Me, The Stranger & The Red Eye Ch. 05

Story Info
Mario freaks Lelani just right.
2k words
4.2
2.7k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he arrived, I was wearing a sexy black lace dress, which looked see-through, but there was a beige cloth stitched inside. I was wearing a nice thong and bra set that he'd get to see later.

"Damn, we may not even make it out," he stated as he surveyed my attire. "I like that dress."

"Thank you. So where are we going?" I asked.

"Y-bor."

"Nice," I replied. The area was cute, had sort of this old Spanish vibe from when the Cubans first arrived and settled in the city. There were plenty of shops, clubs, and restaurants to enjoy, even a nice park.

We ended up at this spot that served Mexican-inspired dishes. We sat at the table waiting for our food to arrive, and talked. As he told me about his job, he worked as an electrician. I took off my sandal and place my foot between his legs and circled his package with my toes.

He grinned. The server arrived with our food and placed everything down in front of us. His face was flushed red and I continued to massage his cock.

"Anything else?" the server asked.

"We're good," I responded. She walked away and finally removed my foot so he could eat. He shook his head, "Keep that same energy later on."

I laughed, "I will."

Afterward, we walked to a club that played Latin music. The beats thumped through the speakers loudly, couples danced to salsa. As we headed to the bar, some guys checked me out. Mario placed his hands on my hips and walked behind me. As I ordered drinks, he kissed the back of my neck, he paid for our drinks and we walked over to a table and sat.

We had a few drinks, his hand slipped under my dress and he squeezed my thigh, I looked into his sexy brown eyes and leaned in so close, our lips almost touched. I placed my nose into the crease of his neck and indulged in the scent of his cologne. He chuckled and then moaned when I bit his neck and later his earlobe.

His hand moved higher until he found my panties already damp. He strummed up and down and then in a circular motion. He was about to slip inside of my thong, but I reached for his hand and drug him out to the dance floor.

Reggaeton blasted through the speakers. Women gyrated on men, women danced on each other, some men and women stood and watched. I had my back to Mario with my ass pressed against his cock, while winding my hips. I felt his package grow as his right hand held my hip and he grinded on me from behind.

I felt his left hand ease up my thigh and stop. We were both full-on rum as we danced. I turned to him, his hands rested on my hips as I leaned in, our lips pressed together and my tongue found his. It was hot. I pulsated below and wanted to leave right then. He looked at me, licked his lips, and grinned, "Let's go."

When we got to my place, we were in my living room. He had this cocky look on his face and he said, "So."

I smiled, "So."

"You ready for this?" he asked. I looked at him, tilted my head, and chuckled. I was ready, it wasn't like we were about to go into battle. We were about to fuck and I was quite skilled at that. I nodded.

He smirked and stepped closer to me, placed his hand on the back of my head, pulled my hair gently, and tilted my head up. His lips drizzled kisses down my neck and he squeezed my left breast and pinched my nipple before putting it in his mouth.

He nibbled until I let out a slight cry from the sensation. My heart raced, I swallowed. For the first time, I felt a little timid. "Let's go to the bedroom." He commanded and slapped my left ass cheek.

I turned and started to walk, he followed close behind. Once inside my room, he removed his shirt, revealed his incredibly toned chest, with a lion tattoo covering the right side.

His abs went down in that perfect V towards his cock and my heart continued to thump against my chest. I undid my strap in front and peeled off my dress. My tits sat up nice and high in a red satin bra. I removed it and my thong until all my clothes were in a nice pile.

He had a stern look on his face as he approached me now nude. His cock pointed towards me and bobbed with every step he took. His finger on my chin lifted my lips to his and his tongue was in my mouth and his hand rubbed my pearl. I let out a soft moan in response to his touch.

He bit my neck and sucked. I had his cock in my right hand. He looked down at my hand as it moved up and down the shaft. He bit his bottom lip and grinned. "I can't decide if I want to fuck you or taste you first," he said as stepped closer to me, causing me to step backward until I was up against the bed.

He lifted me with ease and pulled my legs toward him as if he was about to examine my pink paradise. His arms wrapped around my thighs, he kissed the left and then the right inner thigh, and then I felt his tongue on my clit, flicking. I ran my fingertips across the top of his head as I enjoyed his tongue.

He licked up and down and then I felt his tongue inside of me, while his thumb polished my pearl. My back arched and I tried to inch away, but he locked my things in tighter with his arms. I squealed and said, "Okay. Okay." I was clearly tapping out because I couldn't take it any longer. My cries were ignored. I put my hand down to move his head, he reached for my hand and tossed it aside, and kept right on until gushed all over his face.

