Measuring My Cum Ch. 20

Story Info
Another visit to the doctor.
831 words
4.06
8.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers

This is part of an ongoing series. If you are new, start here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/measuring-my-cum-ch-16

I awoke to Marge exclaiming "Finally!" while I felt my morning wood sliding into a warm, velvety, slick sleeve.

Opening my eyes, I saw the breasts of my mother swinging in front of me, while she impaled herself on my love spear. I felt her feet hooked into my knees.

"Oh, it feels good to be able to fuck again, that dry spell felt too long already, Jacob!" She began to ride me.

"Good morning to you, too." I brought my hands to her ample butt and kneaded it. "I guess you're off to the library again?"

"Yes huff, and don't huff forget our huff appointment huff with Dr. Taylor!"

I moved my hip to counter her movements. "I won't huff, I'll take the huff bus after college!"

"Now be huff a good boy huff and breed huff your mother!"

I erupted into her womb, and she collapsed onto my chest.

"Is there a load left for me?" my awakening aunt asked, while her sister made a beeline to the bathroom.

"Of course, Jean, how do you want it?"


As promised, I took the bus to the clinic, where a familiar figure in conservative clothing stood in the waiting area. I sneaked up to her and gave her a clap on her well-rounded behind.

"Jacob! Behave yourself in public!" was the hissed response.

I was astonished, as it was my aunt's voice. I took her into a hug.

"Marge called and told me she had a situation at work and couldn't make it on time," Jean whispered in my ear. "So I borrowed something out of her closet and came over so you wouldn't be alone, loverboy."

I gave my aunt a kiss on the cheek and settled down beside her.

As usual, the good doctor sent Cecilia away and led us into her consulting room.

"Hello Jacob, hello... Jane, was it?"

"Jean. Jean Wannamaker." They shook hands.

"I hope Marge isn't still unwell?"

"No, in fact she started duty this morning again. But work..."

"Don't say anymore! Jacob, you know where the bathroom is?"

"Of course Dr. Taylor," I said loosening my clothes on the way to the door. While the two women engaged in their chatter, I stripped, took a shower and wrapped a towel around my waist after drying off. When I opened the door again, I was welcomened by a familiar yet new sight: Jean, in eve's costume, was lying atop the similiar unclothed medical professional on the couch.

"Hello Jacob, you remember you are here for a measurement? And I thought you showing me how you dealt with Marge and Jean the other day would be a good starting point."

Eager I rushed over to them, fiddling my steel-hard rod between the two snatches.

While I was happy humping away, the good doctor commented of how this was a good way to work on my cure while at the same time there was no actual penetration.

Remembering the practical reason for this arrangement, I announced that I was about to come. Jean sat up, while Dr. Taylor took the sample cup and put it in front of the now available tip of my penis, which promptly spewed its load inside.

"Good boy," they both announced, and while my relative stood up and engaged me with a soaring kiss, the container was sealed and put away.

After another romp in the shower, we parted from the clinic and drove home. Before we could peel away our clothing, eager to indulge in more family-bonding activities, my mother called us into the living room.

We were greeted by the sight of her in her usual work attire, accompanied by a younger woman with red locks flowing down onto her shoulders.

"I want you to meet Victoria, we met at work today and I had a feeling I had to help her. Jacob, can you entertain our guest while Jean and I prepare something to eat?"

"Sure," I answered.

While the elder women filed out towards the kitchen, I sat myself opposite our guest.

"Uhm, hi, I'm Jacob."

"Victoria," she nearly whispered with a nice alto voice.

"Uhm, well, you know my mother works at the library, my aunt Jean is on visit from the west coast, and I'm still in college. Err, may I as you, uhm, what you...?" My voice stumbled to a whisper. Dang, I wasn't used to talking to strange women!

"I'm... a nurse in training."

"Oh, what a coincidence. Jean and I just came back from a clinic. You know, I have this condition..." and I told her about my hurting balls and having my examination at the sex clinic and my mother turning from unapproachable to craving sex with me. "...but here I am, rambling about me and my problems. How are you?"

And suddenly I had a bundle of nerves in my arms, shedding tears on my shoulder.

Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers