All Comments on 'Me, My Boss, and His Wife'

by ds7035

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RosenkavalierRosenkavalier2 months ago

Well, you probably described the future of male sex.

A sexbot with some basic AI, but devoid of emotion.

Might be a school boy‘s dream, but would not be interesting for for long. At least not for people with some intelligence.

Unfortunately, I still don‘t understand why you put this piece into ‚loving wives‘. The fetish category might be ok. Or Sci-Fi. What have I missed?

DessertmanDessertman2 months ago

Totally dislike it. Linda is just being abused.

texashiker2003texashiker20032 months ago

I was a college kid with a part-time job in the university's Purchasing department, and my boss invited me to fuck his wife while he watched. I was largely inexperienced at sex, but I happily agreed. It was glorious, and it became continuing fun during my last two years in school. There was no kink, humiliation, or participation by her husband, just hard core fucking. We three had an exclusive relationship, and she was on birth control. I seriously would have married her if she was single and 15 years younger. Thanks for your story.

katibkatib2 months ago

Fiction sometimes suffers from being too unrealistic; I think this story displays that flaw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A frog mine every Thursday was his day off and payday. He’d head over to his boss’s house and fuck his wife in every hole , every room and on every piece of furniture including their three kids rooms and beds . After about a year they were caught. Hubby forgot the other guys checks and went home early afternoon and they already fucked . He was dressed but she wasn’t so he said one more for the road and he walked into him face fucking the wife while talking crazy abusive sex talk . He chased him around threatening to kill him but he got away laughing your wife’s ass loves my cock and hope for last year you loved the taste of my cum . Dumb young guy talk but he was young and the wife was obsessed with fucking him . Crazy thing is the guy never divorced her .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife is 55 with the body of a 40 year old and wonderful still firm 36DD tits with very prominent nipples. She is quite submissive and highly sexed. I have watched her on many occasions being fucked by one two and sometimes three men. I enjoy knowing my wife is fully satisfied and we are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My wife of 55 has the body of a 40 year old with firm 38 DD tits and long nipples. She is highly sexed and loves being fucked which I have watched on many occasions. She especially loves two men using her and having a cock in her mouth as she is fucked bu a big hard cock. She also loves being double penetrated and can take big cocks in both holes. I love her and happy that insatiable need for sex is fulfilled.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Boss is a cuck, his wife is a whore, and the MC is an asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous