Me, My Kinky Self, and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looping behind her fellow copy, Allie passed their template, unable to help herself from pausing and appreciating how perfectly similar they were. Feeling the same way, Lilith stopped her alpha's resumed progress to place a single passionate kiss upon her mouth, before shifting up the bed herself. With Allie directly behind Becky, the dark, violet, ridged rubber glistening with Allie's own feminine juices, Lilith looked her in the eyes, giving the next command. "You have punished the outside of Becky's fine ass, now you will punish the inside," pausing for effect, "when I say to begin." A wry smile on her face from being in a position of power, Allie replied, "Yes Mistress."

Lilith proceeded to slither down below Becky's face. Placing a stilettoed heel on each shoulder, she smiled at the reflection of her own features in her boots' latex surfaces. Redirecting her gaze from those mirrored images to Becky's eyes, Lilith found what she knew she would. From the moment those beautiful, fishnet-wrapped legs spread before her, Becky realized she would get to deliver pleasure to her mistress, and that contentment shone lovingly in the jade pools looking back at Lilith. "I have been quite kind this evening in making sure that Violet Victor was well lubricated for you. So, now, I expect you to show your appreciation for my generosity." Without wasting a second, Becky lowered her face to Lilith's right inner thigh and began tracing her tongue along the smooth skin.

As Becky worked her way upward and inward, Lilith began relishing the sensation of tongue on skin. When Becky reached her pussy, and began licking at the edges of her labia, Lilith looked past her pleaser to Allie and simply said, "now." Just as Becky's lips ensnared her clit, she saw Allie's pale hands grip Becky and she plunged deep into her anus. Tensing with the sudden pressure on her insides Becky inhaled sharply, causing her to suck strongly on her mistress. The sensation of the extending pressure on her clitoris, Lilith cried out in rapture.

Spurred on by the combination of Lilith's impassioned vocalization and the pistoning penetration in her posterior, Becky began rapidly swirling the tip of her tongue. "Oh yes, you filthy whore, lap me like the dirty kitty you can be," Lilith breathily demanded, as she felt the tendrils of pleasure radiating from her. Seeing the pleasure of her mistress, Allie found herself caught up in the escalating desire and began thrusting harder and harder. With one hand she began stroking Lilith's stocking-encased calf, while raking her nails up and down Becky's back with the other.

The sudden sharp sensations upon her skin sending scintillating sensations through her, Becky somehow managed to drop to her elbows without losing her rhythm. Doing so freed her hands, which she put to immediate use. Wrapping her wrists over Lilith's pelvis, she drove her hands beneath her chin, allowing her to plunge her fingers deep into the plush wetness. Gyrating two fingers from each hand within her mistress, she felt the impact of her action instantly. The heels, now digging into her shoulders due to the shifted angle of her back, were now violently trembling.

Already reveling in the ecstasy being derived from Becky's oral articulation, her pleasure hit a new high when she felt four fingers plunged and writhing inside her. Lilith began moaning at a near deafening volume, her legs shaking madly, and waves of splendid spasms began rocking her body. Without thought, she reached between her legs and grabbed the back of Becky's head, conveying what she could no longer coherently form the words to say, "DON'T STOP!"

Knowing she was going outside her direct orders, but having no orders not to do so, Allie, undid the latex bra in front of her, tossed it aside and reached around Becky's sides. Gabbing a palmful of breast in each hand she tightly squeezed, and clasped firm as she thrust deeper inside, feeling the resultant tensing of the body she held. Releasing the full breasts, she pinched both nipples and twisted hard in opposite directions.

Becky used every bit of her internal strength to not lose focus on pleasing Lilith, as riotous, rapturous pain shot from her nipples throughout her chest. She could feel her wetness beginning to spread to her thighs and down to the top of her fishnets as her desire was reaching seeming unquenchable levels. Perhaps, because of their connection her Mistress sensed this and Becky was delighted to hear the sound of a triple clap above her head.

Feeling the approaching crescendo, Lilith mustered what cognition she had, before she descended into pure bliss, to release her pets. Liberating Becky's head momentarily she brought her hands together three times in rapid succession. With that act done, she wrapped latex-encased fingers in fiery filaments. Now, Lilith simply held tight to that tether as the world melted away and she became nothing but the pure, wonderful sensations flooding her body.

