Meadows Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy collapsed beside me, my head resting on his chest.

I lay, spent and content, and then I felt her, her small hand brushing my cheek. I turned my head, looking deep into Basma's lustrous eyes. They were shining bright, a look of wonder radiating from her, "awesome", she whispered, then leaning down, she kissed me, a deep soulful kiss full of love.

"I have always wanted to do this," she whispered, and then she moved, scooting off the bed, kneeling between my still outstretched legs. Oh my god, electricity shot through me as her tongue began to gently lap at my swollen, distended pussy. She was lapping like a cat, cleaning mine, and Daddies combined juices directly from my pussy. It was heaven, so gentle and thorough, pushing her face against me so her little tongue could reach further inside me. She licked that thin, sensitive line down to my puckered little brown star.

She finished, stretched herself up, and with a huge grin, she licked her lips, murmuring "Yummy," and then fell on Daddies cock and started cleaning him with the same care and gentle attention she was humming happily, almost purring.

Daddy reached out, pulling me to him, holding me close, his eyes closed, enjoying the gentle ministrations of Basma's talented mouth, and he sighed, a contented sigh, "How did I get so damn lucky."

~~oOo~~

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Meadows Pt. 03 Previous Part
Meadows Series Info

Similar Stories

XXXanth Novels: Dana 1 Dana asks the Magician a question.in NonHuman
Cherry Blossoms Heather learns about life at a Whore House.in Group Sex
Yearly Exam I'm late to my appt. My doctor gives me special treatment.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Holiday Girls Ch. 01 Two friends enjoy their summer holiday.in Erotic Couplings
Master's Favorite Toy Ch. 01 A pleasure slave adjusts to life with her new Master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories