Me & My Sister

Story Info
It's a story about a sibling pair of brother and sister.
845 words
2.9
18.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me n my sister (the great Indian dysfunctional family)

After a long time I saw her in flesh. I was bound to a promise to never see her again. But today after my mother's Demise. I am free from my promise. We schedule to meet at the cafe near the park where I invited them both.

A vehicle approached. Door opened to the Hyundai. A forty plus year mother with her paraplegic son on a wheelchair head towards me. I took a deep breath. And ordered their favourite pastry and coffee cups. The woman approached me with cold eyes. Boy was confused till.

What you want from after a long time brother. I responded I want to marry you Veda what I wasn't able to do 20 years back I will do right now. The boy in the chair looked at us shocking expression. I told them let's head towards the park and I'll explain it to you.

We sat on the bench in the park where me and my sister share a moment long back. I'm sorry son the long lost father you're looking for is this man standing infront of you. I'm your father, I'm your culprit. I abandoned you when you needed a father. The boy started screaming in agony and rage. He was crying buckets. I said in down voice I understand your pain. With which he replied do you? are you a incest baby. Are you? I am a fucking incest baby. This happened to me because you two were fucking eachother day and night like hogs. Me and Veda was listening to him quietly with our heads pointing down.

We were humiliated first time in our life for our deeds, because it was our son who was blaming us for his condition.

I said I know it was our fault. But I want to become the father you always wanted. Say something I told my sister at the moment she was frozen like a rock. He quoted Fuck my life I should kill myself. Then you two disgraceful fucks will understand the consequences of your actions, I can't blame her she was always dumb as a dog. You must've forced yourself onto her. Am I a rape baby? Tell me both of you is it you true am I a sin. A illegitimate parasite that you're carrying on your backs for fucking 20 or so years. Answer me dammit.

We were crying loudly in a shaky voice. Fuck it you two deserve eachother a whore sister and disgraceful sister fucker forever together for life. I hope you two rot in hell. As he finished his sentence the boy speed up his electrical wheelchair to crash into a crossing bus.

I yell my sister too snap out of her zone as our son is about to kill himself for nothing. I quickly rush towards him grabs his cart in the nick of time pull him back towards us. He yelled at me in a snarky voice. "Why the fuck you saved me. I was the only proof to your illegitimate relationship you should have let me died.

At the same time he received a slap from his mother.

She pulled the 'chair towards herself and explain it to him. You are precious to both of us. You're the sign of affection and love we both shared together for eachother. We will take care of you forever. All three of us were crying at this moment. Veda continued you know this man doesn't get married so he can provide for you everything. He pays for everything that we had in our house, not my ex husband. He sacrificed himself for both of us. He deserves love from you son. I know it is tough accept the truth in these circumstances but you can't deny it.

Just by killing yourself or running away. It won't change a Fucking thing.

The boy took a deep sigh. And said this i will accept you only if I find you as a suitable man for my mother. Not 'cause you're the lover or biological father, understood. I nod my head in a yes and clean my nose. Okay where do you live old man the boy asked. With which I replied in a subtle voice your grandmother's house.

He looked a little disappointed but my sister looked a little content. So, should we head home. I asked? With which the boy yeah we can in a cunning way but we first need to move out of our house. I replied with little tears in my eyes "yes, we have too". My sister used her veil to clean mine and her face before giving me a kiss on the forehead. The boy clicked his tongue with verbally adding a sweet little insult come on you love birds.

Me and my sister will hold hands on our way back thinking about our past how it all started and our future with our son Cain.

Part 2 will start the sexual parts of the story so stay tuned