Meadows Pt. 04

Story Info
The further adventures of Katie Meadows.
15.1k words
1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright DarknessThought 2022

~~oOo~~

All characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older, at the time any sexual activities take place. This is just a story, some random thoughts and imaginings, it is not meant to be real, and nor does it reflect any particular views or beliefs and practices of the writer.

Hopefully this will cover many different categories and chapters, so placing it in one particular genre may prove difficult.

~~oOo~~

Chapter Eight: The movies

Wednesday, I woke up early in a tangle of arms and legs, long black hair covering my neck and chin, and I was happy. I kissed the parts of Basma's face I could find, and I felt her stir, so I whispered, "Morning lover," she murmured, "is it?... So soon, was yesterday real? Did it happen?"

"Yes, Bas, yesterday was real, it happened, and I loved every moment with you."

She sighed, "I love you, Katie."

"I love you too, Basma, and we have to promise each other never to keep anything back again. I never want to hide my feelings or problems from you again.

"I promise Katie, never again will I hide anything from you either. I love you too much for that."

"Good, because you are making the coffee."

I thought it strange that she did not protest, she just got out of bed, and I watched her, devoured her nakedness with my eyes. She was graceful and beautiful, and I wanted her.

She dutifully brought two mugs of steaming coffee back, and as she got into bed, she said, "OK, so what's the plan for today?"

"Can you take the day off," I asked?

"Already done. I sent a text into the office while I made the coffee," she replied, grinning from ear to ear.

I laughed, typical Basma, "OK, good, I thought you could help me edit the two lots of footage from yesterday. You were always better at media studies than me. Then we could fool around a little," "Fool around?" Bas said brightly, her head popping up to look at me. "Did you say, 'fool around?"

I laughed, glad that I didn't accidentally spill my coffee. "Down, girl," I said, wiping a laughter tear from my cheek with the back of my hand. "I think we work first, then fool around." Basma pretended to pout. She had enjoyed last night as much as I had, and she had meant every word she said. She wanted more. I was so happy because that is how I felt, and it wasn't just me that longed for more of her kisses, more of her sexy caresses.

Basma wanted me just like I wanted her, and I smiled at her, "wanna share a shower first," I said.

Basma grinned at me, then, with a sudden movement, jumped out of bed, laughing, "last one in's a slut", she shouted.

I leapt out of bed, chasing after her, laughing.

Daddies shower was a purpose-built wet room, and there was probably room for four people. Once Bas and I had stepped into the shower, we stayed close, always touching. Basma stood behind me, pressing up against me. The warm water felt like heaven as she massaged the shampoo through my short blonde hair, threading her fingers and nails over my scalp.

Water cascaded down over my head and face as her hands swept my back and curved around me, lathering my sides. I leaned forward and placed my open palms against the tiled wall, up high, and she reached around me and washed my torso from behind.

I closed my eyes, luxuriating in the feel of her gentle hands as her slender fingers danced over my breasts, into my arms, then down, over my stomach, touching, caressing my smooth-shaven mound. "I love you are so smooth", she whispered in my ear as her fingers slid through my pussy lips, and the tingling sent gentle tremors through my entire body.

I knew then that I wanted her as much as I wanted Daddy and would not be able to give either of them up. I just hoped that Daddy felt the same way, but that was a worry for later. For now, I just wanted to enjoy my beautiful friend.

I leaned forward further and placed the side of my face against the tile, spreading my legs further apart and extending my legs back into her. She leaned over my back and hugged me tight as her hands continued to caress my sex, then made their way over my arse to every little hidden place.

She slid down behind me, washing each of my legs in long up and down strokes between her hands. I could feel her kiss me all over my bottom cheeks and down the backs of my thighs.

We exchanged places, and I had the chance to do the same exploratory caresses back to her. I loved her smaller breasts, slim hips, and tight little bottom. I loved the contrast between her lustrous olive skin and my paleness. My fingers swept over her mound, and I heard her sigh. So intimate, so warm and inviting, I allowed my fingers to glide over her bottom, dipping into the valley between her cheeks, as one finger slipped over her little pucker as she pushed back into my hand and moaned

She turned to face me, and we manoeuvred carefully so that our breasts pressed up against each other, our legs threaded together so quickly, so naturally, our arms curving around our backs in a tight embrace. I kissed her, her mouth opened to receive my tongue, as the water cascaded down over both of us. It was so passionate, soft and pliant, and her mouth was heaven, her tongue dancing, teasing, so silky smooth and sweet on my lips.

