Meadows Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he shook his head, and my heart stopped.

There was a pause, and very quietly, he said, "No, Katie, I cannot do that."

I wanted to scream. I felt the tears well up, my love, my Basma.

Then he reached out, taking both Basma's chin and mine in his palms, "Basma, Katie, listen to me because it was Katie who has asked. I cannot accept it. Basma needs to ask for herself and tell me that this is her wish. I love and care for her too much to force her to do anything she is not happy with. My heart started again, beating loudly. I understood immediately; trust Daddy to know what was best and needed. I nodded to Daddy, and I looked at Basma, tears were streaming down her face, and then she got up, leaving, going into the kitchen.

I looked at Daddy. He was calm. I was about to leap up and follow her, but he shook his head, so I settled back into kneeling. Basma came back almost immediately, carrying a wooden box. She said nothing, just taking Daddies hand, pulling him so that he stood.

In precisely that same way she did in the bedroom with me, she knelt, then sat back on her ankles, bending her body until her head rested on Daddies feet. I watched, mesmerised, as she lifted her face, kissing both of his feet twice, reverently, then rose into a formal kneeling position.

Daddies hand reached out, gently holding my head, pulling me towards his thigh and holding me there, including me, protecting me.

Basma picked up the wooden box, opened it and took out what looked like a thick black braid; she lifted the braid in her two open hands like an offering. Tears were falling down her cheeks, her words came out haltingly, almost a whisper, but she did not stumble.

"This is the hair of my childhood, an unhappy and unloved childhood until you and Katie accepted me for who I was, accepted me into your lives, into your family. I no longer wish to wear a child's hair, and I offer it to you as my only real Father. I want you to accept my childhood, accept me, wipe my childhood clean for me, and make me a better woman. Please, I will beg, crawl on my hand and knees if you tell me to. I want to give you my life, I want you to make me a woman, and I want you to allow me the privilege to love and serve as a slave to you and Katie for all my life, please, please."

The last part of her heart-breaking words was said through gentle sobs and a flood of tears, her body shaking. Daddy did not hesitate. He fell to his knees, wrapping her in his arms, cradling her head into his chest. He was so gentle, so tender, he kissed the top of her head, "Basma, you are my dear, beloved daughter, you are Katie's sister, and it is our honour, our privilege to accept the hair of your childhood, we have nothing to wipe clean because you are loved beyond measure in our house. Basma, if we need to, we will stop the world turning for you; we will protect you, keep you safe, and love you forever."

Daddy looked at me, a silent command and almost blinded through my tears. I moved on my knees to the other side of Basma and wrapped my arms around them both.

Basma had now officially bewitched my Daddy and me, and her newly acquired family was her witness. I knew that our lives had improved beyond measure, and Daddy would not be the only beneficiary.

Daddy disentangled himself, standing, taking the thick braid of Basma's hair, he lifted it to his nose and breathed in deeply, and then he turned, placing it safely in a side draw. Basma and I were both still kneeling, holding each other. I felt one of his hands on my head and guessed the other rested on Basma's, and then I heard his command.

"Girls, be still; there will be no more tears in our home. Look at me," both our heads lifted, our hug released, but we still clung to each other. With a solemn look, Daddy said, "Katie, Basma, do you both promise to love, honour and obey each other, as family, as sisters, as lovers, no more secrets, no more tears or denials?"

"Yes, Daddy!" we both said in unison.

"Good, so shall it be, now and always" he sounded so formal, so proper, his voice as grave as the promises we made. It was precisely what Basma needed to accept that we meant it with all our hearts.

I was happier than I ever remember being, the two people who meant the most to me in the world would love me always, and I will love them. I giggled, the thoughts running through my head.

I raised my hand, resting it on the waistband of Daddies trousers. My fingers fumbled with the button, and then I slid the fly down, tugging them down his legs. He was not wearing underwear. His cock hung there, flaccid, resting heavily on his balls.

Then I said, in a breathy whisper, "Daddy, your dutiful daughters must learn to worship their Daddies beautiful cock," Both Basma and I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock.

"Daddy," Basma said, "Please, Daddy, let me serve you," she whispered. She moved slowly, her hand moving to grasp his now semi-hard cock. She began caressing his rapidly hardening cock. He closed his eyes in pleasure. Her hand seemed tiny as she gently stroked Daddy. She could not fit her hand around his girth, he nodded, and I could see the lust in his eyes take form and shape.

