Meat Market

Story Info
My first visit to a meat or horsemarket. Used as meat by men.
1.9k words
3.7
6.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the club at a quarter past four in the afternoon. My legs are shaking, my stomach is about to throw out all the food I ate last week. My hands are shaking as if I've drank a bottle of whiskey every day for the past year. It was hard to take my wallet out of my pocket without showing how nervous I was. But I manage to pay the entrance fee at the counter as if i am a regular visitor.

The man opens the door and leads me to the cloakroom. He tells me to undress completely. I knew this was coming, but it still felt shocking, I had to surrender completely now. The man put every piece of cloth I took off in a plastic bag without ever really looking at me or my body. He was just doing his job. When I was completely naked, he closed the bag and handed me some kind of mask with the bag number on it. I was now number twenty-eight. Nothing more than a number and I now knew that there was no way back. This is what I've been dreaming of for a few years, but also what I always feared.

He led me to the club floor. The fluorescent lights were still on, one guy was cleaning the floors, and another was cleaning the bar. Next to the bar was a large dance floor with some cages. Along the wall is a large leather sofa with a few tables. On the other side was a sign pointing to the dark rooms. On the right a large staircase to a balcony with leather sofas and chairs, with a grand overview of the dance floor.

There were already about thirty naked men sitting there. I joined them, they were silently waiting for things to come. I got a beer and joined the group. There were some nice young boys, but I was certainly not the oldest and my body looked good, toned, and slim. I ranked myself in the top ten in my early thirties.

A few more men joined the almost silent group. A few men in leather suits walked to us.

'Look everyone, we are the Marshalls of the night. And let me explain to you the rules for the game. As you all know, you are the meat or the horse of tonight. When I'm done with my speech, you guys must find a place in the club where you can stand on your four hooves as a horse. Then you put the hood over your head and ensure that your head is completely covered and that your mouth is easily accessible. Do not tighten the drawstring around your neck too much. You should never remove the hood in public. After you Take the position, we will check whether it looks good. You will always follow our instructions. You will stay in this place until the end. If you want to take a rest or if there is any other problem, please raise your hand and we will take care of you. Take a rest in a separate room or we will guide you to the exit. For the rest it is simple. Tops come in within ten minutes and you can't refuse any cock or finger. Not in your mouth or ass. You are the flesh. Ready for every man to use. Rejecting is not allowed.'

I knew all this in advance. I had read the rules several times. I had been dreaming about it for months and masturbating every time, imagining myself being here. But right now, I'm in doubt. I want to leave, go to my hotel, run away. I've been fucked by three friends in one evening, but I've never done this before. I've known for years that this game is played here every first Sunday of the month. And that I want to be a player in it. Now that I'm here I want to run away. But it is too late. I see the other sluts walking to a spot and preparing themselves.

I find a spot; the marshal shifts my body and hood so that my ass and mouth are both easily accessible. And he spread my legs some more. The lights are dimmed, the disco lights flash on, and music with a heave drum rhythm start playing.

I stand there on my knees and hands, naked, almost blind in the dark and trembling. I hear the first men walking up the stairs. They walk around and examine and inspect the meat. Looking for the nicest, tightest ass. I'm ready as a willing whore to get fucked, but they just walk on to the youngest and hottest boy's pussy. More men are coming. A hand kneads my ass, someone slaps it, just for his pleasure. His finger penetrates me. I try to resist it, my ring muscle in my ass fights against it. He hits me hard and tells me not to resist and that he will call the marshal to have me removed if I don't cooperate. I surrender, letting his finger and a second one enter my sacred hole. He walks on laughing.

I feel a cock on my lips. I open my mouth and a small cock enters. It starts fucking. Going in and out, he holds my head. It's starting to feel better. I just must accept that this is what I am and always wanted to be. The cock with the taste of precum takes me and fill my mouth.

As I start to enjoy this sucking, I feel a wet, hard body part touching my ass. It not only hits my pussy, but also enters it. My ass is still locked, but with one hard movement he opens it. And once the cockhead was past my sphincter, he started fucking me. Going deeper inside me with every stroke. It was big, extremely big. I wanted to see it, him, his face, body, but I can't see anything. I am nameless meat for a bone of eight inches or more. He holds my buttocks steady and pumps his piece as deep into me as possible. I think, from the size that this must be a black cock.

I swallowed the first load from the small cock and a few minutes later a big second load hit my ass. The big cock left my ass but returned to my front a few seconds later. He rammed it deep into my still cum-filled mouth. It tasted like his cock and my ass. I almost choked as it entered my mouth. He held my head and hit it hard. I couldn't handle this format. When his hard piece lost his appetite and got softer, he said he would come back.

I almost didn't feel the next one that entered my now wide-open ass. I felt his stomach touching my buttocks. Most likely, this is a guy I would never want to play me. I would have rejected him on the spot. I imagined an ugly, overweighted, fat old man shoving his dirty cock inside me and smiling as if he had won the grand prize. He was just using me, and my opinion of him was irrelevant. Anyone who wants me can do this. I'm just meat without meaning. He took his tool out of me, and I felt a warm load of cum on my back. Dripping down slowly.

It was as if there was a line behind me, because within a minute the third one arrived. Bigger, stronger, probably younger. The perfect size for me. Just pumping, getting in and out, and with every movement his cockhead briefly touched my prostate. He's in no hurry. His slow movements drive me totally crazy. I want him to go faster, but he keeps his pace. I'm just a toy for the man who penetrates me. All my senses are concentrated in my ass. I'm just a hole to use. And this is the best feeling ever. Do nothing, don't please the man behind me, nothing. I want him to fuck me harder, pump me hard. But he enjoys it this way. With every stroke he goes all the way out and then slowly goes all the way back in. He uses my pussy for his pleasure and hits my g-spot every time. He drives me mad and horny. Without anyone touching my cock, it explodes with the best orgasm I can remember. Afterwards I gratefully lick his cock clean.

A fourth, fifth filled me in my back and mouth. After the sixth I lost count. There were small ones that I could barely feel and larger ones. There were men slapping my buttocks. There were fingers in my two access points. I swallowed cum from both ends. Some stopped pumping with their cocks deep inside me and I felt the load squirting against my intestines. Others took their cocks out and I felt there cum splashing against my slit or on my back. I became flesh. And my ass became raw meat.

Later there were times when no one played with me. I just stood there at attention. Completely vulnerable, naked, available. I heard men behind me talking about my legs, buttocks, and the red rose between them. It was so humiliating to hear them judge me, scrutinize me, or even reject me. But after these short breaks, another warm piece of meat always entered my body. Not knowing what and when made me even hornier.

I open my mouth and feel a next one. An extreme huge pole slides inside. My mouth doesn't go further than halfway when I already feel his cock head against my uvula. He holds my head and pushes it in further. He pauses at a third.

"I said I'd be back," I hear him say. 'Now you're going to feel this cock completely. Breathe calmly through your nose and open your mouth to the max, you dirty slut," he says, pressing on. I gag but he doesn't let go. When I'm almost choking, he pulls back.

"Now you know what you are, a fuckable piece of meat and I'm going to continue with your mouth until you take it all. Next is your ass."

There is a second, third, fourth attempt but finally it is all. My lips are touching his public hair, and the tip of his cock is somewhere deep down in my throat. He said that I am a good boy and walk over to the back. I hear a small crowd admiring the seize of it. More than ten men before him used my meat but this was something new. He fully entered in one stroke, and it felt like he reached my stomach with it. Then he started pumping it as a hydraulic hammer on a large nail. An enormous power and speed splitting me. I almost fainted from pleasure and pain. With, probably, Viagra in his body he kept on going. And his cock was even bigger than he first time. When he finally dumped his sperm on my back some people clapped their hands and screamed that this was the greatest show of the evening. The next cock was already waiting.

I walk through the streets, go into a Bar, and order a large beer. After three hours there were fifteen marks on my hood. Each mark represents a fuck. If you have twenty, you will receive a free entrance ticket next month. But by then I'll be back home and saving for my next meat market

The bartender asks if I want another one.