Measuring My Cum Ch. 19

Story Info
Mother, son and aunt take a trip to the zoo.
1.3k words
3.96
12.9k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers

This is part of an ongoing series. If you are new, start here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/measuring-my-cum-ch-16

Like animals in a zoo

I was awaken to the words "It's sunday, don't you want to go to church?"

Without opening my eyes I said in a grave tone, "Bless me Father, for I have sinned."

Someone faked a man saying, "what are your sins, my son?"

"I am committing adultery, and I am lusting after my mother and my aunt."

"Those are grave sins, my son. Can you explain it to me?"

"Father, a few weeks ago I developed pain in my... my testicles. It went away when I masturbated."

"So you... masturbated for... medical reasons? Not for the... joy of it?"

"No, Father, only until the pain went away."

"Then I don't deem the act as a sin. But there is a long way from... masturbating to adultery."

"Yes, Father. I confessed to my mother. She first accused me of having been intimate with a girl, but I wasn't! I wouldn't have known how to even speak to a girl because of my strict mother!" I felt the bed shift. "It already took all my courage to... confess to her." I heard a small slap.

"After a few days she had found that... doctor and went with me to her. That doctor wanted me to... measure how much... semen I would produce. And my mother was... ordered to... supervise and... participate in the measurement.

"She took it on her to... masturbate me so the measurements were... accurate. And to speed up the processe, she gave me... stimulation. Visual. And... tactile."

"Naughty girl!" -- "Carry on, my son."

"Well, she was the first... female I saw in a state of... undress. And then things... escalated. Our interactions went from her simply... masturbating me over me... touching her more and more... intimately to..."

"Yes, my son?"

"Father, i was... adultering?... with her! All under the pretense of... measuring for the doctor."

"And how did it come to lusting after your aunt?"

"The doctor explained that my body was producing too much sperm. And that the only cure was to... to have daily... adultery sessions. Something about... mixing fluids. She even gave us a list of... willing partners." Another shift on the bed and a slap.

"So, you having... sex with your mother was already... applying the... cure before you knew of it? And you didn't only do it in... medical dosis?" Was that a hint of a giggle?

"Father, one day we... had sex until I... had the feeling of being completely empty. Father, is it a sin if... my mother likes to be mistreated verbally... while having sex and I obey her?"

"That is a... difficult topic. Let's come back to your aunt." No, more of a suppressed groan.

"Mother convinced the doctor to... supervise us in... having sex. Shortly after, she fell ill and asked her sister to visit us and... continue the treatment..."

"Oh, I can't stand this anymore, just fuck me already!"

My eyes snapped open as Jean positioned her opening over my erection and impaled herself on it. "You," she snipped at Marge, "you slut, keep his mouth occupied with your snatch!"

Groaning the elder sister obeyed, and soon again my view was obstructed with her ample butt and I was licking for my life as they made out on top of me, culminating in another shared orgasm.


After a fast shower and a quick breakfast, we left the house again like the day before, this time heading for the zoo. This time my companions wore summer dresses and matching hats, I was in my usual jeans and shirt.

We slowly strolled around and took our time admiring the animals on display. Next to the entry was the petting zoo. There were some pygmy goats, some chicken, guinea pigs and rabbits. In a more secluded corner, a pair of rabbits was fucking, well, like rabbits. I replicated the event with Jean. Yes, I unzipped, liftet her dress and entered her, hoping that any observer thought I was dry-humping. Did I mention that we had left our underwear at home? But we parted when our inspiration did and strolled on.

Next were the chimpanzees in their house. They were sitting in a bunch in a corner. I grabbed my two beauties by the shoulders.

"I love you, both of you," I whispered. "I wish I could give you the children you wanted to have." I was rewarded with arms tightening the hug. "But maybe now I find the courage to invite a girl over, and you can substitute on her offspring?"

"I'm sorry I discouraged you of having a healthy relationship with someone your age. I now know I was selfish, and bitter after Dick dicked off. Can you forgive me?" Marge looked at me hard in the eye.

I kissed her in response. "As long as we stay together as a family. But maybe I need some pointers, I don't want to make her flee."

In the voliere we discussed how the different seduction techniques from different bird species would work on girls.

"Don't be a peacock - the girls you'd attract are too shallow!"

"Maybe we should cook together, showing her you can feed her is good!"

"Don't bother buying an engagement ring, mine is still shiny. And if she doesn't like that you 'inherited' it, she isn't worth it."

A part of the voliere was separated as some sort of darkroom, with a plaque saying that the megabats inside would otherwise only come out at night. We went inside and I immediately picked up the scent of bananas.

After our eyes had adjusted to the low light, Jean said she wanted to try something. She slipped out of her dress and stuck a piece of banana between her breasts. We didn't have to wait long, and a shadow attached itself to her ample bosom, emitting munching sounds.

"You should try this, it's awesome!" Declaring this, she caressed the flying mammal.

Marge did the same, while I held a piece of banana with my lips. The warm, leathery wings felt strange, but not unpleasant clinging to my torso. And stroking the fur was calming, too.

We caught the elephant bull having his trunk on the sex of one of his cows.

"Is that more like this?" I rubbed Marge between her legs, provoking a squeal.

"Or like this?" I got on my knees in front of her and sniffed her wetness through the dress.

"Jacob, as soon as my pussy is available again, you have to lick and finger me. No, not just finger, I want your whole hand inside me. And I want to cum on your fist. Are you bull enough for that?" Marge whispered throatily.

The lions were lying on a meadow like lumps of sandstone. The male was yawning, and his lionesses blinked apathically.

"Do we look like this when we are fucked all out?"

"Well, Jacob hasn't that magnificent mane, and I don't have green sheets..."

"...but opening my mouth this far feels about right," I concluded.

In the aquarium I joked about them laying eggs about the house and me spraying my jizz all over the place. But the prospect of having everthing sticky wasn't that appealing to any of us.

When we read that seahorse males carried the eggs, I stuck out my belly. "Can you imagine?"

"Well, if males had to give birth, they wouldn't go to war that often."

"Good point, sis. But can you imagine yourself without breasts?"

"True." We mused about that sort of role reversal.

In one part weren't fish, but penguins were literally flying under water.

"Wow, such elegance! And on the ground-"

"-they are stumbling around like Jacob when he sees a nice girl."

We all had a good laugh.

Home again, we had another quick lunch, both my mother and aunt milked me with their mouth, and we piled into bed and slept soon after.

To be continued...

Ranthoron
Ranthoron
49 Followers