Measuring My Cum Ch. 21

Story Info
Victoria.
1.8k words
4.11
5.9k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers

This is part of an ongoing series. If you are new, start here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/measuring-my-cum-ch-16


Victoria

While I tried to calm down Victoria, I couldn't but notice a few things.

First, the red of her hair was natural. It wasn't a mermaid-comes-alive fiery red, and not a I-can-hide-between-carrots orangey red, but a deep chestnut brownish red that started at her scalp, with no signs of the roots having another colour.

Her clothing, that seemed typical for a soon-to-be-nurse to me, reeked... smokey? Not like she was a smoker, but like she had come from a garden party where she had manned the grill.

And its bagginess did a good job of hiding her curves. Not that I had any intention to find out soon, but it felt a lot like when I was cuddling with one of my elder women.

So I kept my arms around her and let her cry.

When two additional pairs of arms were wrapped around us I focused shortly on Marge and Jean, but their reassuring looks let me keep my deed.

After a while, the sobbing turned into sort of a hic up. "I... I'm sorry... but..."

"Shhhhh" came from Jean.

"It's all right, sweetie," added Marge.

I silently moved my hand and started stroking her silky hair.

When the tears had finally ebbed, we relocated to the kitchen, where a light dinner was waiting.

"Eat if you can, Victoria. I'll bring Jacob up to speed," my mother said while sitting her at the table.

While I absentmindedly ate my fill, I learned that our guest had come into her library to look up information after she had come home from nursing school only to find her home, that she shared with her parents, at the center of an inferno that was bravely fought by firefighters. With no other relatives nearby and nothing but her backpack from school at her hand, her first instinct was to find a bed to sleep, which the librarian intercepting her (i.e. my mother) generously offered under her own roof.

"You mean..." I whispered, confused.

"She could sleep in your bed, you're not using it anyways," came the practical answer.

"And my... cure?"

"We try to keep it low," assured my aunt.

A loud thump made us aware that the heroine of the little tale had fallen asleep.

"Poor girl, she must be exhausted. I'll clean the table, and you and Jacob get her to bed, Marge."

"Thank you Jean. Can you carry her, Jacob?"

So I picked her up and placed her on my bed, where I helped peel her smoked outer layer off her. Underneath she wore plain white underwear, which we left on her while tucking her under the blanket.

"Mom, do you think your clothes would fit her? As far as I understood, she only has what she put on this morning..."

"Yes, I think the same. Let me get something, and then we better leave her alone."

After providing her with a change of clothes left on a chair, we retreated to the main bedroom. Since Jean had fulfilled her duty at the clinic, Marge rode me slowly until she got her fill. Afterwards, we fell asleep.


I awoke confused in the middle of the night. My mother and my aunt still had me embraced from both sides, a blanket covering us all. But on top of me was another body, another cheek resting on mine. Not wanting to startle the newly orphaned redhead, I tried to resume sleeping.


Next thing I registered was Marge shaking us awake.

"Victoria, darling, I hate to disturb you, but Jacob here needs his treatment."

She stifled a yawn and blinked, confused.

"You see, that hard thing that is pressed in your panties has to have some relief, and unless you want to do the deed yourself..."

The most adorable blush washed over her face. "Oh, I've never... I'm still... and besides..."

"I understand," my mother calmed her down. "Why don't you roll over and let me? You can watch if you want."

Wide-eyed, she observed out of the calming embrace of Jean how my parent impaled herself on my steel-hard rod and rode me passionately until I unloaded my sperm in the womb that had birthed me.

"I have to get ready for work," my first lover sighed, kissing us all three goodbye before going towards the bathroom. "See you in the evening!"

Victoria stared at me hard in the eye.

"I'm sorry you had to witness this," I said. "I think that's the difference between hearing about it and seeing with your own eyes?"

She nodded, her eyes wide open.

"I understand if you want to leave. Or if you don't want to be part of it. But since you turned up in this bed..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I woke up from a nightmare, and I sniff..."

I embraced her, sandwiching her with my aunt. "It's all right, if it helps. But that's how my life has become."

"I fear I'm a little sore," Jean chimed in. "I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't for the same reason that I came here in the first place. And did I understand right, you are still a virgin?" Victoria nodded, blushing. "And you have... visitors at the moment?" The blush intensified. "Then we have two options. You see, if we don't give Jacob more relief, he'll have pain by mid-day. So, one of us could use their mouth," Victoria's chin hit the floor, "or we could sandwich and we can provide even more treatment. What do you say?"

