Meadows Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started mauling me, my jacket torn down my arms, tossed away like a rag, and then his large hands ripping my blouse, the buttons flying in all directions. It hung off me like tattered tissue. He did not stop. Gripping my bra, he yanked upwards, the cups straining before my breasts fell out and into his waiting hands. His hands covered my breasts, and then he began kneading my sensitive tits, roughly pinching and rolling my nipples to burning peaks. His breathing hissed between his teeth as he twisted my nipples so hard I screamed.

His hands moved down over my hips, finding the hem of my skirt and then tugging it up, over my thighs, over my hips, bunching around my waist. Instantly his hand shot up between my legs, and he toyed with me, his fingers slipping quickly through the wetness of my pussy. Still, before I could even begin to enjoy his roughness, his strong hand was wrapped around my neck in a vice-like grip, pushing me upwards until I stood on tiptoe.

"You are mine to fuck, slut!" he hissed, bringing his face close to mine so I could feel the heat of his breath on my cheek. I could not breathe, my heart pounding in my chest. Suddenly his hand was gone from my neck. I began to fall, but he caught me, spinning me, pushing my face against the wall, and I hoped and prayed for what he would do next. I became feral, crazed, a keening squeal the only noise I could make. I wanted it, needed it, needed it so badly.

My breath held in. I waited for him to give me the ultimate pleasure. I trembled in anticipation as he placed a finger between my bottom cheeks, then agonisingly slowly, he slid the thick digit into my tight anus. I whimpered as he shoved his finger in and out of my bottom. I shivered uncontrollably, my body quivering. He will not wait, not make it easy, will show no mercy. I am his, and he understands better what I hunger for, what kind of monster I genuinely am.

I cannot prepare, accept, or lessen the intense, blinding pressure as his thick, hard cock plunges fully into my tiny pussy in one powerful, unrelenting trust. It burns so intensely, he fills me so entirely, and I cry my shame and lust at needing this.

He began to thrust hard and deep into my pussy from behind. I live for his trust, turning my insides to jelly, his hard body pressing against my back and his vice-like grip welding us together.

I cried out at his possession of me, and am delirious with sublime pleasure, whimper for more. I must have more. He brutally shoves two long, thick fingers deep inside my anus and then starts fucking me hard, and I am lost in my paradise of raw, hungry fucking lust.

He plays me perfectly, in and out, filling me, using me, and I know I cannot withstand him. My mouth parts wide, gaping in a silent scream as he rips a powerful orgasm violently from my fragile body, but there is no slowdown. He continued his powerful thrusts, pounding and pounding into me until he pulled another blinding orgasm out of my soul.

I am utterly spent, boneless, a rag doll in his arms, unable to think of anything at that moment. Daddy carried me to my bed, caring for me, tucking me in and slipping then in behind me to hold me gently while I fell into a blissful sleep.

Much later, coming out of my blissful warm darkness, I felt his hands caressing my body, cupping and massaging my breasts while he showered gentle kisses. Starting in the sweet, sensitive spots in the hollow of my throat and then following a path downward, his tongue marking the trail, pausing only to kiss me here and there. His lips pursed and closed around my nipples, first one and then the other, sucking them while his tongue flickered over the hard tips, then he continued down to my belly and onwards, kissing first my left inner thigh my right.

He slipped his mouth over my already wet sex, gently blowing warm air across my swelling pussy lips, then his tongue zeroed in on my clitoris, and I arched my back as wild pleasure coursed through my body.

Then Daddies hands were guiding me, rolling me over and urging me onto my hands and knees, his chest warm against my back and his arms tight around my body. He kissed the nape of my neck, even as he pulled me upright, his cock between my thighs, his shaft sliding along my pussy lips, the sensation so unbelievably good,

I could feel my whole body shiver with anticipation as his hand cupped my breasts again, palms rubbing circles over my hard nipples, the friction making the hairs on my arms stand up. He pushed me forward, his hands pressing down on my back until I rested on my knees and elbows, rising my tight bottom. Then I felt his hands on my buttocks, spreading them slightly and his erection probing, stabbing at my pussy again.

Finding me slick and spread for his beautiful cock, I let out a deep soulful moan as he relentlessly drove into me, his firm thrust burying his cock deep inside me. I bit my lower lip as the sensations rippled through me.

I felt his hands gripping my wrists, pulling them around my back to be held by one of his large, powerful hands. His other gripping my short hair, tugging my head up, I moaned, "Yesssss! Oh, Daddy, yes!

Indescribable pleasure swept over me, my fingers clawing the air helplessly, as he began to fuck me steadily from behind. I looked up. Our bodies were lit only by the soft moonlight flooding the room.

My eyes widened, catching the pale silver reflection of my face in raptures in the dark bedroom mirror, and I was stunned as I realised I had the same look my mother did all those years ago.

Daddy was now plundering my flesh, using me in the same way. "Fu-fuck me, Daddy! FUCK ME, HARD!" I screamed as pleasure expanded into ecstasy, exploding into a mind-blowing orgasm that did not stop, subside, and grew greater each time Daddy impaled me with his hard, thick cock.

I wailed, feeling myself being raised by Daddy as he fucked me without mercy, rolling his hips and thrusting forward to bury himself deep in my tender pussy repeatedly.

I was whining, moaning almost incoherently, "I love you, Daddy... I love your big cock!" as his cock seemed to go on forever inside me until finally, fully impaled on his swelling cock one last time. Feeling his head nudging my cervix and then a brilliant fiery flood of semen pulsing deep inside me, I wailed my surrender and collapsed onto the bed, helplessly weak, drained of all feelings.

I dozed, aware of Daddy settling us both down, making sure we were safe and comfortable, covering me, then slipping in next to me to hold me close. I am helpless, lost in his possession, as blackness engulfs me.

I woke slowly, my eyelids still heavy until I saw Daddy through the fog of waking. He was resting on his side, with one hand supporting his head, watching me.

"I love watching you sleep, beautiful girl," he said through his wide, happy smile. "I love you are watching me, Daddy," I said, leaning up to brush a soft kiss across his lips.

Then the realisation set in, Basma! "Daddy... You can't be here, and we have plans. Basma is coming!"

He chuckled, "I know, baby girl, and I need to attend to a few things, so don't worry, I won't disturb your plans, just tell me what time I can come back home."

~~oOo~~

Chapter Ten: Virgin territory

My morning was a bit of a blur. Daddy and I showered together, and we were careful about washing each other, particularly certain parts, and then we had breakfast with me sitting on his lap.

Daddy drove us into the office, and I picked up my shopping and then went to the supermarket for the stuff we needed for the menu I had planned. When that was all done, I headed home just in time for Basma to arrive.

Basma walked in the back door, and I dropped my cup of tea in shock, staring at her opened mouth. I was speechless. Basma had a haircut, a new styling. Basma's hair had always been long enough for her to sit on.

She looked at me, her hand tentatively reaching up to her head, "er... do you like it?" there was uncertainty in her voice.

"Bas, I love it!" I squealed, running over to her and hugging her fiercely, almost lifting her, swinging her around.

We were both laughing and giggling. Basma's hair was now officially shorter than mine for the first time in our lives. An almost boyish crew cut, and she looked stunning. I had never realised how much her hair had hidden her face, slender neck, and delicate petite ears, but now she looked sophisticated and stunningly beautiful.

"Will he like it?" again that hint of uncertainty in her voice, we both knew who he was that she referred to and without needing to think, I said, "of course, Daddy will love it! He already thinks you are beautiful, and now you are stunning -- you bitch!" she laughed, relieved to get the right kind of reaction.

Then she grabbed my hand, pulling it towards the waist of her jogging sweats, "I've done something else," she said in a little girl voice. She pulled her waistband out with her free hand and pushed my hand into her pants. All I felt was incredibly smooth, silky soft girl flesh. As my fingers slid down to her pussy, nothing, not a whisper of a single hair, she was so smooth, warm, and then I felt her little nub. She shivered. I pushed my head towards her, capturing her lips, kissing her deeply, whispering, "so sexy, you bitch, you have shaved. I am so going to lick your sweet pussy for hours later."

"Err, no, I waxed last night, it hurt like bloody hell, but you can kiss it all better anytime you want," she said, then burst into a fresh round of giggles.

I pulled my hand out of her sweatpants. Basma looked at me, a smile on her lips and conspiracy in her eyes. "OK, so what is the plan? What do we do first, when can we fool around, and how will we get him to fuck me?"

