to hold back. But she was aroused as Timothy was, and didn't want him to hold back.

McKenzie sucks on his balls and stroked his slippery erection.

Timothy howled.

She looked up at him once more. "Remember, Timmy. I wore these handlebars for you."

The young man understood at once that it was an invitation for him to be more physical with her, but he still hesitated. Timothy didn't want to demean the woman he adored nor did he want to accidentally harm her in any way. He froze and stared at her tentatively.

"Remember what you said to me, Timmy. You told me that you love it what I tell you what I want... and right now I'm telling you that I want you to use my pigtails like handlebars as you shove your fat cock down my throat!"

Timothy made a guttural sound. "I've never seen this side of you before, McKenzie, and I like it." He winked at her as she grinned back. "But if that's what you want..."

The young man took hold of her pigtails, wrapping them once around his fists, and drew her close. McKenzie opened her jaws wide, and he barely had to aim she accepted the bulbous head of his erection into her mouth. She immediately sealed her lips around its girth, sucking the cockhead like a straw and licking Timothy's shaft like a lollipop. Then she wrapped a small hand near the base, stroking her man to further stimulate him.

"Good girl," Timothy intoned, pulling on McKenzie's pigtails like a horse's reins. He remained cautious, but the woman kept inching her head forward as he maintained pressure, and it wasn't until she was completely deepthroating him when Timothy stopped. "Handlebars... how about that?" he remarked glibly. Then he recalled how sexy McKenzie appeared when she sucked him without using her hands as she undressed herself. The visual itself had almost been enough to make him cum. "No hands," he told her, slapping them away. "No hands... just your mouth."

McKenzie grunted in affirmation as she casually crossed her wrists behind her back, never breaking stride as she seamlessly continued performing oral sex.

The woman maintained a tight seal and suction with her lips as she jerked her head back several times in short, rapid bursts, giving Timothy the sensation again that his cock was being tugged. While he voiced his pleasure, the Asian woman emanated a deep murmur from the back of her throat, sending a pleasant shockwave coursing through his manhood. As if that wasn't enough, McKenzie, with her pretty face pressed against Timothy's abdomen, began turning slowly twisting her head in different directions--- side to side, up and down--- causing his erection to rub against the walls of her throat and mouth, and tongue.

Timothy's knees began to buckle, and McKenzie's oral skills had him squirming so helplessly and uncontrollably, that he rose to his tiptoes and nearly lost his balance. A wonderful surge began developed deep with his body, and if his love continued the young man knew that he would experience a climax like no other. "Stop, McKenzie. I'm gonna cum," he warned her. When the woman didn't stop, however, his tone became panicked. "Do you hear me? I said, I'm gonna cum!"

McKenzie sucked him more aggressively.

Timothy was on the verge of orgasming when he forcefully pushed her away.

"Why did you make me stop?"

"You were about to make me cum!"

"That's sort of the point, silly."

But the young man shook his head emphatically. "No, I want our first time to be..." He looked at the beautiful Asian woman with an expression that was filled with an innocent love. "I want to make love to you, McKenzie."

McKenzie's intense expression immediately softened, and she felt as though her heart might burst. Here she was moving so fast, wanting to get her lover off as quickly as possible, thinking that it would make him happy above all else... thinking that it would cement his acceptance of her and their newfound romance. But Timothy clearly didn't want to be with her just for sex, a feeling that she reciprocated, and she suddenly loved him even more.

McKenzie like she was the younger, less mature person in the relationship.

The woman's naughty façade disappeared, and though her passion and arousal weren't any less than they were a moment ago, she was able to channel that energy in a different way.

"Let's go to my bedroom."

Pausing long enough for McKenzie to remove the rest of her clothes, Timothy literally and figuratively swept her off her feet as he carried her away.

******************************************************************************

The naked couple kissed nonstop on the way to McKenzie's bedroom. She felt so tiny and fragile in Timothy's huge arms that it was like carrying a child. But McKenzie was anything but. And upon reaching their destination, they were still tongue-wrestling in each other's mouths as the brawny young man gently set on her the bed.

Timothy froze as he was stunned by the woman's flawlessness once more. Her beauty was unparalleled... her black, silky hair... her smooth, unblemished, naturally tan skin... the perfect shape of her firm breasts... the poignant features of her eyes and cheekbones....

But all of that paled in comparison to McKenzie's wit, intelligence, and compassion.

Timothy was beginning to doubt if he deserved her.

"God, I want you so badly." His voice was so thick with emotion that it sounded pained.

"I'm right here, Timmy. Make love to me."

The young man nodded, and McKenzie slowly spread her legs as he climbed onto the bed with her. Timothy was excited, and had been waiting for this moment... had been fantasizing and fantasizing about this moment for as long as he could remember. But now that it had finally arrived, his arms and legs stiffened and his body felt like a thousand pounds. He was suddenly nervous... no, more than nervous.

Timothy was scared.

It was strange to realize that he was about to make love to McKenzie in the bed that she once shared with her husband; in the bed that the young men felt still rightfully belonged to David. Timothy wasn't superstitious by any means, but he could almost sense David looking down upon him with disapproval. It was a feeling that the young man couldn't describe, but he wanted to be respectful of the man's memory.

But there was also much more to Timothy's nervousness.

Timothy was too embarrassed to look McKenzie in the eye as he felt his erection deflating. Hoping that she wouldn't noticed, he casually stroked himself to maintain rigidity. His love patiently waited for him.

Moving robotically, Timothy drew closer and brought the tip of his penis to the entrance of McKenzie's vagina.

But she noticed his hesitancy before he could enter her. "Timmy, are you ok?"

"Of course," he replied in a rush tone. "Do I not look ok?"

"You look... well, a little nervous. It's ok if you're not ready for this. I just want you to be happy."

"I'm happy whenever I'm with you, McKenzie. And I want this. For us."

She smiled lovingly. "Ok."

Timothy swallowed hard as he approached her once more. Sweat appeared on his forehead as he began to panic. Though McKenzie's beauty was a cause for automatic arousal, the young man willed his penis to remain hard so he could give her not only what she wanted but also what she deserved. Giving himself mental encouragement, Timothy pressed the tip of penis into McKenzie's waiting hole, and thrusted.

******************************************************************************

McKenzie was caught off guard by Timothy's bashfulness. It was obvious that he was uncomfortable, and she couldn't fathom why. After all, he had openly discussed previous relationships, and she was certain that he had bedded countless girls. McKenzie didn't want to merely be a statistic, but she believed that their relationship could be special despite the fact that they were at different points in their lives.

But Timothy was growing increasingly uneasy. At first, it was a blow to the woman's ego as she thought that there was something about her appearance and mannerisms that was turning him off. But she realized it was more than that, and the last thing McKenzie wanted was to force Timothy to do something that he didn't want to do.

But he still professed his desire to continue even when she gave him an out.

Timothy fumbled awkwardly as he attempted to penetrated her extremely wet and very loose vagina, but missed.

The young man blushed profusely.

"Timmy, it's ok. We don't have to do this."

He appeared pain. "No, McKenzie. It's not that. I want to. I want to make love to you more than anything."

The beautiful woman was keen enough to know that there was more. "But...?"

Timothy sighed. "I... I've just... never done this before," he confessed meekly.

McKenzie's narrow brown eyes widened. "You're a virgin?"

"I am."

She couldn't believe it. "But all those girls you dated! All those girls you told me about...."

"I went far with lots of my girlfriends... did some crazy things. But I never slept with any of them. I swear, McKenzie, that's the truth."

McKenzie felt like she was in a speeding car whose driver just slammed on the brakes.

She was supremely mortified. "I am such a horrible person."

"What? What do you mean? Why do you say that?"

"I'm so sorry, Timmy. I had no right... I should never have put you in this position." The beautiful woman suddenly felt so ashamed that she reached for the bedsheet to cover her nudity. "I'm so sorry."

She attempted to rise, but the young man blocked her. "McKenzie, what are you talking about?"

"You, Timmy! I'm talking about you! Omigod, I've been taking advantage of a sweet and innocent boy." She suddenly experienced a terrible self-loathing. "I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know what I was thinking." She looked at her love and began to cry. "I thought our relationship could work and be something special. But this was wrong from the very beginning, and I knew it. I knew it! I'm just a pathetic human being, and---"

"McKenzie, stop."

"--- I didn't mean to hurt you---"

"McKenzie, please stop."

"---I should've known better because I'm the adult---"

"McKenzie... please... STOP!"

The woman immediately fell silent.

"You need to stop treating me like a child! I know what I'm doing, and I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't want to be."

"Timmy, forget all the other stuff for a moment. You've never slept with a woman. I can't possibly take that from you! I won't."

"McKenzie, you're the most intelligent person I've ever known, but sometimes you can be really stupid."

The woman recoiled as if she had been slapped.

"Don't you understand? I've been in love with you since I was 5 years old. I was in love with you before I even realized that I was in love with you! And all these years that I didn't see you... I never forgot about you... never stopped thinking about you." He laughed mirthlessly. "Now you tell me who's the more pathetic human being between the two of us." His voice softened. "McKenzie, don't you see? I've been waiting my whole life for this moment. I've been saving myself for you."

But the woman shook her head in anguish. "I don't know..."

"Do you love me?"

"That's not fair!"

"I know. But it's a simple 'yes/no' question."

McKenzie's voice was quiet, but the conviction in her voice was absolute. "Yes."

1...456789