Meadows Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie?" she replied, then she noticed where my eyes were looking, "oh that", she chuckled, "Katie, sit down, you have nothing to worry about from me."

I sat, now very hot and a little numb. Stoker moved over to her desk and picked up her laptop, bringing it back to me, "do you mean this, Katie? Is this what is bothering you?" she asked as she placed the laptop in my lap, pressing the enter key. There was the crystal clear moving image of me, coming into Daddies office, furtive, iPhone in hand, bending over his desk and raising my skirt.

I was dumbfounded. I wanted to say something but couldn't, and I thought I would burst into tears.

"Katie... Katie," her voice cut through my panic, "Katie, hit the delete key, and it is gone, it never existed, you can trust me, your Dad will never know, no one will ever know, please Katie, you need to trust me on this, I keep secrets better than anyone alive."

Something registered in my head. I looked at Stoker, she was smiling at me in a friendly, sincere way, and numbly I looked down at the screen and hit the delete key. "There it is gone. It never existed, Katie, believe me, you have my word on that," As she said this, she took the laptop off me, closed it and then rested her hands on top of my own in a comforting gesture.

"I didn't know", I stammered.

"I know Katie, and no one does except your Dad and me. We do it for several reasons, primarily security and safety. Some of our clients don't necessarily agree with every outcome. Normally, the only offices not being recorded are yours and your Dads unless either one of you is away." Stoker informed me.

"Oh," I said, and I realised it wasn't brilliant, but I was still a little shocked. Stoker got up and brought back a glass of water, which I excepted gratefully and gulped down quickly.

Nothing was said for a little while. We just watched each other, it gave me the time to collect my thoughts and calm down, and oddly, when Stoker had said I could trust her, I believed her.

"So, Katie," she said, finally breaking the silence, "ask me anything you want, and I will answer"

I thought there were so many questions, primarily based on the office gossip and speculation, but then something occurred to me, "why am I here?"

I felt a little lost suddenly. I could ask anything I wanted, no more speculation or office gossip to rely on, but now, the problem was I did not know where to begin.

Stoker must have noticed my confusion because she volunteered, "Let me tell you how I came to know your Father."

All I could do was nod my agreement.

Stoker began quietly, "I was twelve when I first met your Dad, his Father, Mr Meadows Senior, was prosecuting my Dad. I was a primary witness, so the court decided I needed a chaperone and your Father was appointed, probably because he was much nearer my age than anyone else involved." She paused, taking a drink of water before continuing, "Your Father was just about to go to university to study law, so he was only six years older, and I guess he felt sorry for me. He gave me one of his old MacBooks to keep me amused during the long days of court, he taught me the basics, and I became obsessed with codes and coding. It was finally something I could understand, and I got very good, very quickly."

"Um," I interrupted, almost wanting to hold up my hand, "Um, what had your Dad done to get prosecuted?" I asked.

Stoker's eyes became glassy and began to show a profound sadness. Her words were quiet, almost a whisper, "I don't normally say, but I trust your Dad, so I trust you. My Dad beat my Mum to death in front of me."

Shit, I had not seen that coming, and instinctively I leant across and covered her hands with mine, "I am so sorry, Stoker." I said.

She shook her head, dismissing the emotions etched on her face. "That was a long time ago now. My Dad went to prison for life, I ended up in care, and the only one who looked out for me was your Dad. He always kept in touch, visited when he was home from uni and was my only friend. I didn't like the care home, and they didn't like me."

She paused her narrative, taking another sip of water, "When your Dad took over the family business, he offered me a job, and I have been here ever since."

"OK, But what do you do?" I asked, feeling bolder.

"I do the kind of stuff that most people can't. For example, if a wayward husband decides to hide his assets, I can find them. Another is the case your Dad is currently on. If the other side is not disclosing damaging evidence, I can uncover it." She said.

"Isn't that illegal?" I asked.

"Well, technically, some areas I work in might be considered illegal, so I am careful, but a lot of it is just following the money trail electronically."

I thought about this, then asked the obvious question, "So why are you telling me all of this now?"

Stoker chuckled, "Typical of your Dad. He hasn't told you, has he".

"Told me what?" it came out sharper than I meant.

"Katie, I think it would be best if we finish here. Your Dad is back on Friday, so get him to tell you what this is all about, and we will talk again next week."

She got up, heading for the door, and I felt foolish. I was being dismissed, and it was a good job. I knew when to quit, so I left quietly with a simple "next week then!"

I did not go back to my office. I felt a little miffed, so I decided on an early lunch. I had shopping to do, which always cheers me up.

My first stop was the car accessories shop, where I managed to find six of their most oversized genuine chamois leather clothes. Then into the pet shop for the finishing touches and finally into my favourite shop, Agent Provocateur, where I found two gorgeous silk kimonos. I knew we would look so damn cute in matching silk. I was going to pay for them. I noticed a little jewellery stand, and a little silver name bracelet with 'my heart belongs to Daddy' engraved on it was leaping out of the rack. It was so appropriate that I picked up two of these as well.

I just had time to grab a sandwich to eat at my desk before my lunch hour was up. By the time I sat down at my desk, I had spent more than I probably should have, but I was content. Everything we needed for Friday to be perfect was now secure. Only one problem remained, Basma and my cooking. Our previous efforts in the kitchen were edible, but only just as we spent far too much time larking about and talking to take any notice of what we were doing.

The afternoon dragged by, and I am sure someone kept putting the clocks back. Then at 4:45, Mary put her head around my office door and said, in that relatively flat, unfriendly way of hers. "Kate, please remain back after five. You can wait in the conference room," then she was gone, probably leaving the office herself, before I had even had the chance to ask why.

Mary's request made me nervous, and suddenly odd guilty thoughts kept running through my head. What if my work has suffered recently? Have I made any mistakes? It was made worse because I had had such a roller coaster time emotionally just recently, and all the good stuff I did not deserve was going on with Basma, and Daddy was just about to come back and slap me in the face.

I packed my stuff away at five and headed for the conference room. I waited, listening to people leaving for home, the office shut down, lights being turned off.

At ten past five, I knew I was the only one left. Did I leave, had whoever wanted to see me forgotten and gone home? My nerves were fraying. I was hesitant, unsure, should I stay, should I go? I started to tremble a little. Then I heard the footstep, ominous, walking down the corridor; I took a deep breath in, the door opened and in he walked, all smiles.

"Daddy" I screamed, jumping up, running the short distance and almost knocking him over as I crushed him in my arms.

Daddy laughed, "wow, baby girl, if this is how you greet me, maybe I should be away more often."

"Don't you dare, Daddy!" As he kissed my head, I said, "So baby girl, why do you look so scared?" he asked.

I almost blabbed but gathered myself enough to sound reasonable and said, "Mary just stuck her head in my office and told me to wait. I did not know why or what. She has never been friendly or nice to me."

"Oh dear, I am so sorry, baby girl, that stupid woman; I only phoned her because your phone was off, and I did not want to miss seeing you."

Then it struck me, "Dad, what are you doing back?"

"The other side fell apart. The Judge was livid. He suspended proceedings until Monday to let them get their case in order; otherwise, he would throw them out of court and dismiss the case. This meant, of course, I suddenly became free, so I jumped on the first train to get home and see you as soon as I could, now my beautiful Katie, come sit on my lap and tell me what's been going on?"

I did not hesitate, almost jumping into his lap before he had even finished sitting down and curling up as we used to do. I was safe, warm, next to the man I adored and loved with every fibre of my body.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close, my head on his chest, and the steady beat of his heart filled me with joy.

I told him everything, in detail, right from my madcap idea of the little school uniform video, to Basma's confession of love, how we had consummated that love and how she wanted him to make her a woman be his first and only.

I told him how turned on she was when I confessed to her how I felt about my Daddy and how she had begged to be a part of us, in our bed, in our lives.

Daddy did ask if I had told her whether we had consummated our love. I laughed when I told him she was so turned on when I only mentioned that I loved him and lusted after him and wanted his children that she had jumped on me and we had made love, right here on his bed, so I was a bit too distracted to tell her any dirty details.

"I am a little confused, baby girl. You love Basma, I know, but would you be fine seeing me with another woman because I know I would kill any other man who touched you? I even wanted to with that nice but dim Tim and restrained myself every time I saw you together." Daddy said.

I giggled at his description of Tim and thought, yes, it suits him so well, nice but dim Tim, "Daddy, I don't know about another woman, but Basma is part of me. She is part of us, my sister, and my love. How could it be possibly wrong? I love you both so much, and I think the three of us will be so happy together." I knew that I meant every word with absolute certainty when I finished talking.

"In that case, my beautiful Katie," he said when I had fallen silent, "I will follow your lead tomorrow, but know that I will never let either of you go once we commit to this!" He said with such conviction it made me shiver with pleasure.

Then I remembered I was annoyed with him, "Daddy, why did you not tell me why you wanted me to see Stoker and what's the big secret?" I finished with a bit of pout.

Then his voice changed. It was deeper, sterner. "Now we have cleared up your wonton behaviour at home Ms Meadows. I need you to stand up because I must formally discipline you, as you are, without doubt, an extremely disobedient and naughty girl."

"But Daddy", I started to say, but he cut me dead with a hard, unforgiving look, "in this office, you will call me Sir, is that understood!"

I could only nod dumbly as I complied, standing up beside his chair.

"Ms Meadows, do you deny that you tricked your way into my office and performed a lewd act in my absence from work. Namely raising your skirt, taking pictures of your naked posterior, and then sending it to a work colleague," he flatly stated.

"Y... Yes, Sir, I did," I whimpered, feeling my eyes tear slightly. Oh God, why can he do this to me so quickly? I was trembling.

"So, you would agree then, that makes you a very naughty girl then?"

"Y... yes, Sir, but only your very naughty girl," my breathing became more rapid. I was dashing headlong into horny slut mode.

"In that case, Ms Meadows, I need to find out how much of a problem you have!"

I jumped when I felt his right-hand travel up, over my thigh, pushing under my skirt, until he touched my leaking sex. Without pausing, he slipped two fingers between my swelling folds, homing in on, then roughly parting my soft, wet pussy lips, I could not help the moan that escaped my lips. His fingers moved, petting me almost gently. I shivered and felt as helpless as a rag doll, totally in his power.

"I bet every man with balls could smell how badly you want to be fucked. I bet you like the thought of that too, lots of men wanting to fuck you?"

"No," I whispered. "Only you... Sir," I shuddered against his hand, still caressing my pussy and being careful not to bring me close to release.

Then I heard him chuckle, and I knew his eyes would be shining with lust for me, and I was so ecstatic that I had pleased my Daddy.

"Then you better take heed, girl, no man ever touches you again, understand, you are mine, and mine alone?"

"Yes, Sir, I promise Sir, it's all I want..." I moaned, and it felt so good to be under his control.

"Do you know what happens to dirty little girls who are bad?"

I shook my head slowly.

"They get spanked until they promise to be good."

He pulled his fingers away. I was confused, left on the brink and swaying on trembling legs.

"Sir?" I whispered.

He growled at me in a deep voice, thick with lust, "Bend over that desk and raise your skirt!"

I did not hesitate, eager to please him, and doing as he told me to, I moved quickly, bending at the waist, reaching behind me to pull up my skirt. My wet tight, swollen pussy glistened at him. I felt his hands on my naked bottom, and I did not have time to think or adjust before the first stinging slap whipped down, striking my quivering bottom cheek, and I knew it would leave a stinging red handprint. My cry was more of a moan, it hurt so well, so sexy, and I longed for a second spank.

"Why am I punishing you?" he demanded.

"Because I am a bad girl," I whimpered.

"Yes, you are." Then the second spank stung my cheeks, doubly painful in the same place as the first.

A third spank lands, unbearable heat radiating high up my back.

"Oh God," I moaned. "I'm sorry, Daddy!"

A fourth, fifth, sixth spank lands squarely, with intense heat and pain; now tears are streaming down my cheeks, but still, I push my bottom out towards each spank, not least because when I did, my legs parted to show him my soft, wet and very needy pussy. Then I felt his fingers probing my pussy, pushing into me roughly, and I whimpered, moaning loudly so that I only confirmed that I was indeed a real slut.

"I will use you now, girl," you told me huskily. Then I heard him sucking his fingers, and I gasped as suddenly he shoved his beautiful, big hard cock deep into me in one swift, brutal stroke.

It was so fucking hard, so hot, and I was so wet, but still, that wonderful feeling of fullness, of being stretched.

"What do you say, little girl?"

"Thank you?" I gasped as he buried his cock deep inside me. He felt incredible, my pussy gripping his cock so tightly, filling exactly how I needed him. His hand found the back of my neck, using just enough pressure to keep my face low to the desk, making sure I knew my place as he pumped his thick, heavy cock in and out of my pussy. I arched my back and raised my bottom on my own, wanting him to fill every inch of my greedy, slutty pussy.

He was not gentle, and I loved it, loved him with all that I was, exactly like his dirty whore should. I was moaning louder and louder as I came near climax, screaming as I felt his cock swell, spurted his hot, thick come inside me, ramming myself up against him to the hilt.

I couldn't get enough. I loved having my Daddies thick, hot cock spurting his come deep inside me, owning my body and making me feel so small and helpless beneath his massive, muscular frame.

I lay gasping as he pulled out. I did not need to recover, and sliding off the desk, I dropped to my knees, immediately clamping my mouth around his softening cock, sticky, slick with our juices.

I sucked, licked, and cleaned him, relishing every drop of come I could coax out of him.

Finally, I was sated, allowing his beautiful manhood to flop out of my mouth. Then his arms lifted me, and his mouth found mine, ravaging my lips, forcing his tongue into my mouth, passionately kissing me.

He held me close, his hands gently stroking my hair, my back, "I love you to the stars and back", he whispered, and I came straight back, "you are the air I need to breathe, Daddy."

We left the study, and then the thought struck me, "Daddy... what about the cameras?"

He laughed, "Oh, so you and Stoker did have a chat, good, but don't worry about the cameras. I turned them off before seeing you, you grab your purse from your office, and I will turn them back on, then I will buy you dinner."

I laughed a happy, contented laugh, responding with my demand, "you can buy me dinner, but only if you then take me home and do unspeakable things to my helpless body."

Daddy laughed, his deep, rich sexy laugh, full of warmth and just oozing with promise, "I love you, Katie, and that is my kind of date."

I almost ran to my office, picking up my phone and noticing the flat battery. I guess I had forgotten to charge it with all the excitement at home. I grabbed my purse and headed back to Daddy.

Daddy walked me back out of the office, my arm in his, and I was so happy I was almost skipping like I used to when small and feeling so proud to be in this handsome man's arms. He took me to Choo's, my favourite local Cantonese restaurant. We generally talked until the main course had been served, then Daddy dropped his bombshell, "Katie, you asked me why I wanted you to see Stoker. You need to start learning a few things because, on your 21st birthday, I will be formally nominating you to the board of Directors for the business. In addition, you will receive a 50 per cent share package that will only be effective once you pass your bar exams and qualify as a director."

My mouth fell open, my chopsticks slipping from my fingers, my food all but forgotten as Daddy talked a lot, mainly about business and how becoming a director and then partner would work. I was stunned. My head was spinning.

I deliberately did not talk, and I just listened. I could not show too much emotion as there were too many people. Choo's was popular even on a Thursday night, so by the time our meal was finished, I was calm again on the outside, but my head was doing a thousand miles an hour.

We took a taxi back home, and sitting in the back, I leaned my head on his shoulder, "I am hungry, Daddy."

"I know, baby, I guarantee you will be well-fed, you naughty girl!" He murmured.

Walking up the drive, I knew that even if I tried to put off my need, he had found the part of me that yearned for surrender. The part that craved to be tamed, to be broken and bound. All it took was a look, his scent, and I willingly will give him total control.

I want him to do it, count on him too, because I ache for him.

We couldn't get in the door of the house quick enough. I was in the lead. Daddy didn't even switch on the light before his voice growled out, "slut," and I shivered, his single word igniting a raging fire deep in my belly instantly.

I turned, facing him, lowering my eyes, my hands slipping around to my back, submissive. He knew what I needed. He let out a hiss as quick as lightning. His hand flashed out, fisting a hand full of my hair, yanking it painfully as he forced my head back. The fierceness of his gaze thrilled me to the core of my sex.

My pulse went into overdrive as I gazed helplessly into his eyes. I was his, first, last, and always. My nipples instantaneously pebbled, he would punish me, and his mouth took my lips in a brutal kiss, his teeth biting into the tender flesh of my bottom lip. I could not help myself, loving the sensual fullness of his lips on mine. I groaned and whimpered into his mouth as his tongue delved deeply into my mouth, taking what he wanted, devouring me.