Me, The Stranger & The Red Eye Ch. 01

Story Info
After a long drought, Lelani finds sexual bliss.
1.1k words
6.9k
8
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On September 4th, one of my college friends was scheduled to get married in Boston. Usually, when I have any kind of trip planned, I'd take the day before and the day after off, just to account for Murphy's Law. For some strange reason, I decided to work on that Friday, get off work at 5:00 pm and make it to the airport in time for a 7:30 flight.

One would think I'd have ample time to get to the airport, however, as I drove along in my car on the interstate and witnessed the sea of cars in front of me, nearly at a standstill, I thought, fuck...I just might miss my flight.

As I sat there in the clusterfuck of traffic, one of my jams by H.E.R. sounded through speakers.

Shit, instantly I was feeling like sexing. Especially since I had not had any human dick in almost three years. My last experience left me traumatized and disappointed.

He was a handsome man, African American. Had this amazing smooth dark skin, tall, so I knew he was going to have a nice-sized cock. We had gone on a few dates and had several phone calls, so I figured it was time.

Now, one of my favorite positions is the cowgirl. I love to sit on that long stick and glide my pussy to the tip and twerk on the shaft while looking right in a man's eyes, holding his chin and saying, "You like this pussy, don't you?"

So, I was so ready to fuck this guy's brains out. I had gotten my Brazilian. She was nice and clean and ready to enjoy.

He came over and we sat on the sofa, on some Netflix and chill vibe shit. He was acting all shy, so I decided to straddle him playfully and start kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear lobes. I felt his cock come to life and I was excited to finally be able to enjoy some dick...since I tended to have serious dry spells because I was such a workaholic.

He unzipped his pants and I saw that long wonderful masterpiece. I stroked it in my hand and bit my lip. I stood up and removed my clothes, then kneeled to give him head for a minute while playing with his balls.

It was a challenge trying to fit all of him in my mouth, but I was always up for a challenge, so masterfully willed that huge cock in my mouth and hummed on his dick.

Finally, I was ready to mount him. Now my pussy stays nice and tight. I do Kegels all day while sitting at my desk and use my yoni eggs to practice muscle control; so, when I ride I can hug the shaft tight while I ride. All I needed was a good five minutes on his dick and I would have been good for another six months.

As soon as I inserted his fatty into my tight wet hole, he grunted, "oh fuck."

I was thinking to myself, he better not. I stroked once, then twice and by the third stroke, he grabbed my ass and said, "Ahhhhhhh, shit."

I eyed him with contempt. I was frustrated. All that build-up for the moment and all that shit he talked on the phone about going all night and he barely lasted thirty seconds. Then dared to say, "Did you cum?"

Sir, if you have to ask, the answer is, "Fuck no." But there was no way he was about to leave me hanging. He was going to eat my pussy until one of us got dizzy. I lay on my back and opened my legs. He commented, "I don't do that."

I laughed, "You should. And since I didn't cum, you owe me a nut." He felt guilty, so he finally got between my legs. He kept kissing my inner thighs. I reached for his face and said, "Tongue, lick it," as I showed him my pearl.

He started hesitantly, but after the first few licks and he heard me hum, he started lapping up my juices as if it was a bowl of warm milk. I started humping his tongue and finally, I moaned, "Shiiiiiiitttt." My heart raced and I was content for the moment.

He convinced me that his stroke game was indeed good, it had just been a while and my pussy was so tight, he couldn't help but cum quick. He asked to let him try again. I smiled as he massaged his cock in front of me getting himself ready.

He inserted and started pumping, but his hip action was stiff, he grunted and made faces and I knew he wasn't going to last long. It was such a shame; all that beautiful dick and he had no idea how to use it.

After that night, I politely told him it wasn't going to work out. I needed a man that was skilled at fucking. Someone who could handle tight pussy like a champ and not buckle under the pressure of me coking their cock out with my walls.

I laughed out loud for the moment as that memory flashed in my head. I was wearing a wrap-around dress that tied in the front that went to my mid-thigh. I had one hand on the steering wheel and my right hand touched my clit. I figured, if I'm stuck here, I might as well enjoy myself and make the most of my time.

For some odd reason, I looked to my right and I saw this mixed-race Hispanic man sitting in his truck looking down into my vehicle enjoying the show. I could tell that he was stroking his cock because he had that "oh" face going on while biting his lip.

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and showed him my juices. He smiled and motioned for me to lower my window. So, I did.

"Hi beautiful, what's your name?" he asked as he looked down at me.

"Lelani," I replied.

"Can I take you out tonight?"

"I would love that, but I'm on my way to the airport. I won't be back until Sunday evening."

"What about when you get back?"

"Sure."

He asked for my contact information. I told him my Instagram name. Moments later, I got a notification that I had a new follower named Mario. I smiled and followed him back.

The traffic finally started to clear up and we had to say our goodbyes. I watched him get off at an exit before Tampa and I headed to the airport.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Marianna_Love_RomanceMarianna_Love_Romanceabout 2 years agoAuthor

Mr Pencil Dick or Dry Coochie Shank writes, "Was this scribbled on the back of a condom package? It is more a very rough draft than it is a story."

My reply, "Well hello you miserable ass thwat! I wish this was like TikTok so I could reply directly to your bitch ass! but people like you hide behind anonymous comments because you are sad and lonely with skid marked undies jerking off to lizards fucking."

Now you have the day you deserve!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was this scribbled on the back of a condom package? It is more a very rough draft than it is a story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Slut is Born Ch. 01 A 38-year-old Corporate Executive seeks to fill her life.in Interracial Love
A Devoted Wife A Devoted Wife Falls For Her Husband's Friend.in Loving Wives
You Wanted Them to See It Wife responds to husband exposing her.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Corruption Keri husband introduces her to the dark side.in Interracial Love
My First Time Shared Pt. 01 Husband arranges trip for wife to be shared.in Loving Wives
More Stories