I grabbed the back of her head and tilted her head. My lips found hers, our kisses intense. Her hands cupped my breasts again, nimble fingers circling my nipples. They have never been so sensitive as when she tweaked them between her small little thumb and forefinger.

We separated and looked at each other, her eyes were beautiful, and I felt myself drifting in twin pools of dark chocolate. As we searched each other's eyes, we gave ourselves over to the other and accepted ourselves so totally and completely.

Words were no longer needed.

We stepped out of the shower, working together to dry each other, sharing little butterfly kisses on every bit of skin we dried. It was gentle, sharing, and beautiful.

I rummaged around in Daddies draws, found two of his old tee shirts, and we both pulled them on, then set about the essential tasks of cleaning, clearing, tidying, and having breakfast.

Once we had got organised, I fired up the MacBook, downloading the two huge files from the video camera. Bas and I sat together at the dining table, constantly touching, exchanging little kisses until our naughty schoolgirl antics were perfected.

I uploaded the finished item onto the iCloud with a message for Daddy. "The missing Daddy Fan Club -- inaugural meeting." I sent him a quick text, "look and see, look and want, check the cloud."

Fooling around was probably not the best way of describing what I had planned for my little Basma. I didn't want to fool around; I wanted to fuck her badly.

All the chores were finished, the video editing done and sent, which got us both hot and horny, and as we sat at the kitchen counter drinking coffee, Bas said quietly, "I was thinking, kind of hoping really, will you tie me up?"

"What!" I spilt my coffee over the countertop this time.

Bas blushed, a guilty expression on her face. It suited her, making her look innocent and young, "Well, as I am not keeping secrets from you, I kind of love being tied up so that I am helpless, and I like filming all the sexy, naughty stuff."

I blurted out, "How do you know? I thought you said you hadn't done it yet?"

"Erm... no, not with anyone I haven't, but when I am at home, on my own, I tie myself up, and I love it, it's so sexy, so powerful, and I thought maybe, you could maybe tie me down, and then you have your wicked way with me while I was helpless."

She clicked onto Safari, navigated to the iCloud page and entered her account details, "I took this on Monday night, knowing I was coming here yesterday. Please don't judge me." She clicked onto a movie file.

As it played, I was transfixed. I had never seen anything as sexy as my Basma, tied up in the most complex-looking ropes and knots, and she was beautiful. "And you did this to yourself," I asked her.

Basma nodded, then, sounding a little unsure, said, "you don't think I'm weird, do you?"

I did not respond. I slipped off my chair, covered the short distance between us, grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and kissed her hard. My tongue forced its way into her mouth, duelling with her tongue; her idea had sheared itself through my brain. I used my other hand to massage her breast, squeezing her nipple until she yelped into my mouth. I let her go, my voice husky with lust, "I love that idea slut!"

Basma looked a little coy and then breathlessly whispered, "Good... let us go."

We ran upstairs holding hands like five-year-olds, giggling; as soon as we got into Daddies bedroom, I searched his wardrobe for stuff to use, the best option was some of his old ties, and I tied one to each leg of the bed. We were ready, and both excited like little kids but turned on like horny sluts. Basma started the video cameras, and then we pulled each other's tee-shirt off, leaving us completely naked. We embraced tightly, and our mouths found each other's, kissing deeply, passionately.

I pushed her towards the bed, shoving her down so she fell backwards, and then I pounced, straddling her, pulling her arms into place so that I could wrap and secure the end of the ties around each of her wrists. I moved down, and she pretended to struggle a little, crying out, "oh no, unhand me, let me go, I am trapped" I had to work to stop giggling at her efforts to create melodrama, so getting into the game, I roughly grabbed her ankle, yelling, "you are my naughty girl!" Whilst yanking her legs apart to secure each ankle.

I stood back. She was naked and helpless, spread-eagled on my Daddies bed, completely vulnerable, her body shaking in anticipation, she was so beautiful, so sexy, and then I had an idea. I picked up my discarded tee shirt and wrapped it around her head, blindfolding her. She let out a little gasp, "oooh, kinky girl", she sighed.

My lips found the gentle slope of her beautiful pouty lips, and I kissed them softly, nuzzling her. "Time for you to obey me slut. Otherwise, no mind-blowing orgasm for you," I teased in a loud voice to be caught by the microphones; I stroked her collarbone and then trailed a finger down between her breasts to her belly button.

Basma moaned quietly, her body seeming to melt, this felt amazing, and I felt in control, powerful. Even her smell was enthralling. I lightly grazed her earlobe with my teeth, my breath tickling against her ear. Then I moved my mouth down over the softness of her flushed cheek, brushing over the graceful curve of her neck until my lips found a dark puffy nipple, and I suckled on it gently as my hand slid down her flat stomach.

Her skin was smooth, silky against my fingers; I ran them through the short dark hair hiding her pubic bone. Then my fingers found her soft, slick folds, a little wetness already seeping from her. I teased, running my fingertips ever so lightly up and down the lips of her sex. Then just the faintest brush on her clitoris before returning to her opening and sliding a finger inside. My lips moved between each of her now hard nipples, my mouth teasingly flicking over the hardened tip in an irresistible rhythm. Basma's soft moans were so fucking arousing.

Bas moaned deep and long, arching her back, trying desperately to push herself against me. I started squeezing her breasts harder, playing with her hard nipple as my finger slid in and out of her tight pussy. I could feel her muscles clenching around me as her hips bucked in the confines of her bondage against my hand.

"Oooo... Katie, I am so fucking turned on. Please, make me come, please!"

I stopped, drawing back a little. Basma cried out, "No."

"Not yet slut, you have not earned it," I said as harshly as I could, "oh please, please, I'll do anything, please," she begged, her body writhing and twisting on the bed, trying to find some contact with me.

"Are you a virgin slut" I shouted as I moved my fingers over her breasts, plucking at her nipples and twisting them hard to emphasise my demand.

"Yes... yes, Katie, you know I am," She moaned.

"Good little slut," I whispered, patting her breasts and then sliding my hand back down to her warm, tight wetness, her muscles convulsed as I brushed over her clitoris.

I could hear her laboured breaths, "tell me slut, who do you want to be your first, which lucky man gets to pop that tiresome cherry of yours... who do you want to fuck that tight, hot, wet pussy of yours."

"Ooh, please... please, Katie, you know who, don't make me say it", she whimpered.

I reached out, catching her two nipples, twisting them, pulling them up hard until she yelped, "tell me slut, tell me whose cock you want to worship," I held her nipples in a vice-like grip, "tell me slut!"

"Daddy", she moaned, "your Daddy, I want your Daddies big fucking cock!" she rasped.

"Oh, you dirty slut, so you want to fuck my Daddy?"

"Oh yes, yes, I am desperate. You know I have always been desperate for him," she begged, and my sensations exploded. This was power, and I was drunk with lust. Once more, I moved my hand down to her soft fold. She was so wet, and the juices were oozing out of her like a waterfall. I shifted around, I had to taste her, and I was desperate to taste her. I put my head between her legs, my tongue extended, and I licked upwards, deep into her pussy. It was heavenly, sweet, delicate, like the purest nectar. Basma shrieked. Her body tore itself off the bed as she arched high.

She collapsed back, whimpering, and my voice came out like a growl, "and what about me slut!"

"Yes... yes, I want to be your slave, I want us together always, fucking Daddy together, oh please, please make me come, I need it so fucking bad" she was whimpering, begging so hard she was almost sobbing.

I loved this feeling of power. It was exquisite. I instantly knew I could punish my little helpless Basma, I could do anything to her, and she would let me beg me even, "Have you earned my pleasure yet slut!"

"Yes... yes, yes," Basmati screamed.

I moved between her legs again and licked her slowly, savouring the heady, drunk feeling she evoked in me. I began tonguing her in earnest, up the sides of her slit, twirling just the tip of my tongue around her clit. I cradled her little bottom in my hands. I loved feeling her muscles clench as her whole body tensed. Her dusky pink pussy was all slick in my mouth, tasting so good. Suddenly she came, moaning softly, twisting, and trashing against her bindings. I pushed myself up, working quickly to free her. She did not move other than trembling beneath my hands.

Once she was free, I carefully swung my legs over the bed, crawling over her prone body. I moved up, positioning my dripping pussy over her mouth.

"Lick me, slut", I commanded as I lowered my pussy. Basma's first lick was tentative, sending shock waves through me. I moved my head down, and stuck out my tongue, flicking Basma's clitoris teasingly, then I heard her soft, sweet moan, followed by the delicious vibrations right to my hypersensitive sex.

My nose was filled with the heady sweet, sensual scent of her arousal as I lapped up her wetness, then I felt the soft caress of Her agile tongue dart between my pussy lips, "oh fuck" I moaned, and I ached for her to suck my hard pulsating clitoris between her lips.

I thought the light, tantalising flicking of Bas's tongue was driving me wild. Her hard nipples brushed against my belly as she continued her sensual rhythm, her tongue darting in and out of my clenching pussy. I gasped, exhaling sharply as my tongue found her little button, my lips wrapping around it and sucking it into my mouth.

My whole body hummed with pleasure, tiny electric jolts of lightning setting my nerves on fire, and then I felt her tense, her thighs tightening on either side of my head as I continued to tease her. I felt her go stiff as a plank, and her breath left her in a long, drawn-out moan that sounded like, oh, Katie, I love you. The vibration was too much, and I peaked. The tidal wave that had been building all day broke, flooding me with its intensity and shattering my nerves into a thousand euphoric pieces.

I felt limp, my head resting on her thigh. I lifted my head, and then I got off Basma rather shakily. I stumbled over, taking my beautiful, gentle Basma in my arms.

We spent the rest of the day naked, cuddling and talking and making plans for how we would treat Daddy on his return on Friday. Dinner was a pizza takeaway. We bathed together in the bath and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was simply heaven.

~~oOo~~

Chapter Nine: A welcome home

Thursday, we woke early once more. I checked my phone, and Daddy had sent two text messages. The first was short, "beautiful, thank you, I loved the club meeting and cannot wait to get home. Love you both so much."

The second asked me to go into the office and meet with Stoker at twelve. I thought this a little strange, but Daddy asked so that I would go.

Smiling, I shared them with Basma and then decided that I would make the coffee, and as we sat in bed drinking, we agreed that we both needed to go to work. It was Basma's college day, so she probably wouldn't finish until after nine-thirty this evening. Then she would stay over at her flat as it was only a short distance from the college.

I said I needed to do a little shopping, so we agreed we would meet back here at Daddies at noon on Friday, but of course, we would text and call each other.

We showered together, this time not having time to fool around much. Basma had to raid the wardrobe in my old room, and I kept almost as many clothes here as I did back at university. And we had borrowed each other clothes so often it was difficult to know who owned what.

We made the time to clean and tidy the house, ensuring everything was back where it was meant to be. Then gathering all our various bits, we left, hand in hand, to catch the bus into town. At Basma's stop, I made sure to kiss her very thoroughly before she got off the bus. I wasn't the least concerned or embarrassed by the hard stare we got from some po-faced woman. I was in love.

As soon as I got into the office, I had to do a bit of proper work, which was a shame as I had been enjoying myself so much, I had a very definite idea about how we were going to treat Daddy on Friday, but first I had to go and get through seeing Stoker.

I was a little earlier than 12, but I just wanted it out of the way so I could go shopping. I knocked on her door and heard it unlock and open.

"Hey Katie, please come in," she said, which surprised me because no one except Daddy had ever been allowed into her office before. It was the cause of a great deal of curiosity and speculation amongst the other staff. Stoker was dressed in an oversized black baggy sweatshirt and loose jeans, looking more like a refugee than any official employee.

"Hey Stoker, Dad said to come and see you?" I left the question hanging as I entered the room. I looked around. The office was large and crammed full of computer equipment, one entire wall dedicated to a bank of monitors, and I immediately saw that they displayed views of every office in the building.

"Katie, sit down, please, because there are things I need to explain to you. You must understand that I respect your Father greatly and trust him. I do stuff that probably shouldn't be done," Stoker said. She indicated a couple of easy chairs in the corner of the office.

"Err... OK," it was the best I could manage. I could not take my eyes off the screens, watching everyone working anyway at their desks or simply unoccupied offices. Then I noticed the middle screen, Dad's empty office, in full high definition colour.

Immediately I remembered the other day, and I blushed to the roots of my hair, "Stoker?" I asked in a strangled voice.