Mediterranean Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Adventures on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus.
1.6k words
4.29
2.9k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I introduced you to Annie in my first contribution to Literotica. Annie and I continued our relationship during my business travels to Cyprus which have since ended as the company I worked for did not have their contract renewed. We still had some wonderful time together on the island.

I wanted to relate a different adventure Annie and I had on the island. One Sunday after an extremely tough work week, we got together and decided to drive up in the mountains to the highest point, Mount Troodos, which the locals call Mount Olympus. It's a scenic drive over very good roads (as long as you stay on the primary roads!). The landscape is breathtaking, rugged mountains, trees and the occasional wild mouflon (horned sheep). The locals brag that you can snow ski in the morning and then be on the beach relaxing in the afternoon, and they are right. It is less than an hour drive from the peak of Troodos to the beaches at Akrotiri, Paphos or even at Larnaca near the Turkish/Greek buffer zone and the prize beach at Agia Napa, pronounced "aiya napa" (or as we called it "Shag-a-Napa").

Troodos village is a mixture of souvenir shops, restaurants and street vendors hocking souvenirs and food, anything from figs to almonds to "Cypriot Delights" (a delicious gelatin candy coated in powdered sugar), candied walnuts, lace and a myriad of other things. We stopped and picked up a few snacks to enjoy as we drove. Annie loved to just ride along and enjoy the scenery and since it was summer time she always seemed to wear something semi-revealing. I always suspected it was to keep my attention on her as much as the roads! While we were driving up the mountain, she kept teasing me by flashing her own "hills" when I was trying to concentrate on the curves...maybe I should have stopped and given hers more attention?

I decided to take the drive down the north side of the mountainp past the ski area to Kakopetria, a nice vacation village with shops, grain mill, stream, and lots of restaurants. We pulled into the village, parked and walked to a little "taverna" for a nice lunch. We split a village salad, my favorite, tomato, onion, kalamata olives and delicious feta cheese with olive oil and vinegar dressing and fresh baked slices of bread and a chicken souvla. We sat and ate and Annie, as usual, was teasing. She kept running her foot up my leg and teasing inside my shorts as far as she could go. Luckily, there were not many others in the restaurant to see her being so naughty. After lunch, we walked the streets to the main shopping area and checked out local crafts, lace and woodworks, as well as the typical junk souvenirs. She wasn't really interested in shopping much so we walked back to the car and as I opened her door to let her in, she pulled me to her and kissed me, she had her hand down my pants in a second grabbing my manhood. I felt pretty uncomfortable and pulled away and she laughed because she knew I was very self-conscious about being too amorous in public.

I climbed back in the driver's seat which by the way is on the right side in Cyprus. It was something I got used to fairly quickly but could be somewhat problematic when coming back to the states! I kept having trouble exiting parking lots on the wrong side which gives American drivers a case of the ass and I've been given the "universal sign of oneness" a few times. We then headed back to her home in the hills at a village called Kalo Chorio via the back roads.

The Cypriot countryside outside the major population centers is still mostly agricultural. It is a typical Mediterranean island with rocky terrain with olive orchards, citrus groves and small farms. On the way back to her rental house, I needed to relieve myself so I pulled off the road into an olive orchard. I stopped and hopped out of the vehicle and proceeded to do what I needed to do. When I turned around and checked to see what Annie was doing, she had crawled between the seats and was sitting with her shirt pulled up and her shorts down around her ankles in the back of the VW Tiguan SUV. She looked at me with those eyes and kicked the back door open with her foot. Never being one to be shy about eating some pussy, I leaned in through the open door and proceeded to lick her pussy. She was always so sweet tasting, I just love going down on this woman and tasting her. She's a health food freak so she's always taking care of her body and it shows and tastes that way!

I was licking her pussy and fingering her, teasing her g-spot and she had finally had enough, she pushed me away and undid my belt and shoved my shorts to my ankles. She then pulled me inside onto the back seat and spread her legs between the drivers seat back and the rear seat. As we kissed, she guided me inside her hot moist pussy. One thing you never forget and want to experience over and over as a male, is the sensation from the head of your cock as it touches a woman's pussy lips. It's just so electrifying and totally pleasurable; it makes you want to experience it over and over again.

She massaged my cock with her vaginal muscles and between her teasing earlier and her superb muscle control, I knew I was not going to last, right up to the point she totally stopped doing her manipulations and clenched me hard between her legs so that I could not move. She loved the tease and torture she could put me through and somehow I knew this was going to be a much longer session that the quickie I had envisioned after finding her naked in the back seat! After my throbbing member started to soften inside of her, she began tensing and releasing her vaginal muscles again. This almost instantly got my "little man", as she called him, ready to go again. And so it went for almost 45 minutes. I was aching with the throbbing she was causing me. She knew exactly what she was doing and finally allowed me to cum inside her. I slammed her as hard as I could and she moaned and demanded I give it all to her...a request I was happy to accommodate.

Annie was hard to bring to orgasm with just a cock. She needed some clitoral stimulation or a very large circumference unit. I don't have one of those "porn cocks" you see in the videos, I'm only average and that means I have to be a little creative when it comes to getting Annie off. One of my little tricks is to insert three fingers into her pussy and put a little outward pressure on them while I rub her clit. She has one of those "hidden" clits and it's very hard to get direct stimulation on it, but I've never been deterred from pleasing this woman who does so much for my own pleasure. It would be a sin to ignore her orgasm after all! So I was working my magic on her well lubricated pussy and she asked me, can you do more fingers? I slid a fourth finger inside her this time and she moaned and squirmed trying to get me deeper inside. She always has had a fisting fantasy, but we've never been able to pull that off. With four fingers inside her and my other hand massaging her clit area with two fingers, she was on the verge of cumming and I could feel her tense up and arch to meet my hand trying to slip all the way inside.

She finally screamed that she was cumming. It was a vocal outburst of pleasure and primal passion. I looked around to see if anyone was checking out the sounds coming from my vehicle, luckily, no one was. I love it when she cums and when she does, I know she's spent for a while. Multiple orgasms is one thing that Annie doesn't experience, much to my disappointment, but she never complains and always says "quality over quantity baby". After her body spasm subsides, we lay there in the backseat, sweaty and sticky for a bit and she looked me in the eyses and said, ok, I'm good, take me home! I was wondering what I did wrong and she was so quiet on the way to her home, she kept looking out the window towards the scenery while I played Queen CDs on the stereo.

I was almost afraid to ask her again what was wrong, so I kept quiet until we arrived at her house. She didn't even wait to have me open her door as she usually did. She hopped out, opened her house door and ran into her bathroom. I had no idea what was going on with her. The thoughts that ran through my head were all jumbled, had I hurt her? Did I say something wrong? I followed into the house and waited until she walked out of her bathroom in a robe she glanced at me, turned the corner and walked directly into her backyard pool dropping the robe as she walked down the pool stairs into the warm water. She looked up at me and motioned with her head tilt for me to come into the pool. I undressed, still puzzled, and joined in. She swam over to me and hugged me and said four words every man loves to hear, "you make me happy". For her to admit to that after all her bad times with other men, made me appreciate her all the more. We hugged and kissed, naked in the water, just soaking in the moment... (more to come...)