All Comments on 'Meet the Jamesons'

by CuteSlaveLisa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PrfsrPrfsrabout 5 years ago
Proper Punctuation is Great!

It’s good to read when proper punctuation rules.

falcon2177falcon2177about 5 years ago
Certainly realistic

This is certainly more realistic than 2 siblings fucking 24/7. The prelude, the love story and the taboo all melt together for a much more believable and enjoyable story line.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 5 years ago
Wow!

Another well written tale by a Texan! My favorite authors on this site are all Texans or Texas expats. You Longhorns surely do know how to spin a yarn! Well written, correctly puncutuated, no missing/duplicated/misspelled words or incorrect homophones (had to look that one up), refreshing! Yeah it was a little short but sweet and again so well executed.

How about circling back at some point and adding a couple more obvious chapters. Say one for the next 72 hours that are just hinted at in the closing paragraph here and maybe another one (or more) with the parents return?

Definitely adding you to my follow list. Just fair warning, I will be watching you, Little Lady!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Really good, but too damn short. I still gave it a 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe it was destiny getting caught i have been in a very sexual relationship with my cousin since we were teens and discovered sex. He is amazing and from our first fumble in each others pants after school one day to the next time when we lost our virginity to each other i have loved being with him. I guess we explored more and more with the help of porn and admit that we have been close to being caught a few times. His sister suspected we were having sex and asked me one day were we i denied it and told her i had more interest in girls than boys which turned out a bad idea as she has been in my pants now as well. We both love oral and now anal but honestly the more risk the better the sex is like random quickies outdoors. We are both fine with each other having sex with other people when we cant be together thats how his sister and i ended up in each others pants and being honest if their dad my uncle tried it on i would have sex with him that would just be awesum all of them have been in my pants. If you want to have sex with someone you like why is it wrong not in my mind as i dont intend giving up what i enjoy pls dont hate me as i really dont care if you do thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuteSlaveLisa@CuteSlaveLisa
168 Followers
I have known each of my wonderful lovers for over fifty years. I have children and grandchildren. I joined Literotica because I wanted to contribute stories. Stories about my favorite subjects, me, me and my lovers. Oh my, did I say 'me' twice (nope I said it three times, a...