I shrugged apologetically and gently stroked the redhead's arm.

"I... uh... sandwich?"

"Do you want to be bottom or on top?"

"Top... no, bottom! Bottom!"

"Fine. Jacob, would you help her with her panties? Sorry, they have to come off, sweetie. Now I'm climbing... on top of you... see? Are you comfortable? That's fine. Now Jacob puts his penis between us... Uhhhhh.... Do you feel that? And now he... Aaaaah.... pistons... Yessss! You are Mmmmmhhh... lucky, his balls must slap into your groin, uhhhh, doesn't that feel good? And now he speeds up until he... heeee... cummmmmmmmmms!"

Now it was our time to hit the bathroom. While we washed the morning away, our blushing, confused guest decided to keep my aunt company (or the other way around?) while I went to college.


When I returned from my formal education, I was greeted with the most formidable sight: three women, two of them in their fifties, one less than half their age, but with very similar bodies: full, curvy bottoms, narrow waists, and ample breasts. Initially they were leaning on the table, but on the sound of the door clicking shut they turned around. That allowed me to admire their outfits, that was (apart from the colour) identical: brassieres, panties, and garter belts that held thigh-high socks, all adorned with lace. Their feet were in matching high-heeled shoes. Marge's outfit was green, Victoria's white, and Jean's had the color of saffron.

"Wow," was the only word I could mutter.

As if they had practiced choreographing the event for hours, my relatives rounded the table to sit down while our guest led me to my place.

"Before you ask, you were right, my clothes fit her perfectly, so no need for a shopping trip," my mother broke the silence.

"Although we both did go out to fetch some... toiletries," my aunt continued.

Victoria blushed and hugged me. "Do you mind me permanently sharing your bed? After the nightmare, I felt safe sleeping amidst you."

"Well, I..." I choked. "You already saw what happens here and even participated, so I assume you don't mind." My new friend nodded her approval. "And, honestly, how can I take away your feeling of safeness in those troubled times you..."

My words were cut off by the smoldering kiss she gave me.

While we filled our guts with the delicious meal, I was filled in about what had happened during my absence. Marge had from work informed the nursing college and the authorities of our guest's new living conditions, she wouldn't need to return to classes immediately. Jean had her examined at our health center, who said that she would just need rest and the occasional shoulder to cry on - which we all were happy to provide.

Then our round changed to the sofa, where we decided that my old room wouldn't need the bed anymore, so it could serve as a study for the younger half of the building family. The stay-at-home part could go out the next day to get a second desk. That was also when Jean announced that she would have to return to the west coast the coming week for some unpostponable business.

We then retired to our bedroom, where Victoria got a full course on the art of fellatio before we went to sleep.


The next morning, I was awoken by her practicing her newly gained skills until I pumped her mouth full with my essence, which she shared with her teachers. Then she insisted on being the top part of a sandwich with Marge, while Jean completed the female triangle, kissing her and receiving a cunnilingus from her sister.

During our combined bathroom session my youngest lover removed her tampon, sighed, and applied a new one. I made sure to give her extra attention so she wouldn't feel left out.

When I got a lone moment with my mother, I asked silently: "Do you think the ring needs adjustment?" Which she answered with a loving smile and a deep kiss.

However, the kiss I gave my soon-to-be-fiance before parting for my education was even deeper.


In the evening, I was informed that Victoria and I were in for a special treatment: in celebration of the end of her monthly bleeding curse I should draw some more blood with my love spear.

So, after eating, the still virgin was laid on a towel on our bed.

My relatives put themselves by her sides and began fondling and kissing her breasts.

In the meantime I slowly entered her still virgin hole with my member until I felt resistance. I gave her a peck on the lips and asked if she was ready.

"Yes, and you can cum inside," she whispered affectionately.

Our ministrations finally led her to orgasm, and while she raised her pelvis, I broke her final frontier.

When she could speak again, she wiggled her butt, and I began stroking in and out, which culminated in us both cumming nearly at the same time.

Suddenly, having a box shoved in my hand, I knew what it was and asked her the big question: "Victoria, do you want to be part of this crazy family? Do you want us to marry? Do you want to help cure my predicament?"

"I do! I do! I do!" she exclaimed, punctuating with kisses.

Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers