All Comments on 'Medical Exam Ch. 01'

by NG_origin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If

If you are going to have a randy and unprofessional doctor enter, then you should change the setting to a rural or suburban small office. Any major office in a hospital complex would be too carefully monitored (and expensive) for a doctor to play games there. Your description of the nurse's approach to his nudity is silly for the reasons I listed above. Erotic writing needs to get the readers' involved, but unless this goes to Sci/ Fim, very unrealistic scenes do not help.

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersabout 11 years ago
mmmm poor

I wish you wouldnt keep changing tense whilst writing it can be very confusing, several times i had to reread what you had written so i knew what you meant.

NG_originNG_originabout 11 years agoAuthor
Total Fantasy

It’s a CFNM Fantasy for me to be in a professional setting as this so, of course, it’s going to be very unrealistic. And, being penned by an amateur with no pretence to proficiency...obviously it’s going to be poorly written as well but, I do appreciate the advice.

Read on readers...and rate it up or down as you please.

Naked1Naked1about 11 years ago
Nice

Nice story, short and sweet. Can't wait to read the rest of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous