Meet the Parents Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought about offering to wear a chastity cage. But even he wasn't so set on the idea of not getting to cum for the foreseeable future. Or maybe he could just wear it when they were around her family? No, they would know. Someone like Marcia who has over 50 slaves in chastity around the world probably knows exactly what balls that have been deprived of release look like.

So Phil did the only thing he knew would be a surefire way of cheering her up: he started peeing in his diaper.

He had been holding it for the majority of the ride here. He probably could have let it out then, but he didn't want to meet his girlfriend's family in an already soggy diaper. Now that that was somewhat out of the way, he allowed himself to relax and release, flooding his diaper with warmth. He felt the padding between his legs begin to swell, and--because he was sitting down-- the tiny trickle that ran down his crack due to gravity.

He put on his best pansy voice. "Mommy..."

Jan raised her head off her hands, sniffling and blinking the excess moisture away from her eyes, "Yes dear?"

"I wet my diapy...."

Immediately her face lit up in a huge smile. She always had a profound motherly instinct. She enjoyed playing with Phil and dressing him like a baby girl the same way little girls enjoyed playing with dolls.

"Oh you did?" she said in a soft but feigned concern sort of way. "Let me check the wittle baby's diaper..."

She lifted Phil's skirt, placing a hand on his squishy wet crotch. Giving it more of a squeeze than was necessary. "My goodness! You soaked it!"

Even after all this time, it never got old for Phil to get his diaper checked. He loved the way Jan affectionately traced her hands around it. Poking, prodding, teasing him lovingly. It instantly slipped him into subspace.

"Awww! Feels like somewon likes the feel of their wet diapy, huh?" Jan cooed, the scenes from earlier forgotten as she started getting into the scene for her favorite role. She rubbed the outside of Phil's diaper, feeling the hints of his hardness inside. She painted the area with her fingers, pressed with her palm, grinding it into him to hear him gasp in delight, only to playfully pull it away and listen to him whimper.

"What should we do about this?" Jan whispered in his ear as she nibbled it. Tracing a finger into the waistband of Phil's Pampers.

Phil was in full-blown submission mode, his voice quivering as he asked pathetically "W-will you change my diapy?"

"Awww, I'm sorry sweetie but the changing bag is downstairs! There's no wayy we could go get it now..." she purred, "I guess we'll have to figure something else out..."

She pushed him back flat on the bed. Pulling her panties down her leg and swinging the same leg over him in one fluid motion. She straddled him and ground her hips into his diaper. Even through all the padding, she could feel his dick throbbing through it.

They were both panting heavily as they locked lips. Kissing each other passionately in a fit of fervor. Jan lifted Phil's arms and pinned them down by the wrists, making it clear she was still in charge and in control. She was so wet that she was sliding slickly across the crinkly plastic of Phil's crotch.

"Ohh myy godd!! I need you, NOW!" she groaned.

The head of Phil's penis was poking out of the top of his waistband at this point. But it wasn't enough for insertion. Anyone with a diaper fetish knows that one of the hardest things about diapers is to actually have sex whilst still in diapers. There are ways around it, like cutting holes, attaching strapons, or other creative methods. But none of those really work too well in the heat of the moment.

Jan made the decision to just rip the tabs off of Phil's diapers and open it up. Phil could still feel the padding of the diaper beneath his butt, and Jan could proceed to put Phil's cock inside her.

Jan sighed in ecstasy as she lowered herself on Phil's cock. Getting back into the rhythm, she ground her hips back and forth scantily. Removing her top and bra so that her beautiful, round perky boobs were on display for her boyfriend. She loved feeling Phil get even harder when she took her tits out. Perhaps his desire to be diapered gave him an exaggeratingly large love for breasts, either playing with them or 'feeding' from them. But they had always been her secret weapon for getting him squirming the way she liked.

She bounced and bucked on top of him. Allowing him to put his quivering hands against her C-cups. He was in the process of sucking her nipples when his dick flopped out.

It was a regular occurance when they had sex. Phil obviously wasn't the biggest. It usually wasn't giant dicked men that had a thing for diapers. So Phil was no exception. But Jan didn't let it kill the mood, she gripped his slimey stick, placed it back inside, and resumed riding him.

About 30 seconds later, Phil was uttering those pathetic little words: "Can I pwease cum, Mommy?"

Jan wasn't even close to orgasming, but she knew by now that Phil had no chance of lasting long enough until she was.

She nodded affectionately, "Yes baby, make your sticky mess inside Mommy's pussy!"

Jan was on birth control, had been since she was young. But she hoped one day to have a real baby of her own. Just not today. Today, the 'baby' she wanted was Phil.

She watched as he crinkled up his face, futilely trying to hide his feelings of euphoria. He groaned and whimpered in that pathetic little way he does. Spasming beneath her as she felt herself fill with his warmth.

"Goo goooo ga gaaaaaaaahhh" Phil groaned. Making the sound of him cumming as he'd been trained. Jan smiled as he pumped the rest of his load inside her.

"Now it's time for me to get mine!" Jan teased. She climbed off him a bit, letting his flaccid, sticky dick flop out. She did a quick little turn so that they were in the "69" position. Pressing her pussy down into Phil's face. She knew Phil had lost his horniness. That when he was in his submissive fits, he would be happy to lick up his own cum. But he wasn't horny anymore, and she didn't care. If she wanted to cum (and, more importantly, if he wanted to continue having sex with her) this was how it was going to be.

She could feel his goopy load leaking out of her as she sat on his face. Burying his nose into her butthole while she ground the lips of her pussy against the lips of his mouth. Phil started licking. She could feel his tongue against her clit and twitching back and forth between her labia. It felt amazing.

Phil had always been good at oral sex. Anyone with a smaller-sized dick that didn't last long needed to be good at oral sex to make up for it. But after a couple months of Jan's coaching and communication, Phil had been able to make her melt with his mouth. The same way she could make him melt with her words or gentle domination.

Phil had apparently licked what was left of his load out of her, as he was now picking up the pace and being more articulate with his tongue. Jan was arching her back, squeezing her hips against Phil's ears as she moaned and groaned.

Phil was getting hard again. She could see it poking up in front of her. Wriggling and erecting until it was straight up in the air. She smiled, taking a bit of pride in the fact that she could consistently get him turned on. She took his dick in her hand and rubbed it playfully at first. Teasing it. Listening to him whimper under her hips. She gripped his cock between two of her fingers and stroked.

Phil became even more vehement with this tongue. Licking her hole and up and down her clit with an intense fervor.

"Unhhhhh!! I'm gonna cum baby!" Jan moaned. Phil's muffled response below told her he was close too.

She bucked her hips, practically fucking his face with her pussy while she pulled up and down on his cock.

"Yes! Yes!! YESSS!!" Jan screamed as much as she could without being heard downstairs or down the hall as her body rocked into an intense orgasm.

Phil's dick started spewing into the diaper below him as Jan collapsed on top of him.

They didn't even have time to breathe before there was a knock on the door.

"Just a sec!" Jan called, pulling the front of Phil's diaper over his spent penis and taping it shut with practiced speed and efficiency.

The door opened without further hesitation. It was Cindy. She didn't hide her disapproving countenance at the scene in front of her. Turning up her nose and smirking.

"Mom says dinner's almost ready." Cindy finally said, shutting the door behind her before either Jan or Phil could reply.

12