I laughed, "steady on, you slut, food prep first, then decorate the house; everything has to be perfect, and only then... if you are good, we will get a little playtime in the shower before Daddy comes home and trust me, once he is home, Daddy will never say no to you."

We dashed around, Basma did the food prep, and fortunately, we had chosen a recipe that could simmer in the slow cooker for hours. I did everything else. I wanted something unique and covered every flat area in the dining room and lounge with candles. I moved the dining table out, tidied, cleaned, and polished, making sure we had plenty of space and that Daddies dining chair held pride of place.

Once we finished, we sat with a glass of wine, talking over our plans. I know it may have seemed calculated, but this was important, Daddy needed to know how much we loved him, and Basma just had to become a woman. I was not going to leave anything to chance.

Our drinks finished, and hand in hand, we claimed the stairs. We did not need to talk, we had a good hour before Daddy came home, and I wanted to spend it in the arms of my beautiful Basma.

We headed directly to the wet room, a slow sensual smile across my lips as I allowed my girlfriend to undress me. She was so gentle, kissing every part of me, she revealed. Once I was naked, I turned to Basma and undressed her in the same tender way, kissing her warm, sexy skin. I turned on the three showerheads, the hot water instantly soaking us. I ran my hands all over her, Basma was breathing heavily, and then I stilled myself, looking deep into her eyes. I held her there; she was powerless against my gaze, I moved forward, our naked bodies coming together, and then I kissed her hard and deep.

We were both under the torrent of the shower, our hands making unconscious strokes, our tongues wandering across collar bones and around each other's nipples. Our hips ground against one another, and suddenly we were coordinated, our bodies gyrating together in harmony, our nipples pressed against each other's, our pussies sliding, slipping over each other.

I could feel the taut suppleness of her body, the firmness of her bottom, the gentle slope and softness of her breasts, my palms filled with her breasts, her hard nipples taut and proud. I felt Basma's right hand between my legs. I could feel my thighs parting, giving her full access, and as I pinched her nipples, she pushed her middle and forefinger deep inside me.

A great flush spread over my entire body. I never wanted to stop feeling her, kissing her, and having her love me. I convulsed with pleasure, holding her tightly, kissing her between my gasps. Her fingers buried inside me slowed. I saw her beautiful face holding a goofy grin. I had to have her, and I wanted her. I wanted her to be just as vulnerable, open, and willing to me as I was to her. I held her shoulders and whipped her around to the shower wall, shoving her back into the cold tile.

I took her wrists and held them high over her head, "Stay", I commanded her. She did not question. She did not move, her eyes dilating, her little pink tongue licking her bottom lip, so I drove forward, kissing those perfect lips. As our kiss deepened, my fingertips danced down the soft sensitive skin of her breasts. I toyed with her hard-rubbery nipples and then moved to press my naked chest against hers.

I kissed her slowly. Our lips and tongues' gentle, rhythmic movements allowed my awareness to feel her naked, delicate pussy. Her hips began to move against my hands, begging for more, and why would I deny her.

I flipped my hand over so that my finger split her pussy lips, so warm and wet, I could feel how perfectly smooth she was, the little valley leading me down to the hard nub of her clitoris, so hard under my finger pad. Basma gasped, her eyes flying open, as my forefinger slid easily into her pussy.

I moved my hips in time with my hand pushing harder into her with every thrust of my hips, and I felt her breathing begin to match my trusting rhythm. I love her, and there was no doubt or question of that. I love the control I have over her very breath and her lithe, sexy body, and best of all, I knew I had total control over her pleasure.

I paused, holding my hand still, my finger buried deep inside her, letting her feel the ecstasy of her muscle contracting, squeezing my finger. I wrapped my arm around her slender waist, and I moved my head down to nip at her nipples. She shivered. She whimpered her love for me as she trembled through the waves of her orgasm. It was beautiful.

I held her gently, the water bouncing off our bodies; we whispered our undying love and shared a giggle at our newfound expression of that love. I knew we would run out of time if we stayed if we continued to play. I shut the shower off with a playful hug and slap on her bottom and immediately looked for towels.

Basma and I sat side by side at my dressing table doing our makeup, swopping makeup, removing the odd smudges from each other's face, blow-drying and styling each other hairs, typical girl stuff. What seemed a lifetime away, we always did this clothed, sometimes just in bra and panties, but always modest and chase, but today we were both naked and totally at ease.

We sprayed a little perfume in all the essential places, and then I went and got our outfits.

The dressing was easy, using three chamois leather clothes, one I knotted in the middle, the knot fitting between Basma's breasts, then wound around her back and tied off. Two I tied together around her slim hips, one in the front and one in the back. Then I got the large fabric shears and started trimming every inch of spare chamois off the outfit until I had created what I always imagined was the perfect slave girl look. Undo just two knots, and the whole outfit falls away, leaving Basma naked.

Next came a studded black dog collar from the pet shop; finally, I knelt and attached the little my heart belongs to Daddy bracelet to her right ankle.

I stood, and she walked around the room like a catwalk model, she was stunning, and I wanted to devour her. The overall picture was gorgeous, and it certainly paid to invest in the collar.

Basma did the same for me. She took slow, deliberate movements, making sure she kissed every area of my skin as it was covered, and then she did something a little strange.

I was standing, feeling sexy and very horny, but she knelt before putting on my ankle bracelet. Basma lowered her bottom to her ankles, and then she bent forward, her head almost touching the floor. I was going to ask what she was doing, but she took my right foot, cradling it before I could. Her fingers were stroking it lovingly, almost reverentially. I was stunned into silence when she moved and kissed it. She repeated the same process on my left foot, and then she rose into a kneeling position, her eyes looking up at me. I could see tears gathering in the corner of her eyes.

My heart was so full of love. I felt humbled, deeply moved. She loved and cared for me so much that it shone through every pore of her body. I reached out with a trembling hand, touching her face gently with the backs of my fingers, gently stroking her cheek. I dropped to my knees in front of her, lifting her chin so she would look at me, "I love you so much", I whispered, fighting back my tears, and then I kissed her softly, putting all the emotions I was feeling into that kiss.

How long we stayed kneeling, I do not know; we just hugged each other.

Eventually, I rose, pulling her with me, and we stood side by side looking at ourselves in the mirror, satisfied we headed downstairs to check on everything and light all the candles.

When I heard Daddies key in the door, the downstairs was only lit by a hundred candles. Basma and I were standing, hand in hand, in front of the door. It opened. Daddy stepped in and stopped, dead in his tracks. He dropped his briefcase, his eyes wide.

"WW... WOW" then, lifting his hand to his mouth, he said, "Err... Am I drooling?"

Bas and I giggled, and then we stepped forward. We both bowed, and straightening up, I said. "Welcome home, Daddy. Your private dining table is ready. We are your devoted slaves, ready to serve your every whim, to show you how much you are loved and appreciated for being the best man in the world."

I pushed his jacket off his shoulders. Basma came forward and started tugging his tie off. I then knelt and took his shoes off as Basma struggled to remove his belt. Then I took his hand, leading him into the dining room, and Basma dashed into the kitchen.

"This is wonderful, and you two are so beautiful", Daddy whispered as I set him down, kissing his cheek. I replied, "thank you, Daddy, you deserve so much more," I then went to open the wine.

I poured the wine, Basma brought dinner in and then, as planned, we both knelt next to Daddies chair. Daddy smiled, then looking directly at Basma, he said, "Basma, you are stunning. I love your new hairstyle, the perfect choice for such a beautiful girl," Basma blushed, murmuring thank you.

I informed Daddy that he must not lift a finger as I lifted his glass off the table for him to sip. Basma fed him from her fork, and dinner was excellent. We laughed, ate, and drank wine, and we took every opportunity to touch him everywhere we could.

Daddy's eyes kept roving over each of us, lingering on a large amount of willing girl flesh on show.

Once dinner was finished, Basma and I set about clearing the table. The only thing I wanted to leave on the table was the white tablecloth. We took the opportunity to keep bending over the table in front of Daddy so he got a good view of our barely covered treasures.

I brought us a glass of brandy, and Basma and I returned to our kneeling position beside him. We both looked at him adoringly. I gathered my thoughts, and then I said. "Daddy, Basma, and I love you with all our hearts. You are the best man in the world, and I love my Basma too, and she loves me, but she wants and needs you to make love to her, make her a woman, let her share our bed, please."

Basma's head then bowed, I could almost feel the heat flooding off her blush from the other side of Daddy, and he turned, looking at her, with infinite tenderness but rather thoughtfully.