My body trembled and just when I thought he would give me a second to relax, he took his huge cock and plunged right into my pool causing me to moan loudly and grab his arms. I looked at him, tears in my eyes, "Fuck. Mario."

He grinned, "But I thought you said you were ready." He had my legs on his shoulder as he thrust, watching as his cock glided in and out of my pink paradise. "You like this dick mamita?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Dime, si papi."

"Si papi. Si papi. Si."

He adjusted my legs, leaned in, picked me up, held me in his arms, and bounced me on his cock. My breasts bounced, my ass giggled and I held onto him for dear life as I cried out, "Fuck, papi, damn, shit."

He laid me down, connected his chest to my breasts, looked into my eyes, "You want me to stop?" he asked. Part of me wanted to say, "yes," the other part was like hell no...it felt so good, but he was clearly on a mission and I didn't want to end up walking bowlegged. I didn't know what to say. I thought it was a good idea to just let him do what he thought was best.

I groaned as those thrusts turned into a slow grind, with his cock deep inside of me. My right leg started to shake and I said, "No puedo mas, papi, no puedo."

He smiled, "You want my cock in your mouth?"

I nodded vigorously because my pussy needed a break. He pulled out and sat on the bed. I stood on the floor, moved my hair to one side, and reached for him. Placed him in my mouth and sucked vigorously, while playing with his balls. He groaned, "Si mamita, si, that shit feels good. I tasted his precum, let it melt on my tongue. I heard him grunt and I knew it was coming and finally, he shot it in my mouth.

I opened my mouth and let him see his jizz roll around on my tongue before I swallowed.

He fell back on the bed and I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. When I got back, I saw him under the covers. I smiled, "Are you staying?"

"Come here," he said. I lay next to him, he hugged me, "Tomorrow, you're spending the day with me."

"Okay," I replied.

"We gone have to get you some vitamins and some extra cardio so you can hang next time."

I laughed and we went to sleep.

*****

The morning had arrived. I heard my cellphone go off, I reached over to the nightstand and saw my girl trying to video call me. That wasn't about to happen. I answered without the camera, "Hey," I said with sleep in my voice.

"What are you still doing in the bed?" she asked suspiciously.

"I slept in, what's up, how was the honeymoon?" I asked, attempting to change the subject. But she knew something was up. We always video-called. No matter what we were doing, it would be early morning, right out of the shower, tits still beaded with drops from the shower as we got ready for our day.

"Um-hmm, who you got over there?" she asked.

"Ma'am you in my business. Don't do that."

She laughed, "I was just calling to check on you. Bill's dad asked about you."

"Really?"

At this point, I felt Mario's hand on my clit and I was trying to talk normally, but then he put his face between my legs and began kissing me.

She responded, "I told you he kept checking you out at the reception. He wanted some of that caramel crunch."

I moaned and laughed at the same time. She replied, "But sounds like you got someone already doing that."

"Bye sis. I'll call you later." The call ended.

I looked under the covers and saw Mario licking my clit. He looked up. I smiled, "Good morning."

He crawled up until our eyes met, pressed his lips onto mine, and then I tasted me on his tongue as he penetrated. "Buenos dias, mamita," he said as he started pushing, and stroking, the sun shined through making his brown eyes look bright.

"Oh my god," I groaned. I wrapped my arms around him, one hand on his tight ass, my right leg wrapped around his waist, "Fuck, ay, papi, shit papi, I'm coming." I said.

"I know mamita, cum all over my dick."

He pushed and pumped, went faster, "Where you want it?"

"On my chest."

He pulled out, placed his dick between my breasts, and stroked until his cock released and my breasts were glazed with his jizz. I touched it and smiled, "Damn papi chulo."

He rolled off and went to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and later the shower started.

I stood up, checked my phone as I walked to the bathroom. I received a message from Richard, "I'll be in Florida in two weeks. Can't wait to see you."

My heart raced. Mario was in the shower, "Mamita, come." he said. He wanted me to join him in the shower.

I bit my lip and quickly responded to Richard, "Can't wait with a smile."

I had to leave my options open, just in case things didn't work out with Mario. Plus, I always had a thing for older guys, since my first love was my English Lit professor. He was forty-five and I was nineteen years old. I was insanely in love with him, but he was married, which I found out after almost a year.

I placed my cellphone down and joined Mario in the shower.