All Comments on 'Me and Mrs. G Ch. 02'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story. It is so well composed and better yet, believable. I wish that I had the good fortune of learning the ways of a woman from a sexy older woman. Beautifully written!

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

A lovely sequel. I like the idea of explaining thoughts as well as describing what is happening. A.

Massolit2002Massolit2002over 1 year ago

Great little story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderover 1 year ago

Very erotic description. It felt like I was a voyeur in that room watching their experience. Next episode?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully, a part 3? Great read.

G

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 1 year ago

My compliments, very well written and something most males could relate to. I see more on their future and can't wait to hear how it moves next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can hardly wait for more. This series is very special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding imagery and descriptions. Excellent writing. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The build up to the climax of both people is perfect. Not everything a couple can do is done in one meeting. She shows she knows how to entice and tease him during masterbation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES