Meesha's Firsts Ch. 04

Story Info
The women's second night out and another blowjob.
2.9k words
4.23
3.1k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second Night Out and Another BJ

The three of us met across the street at the coffee shop. We hadn't sat down to talk about sex, and instead were talking about families and futures, but eventually the topic got around to sex. It was a mish-mash conversation, sometimes general, sometimes specific, and soon the topic came down to me, and getting laid. The way I saw it was that yes, I really, really wanted to fuck, but that also, I was getting a little tired of the "Let's get Meesha laid" thread. On the other hand, I kind of liked this personal attention to something so completely private.

The talk went on like this for a few minutes when I had an idea. "Let's do the Haus Brau again." I had that hot stream of semen across my face in mind, and how horny I'd gotten, and I wanted to repeat the experience.

Andrea & Shiela both looked at me, apparently wondering if I was crazy.

"Thought you had a date all lined up?" Andrea asked.

"Not yet, no. Working on it, but nothing so far."

"Why's that?" she probed.

"Because he & I haven't fucking settled on it yet, that's why!"

"You two," Shiela started, "are acting like a couple of teenagers. Cool your jets, will you?"

I looked across at Andrea, who was looking askance at Shiela. "You can be a real party-pooper at times, you know that?"

Shiela sighed. "Oh, all right. And whatever. I'm trying to make Meesha's first sex encounter something she'll remember. And you? What's your story?"

Silence for a moment, then she answered. "Oh, I guess the same. Maybe thinking more of the physical act than the connection."

"I think I've got the idea of the physical act, thank you," I said.

Shiela and Andrea continued to look daggers at each other.

"Will you two, please, knock it off? Why does this have to be so contentious, anyway?"

Andrea spoke up. "Oh, it doesn't. I can't speak for Shiela, but for me, it gets me really hot and bothered thinking about what your first time is going to be like. Remembering back to my own first time, yeah?"

"That's about it for me, too," Shiela said. "And honestly, I don't know why it's a topic to argue about, other than it's a really intense topic. I mean, here we are, talking about sex, giving you all the advice we can, and we can't help but bring our own experiences."

Andrea nodded, and there was silence for a moment.

"So Haus Brau?" I asked.

"Damn good idea, I'd say," Andrea answered. "Got a game plan?"

"Sort of. I think I'd like to be the one to choose, rather than be chosen. I'd like to lead him on, take charge, all that. Maybe the 'thrill of the chase"?

"Well, if I remember right, someone grabbed your ass, you caught him by the wrist, and met him back by the restrooms."

"Yeah, pretty much. I took him in my mouth and sucked him, then had him come on my face. Hot." That was the summary, and I was getting hot thinking about it again. Something else came to mind though. "Say, tell me," I began. "What's a 'pearl necklace'? I've heard the term, but I don't exactly know."

My friends looked at me and then at each other. They broke into wide smiles bordering on giggles.

"Well," Shiela started.

"It's when you're blowing him or giving him a handjob and you let him spunk on your chest," Andrea finished. "Little blobs of jizz. They look like pearls."

"Hence the name," Shiela added. "Fucking hot. But personally, I'd rather have him nut in my mouth. Or my cooch. Inside me, in other words."

Fucking hot, I thought. I'd love to handle his meat like a fire hose and get his offering all over my upper chest!

"Any ideas how to go about picking him up?" I asked.

"Well, we could sit at a corner of the bar," Shiela began. "Take a look around. Go shopping, if you will. Get the bartender engaged. As I recall, last time it was a woman. Write a note. Have her slip it to the Guy of the Evening. Go from there?"

It sounded great! I still had a case of the flutters, though. Was I really going to go through with this? "I want to sit between you," I said.

"Well sure," Andrea answered. "Why not?"

* * *

Friday night arrived, sooner than I'd thought. In one way I'd been looking forward to it all week, and enjoying the presence of Frank by my side in Psych, but now that it was upon me, I was a bundle of nerves. I'd done my laundry since then, and as before, I chose my (shoplifted, remember? Haha!) black bra, Andrea's delicious skinny jeans, and my new boots. And of course, I was horny as fuck, more so than last time, and probably a whole lot more focused. And confident.

It started the same as it did the last time: Stand in line, get carded, and choose a place to sit. We were fortunate in that we found three spots in at the end of the bar. So far so good, yes?

Unfortunately I had nothing to write with, and only a cocktail napkin to write on. No matter. I started scanning the crowd, helped by Shiela and Andrea. We saw several good prospects, but for one reason or another, rejected them. One looked like he had a dip in his mouth (ee-yuck!), another when he stood up, showed a huge beer-gut, and so on. It was Andrea who spied the target. Six foot-something and broad shoulders. Only had one friend with him that we could tell. Other good things came across to make a woman all hot n bothered. And I was both!

We bent our heads together over our drinks and talked about this. We concluded that this was The Guy. I decided to buy him a drink and summoned the bartender.

"I'd like to buy someone a drink," I said.

"Ok. Who's the object of your affection, and what do you fancy?" he asked.

"The football-looking guy over there, in the tight black shirt."

"Any idea what he'd like?"

"How about a Screaming Or-"

Shiela elbowed me hard in the ribs. "No," she whispered. "Go with something traditional."

"Sorry, distracted."

The bartender smiled. Had he noticed that little exchange?

"White Russian?" I suggested.

"White Russian it is. Should I have our server tell him who it's from?"

"No, not yet," I answered. It certainly wouldn't be a dead give-away yet, and we were almost invisible, back in the corner. I figured the "fruity chick drink" could come later, if at all.

"That'll work," Shiela said.

While the bartender was still facing us, Shiela spoke up again. "I'll take that Screaming Orgasm."

"Shiela, you horny tart," I heard from my other side. I had to laugh. "Another beer for me," Andrea said.

I was still nursing my own drink when the bartender handed me a scribbled note on a bar napkin.

"Gotcha, I think," was all it said.

I borrowed a pen from the barkeeper and

wrote on the same napkin. "You might have. It might also be your lucky night."

"What else should I write?" I asked my friends.

"Nothing yet," Shiela said. "See what happens." I handed the napkin back to the bartender.

I saw him looking around, and then squinting his eyes, trying to make us out in the darkness. He wasn't far off. Shortly the same napkin came back. "Redhead, low-cut sweater?"

I scribbled back. "I'll be over in a minute."

"Think this is all right?" I asked. I showed them the note.

"Yup yup," Andrea said.

Shiela agreed. "Go for it!"

I wound my way through the tables and the crowd to his table. He was facing away from me, apparently in conversation with his friend. I hesitated a moment and looked over my shoulder for my friends. We were, I realized, pretty much invisible. I tapped him on the shoulder, and I was pleased to see him jump.

"Redhead, low-cut sweater," I said. "How's the White Russian?"

"With you by my side Honey, it's pretty damned good."

"Wrong answer," I said. "I don't answer to 'Honey.'" Yeah, that kinda pissed me off. "I'm Michelle. And you are-?"

"Sorry about that," he said. "I'm Matt."

"Pleased to meet you, Matt." My mind started pushing toward a hundred miles an hour, urged on by my libido.

"May I join you?" Without waiting for an answer, I pulled an empty stool toward us.

"By all means!" Matt answered.

I suddenly realized I had no idea what to say next. What I thought of I thought was stupid, but I went ahead and said it anyway. "So what brings you out on a cold night like this?"

"Beer and loud music and cute women," he answered.

"Well, one out of three's not bad, I guess."

"Only one?"

"Loud music, yes. But you're drinking a White Russian. Not beer. And am I cute? Who's to judge?"

"Hon- sorry. Michelle, you're cute by anyone's standards, I'd say. Especially mine. So it's your turn to tell me."

"Answer me these questions three, ere the other side of the bridge ye see."

"He- he- yeah, something like that."

"Ok. Loud music. Alcohol. Cute guys." I thought for a minute about how vulnerable I was right then and there. "And I'm backed up by two friends."

"A posse, eh?"

"Something like that, yes. And thank you for the kind compliment."

We continued to look at each other for long moments, each apparently wondering what to say.

"So what's n-" we each started speaking at once. Laughter won out.

"Nerves," he said.

"Yeah, nerves. So what happens next?" I asked.

"Whatever you'd like to happen next, I guess. I'm pretty open to suggestions."

And so came the moment to ask for that pearl necklace. "Huh." I was quiet for a moment, wondering if this was the right thing to do. I chanced a glance over my shoulder at my "posse," who indeed I could barely see in the dark, and decided against it. Instead of asking, which might come off as sounding stupid, I'd just make it happen. "How about whatever comes to mind? My lead?"

Matt looked like he was pondering his stroke of good luck. First he furrowed his eyebrows, then he stared at me, then he broke into a grin. "Whose place?" he asked.

"Neither. Let's make this really naughty. Restroom." I wasn't about to take this guy home with me. "Meet you back there in two minutes. Starting now."

I grabbed a secretive glance at my watch, got up, and headed to the back. As I walked I could feel my building wetness, and that strange-but-nice feeling of the "butterflies" in my stomach. Was about ta get me some sex!

I glanced at my watch again. 20 seconds to go. My pulse started beating stronger. I looked down the hall, and saw that yes indeed, Matt was heading my way.

Shortly we were embraced and kissing lightly. I thought of the "kissing lesson" with Andrea and spun him around to the wall. I couldn't exactly get him up on my knee, but close. I grabbed his neck and head and pulled him closer. I kissed him hard, and he met my intensity. But before we really got going out there in the hall, I broke apart. "Men's or women's? I asked, as my anonymous Haus Brau partner from before had asked. "Women's," he breathed as he moved his hands to play with my boobies.

"C'mon, then," I said as I grabbed his hand and pushed through the door. "Stall," I directed, pushing him again.

We almost stumbled into a stall and locked the door. I stripped my sweater and hung it on the peg on the door. Just my bra on top now, I guided his hands back to my chest. He knew what to do, and pulled a cup away, exposing my nipple. I knew what was about to happen, but I wasn't prepared for how intense it was going to be.

He sucked it hard, and I barely bit off a scream of ecstasy. This went on for a couple minutes while I feverishly worked at his jeans to get his cock out.

At last it was free, springing up proud and strong in front of me. I pushed his jeans and shorts down to get better access, then I placed my lips to it and wrapped a hand around it. With the other I took a great handful of balls. I squeezed, none too gently, but not enough to hurt him (at least that was what I thought), and he moaned strongly. I opened my mouth and took as much of his man-meat into my mouth as I could. He hadn't started off completely hard, but he definitely got that way once my mouth was on him.

"I want to make you come," I whispered, none too softly.

"Yeah baby," he answered. "I want you to, too." I ignored the diminutive. At least it wasn't "Honey."

I started bobbing up and down on his stiff erection, when I had an idea. I stopped for a moment and sat down. With one hand I pulled my bra away from my chest, and with the other I guided him in underneath. "Titty-fuck me," I whispered.

"Gotcha," he breathed. He began thrusting his hips back and forth, working his way up and down between my breasts. I pushed them together, to better surround his cock. The sensation was incredible!

"Oh fuck yeah," he moaned. "Just like that. I wanna come on your tits."

"More suck," I said. I guided his dick out of my bra and to my mouth. "Tell me when you're ready," I said just before I took him in. Suck is exactly what I did.

I let go of his cock and reached around him to grab his ass. Firm and muscular. I squeezed, and suddenly had an idea. Would he like it? Should I do it? Fuck ya! I helped myself to delicious handfuls of his tight rear, and started working one hand down the cleft, squeezing and caressing as I went. Soon my hand was close to the target.

I spread his cheeks and placed a finger against his a-hole. The effect on him was electric.

"Oh mother fuck... yeah... push it up there..." He thrust into my mouth and I felt him swelling, getting ready to blow.

I pressed my finger against him, and in a moment I broke the barrier: I was in! He was so, so tight. I knew he was close, and I wanted to keep my finger up in him when came.

In the end I began thrusting my finger in and out as much as I could, and it occurred to me that lubes were made for just this sort of thing. Anyway, I plunged my middle finger in deep and was rewarded with a deep groan.

This was it!

He pumped himself in and out of my mouth a few times, then took himself out. He gripped his cock in one hand and the back of my neck with the other. "Lean back, babe," he said. "It's time!"

I placed my free hand on top of his and felt him grip his shaft.

"This is it!"

The next instant he erupted, blasting a huge load of semen against my chest, and yes... haha! Yeah, you get the idea! Yup, for a woman, a new necklace! Pearls!

I carefully eased my finger from his butt as I felt it all slowly sliding down my chest. I reached up to help it down, into my cleavage and into my bra. I wiped my hands on my tits, with some TP for the "invading finger." But none of that semen was going to go to waste; it was all going to stay with me! I licked my fingers, though, tasting some of the last of it.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Fuck yeah," was all I said as he was squeezing the last of the jizz from his cock and getting back into his jeans.

I put my sweater back on and embraced him again. "Good?"

"Very good," he answered. "Are you free?"

"Am I free? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Relationship?"

"Yes and no," I answered. I thought of Frank. "I'm afraid I have to say no."

"Well, I guess that's all right," he said. "Disappointing, but ok. You suck a mean dick, though!"

I laughed. "Dicks are mean? I always thought they were pretty friendly! You know, you guys calling them Mr Happy and all?"

He looked at me, as though trying to think what to say next. "Well, you're damned good at it. Ready for another drink?"

"Sure." I wondered what Shiela and Andrea were thinking, or were up to.

"Will I see you again?" He sounded hopeful.

"No telling," I said. "Might be this is just a one-off." One thing I knew was that I was going to have a vigorous session with Mr Cox later in the evening. "Buy me a beer, why don't you."

"Done," he said.

With that, we were out of the lady's room and back to the crowd and loud music.