I was so happy; Daddy would fuck my beautiful nubile little Basma. "Strip," he said to Basma, his voice intense and demanding. She quivered with delight, then gently withdrew her hand from his big hard cock, intoxicated with his tone.

We were both hungry for him, but this was Basma's night. She paused, "help me," she mouthed. I moved behind her, bringing my hands around the front, quickly flicking free the two knots, and the entire outfit slid down to the floor; I took it, throwing it across the room.

Basma knelt proudly, and for a long moment, her arms spread. Daddy and I looked, admired, drinking in her beautiful naked body, and she took my breath away.

Daddy smiled at his prize, the sight of her tiny bare pussy, smooth, hairless and glistening.

I could not look away, and a pleasurable shudder travelled up my spine. I moved to Daddies side, still kneeling, resting my head on his hip, my hand resting on his inner thigh from behind.

My eyes never left Basma as I reached up tentatively and put my hand over my Daddies cock, stroking him, and I could feel real hunger radiating from Daddy's cock. I could hear his heartbeat getting faster. Bas had moved closer and started planting little bunny kisses all over his cock, until she captured the very tip between her willingly offered lips. She kissed the head of his cock, a kiss full of lust and need.

Daddy growled as her mouth opened, so his cock slid easily onto her pink tongue, past her pink painted lips and into her warm mouth. Daddy turned to me, giving me a dangerous stare, "Strip," he ordered me in a gravelly voice. It was a tone that he would never use on me as a little girl, an irresistible command that no daughter would ever think of denying, not that I wanted to or would wish to resist.

I was fumbling a little in my haste until finally, I shed my leather top and bottom and tossed them anywhere.

I closed my eyes and swallowed hard as his fingers rubbed around my nipple, and it felt like there was a direct line gathering the sensations from his fingers and sending them straight to my sex. I opened my eyes. Daddy was looking at me with a hunger that I recognised.

My experience of cocks is minimal; Daddies had always looked and felt huge, and I remember the sheer stretching sensation, the overwhelming feeling of fullness when my Daddies cock was fucking me.

Up close and personal, it was almost frightening; I could hardly believe he had ever managed to fuck me with it, let alone the fact that I had managed to get it into my mouth. It was almost too thick for me to wrap my fingers around, long enough so that both Basma's lips and mine could lick, kiss, and pay homage to its strength; it was beautiful, hard yet so soft, deep blue veins running up the underside to a large purple, angry-looking mushroom head.

Basma struggled to take the crown fully into her mouth, her tongue was working frantically, and saliva was dripping profusely down her chin. Her eyes were glazed over, her face almost angelic.

I glanced down, following the trail of spit. Basma's nipples were hard rock pinnacles of ebony.

Glancing further down, I saw the insides of her thighs, slick and shiny, sparkling with the river of juices pouring from her pussy.

I knew exactly how she felt; it was so fucking sexy, almost overwhelming. I pushed my head forward, my lips contacting his hot flesh. I slid from base to tip, and then Bas joined me on the other side. Our lips slid, gliding down the length of his shaft. I heard a deep, strangled growl from Daddy. Then I felt his hand on my head. His other holding Basma's head, in the same way, holding us still, and then he moved his hips, pumping his cock between our willing, slick lips.

I guessed Basma was in heaven because I knew I was. I moved slightly, wanting to give Basma's jaw a rest and desperately wanting to taste myself. I opened my mouth as wide as possible, and just as Bas was sliding slowly up and down the length of his shaft, I let out a mewl, closing my mouth over his hot cock head.

The touch of my tongue on his heated skin set off my first small earthquake. My lips struggled to close in place, and then without warning, he trusted hungrily, pushing the monster to the back of my throat. His powerful grip on my head held me down with a stranglehold on his cock, as he thrust himself deep into my willing mouth.

He withdrew; I moaned disapproval at losing him, and then I saw him bend, lifting Basma effortlessly in his arms. He looked down at me and smiled, "Basma will need you," at his words, Basma looked at me with the most wonder-filled look of love. Daddy carried her over to the dining table and gently laid her down on her back.

Basma was in heat. It was obvious. She was flush from her cheeks, down her neck and over her chest. Her legs lewdly parted like a slut, her delicate pussy, hot and swollen, dripping juices like a leaky tap, the contrast of her smooth hairless mound emphasising her availability to us both. I knew exactly how she felt; I was feeling the same way.

"God, Daddy!" she whispered as his lips closed over hers, and he began rolling her nipples around his palms. I reached over, pushing my hand between their two bodies, and used my fingers on her throbbing clitoris. She was constantly whimpering. Then Dad moved, with speed, quickly lifting, shifting her calves, his hard body between her legs, forcing them to bend back as he pulled her to the edge of the table.

His large dripping cock slid along her smooth, hairless sex. She moaned her pussy, so open, wet, and exposed for his cock to plunder. I took hold of his beast of a cock, slapping it down onto her wet slit and massaging the head in wet little circles; I kept dipping the head down, sliding it just inside her every few turns. Basma's whole body twitched and trembled, beginning to tense as she made those little mewling noises. I knew what that meant. She was so ready to explode in orgasm, so I leaned over, whispering in Daddies ear, "She's ready, Daddy, fuck your new little slut."

Then I heard her breathless gasp, "Please, Katie... K kiss me." I leant over the table, falling on her succulent lips, devouring her, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth, duelling with hers. Daddy watched us kiss, watched my hands punish her nipples until she screamed into my kiss.

"Help her," Daddy said. He stood tall, his cock looking obscene, waving in the air as he pulled her hips up and into place. He positioned her so that the backs of her knees held tight against his chest. She had no time to react, her arse lifted in the air, her feet rising above his shoulders. He spread her legs wider apart with his strong hands; I could see his cock. It looked huge against her tiny pussy. He bent his knees, and I reached out, taking his slippery cock in my hand. I moved it, slipping it between her even wetter, more slippery pussy, I lined it up on her virgin hole, and Daddy pushed, gentle but firm, just burying his head inside Basma.

She squealed and then moaned a deep low moan, Daddy looked at her, concern written all over his face, and then she gasped, "More!" He pushed forward gently, another inch slipped in, "oh fuck!" she gasped, then another inch working his way in as slowly, as methodically as possible. Little by little, he filled her, rocking her forward as he buried himself deep inside her virgin pussy.

I knew how she felt, he was so damned big, and she was so delicate and small. My tongue had explored every inch of her tiny pussy. I knew that there was no room for anything as big as his cock. Yet, he was there. Somehow he had buried himself inside her.

Basma let out a deep moan, gurgling as her head turned towards me. She looked fierce, triumphant.

A minute passed with them locked together. Daddy lost in the sensations that her sweet velvet pussy was giving his throbbing dick, their eyes closed in that mute pleasure of the first time.

Basma's eyes opened but remained unfocused, and her breathing was rapid, a smile plastered across her face, her body arched, her nipples more rigid than I had ever seen them, standing tall and proud. I knew the overwhelming feelings, the assault on all of her nerves, the stretching, burning sensation of fullness radiating from between her legs. She was pinned on the table like a sacrificial lamb by Daddy's cock.

Her ragged breaths, deep gasps as if she was trying not to fall over the edge of the abyss, her arm reached out, hand extended. I clasped it in mine. I knew what she wanted, so I climbed up onto the table, kneeling beside her, gripping her hand for dear life.

Suddenly her face screwed up. Her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth falling open. Daddy had begun to move gently, rocking in and out of her. I looked at him, his face in deep concentration as he fucked my Basma with infinite gentleness and care, using every ounce of his willpower not to ravage and destroy her.

I leaned forward, softly kissing her face, eyes, cheeks, lips, my hand roaming over her overheated torso. Her body felt alive, on fire. My hand quickly found her breasts. They felt fuller, her nipples made of stone.

I looked down her body and shivered at the sight laid out in front of me, his thick cock, pumping in and out of her engorged pussy, her belly seeming to swell with each deep thrust. Fascinated, I moved my hand down, my fingers eager to feel, at the slightest brush across her swollen clitoris, her breath hissed out, and "oh fuck!"

I started circling her clit with my thumb, letting two of my fingers brush over Daddies beautiful cock as he moved in and out of her pink, wet lips. They both moaned at my touch. His hand reached out, gripping me by the hair. He pulled me, lifting me, bringing my face up to his, his lips descending on mine, his mouth, hungry, ravaging me.

Then I heard Basma moan, "too fucking much, oh Katie..." her back arched off the table, high in the air, her body stiff and tense as a steel bar as she orgasmed. It seemed to go on forever until finally, she collapsed, the suddenness of her collapse pulling her pussy free of Daddies cock, which swung wildly now free of its velvet glove. Basma went into spasms, her body shuddering, every muscle contracting until she curled into a tight little foetal ball.

I curled up with her, wrapping my arms around her, holding her. She was quiet, and her breathing was slow but deep. Her body felt amazingly hot.

Daddy moved, his hand gently stroking her head, "let's take her upstairs, Katie," he whispered, so I moved, giving him the room to gather her in his arms, carrying her gently up the stairs to our bed.

I ran ahead, making sure the doors were open. The bed turned down as Daddy followed. He placed Basma gently on the bed, covering her, kissing her head, then moving away, his eyes watching her.

He moved to my side, raising his arm around my shoulder.

Dad chuckled to himself, "Well, my beautiful daughter, I think our little Basma will work out just fine, don't you?" he said, "Yes, Daddy, I think she will", I responded. Without thinking, but just simply needing, I moved in front of Daddy. I dropped to my knees, reverently and lovingly taking his cock into my hand. Looking up into his beautiful smiling face, I whispered huskily, "Can I taste you, Daddy, you didn't come in Basma, so I want it all?"

His smile was my answer. I blushed to remember so vividly the first time I had taken his manhood into my mouth; it seemed a lifetime past. I lowered my head and breathed in his warm, musky scent. I could smell Basma, knew his wonderful fucking cock was coated with her, all mixed with him.

"Take your time, Katie." He said as his large gentle hands caressed my head.

He moaned as I rubbed my face against his turgid length. I loved the smooth, hard heat; his skin was sticky, so I lapped at it with my tongue, cleaning him, gobbling down their combined essences. I rained gentle kisses up and down its length, kissing and gently sucking his heavy balls, I could taste him, taste my Basma's tight little virgin pussy, and it was intoxicating.

He drew in a sharp breath as I took his cock into my mouth. I hungrily sucked his helmet clean of its lovely juice. He groaned and clutched my head in his hands as I licked and sucked his little hole on top, coaxing more of him into my mouth. I loved his taste of Basma, but it was not enough. I needed more.

I stuffed as much of his cock into my mouth, but I could only get a few inches past my lips, and I whimpered in frustration, disappointed that I could not swallow more of him. He understood. "Take it all, Katie, take it all," he said, as his hand found the back of my head, holding me captive, and he pushed. He filled me and forced his way into my throat. I gagged but refused to stop, every precious inch I managed to swallow, loving it and wanting it so desperately.

He let me move a little, and I sucked, licked, and scraped my teeth gently against his smooth hardness. His cock throbbed in my mouth, becoming more demanding and hotter as I forced myself onto him, taking more in my mouth and moving up and down on his superb manhood, trying my hardest to deep throat him. His deep grunt was music to my ears, and his cock swelled, got fucking bigger, more demanding, then his cock twitched in my mouth, exploding hot, scolding delicious seed directly into my mouth and down my throat. I moaned and grabbed his hips as I sucked on his cock, and I swallowed and swallowed the thick salty fluid.

The flow stopped, he pulled out, flopping against my face, and I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my face into his hard stomach.

I could not speak. I just felt overwhelmed, and my love for him was so great. My life was perfect.

He moved, reaching down, lifting me into his strong arms, and kissed me. He captured my mouth with him, holding me tightly to him, kissing me. I could not stop touching him, rubbing my body against his. I rubbed my stiff nipples against him. "Please, Daddy, fuck me..." I begged, and I brought my legs up, wrapping them around his waist and grinding my pussy on his stomach.

He growled, and then he dropped me onto the bed; instantly, his body covered mine, and I moulded myself against him. I was starving. "Please, please," I moved against him, in heat, desperate. "Oh, please... please... Daddy, I need you, I need you, please..."

His hand moved down between us. I felt him rub his cock head up and down my overheating sex, then he flexed his hip, and suddenly he was ramming his hard, thick cock deep into my grasping pussy. I screamed as my pussy clamped down on him, my hips feverishly bucking against him as he pumped into me hard and fast, his cock ravaging me, plundering my depths. "Oh god, Daddy... so good, so fucking good," I moaned as I continued to meet every one of his vicious thrusts with wild abandonment, the intensity felt unreal, and we fucked and fucked until we both exploded into each other.