Momentarily startled by the loud smacking, Allie froze, before recognition set in. The release signal had been performed. Three claps from Mistress Lilith meant her subs had license to freelance and do what they wanted, within reason. The overriding base rules and hard limits still always applied. While she enjoyed the power of sodomizing her counterpart, Allie knew what she would want if the positions were reversed, and they no doubt would be another time soon. Therefore, now having a choice in the matter, she withdrew the strapped dildo from Becky's ass and flipped to her back

While enjoyable, Becky was happy to be freed from the distraction of the anal pounding she had been receiving. With the momentary respite, she went full steam ahead on Lilith, speeding up the circular motion of her tongue and increasing the rapidity of her finger movement.

As she felt Becky shift into overdrive, Lilith moaned, swore, and shook. The waves of pleasure consumed and washed over her as the pressure inside her crested towards it breaking point. Suddenly, she hit the upper limits of her pleasure and felt her full body release. With one final exultation, her torso rose up and then crashed back to the bed, her hands freeing the glorious red locks from their grasp.

With her hands clasped on Becky's thighs, Allie pulled herself up, so she was directly under her fellow sub's dripping pussy. Reaching up, she spread Becky open, and began stroking her lips with her fingertips. She felt Becky tremble at her touch, knowing herself how amazing it felt to finally have the desired contact after a period of denial. Using one hand to keep Becky open, she slid two fingers inside her and maneuvering her thumb to Becky's clit. As she did, the excessive lubrication splattered onto her face. Allie found herself aroused and feeling the same drive to please Becky as she always felt towards Lilith. Thus, she began rotating her thumb while oscillating her fingers in and out, to heighten the sensations.

Becky was amazed by how great Allie's timing was, as her stimulation came just as Lilith climaxed, her final orgasm a seemingly euphoric crescendo. Not daring to overstimulate her mistress, she withdrew her hand and mouth and felt the boots slide from her shoulder. Free to move and sensing that she soon wouldn't be able to continue to brace herself, she lurched forward, pressing cheek to the smooth skin of Lilith's abdomen, and caressing the skin there. As she did, she felt Allie's fingers penetrate her and suddenly the pent-up passion that had been building over the course of the night was set free. Letting go of her control, she felt her body respond instantly to the feelings emanating from her vaginal stimulation.

Hearing Lilith's enraptured orgasm, Allie knew that Becky would be releasing their mistress, and therefore be free to be pleased herself. As soon as the revelation dawned, she felt the body above her shift. Staying with the Becky's movement, Allie pulled higher up the bed. As an added benefit to the shift, Becky's groin was now closer to the bed, allowing Allie to raise her head and taste her twin. Pulling her fingers out, she plunged her tongue in their place and began pulsing it around the walls inside. While not the best angle, she gladly endured the discomfort, as she heard the same moans as before now coming from a new mouth.

Nestled upon her mistress, Becky felt her own legs beginning to tremble as the warm soft tongue of Allie pressed inside her. When Allies fingers, now freed from within her, began gently pushing her clit from side to side, the warm pleasure began to spread through Becky, reaching to every nerve in her body. As she often found to be true, her build to orgasm was accelerated after being denied stimulation and being forced to watch. Normally she would want to elongate the process and savor every sensual sensation, but now she was just desperate to cum. Allie did not make her wait long, no doubt sensing her mindset. The feel of her own fingers, attached to a different hand, massaging her clit was all she needed. Her body rocked by the sudden contraction and release of all her muscles, she clung tightly to Lilith's waist. Feeling Allie slide out from beneath her, she let herself fall completely to the bed, firm breasts now pressing on Lilith's thighs.

Lilith had reached up and slid a pillow beneath her head, so she could watch Becky in the throws of her own rapture. Amazed at how beautiful they looked, her mirror images, she knew she was not wrong in having made them, even if no one would understand. Feeling the arms around her waist tighten, the moans intensify, and then the telltale release, Lilith freed one hand from its glove. Lilith reached down and stroked the cheek of the face that laid upon her stomach feeling the skin, hot and damp.

Allie withdrew from below Becky and brought her self up and around her. Watching Becky's lower half fall to the bed, she slid up beside her. Careful not to disturb her mistress's gentle caress, she placed a soft kiss upon Becky's lips. Then, laying herself against Lilith's side, she slid her arm under the one Lilith had outstretched to Becky. Holding on to her mistress, Allie nuzzled her face into the crook of Lilith's shoulder and contentedly relaxed.

There was cleanup to be done, but it could wait, for there was one constant in their lives. No matter what discipline had been delivered, or what pleasure had been performed, unless it was strictly part of the role for the day, when all were pleased, they were free to bask in their shared joy. For, above all, they three were one and shared a love no one else would ever know. And so, the three women, unique, but the same, merely laid upon the bed, wrapped in each other and satisfied beyond words.

12